PDA

View Full Version : Because Pop never gets called out!

apalisoc_9
11-29-2016, 11:06 PM
Manu-Porker-Leonard-Pau-Diva...basically every player gets pointed at when the spurs lose sometimes rightfully..but lets not forget that we are also dealing with a TOSB of a coach.

Nigga dicks around with games like some superstars would if they wanted to prove a point. This democrat never gets blamed. Always trying to make things about himself. Calls out his team for lack of effort, coaches with zero effort.

Purposly ruin his star stats ( going back from 2012, benching Parker in the fourth to prove Parker was never the offense even though he was) to generate an Idea that its his win.

And you think its just november? Try asking him why He wanted David West to have a bigger role than Duncan in last year okc series.

Fucking Duncan was great in game 6 against OKC last year...but too little to late. OKC grab hold lf momentum. Again validating my point that he likes to do these things so he can eat most of the recognition but get zero blame. Selfish prick.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Don't forget about Pop's racism, too. It's sad that an otherwise classy, professional franchise would just ignore their coach's plantation-master mentality.

GSH
11-29-2016, 11:09 PM
I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say with all that rambling shit. But Pop when the starters came out looking like they didn't give a shit, Pop should have benched them all and just let the bench play it out. A W is a W, but he damned well better get a message to his starting unit.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-29-2016, 11:11 PM
Pop has NEVER took blame for a loss like a real leader. It's always the players fault or they just "made some shots". Coward

alpha_HaZE
11-29-2016, 11:11 PM
That was a poor game all around,,,

skulls138
11-29-2016, 11:15 PM
And because he has 5 rings and is currently coaching a 14-4 team, thats a great philosophy youre pointing out. Thanks for giving props to Pops.

apalisoc_9
11-29-2016, 11:15 PM
Pop has NEVER took blame for a loss like a real leader. It's always the players fault or they just "made some shots". Coward

Ypu.

apalisoc_9
11-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Don't forget about Pop's racism, too. It's sad that an otherwise classy, professional franchise would just ignore their coach's plantation-master mentality.

Always been a closet racist. Most democrat politicians and People of Pops influence are usually closet racist.

skulls138
11-29-2016, 11:17 PM
Don't forget about Pop's racism, too. It's sad that an otherwise classy, professional franchise would just ignore their coach's plantation-master mentality.Sorry but you must win a championship before we can understand your words. Spurs fans are on a different frequency than you un-winners.

Kawhitstorm
11-29-2016, 11:18 PM
He needs to be impeached & replaced by Timmay who has be granted the power to do as he wishes.:toast

Chinook
11-29-2016, 11:20 PM
You do have to wonder if he has the consistent drive to be a coach nowadays. He can obviously get into some games, but he really seems to be coasting. He can't coast this year. He has to fix the offense and get his young guys playing better. He can't just wait until the playoffs to care.

Russ
11-29-2016, 11:23 PM
Pop hates you dumb Texans. :)

That's why he only wins on the road.

:flag:

apalisoc_9
11-29-2016, 11:25 PM
But but he won a championship..No way he cpuld do anything wrong..No way he declines :cry.

Sounds like a kobestan.

Mikeanaro
11-29-2016, 11:27 PM
That old POS deserves the blame.

Splits
11-29-2016, 11:28 PM
OP was advocating for the Hill / Kawhi trade before anybody knew how to pronounce Kawhi

He's a legend

You should read what he writes as gospel

Splits
11-29-2016, 11:30 PM
Or......

OP MELTING DOWN AFTER A NOVEMBER LOSS LMAO LMAO LMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO

OP IS A PHAGGOT

GSH
11-29-2016, 11:33 PM

That made me laugh. Partly because there's an element of truth in it.

I think I'll end the evening on a high note.

Mnky
11-30-2016, 04:42 AM

:lol

SAGirl
11-30-2016, 05:29 AM
You do have to wonder if he has the consistent drive to be a coach nowadays. He can obviously get into some games, but he really seems to be coasting. He can't coast this year. He has to fix the offense and get his young guys playing better. He can't just wait until the playoffs to care.
He is in a bind. On the one hand his HoF veterans are unreliable, downright abysmal at times, inconsistent, erratic. On the other hand, he has raw young talent that is not ready to help. He can't let go of the old bc he doesn't trust the new, but he needs to start easing the youngsters in.

