PDA

View Full Version : President had to Clinton for her to concede

ducks
11-25-2016, 09:28 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307536-obama-urged-clinton-to-concede-on-election-nightcall clinton

TeyshaBlue
11-25-2016, 09:42 PM
In english, please. Thx.

Spurminator
11-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Is Clintoning the new Planking?

Thread
11-25-2016, 11:43 PM
If they can turn 50,000 votes more power to 'em.

Reck
11-26-2016, 12:57 AM
Jill the nutcase did the job for her. She requested recounts in all those 3 states and has already exceeded the amount of money necessary for it. Wisconsin granted the request and will begin the count next week.

An odd move from Jill seem as how she hates Hillary and actually is on the record saying Trump would be better than Hillary as president. :lol

rmt
11-26-2016, 01:57 AM
Wonder who are the nut cases that shelled out good money for this waste of time and effort. Stein, at least, has an excuse - to keep her name in the news.

Thread
11-26-2016, 05:46 AM
Wonder who are the nut cases that shelled out good money for this waste of time and effort. Stein, at least, has an excuse - to keep her name in the news.

Don't be obtuse, it's George Soros who wrote this check for Wisconsin and who will write the other two for Michigan & Pennsylvania.

Spurtacular
11-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Jill the nutcase did the job for her. She requested recounts in all those 3 states and has already exceeded the amount of money necessary for it. Wisconsin granted the request and will begin the count next week.

An odd move from Jill seem as how she hates Hillary and actually is on the record saying Trump would be better than Hillary as president. :lol

She is only protesting the three states that could turn the election 'on principle'. I never thought Jill Stein would end up being a shill.

Quadzilla99
11-26-2016, 06:29 AM
Don't be obtuse, it's George Soros who wrote this check for Wisconsin and who will write the other two for Michigan & Pennsylvania.

It's a conspiracy!

florige
11-26-2016, 09:57 AM

She also said that she didn't care that her being the the race was more than likely taking votes from Hillary. Not sure what she is trying to accomplish by going through all this trouble. This election cycle gets weirder by the day. Heard news today that Trump has only been to two security briefings.

ducks
11-26-2016, 10:29 AM
now president says we stand my the election results!

Reck
11-26-2016, 10:59 AM
She also said that she didn't care that her being the the race was more than likely taking votes from Hillary. Not sure what she is trying to accomplish by going through all this trouble. This election cycle gets weirder by the day. Heard news today that Trump has only been to two security briefings.

Trump is a fucking deadbeat.

I think he has the same deal he offered Kasich with Pence. He will be president in name only and let Pence run the show.

The guy won't even live in the White House. What kind of faggot says he'll spend more time in his tower suite than in the actual oval office? His immigrant wife and autistic son won't even move out of their place.

Pathetic.

CosmicCowboy
11-26-2016, 11:31 AM

I think he has the same deal he offered Kasich with Pence. He will be president in name only and let Pence run the show.

The guy won't even live in the White House. What kind of faggot says he'll spend more time in his tower suite than in the actual oval office? His immigrant wife and autistic son won't even move out of their place.

Pathetic.

Enlightened liberal massive butthurt alert! :lol

DarrinS
11-26-2016, 11:31 AM

She's ripping people off, tbh.

Thread
11-26-2016, 12:01 PM
She also said that she didn't care that her being the the race was more than likely taking votes from Hillary.

Thank Christ.

Axl Rose
11-26-2016, 12:28 PM

Pathetic.
Attacking immigrants and children because you're throwing a fit, pathetic

florige
11-26-2016, 12:28 PM

Pathetic.

He really acts like he doesn't want the job. Looking like it was more about just winning just to stoke his ego. :lol

florige
11-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Thank Christ.

I still thinks Hillary loses regardless. Those same people who voted for Stein and Johnson had they not been on the ballot probably just stay home.

florige
11-26-2016, 12:37 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html?adkey=bn

Here we go. Her campaign continues to baffle me. Do they really think a re-count is going to magically flip three states? I can see FL in 2000 but this is really a stretch.

rmt
11-26-2016, 12:58 PM

Pathetic.

One thing Trump is is hardworking - he's like non-stop working. And he's past where Obama was (at this time) in choosing his staff. I don't see what's so wrong with surrounding yourself with good people and delegating - that's what leaders do - handle the big stuff/policy and have others implement it.

