PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade Lamarcus for KAT?

Trueblood
11-29-2016, 12:18 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/3747954/nba-rumors-tom-thibodeau-growing-inpatient-in-minnesota-towns-wiggins-could-be-dealt-for-vet/

According to the article Thibodeau is looking trade for a vet who can help them win now.

Should Pop and RC offer Lamarcus? And do you think Minnesota would accept?

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-29-2016, 12:21 PM
No way LMA gets you KAT.

Don't think they'd trade KAT even for Kawhi.

r0drig0lac
11-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Wolves would not do it

benefactor
11-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Vintage ST thread tbh

Chinook
11-29-2016, 12:57 PM
No way LMA gets you KAT.

Don't think they'd trade KAT even for Kawhi.

It's okay, though, because they MIGHT trade Rubio and Dieng for LMA, Parker and a first.

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2016, 01:08 PM
They shouldn't have bought into media and casual fan hype regarding Wiggins, tbh..he's a terrible basketball player and all reports during the Summer indicated that they could have acquired Jimmy Butler for him..if you can get a poor man's Derozan for a top 12-13 player like Butler, you pull the trigger..now they'll have to scrap for an inferior deal..

DPG21920
11-29-2016, 01:21 PM
They shouldn't have bought into media and casual fan hype regarding Wiggins, tbh..he's a terrible basketball player and all reports during the Summer indicated that they could have acquired Jimmy Butler for him..if you can get a poor man's Derozan for a top 12-13 player like Butler, you pull the trigger..now they'll have to scrap for an inferior deal..

To be fair I don't think they bought into the hype. The most credible reports say MIN did in fact offer up Wiggins for Butler and CHI turned that down (smartly). CHI asked for Lavine & their pick (Dunn) and that's when it broke down.

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2016, 01:26 PM
That would make more sense, if true..

Lavine is a better prospect than Wiggins, tbh..

I never bought into the Minnesota hype, even with Thibs, as you could see in the off-season threads..whenever the media anoints a young team, they're usually wrong:lol..they don't have any 2-way talent, a weak bench, no veterans, limited shooting..very poorly built team that will need at least a year to get their shit together..

Thibs' previous teams perennially overachieved, but they had an identity that allowed them to thrive during the RS..this team doesn't have one, they aren't particularly good at anything..

DPG21920
11-29-2016, 01:34 PM
One of the most puzzling things to me is that with Thibs, KAT has gone the way of Anthony Davis. Meaning, they grade out way more poorly defensively that you would think.

Might be different this year with AD, but in years past he's never graded out as the defensive force everyone makes him out to be. KAT is grading out pretty damn bad too overall (especially when compared with expectations).

CGD
11-29-2016, 02:27 PM
In a heartbeat, but, yeah, no. Minni has gold there.

cd98
11-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Obvious yes, but TW are an obvious no. The question is, would you trade LeMarcus for one of the other young T'wolves? Probably not.

$pursDynasty
11-29-2016, 03:38 PM
KAT is probably one of the 8 most untouchable players in the league, but if I was going to bet the farm for anyone it is still AD. To me he is way better than KAT, Boogie or "the process".

Spurs9
11-29-2016, 05:11 PM
Yes tbh

elemento
11-29-2016, 05:21 PM
Yes easily, but Minny would not.