PDA

View Full Version : RIP Big Mac inventor

SpursforSix
11-30-2016, 11:38 AM
I've never ordered a Big Mac in my life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2298054/big-mac-inventor-passes-away-aged-98-nearly-50-years-after-creating-iconic-mcdonalds-burger/

Blake
11-30-2016, 12:21 PM
If he made it to 98 he probably never ordered one either

Avante
11-30-2016, 12:51 PM
I've never ordered a Big Mac in my life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2298054/big-mac-inventor-passes-away-aged-98-nearly-50-years-after-creating-iconic-mcdonalds-burger/

Who really gives a fuck? Dude, do you really think anyone cares if you ever had a Big Mac? I mean really, do you care if I had one, of course not.

Do you really care that I have never ever....

drank buttermilk
ate squid
listened to...Maria Carey, Madonna, Bette Mildler
never played soccer, tennis, golfed

Well?

Little man, stop telling us about ...you...ok guy, ya see nobody gives a fuck, ok?

To lie about....I ran a 20.00 200m as a kid......is bad enought.

baseline bum
11-30-2016, 12:59 PM
If he made it to 98 he probably never ordered one either

Why? The burgers aren't bad for you. It's the fries and the coke that are filled with useless calories.

benefactor
11-30-2016, 01:02 PM
Who really gives a fuck? Dude, do you really think anyone cares if you ever had a Big Mac? I mean really, do you care if I had one, of course not.

drank buttermilk
ate squid

Well?

Little man, stop telling us about ...you...ok guy, ya see nobody gives a fuck, ok?

Who's the leg humper now?

lefty
11-30-2016, 01:21 PM
Why? The burgers aren't bad for you. It's the fries and the coke that are filled with useless calories.
Yeah when I go to McDo I take a cheeseburger and a hamburger, no fries no Coke tbh

Joseph Kony
11-30-2016, 01:54 PM
Big Mac is the truth, everything else there is trash

I. Hustle
11-30-2016, 02:18 PM

drank buttermilk
ate squid

Well?

You've never played golfed? What a loser

Blake
11-30-2016, 02:36 PM

Eh, a burger slathered in 1000 island with an extra slice of cheap white bread isn't healthy but valid point.

I guess he never ordered his fries. Shame because that might be the tastiest food item on the menu.

Blake
11-30-2016, 02:39 PM

drank buttermilk
ate squid

Well?

Nobody cares about Olangapo but here we are

SpursforSix
11-30-2016, 03:02 PM

drank buttermilk
ate squid

Well?

How could you have gotten through the 80's and 90's without hearing Madonna or Mariah Carey?
That really concerns me about what you were doing with your time.

baseline bum
11-30-2016, 03:09 PM
Big Mac is the truth, everything else there is trash

Their chipotle BBQ sauce is pretty badass. Too bad you can't just get the sauce by itself and then go to Wendy's for the nuggets.

SpursforSix
11-30-2016, 03:14 PM
Their chipotle BBQ sauce is pretty badass. Too bad you can't just get the sauce by itself and then go to Wendy's for the nuggets.

I gotta say that their food is shit but sometimes it tastes just right.

Some of the breakfast stuff is legit too. I don't give a fuck what it's made out of. I don't eat it often.

Avante
11-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Who's the leg humper now?

As you totally ignore the topic of this thread, which proves my point.

Avante
11-30-2016, 07:24 PM
You've never played golfed? What a loser

Football, track, body building. Golf would bore the fuck out of me.

Avante
11-30-2016, 07:28 PM
How could you have gotten through the 80's and 90's without hearing Madonna or Mariah Carey?

They just don't match up to....

Bonnie Raitt
Lucinda Williams
Gillian Welch
Norah Jones
Emmylou Harris
Shelby Lynne
Allison Krauss
Nina Simone

or....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xp9IaqAahc

Chucho
12-03-2016, 11:53 AM

Some of the breakfast stuff is legit too. I don't give a fuck what it's made out of. I don't eat it often.

