PDA

View Full Version : __last night on HBO__

mouse
10-08-2005, 08:56 AM
This man had his weekly show,

http://www.hbo.com/img/homepage/features/_billmaher/billmaher_s4_poster_378.jpg

I love this show but I was not happy with the way he bashes the Bible every chance he gets, If anyone saw the show last night one of his guest who was mocking GOD said he must really be in a bad mood with all the flooding going on,

As they both laughed ? who knew 12 hours later there would be a major earth quake.

mugatu
10-08-2005, 09:39 AM
You really think a Bush lover will admit they watch that show ? :lmao

JoeChalupa
10-08-2005, 12:30 PM
I wish I had HBO. I like his show.

Solid D
10-08-2005, 01:20 PM
A good rule of thumb for liberals and conservatives, alike. Honor God and be humble.

"Do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the LORD is a God who knows, and by him deeds are weighed."

"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."

spurschick
10-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I love Bill Maher! I saw the show last night and understood why Sullivan and Affleck were a bit offended. Maher does have an harsh opinion when it comes to religion and he has a point when it comes to extremism, but he's lumping all people of faith into that category and I disagree with him there.

Obstructed_View
10-08-2005, 04:18 PM
It's always amusing when people have no complaint about idiots like Maher until he gores their personal ox.

ObiwanGinobili
10-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I watch Mahr every week. I disagree with him about 40% of the time.. btu I love his show.
I didn't see last night's show because I always watch monday morning On Demand.
Man i wish it was available on demand right now tho.....

mouse
10-09-2005, 12:28 AM
It's always amusing when people have no complaint about idiots like Maher until he gores their personal ox.

I didn't agree with him and I pray to Satan. Is he jewish? I know many Jews that don't like Jesus, I never understood why. maybe I need to go back to church. anyone been to Crazyone's church?