PDA

View Full Version : We win a Championship if Patty starts

dabom
12-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Do it already.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
12-01-2016, 12:15 AM
On NBA2K maybe...unfortunately in the real world he can't run an offense for shit

dabom
12-01-2016, 12:20 AM
Porker can't run an offense either. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
12-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Porker can't run an offense either. :lmao

Who was running the offense when he was starting PG during the 4 title runs?

DPG21920
12-01-2016, 12:25 AM
If I told you that SA would win a title if you stopped starting threads would you do it?

dabom
12-01-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm talking about worn out over the hill porker you stupid fuck. Not in his Prime Parker. :lmao

dabom
12-01-2016, 12:30 AM
If I told you that SA would win a title if you stopped starting threads would you do it?

It's not basketball related. Nah, I wouldn't. I'm talking basketball here though.

Spur|n|Austin
12-01-2016, 12:33 AM
I'm talking about worn out over the hill porker you stupid fuck. Not in his Prime Parker. :lmao

Lol another failed thread.

dabom
12-01-2016, 12:35 AM

Look you got called out for being a dumbass. It's ok. :lol

Spur|n|Austin
12-01-2016, 12:39 AM
Porker can't run an offense anymore either. :lmao

Fixed it for you, Simple Jack.

dabom
12-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Fixed it for you, Simple Jack.

I was correct already. I was talking about present Porker. :lol

DPG21920
12-01-2016, 12:42 AM
It's not basketball related. Nah, I wouldn't. I'm talking basketball here though.

Well that is a shame.

$pursDynasty
12-01-2016, 12:43 AM
We barely beat the Mavs when Tony sat. So whoa kimosabee

dabom
12-01-2016, 01:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VBsqT5j.jpg
Credit reddit. :lol

MaNu4Tres
12-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Patty is just as inconsistent as Tony. He was terrible just last night.

Bump this thread any time he hits 80% of his shots. The next bump will be sometime in January.

dabom
12-01-2016, 01:41 AM

Bump this thread any time he hits 80% of his shots. The next bump will be sometime in January.

Dude is shooting 70TS% faggot. You cant be seriously talking about his play. And consistent is 60% faggot. :lmao

Not 80%. :lmao

Sean Cagney
12-01-2016, 03:40 AM
Patty is not a starting PG in the NBA nor the answer, they did bad when he was in there starting this year and he shot horrible. He is 2nd unit and a SG in a PG's body. Parker is tired I agree but Patty is not going to lead them to a title this year if he starts. Better start grooming Murray now, that is all I can say.

dabom
12-01-2016, 03:40 AM
Patty is not a starting PG in the NBA nor the answer, they did bad when he was in there starting this year and he shot horrible. He is 2nd unit and a SG in a PG's body. Parker is tired I agree but Patty is not going to lead them to a title this year if he starts. Better start grooming Murray now, that is all I can say.

I have sworn we were missing green, faggot. :lmao

Fireball
12-01-2016, 04:23 AM
that was Australian National Team Patty ... everything he did he can do with the bench guys ... I will call him One Screen Patty from now on ... he was not good in the starting lineup a few weeks ago

r0drig0lac
12-01-2016, 04:41 AM
no way

james evans
12-01-2016, 08:36 AM
hahaha, we're talking NOW.

bklynspursfan
12-01-2016, 08:39 AM
No

james evans
12-01-2016, 08:40 AM
We barely beat the Mavs when Tony sat. So whoa kimosabee
So we're undefeated with Parker this season?

Seventyniner
12-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Patty is worse than Parker on average but he has a higher ceiling when he gets hot.

TheGreatYacht
12-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Let him chuck from the bench unit, give him the ball and take it off Manu's hands.

Starting lineup needs a facilitator. Parker is that. Aldridge and Danny need one

Sean Cagney
12-01-2016, 02:09 PM
I have sworn we were missing green, faggot. :lmao

If you think Patty is a starting PG for a championship team you are a fucking idiot, period. I guess Green misses shots for him now too right? 2nd unit playing off of Manu he is at his role, groom Murray and keep it moving :rolleyes
Let him chuck from the bench unit, give him the ball and take it off Manu's hands.

Starting lineup needs a facilitator. Parker is that. Aldridge and Danny need oneTruth.....

kaji157
12-01-2016, 02:21 PM

While i agree i am surprised on how consistent he has been this season, in PER that is a stat i believe to be very good to showing the impact players have he is top 15 in the league right now among point guards, Tony, for example, is #43.

