PDA

View Full Version : Exception To The Rule

remingtonbo2001
10-08-2005, 03:28 AM
Dear Mr. Sperm Stern,
I would like to offer a few suggestions to the purposed dress code.

I too, agree that players should present themselves in a fashionable manner, including adaquet attire. Society demands the highest of expectations, as professional athletes become more influencial in the lives of our children. As these expectations rise, many parents have become irratated with the lackluster presentation professional atheletes, with a growing concern that many parents might have to become more active in their children's lives. Honestly, what parent has the time to set the right example for their children? It is no longer the duty of the parent to set proper examples for their children to adhear by, but that of the professional athlete. Being a professional athlete, has now come to demand more than mere physical abilities. Parenting is now but upon the shoulders of all professional sport organizations. Right?

No. Like everything else in this great nation, there is an exception to the rule. I purpose that the defending champions of the current NBA calender year be excluding from participating in the purposed dress code. This would add an incetive, creating a dramatic increase in the level of competition, especially from those whose first names begining with A, and last name beginning with I. Secondly, those with the first names of Tim and last names of Duncan, should be exlcuded from the purposed dress code. I would also like to make an exception to those players who's uniforms bear the colors of Silver and Black. Since Silver and Black are so closely associated with tuxedo's, it would be foolish to demand more of those who's uniforms bear such resemblence to the pinnicle of all fashionable attire. Finally, players excluded from the exceptions mention above may wear t-shirts enlue of shirt and tie, with the exception that the following is placed upon the front chest of the attire

Option #1 "Owned by the Spurs since 1999"

Option #2 "GO SPURS GO"

Option #3 "God is a Spurs Fan" - God insisted that this be added to the list of options. Something or other about variety being the spice of life.

Nevertheless I hope you take these exceptions into consideration. I appreciate your time.

Sincerly,

George W. Bush :king

angel_luv
10-08-2005, 05:01 AM
http://tinypic.com/ease4h.jpg