In a way, I would hate for the team to not be contenders anyways this season, pretending to be in a win now mode, while in reality having 4 rookies in the team and very young guys like Kyle not getting enough playing time to develop and be able to help. It's a dichotomy bc Pop either has to develop or be in win now mode. It can't be helped. The team can't replenish all it's needs in FA and needs to develop. Maybe Murray needs to play and get some tough coaching like young Tony... things like that are the kind that makes one wonder if Pop has that kind of fire. I don't know, he's had the luxury of HoF talent for a long time and would always fall back on them. He has to do some touch coaching of youngsters right now... and he probably should not abandon Kyle into oblivion either.

And Tony and Manu may continue to get wear and tear through the season... and decline further. I hope not, but there are the "November Parker" threads and while Manu had a great season last year, so did Tim in 2014-15, and the following season was very different.

r0drig0lac
11-30-2016, 06:04 AM
That was a poor game all around,,,

lefty
11-30-2016, 10:56 AM
Pop is an overrated, micro-managing phaggot

He has a huge ego

NameLess Scrub
11-30-2016, 11:36 AM
Again validating my point that he likes to do these things so he can eat most of the recognition but get zero blame. Selfish prick.

Funny thing, I got the same feeling about Lebron James' '15 Finals performance.

elemento
11-30-2016, 11:36 AM
For all the praise that SA gets for their draft, the poor drafting since 12 has really started to bite them in the ass

2012 - used the 1st rounder to get rid of Jefferson's albatross contract. Value was good at the time and it's unfortunate that that 2012 had so much value in 2nd round (Dray Green, Khris Middleton, Will Barton, Jae Crowder, Kyle O'Quinn). Sacramento sold their pick for cash in the draft (36th). Wouldn't be a bad idea for SA to buy it since they lacked a 1st rounder. Any of those guys would have helped the team immensely now.

2013 - Utah Jazz steals Rudy Gobert just in front of the Spurs face with a 2nd round pick + cash. SA settles for mediocrity and wastes a 1st rounder on a tweener F bust who got waived without playing a single minute for the team. Dude isn't even a difference maker in the D-League, which is a laughable for a 1st rounder.
2014 - The only draft in the past 5 years that SA should have been SA drafting the Euro guy (Jokic) and they draft the least athletic player of the last 20 years in the draft (Kyle Anderson).
2015 - Tyus Jones drafted 2 picks ahead when SA was desperate for a PG prospect, but they settle down for mediocrity drafting a C Euro prospect without much upside. His numbers in Europe are not encouraging at all, even though he at least plays for a top European team.
2016 - Not mad at the Murray pick (I wanted McCaw), but he can't help SA for the next 3 years while TP's corpse is breaking down. Not only that, but SA settles for Manu's expensive corpse, Mills (a 5'11 SG) and Laprovitolla (rofl) as their main facilitators for the season. Simply cringe worthy.

So, with a better job in the draft and just a bit of more aggressiveness, SA could have ended with Khris Middleton, Rudy Gobert, Nikola Jokic, Tyus Jones and Pat McCaw. Instead, we ended up with Jackson's bitching corpse and no picks, Livio Jean Charles, Kyle Anderson, Milutinov's rights and Murray.

I know that with hindsight everything is easier, but the SA was flat out terrible in the past few drafts and i'm positive that all the picks had the finger of the stubborn senile old man. Fucking product of Tim Duncan.

MultiTroll
11-30-2016, 12:36 PM
For all the praise that SA gets for their draft, the poor drafting since 12 has really started to bite them in the ass.
Rack it!

MultiTroll
11-30-2016, 12:37 PM
He is in a bind.
Of his own making.
President of Basketball Operations or whatever his Lord Poppycock title is.

Still racking up the regular season wins but playoffs have fallen off a cliff.

offset formation
11-30-2016, 01:01 PM
OP was advocating for the Hill / Kawhi trade before anybody knew how to pronounce Kawhi

He's a legend

You should read what he writes as gospel

All ya need to know is that he fantasized a incestuous fling with his aunt.

He needs a psych ward.

