PDA

View Full Version : I like Trump, but he needs to GTFO Twitter NOW... seriously

UNT Eagles 2016
11-29-2016, 09:53 PM
He's going to be POTUS, and he's still acting extremely un-presidential and saying outlandish, brash, radical things:

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!"

"I thought that @CNN (https://twitter.com/CNN) would get better after they failed so badly in their support of Hillary Clinton however, since election, they are worse!"

"If Cuba is unwilling to make a better deal for the Cuban people, the Cuban/American people and the U.S. as a whole, I will terminate deal."

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"

"If the election were based on total popular vote I would have campaigned in N.Y. Florida and California and won even bigger and more easily"

"Fidel Castro is dead!"

Seriously, is this the Onion posting in his name? :lmao

hater
11-29-2016, 10:00 PM
Hes the best troll in history show respec

DMX7
11-29-2016, 10:26 PM
Just imagine when he's president.

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 10:35 PM
and give up fact-free unmediated conversation with supporters?

why?

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 10:41 PM
wink and a nod. counter-narrative to official acts.

Trump's gonna need it: he's not the anti-establishment guy he sold us, but he still works that angle on Twitter.

SnakeBoy
11-29-2016, 10:52 PM
The flag burning tweet is brilliant tbh.

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 10:58 PM
how so?

even Scalia said flag-burning is constitutionally protected. SCOTUS ruled out stripping citizenship as a cruel and unusual punishment in the 1950s.

brilliant hand waving?

Th'Pusher
11-29-2016, 11:11 PM

?

Makes him look wildly uninformed to me.

What's so brilliant about it?

Th'Pusher
11-29-2016, 11:15 PM
...because it Distracts from the fact that his cabinet is being pumped full of establishment republicans?

spurraider21
11-29-2016, 11:18 PM
The flag burning tweet is brilliant tbh.explain

Spurminator
11-29-2016, 11:34 PM
I mean it did get everybody talking about stupid bullshit today. So I guess it's effective and worth praising. If you don't care about anything.

ducks
11-29-2016, 11:39 PM
?

Makes him look wildly uninformed to me.

What's so brilliant about it?
Hillary voted for prosecution to flag burning

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 11:43 PM
Thing is, it works. Biggest bully pulpit in the world.

Trump will use it. He's the biggest bully.

He knows his role. He's loved for it.

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 11:44 PM
Hillary voted for prosecution to flag burningOf course she did. SCOTUS slapped her down.

They'll do the same to Trump.

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 11:45 PM
Gonna be fun to watch him whine on Twitter every time he doesn't get his way.

spurraider21
11-29-2016, 11:46 PM
Hillary voted for prosecution to flag burningwow trump is just like hillary

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 11:46 PM
Trump didn't need to whine about losing the popular vote. That was totally optional.

Was that genius too?

hater
11-29-2016, 11:52 PM

This is obvious to anyone witha couple braincells

He takes the wheel at the conversation and controls it to whichever way he wants to. Just by trolling he made america forget hes filling his cabinet with lunatics :lmao

Fucking genius

Winehole23
11-29-2016, 11:53 PM
which lunatics are you hitching your star to?

baseline bum
11-29-2016, 11:54 PM
Gonna be fun to watch him whine on Twitter every time he doesn't get his way.

LOL the first time the senate Democrats filibuster one of Ryan's bills.

SnakeBoy
11-29-2016, 11:55 PM
explain

Does Trump's tweet discourage or encourage the far left to burn the flag in protest?

spurraider21
11-30-2016, 12:03 AM
Does Trump's tweet discourage or encourage the far left to burn the flag in protest?i asked you to explain and you respond with a question. i dont feel like playing a drawn out game. if u dont feel like explaining, thats fine

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:06 AM
how is that genius?

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 12:06 AM
i asked you to explain and you respond with a question. i dont feel like playing a drawn out game. if u dont feel like explaining, thats fine

I don't feel like explaining

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:10 AM
I might burn a flag just to spite Trump. Does that make me far left?

I doubt it. I don't even want to burn a flag, but Trump saying my citizenship should be forfeit because I might tempts me.

StrengthAndHonor
11-30-2016, 12:12 AM
I don't feel like explaining
:lol

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:13 AM
Does Trump understand customary rights in the USA? it's not clear he does.

or, he thinks his movement is more powerful than recognized liberty.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:14 AM
do you belong to that movement, Snake Boy?

Spurminator
11-30-2016, 12:15 AM
Classic PEOTUS. Reminds me of when Teddy Roosevelt celebrated his victory by leaving dog shit in paper bags on the doorsteps of early 20th Century SJWs. They were SO PISSED LOL

benefactor
11-30-2016, 12:17 AM
No...he definitely needs to stay on Twitter.:lol

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:17 AM
I don't feel like explainingwas Trump whining about losing the popular vote genius too?

how so?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:19 AM
No...he definitely needs to stay on Twitter.:lolone way communication. there's a good reason HRC avoided pressers. expect Trump to do much the same.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 12:21 AM
I might burn a flag just to spite Trump. Does that make me far left?

I doubt it. I don't even want to burn a flag, but Trump saying my citizenship should be forfeit because I do tempts me.

Exactly and you're not even far left

...but are you the blue collar swing state voter who put Trump in office who also gets pissed off seeing people burn the flag?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:21 AM
Trump's lack of personal discipline and consistency dictates he minimize consensual press situations. He doesn't think well on his feet.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 12:24 AM
do you belong to that movement, Snake Boy?

