PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Doc Rivers snapped and had to be restrained by multiple people

JohnnyMax
11-30-2016, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1pFTmuCfSM

Dex
11-30-2016, 07:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1pFTmuCfSM

:lmao What a dumbass.

Sure, the first foul was kind of ticky tack...but there is contact on the arms, and that call gets made 9 times out if 10 during the "intentional foul" guts of the game.

Doc was asking for the first tech by leaving the coaching box...and likely had some choice words before he walked away as well.

The 2nd tech was him throwing a tantrum and essentially surrendering the game for his team.

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Eh, even when the calls are weak, tough to take the Clippers' seriously when they literally complain every time down the floor:lol

Also, somebody in their organization is going to kill that woman ref one day, tbh:lol

spursistan
11-30-2016, 07:07 PM
I wanted to believe in the Clippers after their torrid start to the season in the first three weeks, but man they just can't be trusted :lol..

Already deep into their first seasonal meltdown..:lol

Clipper Nation
11-30-2016, 07:12 PM
Why stop at just quitting on that game? Can he quit on our franchise so we can get a good GM and coach in place?

spursistan
11-30-2016, 07:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cyi5G-UXEAANQHP.jpg

MultiTroll
11-30-2016, 08:10 PM
^^ Ok Doc.

His beef was not with the chick ref but rather Ken Mauer who made the call from 40 feet away. Chrissy Paul did indeed foul instead of trap the Nets player. The chick walked and talked with Doc and they *agreed*. Mauer stepped in, probably thinking Doc was hasslilng ChickRef and made the call and that is when Doc went full PMS.

DMC
11-30-2016, 08:12 PM
For a minute there I thought maybe someone said something bad about the white man.

Chillen
11-30-2016, 08:22 PM
I really don't notice that big of a difference with the Clippers when Vinny Del Negro coached compared to how they are playing with Doc Rivers as head coach. Maybe a little smarter, better ball movement, but that is to be expected anyway when a young team grows up. I think they have the talent to win an NBA title, but they get to cocky and full of themselves to ever make it happen. They haven't ever accomplished anything other than they beat the Spurs in the 1st round.

The Warriors and Cavs are the two elite teams in the NBA still and remain the two teams to beat for any team that wants to take the next step. The Spurs come in third imo, but obviously have some flaws. Warriors also weaker but adding Durant makes up for it a bit. Cleveland really is the team to beat in the NBA, the defending NBA champs. Till the Clippers beat the Warriors and make it to the NBA finals, they are just pretenders with lots of talent to win an NBA title. Same can be said for the Spurs, they also have to take that next step, the 2014 NBA title is history now. This should be about the Clippers though, who haven't ever won sh*t under Rivers or Vinny. They had injurys last season, but if they stay healthy this is their year to prove all the naysayers wrong. They got to stop acting cocky and play hard and with urgency to take that next step.

Thread
11-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Killakobe81
11-30-2016, 08:45 PM
I really don't notice that big of a difference with the Clippers when Vinny Del Negro coached compared to how they are playing with Doc Rivers as head coach. Maybe a little smarter, better ball movement, but that is to be expected anyway when a young team grows up. I think they have the talent to win an NBA title, but they get to cocky and full of themselves to ever make it happen. They haven't ever accomplished anything other than they beat the Spurs in the 1st round.

The Warriors and Cavs are the two elite teams in the NBA still and remain the two teams to beat for any team that wants to take the next step. The Spurs come in third imo, but obviously have some flaws. Warriors also weaker but adding Durant makes up for it a bit. Cleveland really is the team to beat in the NBA, the defending NBA champs. Till the Clippers beat the Warriors and make it to the NBA finals, they are just pretenders with lots of talent to win an NBA title. Same can be said for the Spurs, they also have to take that next step, the 2014 NBA title is history now. This should be about the Clippers though, who haven't ever won sh*t under Rivers or Vinny. They had injurys last season, but if they stay healthy this is their year to prove all the naysayers wrong. They got to stop acting cocky and play hard and with urgency to take that next step.

They were may darkhorse Finals pick 3 years running but I should have known better. These niggas have Cubs pre 2016 Level of bad luck even when shit looks good ...just like Portaland but at least the Blazers have 1977 and a couple Finals ass whuppings at the hands of Isiah and MJ.
You cannot EVER trust the Clippers. crazy thing is they give the Spurs all sorts of problems but I dont think they can beat state or Cavs tbh.

Until someone takes out LeBron he is the champ and the favorite.

William Hung
11-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Cock Quitters blew a gasket :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
11-30-2016, 11:03 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/los-angeles-clippers-doc-rivers-ejection-brooklyn-nets-title-contenders-nba-championship-113016

"The Los Angeles Clippers (http://www.foxsports.com/nba/los-angeles-clippers-team) are the whiniest, least disciplined championship contender in the NBA — and that all starts at the top."

Ummmmmmmmmm....... someone forgot about the early 2000s Blazers?

Clipper Nation
11-30-2016, 11:40 PM
As bad as Doc is, Vinny was legitimately the worst coach I have ever seen in any sport at any level. The stories about that clown in Chicago and LA are just ridiculous. He got his own players' names wrong (i.e. referring to Kirk Hinrich as Kurt). He literally got in a fistfight with his GM because he wanted to keep giving big minutes to an injured Noah. He had zero plays and bragged about running the "Chris Paul offense" like it was a good thing. His idea of strategy during timeouts was to yell things like "do it harder!" His idea of how to guard the three was to leave shooters wide open while he tried to distract them by stomping and yelling on the sidelines. He wanted to trade Eric Bledsoe for Kevin Garnett. He wouldn't even play a prime Derrick Rose down the stretch of games.

Doc is bad, but he's the usual bad coach in the NBA. No adjustments, no creativity, awful rotations, stagnant chucking on offense, too much switching on defense - basically all the hallmarks of bad NBA coaching. But Vinny took bad coaching to a whole new level.

whitemamba
12-01-2016, 12:39 AM
They need to take the LA Cripples and just relocate them to Seattle tbh, that franchise is never goin to win here. Get that stanky crap out of staples.

DMX7
12-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Hold me back! Hold me back!

spurraider21
12-01-2016, 01:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QryNzh8x58c