The sausage muffin and their OJ kill.

DJR210
12-03-2016, 01:14 PM
R.I.P. founder of General Tso's chicken too.. Sad, sad week.

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 01:27 PM

The sausage muffin and their OJ kill.

Chicken biscuits too. Can't go wrong with Chick Fil A in biscuit.

JMarkJohns
12-03-2016, 01:39 PM

Kids Bop, TBH, and free candy!!!

You gotta give the exploited children what they want!

Thread
12-03-2016, 11:52 PM
It's garbage now, but, at inception is was something very special. I worked there, for about 2 weeks in the late '60's. I made the mistake of placing the middle bun on the bottom and the bottom bun in the middle of a tray of 24 Big Macs. Nigh on half-a-century later I can still see the supervisor tipping that tray into the rubber trash can.

baseline bum
12-04-2016, 12:12 AM
I made the mistake of placing the middle bun on the bottom and the bottom bun in the middle of a tray of 24 Big Macs. Nigh on half-a-century later I can still see the supervisor tipping that tray into the rubber trash can.

Was that the turning point where everything started going wrong cubby?

johnsmith
12-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Don't care what anyone says....Big Macs are good shit.

I also don't see the fuss about In and Out. They're good, but no life changing like I was always led to believe. Whataburger is just as good....and Dan's in Austin is better than both.

Thread
12-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Was that the turning point where everything started going wrong cubby?

No, that was strike 2. Strike 1 was when I couldn't for the life of me get the fucking black bow tie to clip on properly. I wrestled with that fucker in the basement of that McDonald's for 15 minutes,,,even then it was fucking crooked when I finally got upstairs. "Where have you been, uh, uh, Robinson?"

Strike 3? I got there a few days after the Big Mac Incident to find the weekly schedule. I had two hours for the entire week.

So, I didn't go back and instead went to work for Arthur Treachers Fish & Chips...where I promptly left the drain cock open and flooded the kitchen floor with oil.

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2016, 07:44 PM
wtf does avante the faggot always derail a thread with his bs.....ok u never had a bigmac, but it looks like u want the bbc

Avante
12-05-2016, 07:56 PM
wtf does avante the faggot always derail a thread with his bs.....ok u never had a bigmac, but it looks like u want the bbc

Go ahead talk about the topic. Just how much can be said about fast food?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-05-2016, 08:47 PM
McRib >>>>>>>>>>> anything else at McDonalds. I usually eat 20+ orders of two mcribs plus fries and drink meal every fall when the mcrib comes around.

johnsmith
12-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Go ahead talk about the topic. Just how much can be said about fast food?

Adorable coming from a guy that literally makes the same threads over and over and over again. Just stop posting here.

johnsmith
12-05-2016, 09:45 PM
McRib >>>>>>>>>>> anything else at McDonalds. I usually eat 20+ orders of two mcribs plus fries and drink meal every fall when the mcrib comes around.

That shit is like crack. It's a lock that I have an extra five lbs to lose every year when that thing comes and goes. I have no idea wtf is in it, but I'm eating it like avante eats 12 year old pussy!

SpursforSix
12-05-2016, 10:13 PM
That shit is like crack. It's a lock that I have an extra five lbs to lose every year when that thing comes and goes. I have no idea wtf is in it, but I'm eating it like avante eats 12 year old pussy!

December 17.

Avante
12-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Adorable coming from a guy that literally makes the same threads over and over and over again. Just stop posting here.

When was the last time I posted a thread, well?

Dude, you're a freak, but ya know that...right?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-05-2016, 10:43 PM
December 17.

huh? Mcrib usually lasts until at least a week after New Year's.

SpursforSix
12-05-2016, 10:47 PM
huh? Mcrib usually lasts until at least a week after New Year's.

I think they are starting serving it on Dec. 17. Can you get it where you are now?

TimDunkem
12-05-2016, 10:54 PM
:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
12-05-2016, 11:19 PM
I think they are starting serving it on Dec. 17. Can you get it where you are now?