Well I voted for him but I think he's a moderate...gotta see what he does now?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Exactly and you're not even far left

....but are you the blue collar swing state voter who put Trump in office who also gets pissed off seeing people burn the flag?is spite for adversaries enough if Trump doesn't deliver the goodies?

maybe so.

I'd say stoking social antagonism is more demagogic than genius, but this is more or less a semantic quibble.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:27 AM
Well I voted for him but I think he's a moderate...gotta see what he does now?Trump is stocking his administration with mainline Republicans for the most part, but blue collar swing state voters who thought they'd get change might not be pleased with that.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:29 AM
As with Obama, the element of change has been oversold not a little..

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 12:40 AM
Exactly and you're not even far leftVoted for Ron Paul in 2008. No lefty cred.

mavsfan1000
11-30-2016, 01:06 AM
Most entertaining President ever. I will love this TBH.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:12 AM
politics as infotainment. personal pleasure as judgment.

go away with your bad self.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 01:12 AM
Trump is stocking his administration with mainline Republicans for the most part,

He'll change them or they will change him or maybe he doesn't give a shit...we'll see.

but blue collar swing state voters who thought they'd get change might not be pleased with that.

maybe but having a bunch of SJW's running around burning the flag certainly won't hurt him or depress conservative turnout in the midterms.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:13 AM
Most entertaining President ever. I will love this TBH.do you know what the word republic means? it ain't all about you, hoss.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 01:15 AM
was Trump whining about losing the popular vote genius too?

how so?

He would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for all those illegals voting in Cali (his point I think).

Swing & Miss imo

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:16 AM
He'll change them or they will change him or maybe he doesn't give a shit...we'll see.He doesn't give a shit. He already hit the jackpot.

Do you really think DJT cares about you and me?

maybe but having a bunch of SJW's running around burning the flag certainly won't hurt him or depress conservative turnout in the midterms.If he lasts that long. Incumbents generally lose in the midterms...why would it be any different this time?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:17 AM
He would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for all those illegals voting in Cali (his point I think).

Swing & Miss imoWhat evidence is there that any illegals voted?

Not rhetorical. Are you taking that on faith?

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 01:24 AM
What evidence is there that any illegals voted?

Not rhetorical. Are you taking that on faith?

(his point I think)

I wasn't saying it was true.

People still seem to think Trump isn't a politician playing politics with his tweets. Breaking news...he is.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:32 AM
Do you think it is true? Why or why not?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:33 AM
Why do you think it is genius for the president-elect to make shit up? Are you in favor of that?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:34 AM
Do you really believe millions of illegals in California denied DJT a popular victory?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 01:35 AM
DJT has offered no evidence (sorry, debunked evidence) for the claim. Do you have any evidence?

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 02:25 AM
Do you think it is true? Why or why not?

Why do you think it is genius for the president-elect to make shit up? Are you in favor of that?

Do you really believe millions of illegals in California denied DJT a popular victory?

DJT has offered no evidence (sorry, debunked evidence) for the claim. Do you have any evidence?

:lol Dude I'm just talking about the politics of what Trump is doing. If you want to act like every other POTUS in our history didn't make shit up for the sake of playing politics then enjoy being outraged for the next 4-8 years.

boutons_deux
11-30-2016, 02:38 AM
Trash hasn't been, isn't, won't be "presidential". He's an egocentric asshole, clinincally disordered personality, always screwing his businesses or pussy, a fucking asshole, as are his supporters, whom he is going to fuck REAL HARD, looking at his staff choices. Medicare, Medicaid, ACA, public schools, all will be fucked up, and SS has been on the Repug radar for many years, reducing CoL adjustments for CURRENT SS beneficiaries and then FORCING some SS contributions into Wall St's thieving hands.

America is fucked and unfuckable.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 03:20 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/18bdmp.jpg

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 03:39 AM
http://www.flagburning.org/

Th'Pusher
11-30-2016, 06:55 AM
He'll change them or they will change him or maybe he doesn't give a shit...we'll see.

maybe but having a bunch of SJW's running around burning the flag certainly won't hurt him or depress conservative turnout in the midterms.

:lol at thinking a flag burning tweet he made as president elect is going to impact midterm elections
:depressed at celebrating the rise of the idiocracy

Th'Pusher
11-30-2016, 07:00 AM
http://www.flagburning.org/
That's a super up to date website. Democrats up for reelection in the midterms need to run :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-30-2016, 08:08 AM
how so?

even Scalia said flag-burning is constitutionally protected. SCOTUS ruled out stripping citizenship as a cruel and unusual punishment in the 1950s.

brilliant hand waving?

It's a great distraction from the press criticizing cabinet appointments. Trump didn't actually say he was going to pass a law making it illegal. He just said he thought it should be illegal. As for burning the flag if you forget the actual constitutional discussion of whether it should be legal or not, the overwhelming majority of people in the US find burning the flag extremely offensive. Anyone that goes hard at Trump on this issue is going to look like they support the offensive action of flag burning. It's one of those knee jerk constitutional issues that inspires a lot of emotion.

pgardn
11-30-2016, 08:10 AM
Hes the best troll in history show respec

Yes it will be very funny when a US plane and a Russian plane run into each other and real conversation must take place. Having a troll for a president is exactly what the voters were looking for.

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 09:22 AM
:lol Dude I'm just talking about the politics of what Trump is doing. How is it good politics?