DisAsTerBot
11-30-2016, 01:10 PM
Op is balding at 22. He's mad at the world

Joseph Kony
11-30-2016, 01:14 PM
you must be retarded or something because he routinely gets called out on ST

Dre_7
11-30-2016, 01:17 PM
You guys are acting like Pop doesn't do weird things withe the lineups/rotations early in the year EVERY year. We are 2nd place in the West with only 4 loses. Everything will be fine. And Pop is not a closet bigot lmao!

szkorhetz
11-30-2016, 01:19 PM
For all the praise that SA gets for their draft, the poor drafting since 12 has really started to bite them in the ass

2012 - used the 1st rounder to get rid of Jefferson's albatross contract. Value was good at the time and it's unfortunate that that 2012 had so much value in 2nd round (Dray Green, Khris Middleton, Will Barton, Jae Crowder, Kyle O'Quinn). Sacramento sold their pick for cash in the draft (36th). Wouldn't be a bad idea for SA to buy it since they lacked a 1st rounder. Any of those guys would have helped the team immensely now.

2013 - Utah Jazz steals Rudy Gobert just in front of the Spurs face with a 2nd round pick + cash. SA settles for mediocrity and wastes a 1st rounder on a tweener F bust who got waived without playing a single minute for the team. Dude isn't even a difference maker in the D-League, which is a laughable for a 1st rounder.
2014 - The only draft in the past 5 years that SA should have been SA drafting the Euro guy (Jokic) and they draft the least athletic player of the last 20 years in the draft (Kyle Anderson).
2015 - Tyus Jones drafted 2 picks ahead when SA was desperate for a PG prospect, but they settle down for mediocrity drafting a C Euro prospect without much upside. His numbers in Europe are not encouraging at all, even though he at least plays for a top European team.
2016 - Not mad at the Murray pick (I wanted McCaw), but he can't help SA for the next 3 years while TP's corpse is breaking down. Not only that, but SA settles for Manu's expensive corpse, Mills (a 5'11 SG) and Laprovitolla (rofl) as their main facilitators for the season. Simply cringe worthy.

So, with a better job in the draft and just a bit of more aggressiveness, SA could have ended with Khris Middleton, Rudy Gobert, Nikola Jokic, Tyus Jones and Pat McCaw. Instead, we ended up with Jackson's bitching corpse and no picks, Livio Jean Charles, Kyle Anderson, Milutinov's rights and Murray.

I know that with hindsight everything is easier, but the SA was flat out terrible in the past few drafts and i'm positive that all the picks had the finger of the stubborn senile old man. Fucking product of Tim Duncan.
All in all, it's bad. 2012 is the worst, TBH and 2014.

Dre_7
11-30-2016, 01:26 PM
you must be retarded or something because he routinely gets called out on ST

:tu

sananspursfan21
11-30-2016, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry, but how is Pop a "nigga"?

bklynspursfan
11-30-2016, 03:35 PM
We played terrible against Orlando in November.
Bad losses happen all the time, and we shouldn't expect this team to be great every single night they play.

TP had a poor game after a nice stretch of solid play. This is to be expected at his age. If he plays how he was playing previously, we are a pretty good ball club

Manu is in a funk, but this is sort of who Manu has been. Hopefully Simmons can continue his strong/smarter play so Manu can be that guy who is more of a spot up 3 point shooter.

Pop is still observing, this is a new experience. We don't know just how hard he's coaching them in practice or behind the scenes. For folks to think they know better than Pop or enjoy coaching on here, I just find it comical. The guy my be stuck in his ways a bit, but he's been successful in this league. So....

Anyway, these first few months are used to tinker with the lineups and see who deserves playing time and who doesn't. Most Spurs fans always felt the season starts during the rodeo road trip, and that's when we get a great feel for this team. Bad games happen... I don't get why people don't see this. And if we've struggled and won games, that's even better. Lots of room to improve, with the 2nd best record in the west.

Cry Havoc
11-30-2016, 04:10 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aNguaPZ5UOw/maxresdefault.jpg

OP, ladies and gentlemen.

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2016, 10:03 PM
:lol the casual fans that think Duncan was aided by Pop's "system" :lmao

Play Boban
11-30-2016, 11:26 PM
TRUTH BOMB. :wow

dabom
11-30-2016, 11:32 PM
:lol the casual fans that think Duncan was aided by Pop's "system" :lmao

Lot if them. :lol