Funny how Dems love immigrants and people with disabilities but not when their last name is Trump. Maybe it's BECAUSE he's autistic (I don't know) that she doesn't want to move out mid-school year. To an autistic child, any change is challenging much less entire life (school, friends, home/environment). Whatever happened to admiring "strong" women who do what they think is best instead of following their husband around.

Axl Rose
11-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Any recount will more or less mirror the existing vote unless they try to cheat, and if they think we won't literally
fight to the death then they've lost it

Reck
11-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Attacking immigrants and children because you're throwing a fit, pathetic

Dude, you really should learn how to read between the lines.

I was making poking fun (not being serious) while making a point about Trump. You republicans always whine about liberals being too PC and here you are whining about me calling Trump's wife an immigrant? LOL

Reck
11-26-2016, 01:15 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html?adkey=bn

Here we go. Her campaign continues to baffle me. Do they really think a re-count is going to magically flip three states? I can see FL in 2000 but this is really a stretch.

I halfly understand Wisconsin and Michigan (Which hasn't even been called for Trump yet) as those states are within 10k votes apiece, but I'm baffled with PA. She's behind there considerably.

DMC
11-26-2016, 02:01 PM
Why not recount the entire nation?

DMC
11-26-2016, 02:03 PM

They are trying to remain employed. It's like being down 12 with 4 seconds left to play and fouling, in game 7 of the Finals. You have nothing to lose and everything to win.

ducks
11-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Current wife and kids did not move their tell after the school year

Axl Rose
11-26-2016, 03:19 PM
Dude, you really should learn how to read between the lines.

I was making poking fun (not being serious) while making a point about Trump. You republicans always whine about liberals being too PC and here you are whining about me calling Trump's wife an immigrant? LOL

my post is half irony dipshit, I realize all of what you just said why else do you think I said it.

z0sa
11-26-2016, 03:26 PM

It is not odd at all. Jill Stein doesnt matter, so any way she can her name out there more = more money for her party and therefore her. Also, she kinda has to continually prove she is leadership material, unlike Her.

Hillary still continues to prove she has no real drive to lead and did it all for the rockstar status and prestige and the asterisk next to her name had she won. Did she ever address crying tears on her pillow instead of consoling her fans on election night, or is that another issue yall will just give her a pass on? You cant just deflect to Trump anymore :lol

Reck
11-26-2016, 04:02 PM
It is not odd at all. Jill Stein doesnt matter, so any way she can her name out there more = more money for her party and therefore her. Also, she kinda has to continually prove she is leadership material, unlike Her.

Hillary still continues to prove she has no real drive to lead and did it all for the rockstar status and prestige and the asterisk next to her name had she won. Did she ever address crying tears on her pillow instead of consoling her fans on election night, or is that another issue yall will just give her a pass on? You cant just deflect to Trump anymore :lol

Yet here you are defeding Jill's actions while she shills for Hillary.

Dont talk to me about crying when someone who barely got 1% is out there soliciting money for recounts that would only benefit someone she claims to hate.

z0sa
11-26-2016, 04:21 PM
Yet here you are defeding Jill's actions while she shills for Hillary.

Dont talk to me about crying when someone who barely got 1% is out there soliciting money for recounts that would only benefit someone she claims to hate.

Lol creating strawman about me defending dumbass Jill Stein so you can deflect to her now.

Pathetic.

TheSanityAnnex
11-26-2016, 05:54 PM

You should have stayed out of the political forum like you said you would. You look even more pathetic now than the night you said your goodbyes.

:lol running back in here after hearing about a recount :lol

Chillen
11-26-2016, 06:31 PM
The dems need to worry about who to go against Trump in 2020 so they can have the power back instead of a sore loser recount. If Trump is a good president and he get's things done for this country, that will be their problem. Bernie or Hillary against him in 2020, nope, they need something better now. Trump will be way more experienced of a politician in 2020, they better start finding someone who can play hardball with him because he will breeze through the process next time.

ducks
11-26-2016, 10:10 PM
Democrats better hope the presidents wife runs if trump is doing well
Black guys will line up to vote for black pussy

DMC
11-26-2016, 10:29 PM
The 2000 debacle soured the country to the dems (even though it was warranted imo) which, in part, is why GWB won a second term.