Winehole23
11-30-2016, 09:23 AM
It's a great distraction from the press criticizing cabinet appointments. Trump didn't actually say he was going to pass a law making it illegal. He just said he thought it should be illegal. As for burning the flag if you forget the actual constitutional discussion of whether it should be legal or not, the overwhelming majority of people in the US find burning the flag extremely offensive. Anyone that goes hard at Trump on this issue is going to look like they support the offensive action of flag burning. It's one of those knee jerk constitutional issues that inspires a lot of emotion.Troll in chief. How presidential.

boutons_deux
11-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Trash continues to throw red twitter meat to his soon-to-be fucked-hard followers. Assholes who think the military exclusively owns the flag, and/or that the flag EQUALS USA! USA, fuck yeah! USA really has a fucked up fetish about its flag.

Thread
11-30-2016, 11:04 AM
No, this line was crossed & left when Clinton came around the lectern in his debates + when he made the late nite TV circuit with his horn.

Tweet---Trump---Tweet!!!

Th'Pusher
11-30-2016, 01:06 PM
It's a great distraction from the press criticizing cabinet appointments. Trump didn't actually say he was going to pass a law making it illegal. He just said he thought it should be illegal. As for burning the flag if you forget the actual constitutional discussion of whether it should be legal or not, the overwhelming majority of people in the US find burning the flag extremely offensive. Anyone that goes hard at Trump on this issue is going to look like they support the offensive action of flag burning. It's one of those knee jerk constitutional issues that inspires a lot of emotion.

Yes, but don't you think he loses credibility when the media or democrats (or republicans for that matter) come out and say, sure no one really likes flag burning, but SCOTUS has already ruled that banning it would be unconstitutional.

I mean he just looks stupid and uninformed to me.

lefty
11-30-2016, 01:22 PM
No...he definitely needs to stay on Twitter.:lol
:lol This tbh, his account is entertaining

boutons_deux
11-30-2016, 01:56 PM
Here's Trash's people, aka SORE WINNERS, fucking up Reddit

Reddit Is Tearing Itself Apart (http://gizmodo.com/reddit-is-tearing-itself-apart-1789406294)

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XF2l6rsF--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/pd0raybltclte8g2jqmk.png

Reddit’s The_Donald subreddit was founded a year ago as the premier online meeting place for Trump supporters.

It has since sought to—in CEO and co-founder Steve Huffman’s words—“dominate the conversation (https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/4oedco/lets_all_have_a_town_hall_about_rall/)” on the site.

Its members spread coded hate speech,

openly antagonize other Redditors, and

break the site’s most basic rules with impunity

while moderators feel the brunt of the abuse, and

Reddit leadership fail to adequately address the problem.

Reddit’s Cozy Relationship With The_Donald

“There have been multiple iterations of the_donald,” a Reddit spokesperson, who did not wish to be identified by name, told Gizmodo in a phone call. (CEO Steve Huffman previously said that The_Donald’s team of top mods had turned over at least four times (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/reddit-and-the-god-emperor-of-the-internet.html?_r=0) over the year.)

“The [moderator teams] that I’ve been involved with for the last six months or so, we’ve actually had a very close working relationship with.

We share a Discord channel with them—their private chat.

It’s been highly responsive when we need to ask them to take things down that are probably rule violations,” Reddit contended.

(The moderation team of r/The_Donald did not respond to multiple requests for comment.)

http://gizmodo.com/reddit-is-tearing-itself-apart-1789406294

lefty
11-30-2016, 02:57 PM
Sad !

xrayzebra
11-30-2016, 03:18 PM
how so?

brilliant hand waving?

What Scalia said in addition to his ruling:

Scalia sided with the majority in that case, which found the First Amendment protects political expression like setting the stars and stripes on fire. That doesn't mean the 78-year-old justice likes flag desecration, but it's the justices' job to interpret the Constitution, not to pass moral judgment, Scalia has said repeatedly.

"I hate the result [in Texas v. Johnson]," Scalia, who died earlier this year, said at a 2014 question-and-answer session sponsored by Brooklyn Law School.

"I would send that guy to jail so fast if I were king," he added, then referring to Gregory Lee Johnson as a "bearded weirdo."

As for Trump and social media. Why shouldn't he use it, press hates it of course because they can filter or change what he says.
As of the rest of you, get used to it. He is using the thing many of you use and love.

xrayzebra
11-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Trash continues to throw red twitter meat to his soon-to-be fucked-hard followers. Assholes who think the military exclusively owns the flag, and/or that the flag EQUALS USA! USA, fuck yeah! USA really has a fucked up fetish about its flag.

You are so right boutons, some have such a fetish that they died for it and stupid ignorant people like you.

boutons_deux
11-30-2016, 05:14 PM
You are so right boutons, some have such a fetish that they died for it and stupid ignorant people like you.

Die for a flag? WTF?

US soldiers haven't died even for USA, never mind a piece of cloth, since after the Korean "police action". US military have died for BigCorp's planetary empire.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 05:14 PM
People Burn The Flag Outside Trump Hotel To Protest His Latest Tweet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A small group of hard-left activists burned foot-long U.S. flags outside the Trump International Hotel in New York on Tuesday, in an angry response to a tweet by President-elect Donald Trump that flag-burners should face legal consequences.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/burn-flag-outside-trump-hotel_us_583edecce4b04fcaa4d5d8c3

Th'Pusher
11-30-2016, 08:16 PM
People Burn The Flag Outside Trump Hotel To Protest His Latest Tweet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A small group of hard-left activists burned foot-long U.S. flags outside the Trump International Hotel in New York on Tuesday, in an angry response to a tweet by President-elect Donald Trump that flag-burners should face legal consequences.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/burn-flag-outside-trump-hotel_us_583edecce4b04fcaa4d5d8c3

A small group of hard left activists burning a flag are going to impact the midterm election in two year. Solid insight and analysis snake.

