PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: GM Lebron trading for Kevin Love..

HarlemHeat37
11-28-2016, 11:20 PM
It's increasingly looking like this will end up being one of the greatest trades of this generation, tbh..

Wiggins is one of the most cancerous players in the NBA, while Love is an NBA champion and looks like he did in Minnesota in the early parts of the 2016-17 season(increased his weight and changed his body, finally)..

Lebron could be the next Jerry West in the front office..

spursistan
11-28-2016, 11:28 PM
It's increasingly looking like this will end up being one of the greatest trades of this generation, tbh..

Wiggins is one of the most cancerous players in the NBA, while Love is an NBA champion and looks like he did in Minnesota in the early parts of the 2016-17 season(increased his weight and changed his body, finally)..

I fully expect Thibs to dangle this nigga for Butler at the end of season :lol ..I don't know where and how he got his defensive rep as a prospect, because he's been lazy and unaware on that end..Thus far, all I'm seeing is a young Rudy Gay/Derozan..

HarlemHeat37
11-28-2016, 11:32 PM
I fully expect Thibs to dangle this nigga for Butler at the end of season :lol ..I don't know where and how he got his defensive rep as a prospect, because he's been lazy and unaware on that end..Thus far, all I'm seeing is a young Rudy Gay/Derozan..

He was great on defense prior to entering the NBA..it hasn't translated, at all, though..

They should have traded him for Butler in the off-season, no doubt that Chicago would have done it..Butler is a top 12 player in the NBA IMO..

AlexJones
11-28-2016, 11:50 PM
Give credit to the coon tbh, I thought Kyrie for Love was the right trade at the time

DMC
11-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Once Lebron loses a step he won't be able to acquire Jeff Ayers, much less big talent. Kevin Love is a stat padding faggot with zero defensive qualities, playing in a weak conference on a stacked team that spammed the lottery while James was over sucking Wade's cock.

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Give credit to the coon tbh, I thought Kyrie for Love was the right trade at the time

Same..Lebron transforming Irving into a net positive player is pretty remarkable, too..

Arcadian
11-29-2016, 12:21 AM
Pretty sure you used to talk shit about Love and held the position that Lebron would have to carry his sorry ass to a title. Had they lost the Finals, you'd have blamed him. But now that it conveniently fits your narrative of Lebron as a genius, he's suddenly a great champion.

I see what you do.

spurraider21
11-29-2016, 12:24 AM
Give credit to the coon tbh, I thought Kyrie for Love was the right trade at the timethat's because you're a dipshit

coachmac87
11-29-2016, 12:30 AM
Once Lebron loses a step he won't be able to acquire Jeff Ayers, much less big talent. Kevin Love is a stat padding faggot with zero defensive qualities, playing in a weak conference on a stacked team that spammed the lottery while James was over sucking Wade's cock.

Pretty much spot on tbh

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2016, 12:37 AM
Pretty sure you used to talk shit about Love and held the position that Lebron would have to carry his sorry ass to a title. Had they lost the Finals, you'd have blamed him. But now that it conveniently fits your narrative of Lebron as a genius, he's suddenly a great champion.

I see what you do.

I've been one of the biggest Love defenders on SpursTalk forever, actually:lol

He's the best white American player of all-time, one of the few I have love for..

Killakobe81
11-29-2016, 02:03 AM
I've been one of the biggest Love defenders on SpursTalk forever, actually:lol

He's the best white American player of all-time, one of the few I have love for..

Bird?
Stockton?
Mullin?

I love my Bruins but surely you jest and from what I can tell from highlights ...Luke's father too ...

apalisoc_9
11-29-2016, 02:13 AM
Bird?
Stockton?
Mullin?

I love my Bruins but surely you jest and from what I can tell from highlights ...Luke's father too ...

Stockton and Mullin over K.Love

:lmao

Raven
11-29-2016, 04:32 AM
He was great on defense prior to entering the NBA..it hasn't translated, at all, though..

They should have traded him for Butler in the off-season, no doubt that Chicago would have done it..Butler is a top 12 player in the NBA IMO..

yes, it's very strange. Then again, many perimeter defenders tend to take some time to become really good, so I will not cut him off yet. I still wouldn't have done the trade

Raven
11-29-2016, 04:33 AM

yeah, i'm pretty sure there is no human in the world that can justify taking Love over Stockton..

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-29-2016, 08:37 AM
:lmao Love over Bird, Stockton. Trying too hard.

GM LeBron and coach LeBron are legit, though, that's true.

mavsfan1000
11-29-2016, 02:15 PM

Wow you are an idiot.

DAF86
11-29-2016, 02:39 PM
Nah, if I was a Cavs fan I would rather have Wiggings over Love. Love was of minimal to no importance in the last two Cavs runs, and I have the feeling he will remain a no-factor in important games for years to come. Dynamic wings like Wiggings are arguably the most important type of player to have in today's NBA, and you have to take into account the positive impact Lebron and being on a championship team could have had for Wiggings' development.

I'm pretty sure the Cavs front office and Lebron would undo the trade in a heartbeat if they could.

11-29-2016, 02:55 PM
Luck was the reason Love is an NBA champion not because it was the right move. Andrew Bogut doesn't go down and LeBron is 2-7

whitemamba
06-12-2017, 11:28 PM

Explain yourself

DAF86
06-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Nah, if I was a Cavs fan I would rather have Wiggings over Love. Love was of minimal to no importance in the last two Cavs runs, and I have the feeling he will remain a no-factor in important games for years to come. Dynamic wings like Wiggings are arguably the most important type of player to have in today's NBA, and you have to take into account the positive impact Lebron and being on a championship team could have had for Wiggings' development.

I'm pretty sure the Cavs front office and Lebron would undo the trade in a heartbeat if they could.

Right on cue per the usual.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2017, 11:34 PM
love a guy who put up monster empty stats on the wolves

that shit doesn't translate when he went to a contender....still empty stats with no impact

DMC
06-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Right on cue per the usual.

You don't even know the motherfucker's name. Learn that first then bump your prognostication that can never be validated.

DMC
06-12-2017, 11:45 PM
love a guy who put up monster empty stats on the wolves

that shit doesn't translate when he went to a contender....still empty stats with no impact

Only team to win even one game against the Warriors in the playoffs and somehow those are empty stats?

High standards bro, for other teams.

Fabbs
06-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Bad enough he initially signed Love.
The real screw up was the length of his extension.

DAF86
06-12-2017, 11:47 PM
You don't even know the motherfucker's name. Learn that first then bump your prognostication that can never be validated.

Cell auto-correction, tbh. I can't never get a "in" ending without a "g" magically making an appearance.

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Explain yourself

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2017, 06:17 AM
the only way for LBJ to fix this now is to ship himself out of there - there's no more money or plays to make left

LkrFan
06-13-2017, 06:30 AM
Explain yourself

:lol

RsxPiimp
06-13-2017, 06:54 AM