View Full Version : LMAO Krappernick

Clipper Nation
11-28-2016, 12:58 AM

Avante
11-28-2016, 01:27 AM
We fucked up getting rid of Alex Smith for this freak, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky he doesn't play for me.

Avante...what are you doing?
CK...kneeling in protest of how my black brothers are being treated by the police in this country.
Avante....why not protest how if not for your black brothers capturing your other black brothers we wouldn't have had slavery in this country and you all could be back in Africa making a tiny fraction of what ya are now, now stand your ass up or hit the showers, do we have an understanding?

Avante
11-28-2016, 01:30 PM
Love to talk my Niners.:toast

What team had....Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Terrell Owens on it? Yep....Niners~~~

What team had....Ronnie Lott, Rod Woodson and Deion Sanders on it? Yep...Niners~~~

What team had three HOF to be RB's all there together? Yep....Niners~~~ (Joe Perry, Hugh McElhenny, John Henry Johnson)

What team had the first black 1000 yard rusher? Yep...Niners~~~ Joe "The Jet" Perry.

What team had the first RB to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons? Yep....Niners~~~ Joe "The Jet" Perry.

What team tried to sign Armies dynamic RB duo of Doc "Mr. Inside" Blanchard and Glenn "Mr. Outside" Davis (both won the Heisman)? Yep....Niners~~~ Couldn't pull it off.

(Perry the first 1000 yard rusher with only a JC ecucation, Compton. Compton also had McElhenny who ended up at Wahington)

The first 1000 yard rusher out of an HBCU school? Yep....Niners~~~ J.D.Smith a converted DB from NCA&T.

What team made the shotgun formation famous? Yep...Niners~~~

What team was the first to just toss the ball up (Alley Oop) amd have the receiver out jumped everyone? Yep....Niners. That was HOF to be QB Y.A.Tittle throwing to x-Idaho basketballer R.C. Owens.

Only player to ever block a FG by standing under the crossbar? Yep...Niners~~~ That was R.C.Owens, yep, he just jumped up and swatted the ball down.

First team to bring in an Olympic 100m/200m/4x1 finalist? Yep....Niners~~~ That was San Jose States Ray Norton.

First team to have a RB gain 1000 yards rushing AND receiving in the same season? Yep...Niners~~~ Roger Craig.

Greatest QB/WR combo, ever? Yep....Niners~~~ Joe Montana to Jerry Rice. Their rookie cards (I own) have Montana looking right to pass, Jerry Rice running looking over his shoulder, yep....perfect~~~

All these Hall of Famers (some to be) were Niners sometime in their career.

O.J.Simpson
Bob Hayes
Rod Woodson
Deion Sanders
Terrell Owens
Jerry Rice
Randy Moss
Fred Dean
Y.A.Tittle
Bob St.Clair
Charles Haley
Jim Johnson
Ronnie Lott
Joe Montana
Steve Young
Dave Wilcox
Leo "Lion" Nomellini
John Henry Johnson
Joe "The Jet" Perry
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
Frank Gore

1000 yard rushers.

Joe Perry
J.D.Smith
Delvin Williams
Roger Craig
Wendell Tyler
Charlie Garner
Garrison Hearst
Ricky Watters
Frank Gore

Growing up in central Cali, I started out watching Niners and LA Rams games, then in 1960 here came the Chargers and the Raiders. Could it get any better than that anywhere? But it was the Niners I liked the best and have been a die hard fan all my life. I just don't get goofy with it like the rookies do with their silliness simply because they like a team. We totally suck right now, which is simply how it is when ya win win win and win like we did for so long.

My Niners are 5-1 in SB's (should be 6-0). So only the Steelers and Cowboys are on our level.

My Niners football card collection, in a word....amazing~~~

Remember....

Vic Washington
Gene Washington
Dave Parks
Gary Lewis
"Famous" Amos Lawrence
Ken Willard
Billy Wilson
Frankie Albert
Roland Lakes
George Mira
James Owens
Michael Carter
Pierce Holt
Woody Peoples
Cleveland Elam
Abe Woodson
Dwight Hicks
Carlton Williamson
Merton Hanks
Dexter Carter
Freddie Solomon
Earl Cooper
Dwight Clark
John Taylor
Tom Rathman

....of course ya don't.

Avante
11-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Enought isn't made of Joe "The Jet" Perry. When he retired he was the NFL's all time leading rusher and heading into this season he was still ranked 31. He was actually a FB with blazing speed, and like I mentioned the first to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons and the first black to have a 1000 yard season. That Joe Perry/Hugh "The King" McElhenny combo as good as it has ever got.

SpursforSix
11-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Enought isn't made of Joe "The Jet" Perry. When he retired he was the NFL's all time leading rusher and heading into this season he was still ranked 31. He was actually a FB with blazing speed, and like I mentioned the first to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons and the first black to have a 1000 yard season. That Joe Perry/Hugh "The King" McElhenny combo as good as it has ever got.

who...yep...gives a fuck

Avante
11-29-2016, 04:11 PM
who...yep...gives a fuck

That coming from a guy BSing about running a 20.00? Who gave a fuck to begin with?

Who gives a fuck?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264862&p=8808870#post8808870

SpursforSix
11-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Who gave a fuck to begin with?

Word old timer. Word.