CosmicCowboy
11-30-2016, 08:19 PM
Typically, they were so fucking stupid they burned in front of the Trump Hotel and not Trump Tower where he lives and works.

pgardn
11-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Typically, they were so fucking stupid they burned in front of the Trump Hotel and not Trump Tower where he lives and works.

That'll show him...

boutons_deux
11-30-2016, 09:28 PM

public can't get in front of Trash International hotel. It was a symbolic act, in front of any Trash thing suffices.

SnakeBoy
11-30-2016, 10:34 PM
A small group of hard left activists burning a flag are going to impact the midterm election in two year. Solid insight and analysis snake.

They'll keep doing it.

Th'Pusher
11-30-2016, 10:59 PM
They'll keep doing it.

And if they do, you think this is going to drive people to the polls? Sorry snake. That's a a stretch.

You don't have to paint every tweet Donald twats as brilliant and genius acting like he's playing some high minded political game of chess. At this point it's blatantly obvious he's hyper emotional, thin skinned and not particularly well informed.

DMC
12-01-2016, 04:41 AM
I think it's great. We're so accustomed to canned, vetted responses that are by and large outright fucking lies that we get nervous when that system isn't in place, somehow convinced that it's in our best interest to be lied to. If Trump wants to bypass the media to talk to the peeps, that's his call. Win the election and you can do 1st amendment things as well.

DMC
12-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Yes, but don't you think he loses credibility when the media or democrats (or republicans for that matter) come out and say, sure no one really likes flag burning, but SCOTUS has already ruled that banning it would be unconstitutional.

I mean he just looks stupid and uninformed to me.

lol

billionaire, POTUS elect... hot wife... stupid and uniformed to you. lol again

Th'Pusher
12-01-2016, 07:10 AM
lol

Yep. What he said about flag burning is stupid and uninformed because it has already been ruled unconstitutional. And the fact that he threw in loss of citenzenship is fucking retarded to anybody who knows anything about recent political history.

it doesn't surprise me at all that you are enamored with a strongman.

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 07:14 AM
lol

lies about his $Bs, hides his tax returns to LIE about his over-stated wealth and tax avoidance/evasion, wife is arm-candy slut.

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2016, 07:40 AM
There is an easy answer to this. Burning the flag is a first amendment expression. Make it a first amendment expression to defend the flag from getting burned. Then when one of those pussys lights a flag off you can legally clock their ass and put the fire out. problem solved.

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 07:52 AM
There is an easy answer to this. Burning the flag is a first amendment expression. Make it a first amendment expression to defend the flag from getting burned.

Trashian logic, typicial rightwingnutjob bullshit

dbestpro
12-01-2016, 08:10 AM
Trump on Twitter, allows him to control the narrative. Of course it does not make the media too happy because it marginalizes them.

rmt
12-01-2016, 08:18 AM
You guys should just see his tweeting as getting to know exactly what's on his mind. Instead of the subterfuge, dishonesty, hiding, coverups - we get everything laid all out for everyone to see - straight from his brain, through his fingers and to the eyes of the American public - unfiltered - so that the media, establishment, public, etc can criticize, discuss, laugh at, rebuke, etc. Ain't it refreshing. I think we should just sit back and not take his tweeting too seriously - just judge him by what he actually GETS DONE. It'll be an entertaining 4 years.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 08:21 AM
Trump on Twitter, allows him to control the narrative. Of course it does not make the media too happy because it marginalizes them.

If he runs the presidency like he trolls the media and the nation, we are in for a big trouble. Again, there is a clear need for accurate reporting just like there is a need for good data and good analysis in science. A nation straying from this idea, who can't handle the truth as gathered by the best methods we have, wishes to be lied to.

Some folks can't handle the facts and rational analysis. And WE need to stop it with the shit that it can't be done. I'm sick of THE MEDIA label. We all have a stake in accurate analysis even if it does not fit our narrative.

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 08:23 AM
"judge him by what he actually GETS DONE"

Trash and the ESTABLISHMENT Repug tandem will fuck up America much worse than the dubya/dickhead Reign of Error.

Trash has long trail of what he GETS DONE, and it's fucking ugly.

DMC
12-01-2016, 08:24 AM
If he runs the presidency like he trolls the media and the nation, we are in for a big trouble. Again, there is a clear need for accurate reporting just like there is a need for good data and good analysis in science. A nation straying from this idea, who can't handle the truth as gathered by the best methods we have, wishes to be lied to.

Some folks can't handle the facts and rational analysis. And WE need to stop it with the shit that it can't be done. I'm sick of THE MEDIA label. We all have a stake in accurate analysis even if it does not fit our narrative.
Bullshit. Its marketed propaganda pure and simple.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 08:25 AM
You guys should just see his tweeting as getting to know exactly what's on his mind. Instead of the subterfuge, dishonesty, hiding, coverups - we get everything laid all out for everyone to see - straight from his brain, through his fingers and to the eyes of the American public - unfiltered - so that the media, establishment, public, etc can criticize, discuss, laugh at, rebuke, etc. Ain't it refreshing. I think we should just sit back and not take his tweeting too seriously - just judge him by what he actually GETS DONE. It'll be an entertaining 4 years.