DMC
11-26-2016, 10:33 PM
Democrats better hope the presidents wife runs if trump is doing well
Black guys will line up to vote for black pussy

http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scoresDateHookup.png?v=1

Not according to every poll I've seen.

florige
11-26-2016, 11:11 PM
The 2000 debacle soured the country to the dems (even though it was warranted imo) which, in part, is why GWB won a second term.

GWB won a second term because one, we were at war, and two John Kerry was the worst candidate possible to try and unseat a sitting President. Plus GWB popularity didn't start to tank until midway through his second term.

daslicer
11-26-2016, 11:11 PM
Post 9/11 fear soured the country to the dems (even though it was not warranted imo) which, in part, is why GWB won a second term.

FIFY

DMC
11-27-2016, 12:00 AM
GWB won a second term because one, we were at war, and two John Kerry was the worst candidate possible to try and unseat a sitting President. Plus GWB popularity didn't start to tank until midway through his second term.

Because Gore didn't run.

rmt
11-27-2016, 01:43 AM
http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scoresDateHookup.png?v=1

Not according to every poll I've seen.

After this election, don't think I'll ever believe another poll although this one has some very interesting results.

DMC
11-27-2016, 02:11 AM
https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=940

Not sure how true it is, don't have the data behind it but I've seen several sites say the same thing.

Reck
11-27-2016, 02:54 AM
You should have stayed out of the political forum like you said you would. You look even more pathetic now than the night you said your goodbyes.

:lol running back in here after hearing about a recount :lol

I haven't stopped coming in here. I just haven't been posting as much.

BTW I think the recount is a waste of time so dont even start with that shit.

Thread
11-27-2016, 04:25 AM

I'll just bet you do.........Word to the wise:::Trump would be well advised to have his people on the ground there in Wisconsin whenever & wherever a ballot is recounted.

Reck
11-27-2016, 05:16 AM
I'll just bet you do.........Word to the wise:::Trump would be well advised to have his people on the ground there in Wisconsin whenever & wherever a ballot is recounted.

LOL

Are you kidding? The net gain if there is even one will be in the 100-200 vote range. Not the thousands.

A waste of money and a waste of time. I want to know the sucker who put up all this money for recount is.

Thread
11-27-2016, 11:51 AM
LOL

Are you kidding? The net gain if there is even one will be in the 100-200 vote range. Not the thousands.

A waste of money and a waste of time. I want to know the sucker who put up all this money for recount is.

Then there should be absolutely no problem making room for Trump's attorneys at the recount tables. I notice this morning that all flashes of this story are ended with:::"Really, no change is to be expected, we're just doing this to make sure the process is not corrupt." Right, & I'm 25-years-old.

You fucked up here, Reck, just like you fucked up as the century turned in Florida. You're down and by God, you're staying down. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

She ain't walking into that WH. Her husband ain't, and her fuckin' daughter ain't. No. Absolutely not.

DMC
11-27-2016, 12:34 PM
LOL

That's the kicker. The "Green" party doesn't accept corporate funding, however this isn't necessarily a Green Party campaign fundraiser. This is for something different, so it could very well just be a loophole to allow them to build funds through corporate sponsors.

Axl Rose
11-27-2016, 01:45 PM
Then there should be absolutely no problem making room for Trump's attorneys at the recount tables. I notice this morning that all flashes of this story are ended with:::"Really, no change is to be expected, we're just doing this to make sure the process is not corrupt." Right, & I'm 25-years-old.

You fucked up here, Reck, just like you fucked up as the century turned in Florida. You're down and by God, you're staying down. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

She ain't walking into that WH. Her husband ain't, and her fuckin' daughter ain't. No. Absolutely not.
What happens if the ballots are counted correctly but someone slipped in an extra 30k for Hillary between November 8 and now?

Winehole23
11-27-2016, 01:50 PM
do the math, HRC would have to flip three states. it's not gonna happen.

DMC
11-27-2016, 02:17 PM

If it does we have much larger issues than who the sitting POTUS is between dems and repubs.

Axl Rose
11-27-2016, 02:33 PM
As I've explained before, just need to flip a couple and then use le trump is hitler meme along with death threats to force a dozen electors to change their minds.

