PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider Ersan Ilyasova for next year Free agency?

apalisoc_9
11-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Sixers won't trade him now because he's balling out of his mind and they wanna keep him as a veteren presence...but the last few games, he looks like he cares again and really close to Ersan MIP year.

- His rebounding is great. Always boxes out.
- Proven shooter.
- Huge experience in playing both the 4 and 3.

We alreasy have bertans though and Ilyasovq can't create for himself...

SpursIndonesia
11-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Sixers won't trade him now because he's balling out of his mind and they wanna keep him as a veteren presence...but the last few games, he looks like he cares again and really close to Ersan MIP year.

- His rebounding is great. Always boxes out.
- Proven shooter.
- Huge experience in playing both the 4 and 3.

We alreasy have bertans though and Ilyasovq can't create for himself...

Our problem going forward is the guards, i think it would be wise allocating the money to address that problem first & foremost.

Robz4000
11-25-2016, 10:27 PM
No

CGD
11-25-2016, 10:42 PM
We have Bertrans already for that big ball 3/stretch 4 role. I'd rather use the money of another shot creator/pnr capable player. Tony is still good but inconsistent at this point, manu is gone after this year, kyle/Simmons aren't showing enough in that aspect of the game, and Murray is at least 2 years away. Leonard cant do it alone.

Kawhitstorm
11-25-2016, 10:59 PM
He has the same motor as Boris 1.0, he only shows up when he's in the mood aka contract year. With the emergence of Bertans I don't think the team needs a stretch 4, tbh.