If if it takes lies and innuendo to get "things done", count me out. This will come back to haunt any political party that think they own an effective method of manipulation. When a left winger comes in a pulls these outrageous stunts, you might not like what it produces. The Democrats have learned a bunch from Republicans ( see outrageous fundraising)

DMC
12-01-2016, 08:25 AM

Trash and the ESTABLISHMENT Repug tandem will fuck up America much worse than the dubya/dickhead Reign of Error.

He won. What's in your wallet?

pgardn
12-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Bullshit. Its marketed propaganda pure and simple.

Bullshit.

You don't know how to filter. You don't believe in good data gathering and analysis? You don't believe there is a market for this?
Who is THE MEDIA? Get your face away from the screen.

DMC
12-01-2016, 08:27 AM
lies about his $Bs, hides his tax returns to LIE about his over-stated wealth and tax avoidance/evasion, wife is arm-candy slut.
Jealous. 90 yo Trump will have a better sex life than you.

DMC
12-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Bullshit.

You don't know how to filter.
Who is THE MEDIA? Get your face away from the screen.
Lol... like you know Trump personally.

DMC
12-01-2016, 08:29 AM
Yep. What he said about flag burning is stupid and uninformed because it has already been ruled unconstitutional. And the fact that he threw in loss of citenzenship is fucking retarded to anybody who knows anything about recent political history.

it doesn't surprise me at all that you are enamored with a strongman.
So has RvW but it rages on. Same with 2nd Amendment.

rmt
12-01-2016, 08:29 AM

All those Trump buildings look beautiful to me. Doesn't seem like he's having a bad start (from what we know) as PEOTUS. He's not officially on the job yet, but saving American jobs at Carrier.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Lol... like you know Trump personally.

So I give up trying to figuring things out because I can't know a political figure personally. You just give up and call it all a crock. That's super helpful. All boards needs cynics that add nothing I guess.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Jealous. 90 yo Trump will have a better sex life than you.

Thats it. The all important sex life for the big musk ridden male.

rmt
12-01-2016, 08:37 AM
If if it takes lies and innuendo to get "things done", count me out. This will come back to haunt any political party that think they own an effective method of manipulation. When a left winger comes in a pulls these outrageous stunts, you might not like what it produces. The Democrats have learned a bunch from Republicans ( see outrageous fundraising)

I don't see his tweeting as connected to what he intends to get done. I see it as commentary - his thoughts on whatever's happening currently. People are going to get heartburn and high blood pressure if you take everything he tweets seriously. Keep in mind what was said on the trail: "The press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

pgardn
12-01-2016, 08:45 AM
I don't see his tweeting as connected to what he intends to get done. I see it as commentary - his thoughts on whatever's happening currently. People are going to get heartburn and high blood pressure if you take everything he tweets seriously. Keep in mind what was said on the trail: "The press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

Keep us apprised of what is serious and what is a joke. Give this to Angela Merkel and Putin while you are at it.

rmt
12-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Keep us apprised of what is serious and what is a joke. Give this to Angela Merkel and Putin while you are at it.

He cannot make burning a flag a crime (it's already settled by the SC). He can't take away someone's citizenship for doing so. Relax - don't expect him to act like a typical censored, measured politician. Enjoy laughing at his lack of knowledge of the constitution, government and history. But I think he'll try to implement common-sense policies for the good of the country (especially economically - he won't be after social change). Unlike other politicians, it won't be for the donors, special interests, globalism.

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2016, 08:53 AM

You mean like:

“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor.”

“If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan.”

“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits — either now or in the future.”

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.”
– Jonathan Gruber, an architect of the Affordable Care Act, on the passage of Obamacare.

Th'Pusher
12-01-2016, 09:06 AM

This isn't about the media, it's about the content of his message.

He tweets outright lies - he would have won the popular vote had illegals not voted.

He tweets flag burning should be illegal when SCOTUS has already ruled it unconstitutional. He throws in a dash of fascism by suggesting it may be grounds for losing citizenship.

I don't doubt that he's trolling to some extent, which is sad considering he's going to be POTUS, but there's no doubt in my my that he's also a wildly uninformed man.

...even though he's rich and has an attractive wife :lol

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 09:14 AM
]You mean like:

Trump promised to repeal Obamacare, but it turns out Americans like most of it, a poll finds Trump promised to repeal Obamacare, but it turns out Americans like most of it, a poll finds

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obamacare-poll-20161201-story.html

The people who want to repeal ACA don't use it (eg, all you ST rightwingnuts with employer insurance), and the people who do use ACA definitely like it and want to keep it.

Th'Pusher
12-01-2016, 09:14 AM

That's a stupid analogy. Nobody, is wasting any political capital on introducing a constitutional amendment to ban flag burning.

He's an uninformed troll.

But have fun worshipping your strongman because he's rich and has a hot wife.

Refreshing :lol

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2016, 09:58 AM

True, and precedent is always subject to change. But, the fundamental difference between Roe and Texas v. Johnson, from a constitutional standpoint, is that the argument for deeming flag burning protected free speech is a much more textual argument than the privacy fundamentals that drive Roe. To say that flag burning can't be supported by the First Amendment, you'd have to write your way around the text of the Constitution or declare that "speech" as used in the First Amendment is a limited concept that doesn't include expressive conduct (so that, for instance, writing or expressive artworks aren't within the protections of the free speech clause).