Thread
11-27-2016, 03:23 PM
What happens if the ballots are counted correctly but someone slipped in an extra 30k for Hillary between November 8 and now?

I'll go into the Reading Room, set my charges, and blow it & me to kingdom come.

Axl Rose
11-27-2016, 03:57 PM
I'll go into the Reading Room, set my charges, and blow it & me to kingdom come.
Don't, save your anger for those guilty parties

rmt
11-27-2016, 04:22 PM
People need to calm down - too many things have to fall in place - all this does is for most to look at what's going on and shake their heads.

TheSanityAnnex
11-27-2016, 04:44 PM
I haven't stopped coming in here. I just haven't been posting as much.

Bullshit. You didn't have a single post in here since the election and immediately resumed posting once word of the recount came out. There's no denying this idiot, your posting history is visible to all.

Reck
11-27-2016, 10:13 PM
Bullshit. You didn't have a single post in here since the election and immediately resumed posting once word of the recount came out. There's no denying this idiot, your posting history is visible to all.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264644&p=8804717&viewfull=1#post8804717

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264519&page=3&p=8804787&viewfull=1#post8804787

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264519&page=4&p=8805123&viewfull=1#post8805123

All posts that came days before all this recount talk started. Stick to posting wikileaks....oh wait, there isn't any anymore. You're out of a job.

Time to go kiss someone else's ass.

TheSanityAnnex
11-27-2016, 10:47 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264644&p=8804717&viewfull=1#post8804717

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264519&page=3&p=8804787&viewfull=1#post8804787

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264519&page=4&p=8805123&viewfull=1#post8805123

All posts that came days before all this recount talk started. Stick to posting wikileaks....oh wait, there isn't any anymore. You're out of a job.

Time to go kiss someone else's ass.

You have to be trolling no one is this stupid :lol

Your first post was in the club, not here. Your next two posts are right in the middle of ongoing discussion about the recount :lol

Providing links to verify your own stupidity :lol

Please don't run off again after the failed recount attempt and please continue posting here

pgardn
11-27-2016, 10:57 PM
Don't, save your anger for those guilty parties

Shit.

The Day of The Rink...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2r3jd4n.jpg

Reck
11-27-2016, 11:07 PM
You have to be trolling no one is this stupid :lol

Your first post was in the club, not here. Your next two posts are right in the middle of ongoing discussion about the recount :lol

Providing links to verify your own stupidity :lol

Please don't run off again after the failed recount attempt and please continue posting here

The posts are 3 days ago. One of them being in the club is besides the point as that is to show I had been here before the recount starting even happening for one.

Second thing is I posted on a thread about and responded to CNN projecting Trump as winning the popular vote, not about recounts.

:lol you thinking any recount matters to me.

Winehole23
11-28-2016, 09:36 AM
As I've explained before, just need to flip a couple and then use le trump is hitler meme along with death threats to force a dozen electors to change their minds.seems unlikely, but many things have happened contrary to probability this year

florige
11-28-2016, 06:09 PM
The dems need to worry about who to go against Trump in 2020 so they can have the power back instead of a sore loser recount. If Trump is a good president and he get's things done for this country, that will be their problem. Bernie or Hillary against him in 2020, nope, they need something better now. Trump will be way more experienced of a politician in 2020, they better start finding someone who can play hardball with him because he will breeze through the process next time.

Trump ran on not being the usual Washington insider politician. People ate that up. Him being a more experienced politician in 2020 will probably weaken his chances if anything. Also him backing out of those ridiculous promises he made will be a major negative against his chances too. The Dem's have four years to find someone other than Hillary to run against Trump.

rmt
11-28-2016, 06:52 PM
Trump ran on not being the usual Washington insider politician. People ate that up. Him being a more experienced politician in 2020 will probably weaken his chances if anything. Also him backing out of those ridiculous promises he made will be a major negative against his chances too. The Dem's have four years to find someone other than Hillary to run against Trump.

If Trump has a halfway decent presidency, most of the public's fears of his unknowns will be assuaged - the lack of experience, unfitness, nuclear buttons - they'll have had 4 years when nothing too crazy (except his tweets) has happened. The moderates/independents will be more likely to vote for him and the right, well, what choice will they have when confronted with whoever the Dems come up with - they'll come back home as they did this time.

Less than 4 years - the primary/general election cycle is sooooo long.