Brazil
12-01-2016, 02:22 PM
:lol

TheMulletMan3000
12-01-2016, 02:26 PM
No. Just because Patty is short doesn't mean he is a PG.

kaji157
12-01-2016, 02:26 PM

Starting lineup needs a facilitator. Parker is that. Aldridge and Danny need one

I donīt think Tony is that good of a distributor. Anyway, i donīt think itīs the point, as you said, and i agree, Patty is not a distributor, he has never been, he is a scoring PG.

The problem is, Tony is also a scoring PG, thatīs why he has so much trouble to be consistent, he is being asked to be something he is not so that Kawhi can handle the ball all the time, i think this team needs another kind of point guard, more like what Jason Kidd was or what Chris Paul is today, a PG that can Score, but can also dish 10 assist consistently.

NameLess Scrub
12-01-2016, 02:30 PM

It's not failed if he gets attention.

NameLess Scrub
12-01-2016, 02:30 PM
No. Just because Patty is short doesn't mean he is a PG.

:lol

dabom
12-01-2016, 02:53 PM
If you think Patty is a starting PG for a championship team you are a fucking idiot, period. I guess Green misses shots for him now too right? 2nd unit playing off of Manu he is at his role, groom Murray and keep it moving :rolleyesTruth.....

He plays defense fuck face. :lmao

Mnky
12-01-2016, 03:35 PM
Parker doesn't run an offense anymore. He still is the best ball handler on the first team though, and much better than Patty. However, Patty makes sense for lma and kawhi, he shoots a much better mid range and three. Which is what the of will have in this first team.

Either way it would be about the same. Right now kawhis horrible decisions are hurting the team balance. This will improve, as he always improves when given opportunity. Be patient while the team discovers their identity. Kawhi has to figure out his first. Pop understands this. He's letting Kawhi experiment with being a leader. It'll take time.

itzsoweezee
12-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Is rather have Manu start over either of them.

$pursDynasty
12-01-2016, 04:34 PM
So we're undefeated with Parker this season?
no but the OP said if Patty starts we win the championship, that is definitely worthy of a whoa, hold up a minute, because I have seen nothing to make me confident of that.

SASdynasty!
12-01-2016, 08:37 PM
I love that while Parker has won 4 championships starting, all you can do for guys like Patty and CP3 and Westbrook is say, "well, IF this non-reality were a reality, then this other non-reality would be true."

dabom
12-01-2016, 09:00 PM
I love that while Parker has won 4 championships starting, all you can do for guys like Patty and CP3 and Westbrook is say, "well, IF this non-reality were a reality, then this other non-reality would be true."

Almost like its a message board. :lol

Kawhitstorm
12-02-2016, 12:58 AM

Unlike 2014, Manure can't run the offense so Patty only has to worry about chucking away unconsciously & Porker can't attack switches so the PnR is useless since he's going to end up taking the shot. The best option is having Kawhi run a PnRs w/ Softridge while Patty acts like the secondary playmaker.

Put Pau on the second unit & run the offense through him as a point center. If Pau isn't performing then put Lee at center & run PnRs w/ Porker who would have a better chance of getting to the rim against backup bigs.

Start:

Dedmon
LMA
Kawhi
Danny
Patty

Bench:

Pau or Lee
Lee or Bertans
Simmons
Evita
Enrique

dabom
12-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Unlike 2014, Manure can't run the offense so Patty only has to worry about chucking away unconsciously & Porker can't attack switches so the PnR is useless since he's going to end up taking the shot. The best option is having Kawhi run a PnRs w/ Softridge while Patty acts like the secondary playmaker.

Put Pau on the second unit & run the offense through him as a point center. If Pau isn't performing then put Lee at center & run PnRs w/ Porker who would have a better chance of getting to the rim against backup bigs.

Start:

Dedmon
LMA
Kawhi
Danny
Patty

Bench:

Pau or Lee
Lee or Bertans
Simmons
Evita
Enrique

Top 10 post of the year.

PopTheGOAT
12-02-2016, 08:35 PM
The SpURs will not win A title with Patty at starting PG. I like him, but his role needs to stay as it is.
IF he's hAving a Good Game, TOny's minuTes decrease...