The power of Scalia's view on flag burning isn't the result itself; it's his belief that protecting a person's right to burn the flag is an express, textual matter.

Roe lives on a much slenderer reed of constitutional interpretation, since the privacy interests that are used to support its conclusion are rights that seem implicit in many of the protections in the Bill of Rights but aren't expressly guaranteed in the same way that a right to free speech and expression is. As a pure matter of textualism, overturning Roe could be as simple as saying there is no express constitutional right to privacy and certainly not one that encompasses a right to abortion. It certainly won't be resolved that simply, of course.

Ultimately, I don't think the constitutionality of abortion and flag burning are particularly equatable.

The Second Amendment arguments are, to me, mostly about how far you can stretch the word "infringe," but even those arguments are almost purely textual.

baseline bum
12-01-2016, 09:59 AM
But I think he'll try to implement common-sense policies for the good of the country (especially economically - he won't be after social change). Unlike other politicians, it won't be for the donors, special interests, globalism.

:lmao

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2016, 10:00 AM

"Those words coming out of my mouth (or fingers)? They don't really mean anything, so listen or don't. I'm just going full stream of consciousness here and whatever I say might or might not be serious. Luckily, I'm not about to assume a position in which my literal words will be seriously scrutinized by anyone in the world."

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2016, 10:04 AM
I think Trump's post-election tweets just confirm that he abhors dissent from the commoners.

If he could, he would do pretty much anything in his power to stifle it.

rmt
12-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Look - I'm just trying to save you some stress. He's not going to stop tweeting stupid things. If you want to get in a wad over it, go ahead.

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Look - I'm just trying to save you some stress. He's not going to stop tweeting stupid things. If you want to get in a wad over it, go ahead.

Ignorant, stupid is as ignorant, stupid tweets.

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2016, 10:19 AM

As long as we all realize that they're stupid and don't try to excuse that sort of stupidity from the President of the United States of America, I'm not sure that there's anything else to do, other than to identify why the stupid things he says are, in fact, stupid.

It's alarming to me that so many Americans are willing to look past that stupidity and think that what we've really needed is some ill-informed quasi-King running the country, but that's what "we" have decided to do.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 02:57 PM
You mean like:

Oh.

So this was getting stuff done?

pgardn
12-01-2016, 02:59 PM

So he gets a pass because it's all gonna be fine...

I truly hope so.

hater
12-01-2016, 03:44 PM
"Those words coming out of my mouth (or fingers)? They don't really mean anything, so listen or don't. I'm just going full stream of consciousness here and whatever I say might or might not be serious. Luckily, I'm not about to assume a position in which my literal words will be seriously scrutinized by anyone in the world."

When did Obama say this?

hater
12-01-2016, 03:46 PM
:lmao at ppl thinking Shillary would somehow make the Office of the Presidency look more Presidential :lmao

pgardn
12-01-2016, 04:09 PM
:lmao at ppl thinking Shillary would somehow make the Office of the Presidency look more Presidential :lmao

She definiteywould. Does not mean should would have made a better president with all the baggage.

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 05:42 PM
baggage.

... all fabricated by Repugs.

Benghazi! :lol

emails! :lol

Clipper Nation
12-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Yeah, it's embarrassing to have a president who tweets stupid things.

boutons_deux
12-01-2016, 05:48 PM

fabricated outrage, paranoid motherfuckets, trigger happy police goons.

SpursforSix
12-01-2016, 05:50 PM
fabricated outrage, paranoid motherfuckets, trigger happy police goons.

BABOON VAGINA. Your mom might have this.

Spurminator
12-01-2016, 06:12 PM

That's the best you can find to combat the argument against a President who tweets InfoWars claims as actual fact?

I will miss the pandering by comparison.

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Thats it. The all important sex life for the big musk ridden male.

This forum could use some testosterone to counter all this male estrogen.

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:03 PM
So he gets a pass because it's all gonna be fine...

I truly hope so.

Who's getting a pass? Don't vote for him. Wait... nm

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:04 PM
I think Trump's post-election tweets just confirm that he abhors dissent from the commoners.

If he could, he would do pretty much anything in his power to stifle it.

Sounds like most politicians

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:08 PM
True, and precedent is always subject to change. But, the fundamental difference between Roe and Texas v. Johnson, from a constitutional standpoint, is that the argument for deeming flag burning protected free speech is a much more textual argument than the privacy fundamentals that drive Roe. To say that flag burning can't be supported by the First Amendment, you'd have to write your way around the text of the Constitution or declare that "speech" as used in the First Amendment is a limited concept that doesn't include expressive conduct (so that, for instance, writing or expressive artworks aren't within the protections of the free speech clause).

The power of Scalia's view on flag burning isn't the result itself; it's his belief that protecting a person's right to burn the flag is an express, textual matter.

Roe lives on a much slenderer reed of constitutional interpretation, since the privacy interests that are used to support its conclusion are rights that seem implicit in many of the protections in the Bill of Rights but aren't expressly guaranteed in the same way that a right to free speech and expression is. As a pure matter of textualism, overturning Roe could be as simple as saying there is no express constitutional right to privacy and certainly not one that encompasses a right to abortion. It certainly won't be resolved that simply, of course.