They premiered it the weekend after Thanksgiving in Texas.

SpursforSix
12-06-2016, 07:36 AM
They premiered it the weekend after Thanksgiving in Texas.

Wow. I haven't seen any ads or anything. I remember last year, it wasn't at every location. I'll have to go through and see if I can get my McRib on.

johnsmith
12-06-2016, 10:28 AM
When was the last time I posted a thread, well?

Dude, you're a freak, but ya know that...right?

Bruh, I needed a metaphor for how much I like the sandwich....your love for underage vagina seemed to fit the bill....I don't see the problem?

Avante
12-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Still trying to figure out what to say about hamburgers, hmmmm?

"Big Mac"

I needed a hamburger
no McDonalds would do
I had to have a Big Mac
and you would too

so big and meaty
and the price is right
be it morning, noon
or night

add some fries
and a coke
the best in the biz
and that ain't no joke

Carl's Jr is ok
and Wendy's is here to stay
but I'd order a Big Mac
just before I passed away

UNT Eagles 2016
12-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Still trying to figure out what to say about hamburgers, hmmmm?

"Big Mac"

I needed a hamburger
no McDonalds would do
I had to have a Big Mac
and you would too

so big and meaty
and the price is right
be it morning, noon
or night

add some fries
and a coke
the best in the biz
and that ain't no joke

Carl's Jr is ok
and Wendy's is here to stay
but I'd order a Big Mac
just before I passed away

None of that. Just::::

2 all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun.

Avante
12-06-2016, 10:29 PM
None of that. Just::::

2 all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun.

I confess, I can't talk burgers, my bad.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-06-2016, 10:41 PM
I confess, I can't talk burgers, my bad.

You're in your 60s and you don't get that reference? :lol

Avante
12-06-2016, 10:46 PM

Of course I did, I just had nothing to add. I'm so limited when talking burgers.

SpursforSix
12-06-2016, 10:48 PM

He's more, "2 underage fatties, little Ross, kiddies please, diddle children while I make them smell my buns".

Avante
12-06-2016, 11:00 PM
He's more, "2 underage fatties, little Ross, kiddies please, diddle children while I make them smell my buns".

Why this need to prove over and over again you are a lying idiot? We all get it already, ok little guy?

I ran a 20.00 in middle school.

Too dumb to know what a 20.00 even is.

Blake
12-07-2016, 11:16 AM
so big and meaty
and the price is right
be it morning, noon
or night

Olangapo thread

clambake
12-07-2016, 11:55 AM

yes, i rape children, but what does that have to do with tack times?

SpursforSix
12-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Why this need to prove over and over again you are a lying idiot? We all get it already, ok little guy?

I ran a 20.00 in middle school.

Too dumb to know what a 20.00 even is.

I wasn't dumb. I'll admit I was ignorant as to what good times were. All I was trying to do was beat the other 7 guys I was racing. I didn't give a fuck what the time was. Nor did I have any idea what the middle school record was. I still don't give a fuck. It's kind of cool to realize that my time would have been considered "world class". But it's not something I dwell on or brag about.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-07-2016, 06:32 PM
yes, i rape children, but what does that have to do with tack times?

Tact time? McDonalds makes a killing there. I saw how they make their Mcnuggets.

DMC
12-07-2016, 07:28 PM
No, that was strike 2. Strike 1 was when I couldn't for the life of me get the fucking black bow tie to clip on properly. I wrestled with that fucker in the basement of that McDonald's for 15 minutes,,,even then it was fucking crooked when I finally got upstairs. "Where have you been, uh, uh, Robinson?"

Strike 3? I got there a few days after the Big Mac Incident to find the weekly schedule. I had two hours for the entire week.

So, I didn't go back and instead went to work for Arthur Treachers Fish & Chips...where I promptly left the drain cock open and flooded the kitchen floor with oil.

So you were embarrassed by a hot greasy cock?