SnakeBoy
11-28-2016, 07:07 PM

We'll see what they come up with. The GOP had 8 years to find their savior and couldn't come up with one, so Trump stepped in. Plus the Dems have bigger problems than just finding a presidential candidate...at the moment they are basically reduced to a regional party and look like they are going to run even further left.

TheSanityAnnex
11-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Stick to posting wikileaks....oh wait, there isn't any anymore. You're out of a job.

Ever feel like the entire world is making fun of you? :lol

WikiLeaks Releases More Than Half A Million US Diplomatic Cables

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/28/wikileaks-releases-more-than-half-a-million-us-diplomatic-cables/#ixzz4RLyygfdb

Th'Pusher
11-28-2016, 07:39 PM
If Trump has a halfway decent presidency, most of the public's fears of his unknowns will be assuaged - the lack of experience, unfitness, nuclear buttons - they'll have had 4 years when nothing too crazy (except his tweets) has happened. The moderates/independents will be more likely to vote for him and the right, well, what choice will they have when confronted with whoever the Dems come up with - they'll come back home as they did this time.

Less than 4 years - the primary/general election cycle is sooooo long.

You were somewhat of a deficit hawk prior to the election. If Donald is running close to a trillion dollars in deficit spending annually as some are projecting, will that be enough for you to turn on him?

rmt
11-28-2016, 08:16 PM
You were somewhat of a deficit hawk prior to the election. If Donald is running close to a trillion dollars in deficit spending annually as some are projecting, will that be enough for you to turn on him?

The things that would cause me to turn on him are nuclear war, some senseless war that my son/husband would have to go fight in, increasing either H1-B visas or refugees from ISIS countries (more than Hillary), or nominating some liberal SC justice. I certainly trust Trump more where money/spending is concerned than Hillary/Obama - see the lean, mean way he ran his campaign.

Th'Pusher
11-28-2016, 08:45 PM
The things that would cause me to turn on him are nuclear war, some senseless war that my son/husband would have to go fight in, increasing either H1-B visas or refugees from ISIS countries (more than Hillary), or nominating some liberal SC justice. I certainly trust Trump more where money/spending is concerned than Hillary/Obama - see the lean, mean way he ran his campaign.

So you're cool with a trillion in annual deficit spending as long as it's Trump signing the bills?

rmt
11-28-2016, 09:03 PM
So you're cool with a trillion in annual deficit spending as long as it's Trump signing the bills?

Was it/would it have been better with Obama/Hillary? That was the choice, right? I fear that the debt and unfunded liabilities (SS, Medicare, Medicaid) are already too far gone.

How about you? If Trump is a decent/good president and implements policies that help the average American, will you give credit/support him?

Th'Pusher
11-28-2016, 09:13 PM
Was it/would it have been better with Obama/Hillary? That was the choice, right? I fear that the debt and unfunded liabilities (SS, Medicare, Medicaid) are already too far gone.

anual deficits have dropped consistently under Obama since his first term. Hillary was proposing more deficit spending, but no where near what Donald is proposing.

How about you? If Trump is a decent/good president and implements policies that help the average American, will you give credit/support him?

absolutely. I want Donald to succeed at this point. Based on his cabinet picks to date and his campaign promises, I'm not holding my breath.

rmt
11-28-2016, 09:43 PM
As I've stated before, I'm not in favor of personal income tax cuts - just the corporate and repatriation. I suspect that what Trump (personally) really wants is getting rid of/lowering estate taxes. A lot of his vast real estate holdings would have to be liquidated to pay estate taxes (as it now stands) when he passes. I would be willing to cut that deal if he can improve the job/economy situation.

I know that nobody wants to hear that the country has to tighten its belt but what is the alternative - to push off trying to save SS, Medicare until later when the pain will be greater? Continue manipulating interest rates for fear of what servicing the debt will cost should interest rates be what they really should be? Maybe I'm too much of a cynic - but I don't trust any of these numbers (including the above Hillary/Trump proposals) that are put out. Unemployment at 4.9% (with that labor participation rate and food stamps up), interest rates so low but prices (except for gas) up?

Spurminator
11-28-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm good with corporate income tax cuts as long as there are incentives put in place for using those cuts towards new jobs. (Or penalties for not doing so.)