Ultimately, I don't think the constitutionality of abortion and flag burning are particularly equatable.

The Second Amendment arguments are, to me, mostly about how far you can stretch the word "infringe," but even those arguments are almost purely textual.

Good post. I agree, but the point is that SCOTUS case law doesn't necessarily render topics off limits, they aren't the end all. They are a temporary precedence (big one) that can be overturned later. The 2nd Amendment is in the Bill of Rights, and yet the liberals run on the concept of taking it away because it's antiquated. If we can arbitrarily decide which rights we don't "need" for everyone else, why stop at the 2nd? Why not move on to due process and self incrimination?

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:12 PM
That's a stupid analogy. Nobody, is wasting any political capital on introducing a constitutional amendment to ban flag burning.

He's an uninformed troll.

But have fun worshipping your strongman because he's rich and has a hot wife.

Refreshing :lol
So political capital is all that separates it.

I'm having fun watching you cry. Your tears are delicious.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Who's getting a pass? Don't vote for him. Wait... nm

He wants THE MEDIA to quit pestering him.
Good luck with that, Mr. President...

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:22 PM
So I give up trying to figuring things out because I can't know a political figure personally. You just give up and call it all a crock. That's super helpful. All boards needs cynics that add nothing I guess.

So if I get my face away from the screen, is that going to suddenly provide enlightenment? Is Trump going to invite me to the tower where I can get 1st hand information? No? Then maybe a newspaper which is just media in print? No? Ok then you said it, so explain how getting away from the screen is going to provide enlightenment.

DMC
12-01-2016, 11:24 PM
He wants THE MEDIA to quit pestering him.
Good luck with that, Mr. President...

He'll go around them and you and a few others here will continue to cry about it.

Good luck winning the GOP primary Trump

Good luck winning the general election Trump

Good luck getting around the media Mr President...

Th'Pusher
12-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Sounds like most politicians

Not really. Shitpost.

pgardn
12-01-2016, 11:52 PM
So if I get my face away from the screen, is that going to suddenly provide enlightenment? Is Trump going to invite me to the tower where I can get 1st hand information? No? Then maybe a newspaper which is just media in print? No? Ok then you said it, so explain how getting away from the screen is going to provide enlightenment.

Because you are going for entertainment. If you think you can just burn incense while in some altered state to gain access to the US and world's problems why don't you tell the board how you go about it?

pgardn
12-01-2016, 11:58 PM
He'll go around them and you and a few others here will continue to cry about it.

Good luck winning the GOP primary Trump

Good luck winning the general election Trump

Good luck getting around the media Mr President...

So we are in the hands of a genius who has learned how to use twitter to solve the nations problems.

I guess you don't realize your man has reached the most difficult hurdle. I truly hope he can fly over it. But I don't think so. Convincing people you can do the job, and then doing the job... you do realize they are not the same. You think we have elected a super hero because he won?

DMX7
12-01-2016, 11:59 PM
How dumb do you have to be to allege mass voter fraud after an election that you won?

DMX7
12-02-2016, 12:00 AM
That's the best you can find to combat the argument against a President who tweets InfoWars claims as actual fact?

I will miss the pandering by comparison.

Seriously, 8 years and that's the best he can come up with? Weak as fuck.

pgardn
12-02-2016, 12:01 AM
How dumb do you have to be to allege mass voter fraud after an election that you won?

You don't have to be dumb. Just so irritated that you are unable to accept the fact you lost the popular vote.

spurraider21
12-02-2016, 01:05 AM
There is an easy answer to this. Burning the flag is a first amendment expression. Make it a first amendment expression to defend the flag from getting burned. Then when one of those pussys lights a flag off you can legally clock their ass and put the fire out. problem solved.There already is an answer. SCOTUS decided. And violence would never be considered first amendment speech. It's difficult enough for symbolic conduct to count as speech, let alone violent conduct.

Get real

DMC
12-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Not really. Shitpost.

Lol no

DMC
12-02-2016, 01:54 AM
So we are in the hands of a genius who has learned how to use twitter to solve the nations problems.

I guess you don't realize your man has reached the most difficult hurdle. I truly hope he can fly over it. But I don't think so. Convincing people you can do the job, and then doing the job... you do realize they are not the same. You think we have elected a super hero because he won?

My point stands.. he's been doubted this entire time yet here he is. Folks say they want change then cry like babies when it happens. That's because you don't know what change looks like. You think it looks like the same as you had before with different results.

Thread
12-02-2016, 05:36 AM
^

boutons_deux
12-02-2016, 05:46 AM
That's because you don't know what change looks like. You think it looks like the same as you had before with different results.

All the change will be for the worse, because it will come from the establishment Repugs, not from Don The Con. Repugs ONLY make USA worse.

eg, Carrier? that trivial change was establishment Pence, not Don The Con.

DMC
12-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Prognosticating with negative bias.. how original.

boutons_deux
12-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Prognosticating with negative bias.. how original.

repug recent history is best predictor of near future

go read repug platform, and trash's first 100 days

america will be fucked, like 2001 - 2008, but much worse

pgardn
12-02-2016, 10:22 AM
My point stands.. he's been doubted this entire time yet here he is. Folks say they want change then cry like babies when it happens. That's because you don't know what change looks like. You think it looks like the same as you had before with different results.

Oh.

You mean like Obama. You were crying?

