PDA

View Full Version : just giving David Lee some love

mudyez
11-25-2016, 03:43 PM
At first I thought he will be just another turd tower stable member (somewhat undersized bigs without any A-skill) but now I love what he does for us.

A friend of me is a die hard Mavs fan (there are a lot in germany) and he confirmed it regarding last season.

He seems to be the perfect pro. Comes in and leads by example. Doesn't seem to look for stats (e.g. is not battling teammates for rebounds, doesn't make faced when beeing subed out,...) but only for the good of the team.

He is unselfish (his passing suits the beautiful game we still are somewhat linked to) and always plays hard. Does the dirty work and speeks to the youngsters.

Gotta love this man!

Ice009
11-26-2016, 12:50 AM
Is Dirk big in Germany? I mean, is he pretty well known to the average person there, or not really? Also, is there many NBA fans there or is Basketball a drop in the ocean compared to soccer?

And yes, I didn't expect to like David Lee as much as I do. So far, him and Dedmon have been great in their limited time. Hopefully they continue to improve and get bigger roles while helping the team reach another level or two.