We've tried trust-in-good-intentions trickle-down before. It's time to try compulsive trickle down.

Th'Pusher
11-28-2016, 10:03 PM
As I've stated before, I'm not in favor of personal income tax cuts - just the corporate and repatriation. I suspect that what Trump (personally) really wants is getting rid of/lowering estate taxes. A lot of his vast real estate holdings would have to be liquidated to pay estate taxes (as it now stands) when he passes. I would be willing to cut that deal if he can improve the job/economy situation.

I know that nobody wants to hear that the country has to tighten its belt but what is the alternative - to push off trying to save SS, Medicare until later when the pain will be greater? Continue manipulating interest rates for fear of what servicing the debt will cost should interest rates be what they really should be? Maybe I'm too much of a cynic - but I don't trust any of these numbers (including the above Hillary/Trump proposals) that are put out. Unemployment at 4.9% (with that labor participation rate and food stamps up), interest rates so low but prices (except for gas) up?

If you don't trust the numbers, what are your metrics for a successful Trump presidency? Ive seen you take issue with GDP growth under Obama, so that must be a number you trust. What does GDP growth need to be after Trump's 1st, 2nd, 3rd year for you to consider him to be successful?

rmt
11-28-2016, 10:35 PM
If you don't trust the numbers, what are your metrics for a successful Trump presidency? Ive seen you take issue with GDP growth under Obama, so that must be a number you trust. What does GDP growth need to be after Trump's 1st, 2nd, 3rd year for you to consider him to be successful?

I'm not a numbers person - I don't have a GDP number that I'm looking for. It's more a feeling (now I'm gonna hear the woman emotion/intuition talk) - the hopelessness of searching over 5 months for a job for dh who has lots of IT experience, listening to my girlfriends trying to find jobs/internships for their kids, knowing that even if my kids graduate college debt-free just saving for a downpayment for a house, how large that mortgage would be seems monumental. These are not things I even thought about when I quit my safe, secure government job to stay home and take care of kids couple decades ago. Maybe if I had known what the future would hold, I wouldn't have given up the job and would be in a better position to help them start out but we had health issues that superseded all.

A successful Trump presidency to me would be all about JOBS - get America working again, increase the tax base, decrease the dependency/welfare, more demand (followed by increasing businesses to supply). Included in that would be repeal/replace ACA because I think it's a crappy law and straps business.

Th'Pusher
11-28-2016, 10:49 PM
I'm not a numbers person - I don't have a GDP number that I'm looking for. It's more a feeling (now I'm gonna hear the woman emotion/intuition talk) - the hopelessness of searching over 5 months for a job for dh who has lots of IT experience, listening to my girlfriends trying to find jobs/internships for their kids, knowing that even if my kids graduate college debt-free just saving for a downpayment for a house, how large that mortgage would be seems monumental. These are not things I even thought about when I quit my safe, secure government job to stay home and take care of kids couple decades ago. Maybe if I had known what the future would hold, I wouldn't have given up the job and would be in a better position to help them start out but we had health issues that superseded all.

A successful Trump presidency to me would be all about JOBS - get America working again, increase the tax base, decrease the dependency/welfare, more demand (followed by increasing businesses to supply). Included in that would be repeal/replace ACA because I think it's a crappy law and straps business.

Well, let us all know when you feel like the job market is improving.

If only there were a metric that a accurately measured job growth.

Reck
11-29-2016, 01:52 AM
Ever feel like the entire world is making fun of you? :lol

WikiLeaks Releases More Than Half A Million US Diplomatic Cables

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/28/wikileaks-releases-more-than-half-a-million-us-diplomatic-cables/#ixzz4RLyygfdb

Not really.

But I do know most people do make fun of your delusions and habitual conspiratorial efforts of yours.

ducks
01-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Atleast she had the class to show up today

DMC
01-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Atleast she had the class to show up today

She had no choice; her husband is a former POTUS. Also, she's not going to allow anything to come between her and the public eye, not going to separate herself from power. Even her husband sitting a few doors down getting his knob polished nightly by that fat pig Monica didn't deter Hillary from her Anna Nicole Smith level of commitment to her cause.

ducks
01-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Her husband wanted to fuck Ivako

Thread
01-21-2017, 03:34 PM
Her husband wanted to fuck Ivako

I'd be happy just to watch.