Trump narrowly won a very tough contest and you think he will miraculously solve very tough problems because he won elections. He was doubted and won elections so now he will make a fine president in a totally divided country? Your point still stands as shit reasoning. Although I hope you are correct in the outcome for the next 4 years.

benefactor
12-02-2016, 10:28 AM
:lmao
I'm starting to think she's just a well constructed troll. No one can be this clueless.

DMC
12-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Oh.

You mean like Obama. You were crying?

No. I voted for him.

Trump narrowly won a very tough contest and you think he will miraculously solve very tough problems because he won elections. He was doubted and won elections so now he will make a fine president in a totally divided country? Your point still stands as shit reasoning. Although I hope you are correct in the outcome for the next 4 years.
No, I think you don't know. Thats how change works. If you think standard politics can fix us, think again. I am not saying Trump will be better, but he will be different and thats change. People like you who predict failure because your candidate didnt win are a bigger part of the problem than of the solution.

boutons_deux
12-02-2016, 12:56 PM
"that's how change works"

You're gonna get the UNCHANGED establishment Repug/VRWC policies, strategy, bullshit, LIES, and your "change boy" is gonna sign every bit of straight through!

goddam, you CONNED assholes are so fucking stupid! :lol

Reck
12-04-2016, 05:28 AM

He said the same thing a while back. This nigga doesn't like SNL but he keeps watching like some faggot who has nothing better to do.

Axl Rose
12-04-2016, 05:36 AM
Damn reck is ankle biting by criticizing the mans viewing habits. Keep in mind his age and how long SNL has been around now, even if it sucks now a lot of people still tune in out of habit

Reck
12-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Damn reck is ankle biting by criticizing the mans viewing habits. Keep in mind his age and how long SNL has been around now, even if it sucks now a lot of people still tune in out of habit

I'm doing no such thing.

I'm merely reflecting on the title thread maker. And I know you like the guy but you dont have to defend every shit he does and say.

I'm starting to think you're CosmicCowboy with the way you immediately overreact and go on the defensive like one just spat on your mother or something. lol

Thread
12-04-2016, 06:20 AM

He said the same thing a while back. This nigga doesn't like SNL but he keeps watching like some faggot who has nothing better to do.

"You" had a box all ready for him should he some how, some way scale that mountain.

Sweetheart, "you'll" play hell getting him in there.

ha, ha.

boutons_deux
12-04-2016, 06:26 AM
'Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impression just can't get any worse': Donald Trump lets rip at SNL AGAIN after the show ridicules his Twitter habits

President-elect Donald Trump sent out a tweet after he was mocked on SNL
Moments after cold open aired, Trump wrote that show is 'unwatchable' and Alec Baldwin's impression of him 'just can't get any worse'
Moments later, Baldwin wrote back that if Trump released his tax returns he would no longer do the Saturday night impressions of him
Baldwin and Trump have been involved in Twitter feuds before
Just last week, Trump tweeted that the show was 'biased' against him :lol
In a string of tweets, Baldwin wrote back that there was no 'equal time' for the other side since Trump has now won the election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998366/Not-impressed-Donald-Trump-goes-Saturday-Night-Live-Twitter-gets-spat-Alec-Baldwin.html

Don The Con is classless PIECE OF SHIT, actually, shit sausage with very thin, fragile skin, easily pricked

Thread
12-04-2016, 06:29 AM
^^^She ain't going back in there, and that's just the way it's gonna be. No. Uh, uh.

boutons_deux
12-04-2016, 06:41 AM
was anybody "biased" against Obama? :lol

http://media.nj.com/monmouth_impact/photo/11683096-large.jpg

Clipper Nation
12-04-2016, 09:51 AM
^^^She ain't going back in there, and that's just the way it's gonna be. No. Uh, uh.
Dale

DMC
12-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Because you are going for entertainment. If you think you can just burn incense while in some altered state to gain access to the US and world's problems why don't you tell the board how you go about it?

And you're changing the world?

DMC
12-04-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm doing no such thing.

I'm merely reflecting on the title thread maker. And I know you like the guy but you dont have to defend every shit he does and say.

I'm starting to think you're CosmicCowboy with the way you immediately overreact and go on the defensive like one just spat on your mother or something. lol
You're a non-stop shit slinger calling someone else a non-stop shield. Try being genuine instead of a Hillary shill and you might get some in return.

DMX7
12-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Trump gets blasted for going on twitter rampages and rebukes it by going on twitter rampages. :lol

Reck
12-04-2016, 03:22 PM
You're a non-stop shit slinger calling someone else a non-stop shield. Try being genuine instead of a Hillary shill and you might get some in return.

What crawl up your fat ass bro?

If you want to talk about shit slinger, just look in the mirror. You got plenty of history of shit posting. In fact, you have been shit for the past several years.

Also I find it hilarious you're calling anyone a shield when you have been on your knees slobbing on Trump's cock for the past 3 months. I think you get google alerts when ever his name gets mentioned.

Give this board a rest bro. Your stat padding is adding up.

DMC
12-04-2016, 10:23 PM
What crawl up your fat ass bro?

If you want to talk about shit slinger, just look in the mirror. You got plenty of history of shit posting. In fact, you have been shit for the past several years.

Also I find it hilarious you're calling anyone a shield when you have been on your knees slobbing on Trump's cock for the past 3 months. I think you get google alerts when ever his name gets mentioned.

Give this board a rest bro. Your stat padding is adding up.

Never called you a shield obviously you don't Know how to read either.