PDA

View Full Version : Game Grades - Spurs at Mavericks - November 30th, 2016

Dex
12-01-2016, 01:39 AM
SPURS WIN 94-87!

http://i.imgur.com/EvOnL1b.png

Game overview:

Well, that was a roller coaster.

The Spurs came into Dallas fresh off of another lackluster effort at home - this time against the Orlando Magic. In a twist to the standard script, this San Antonio team seems to be seeking refuge on the road to start this young season, and arrived at America Airlines Center hoping to shake off a bad loss and get back onto the winning track.

To the surprise of nobody, Pop sat three players after the B2B, including Parker, Gasol, and Ginobili. With Laprovitolla and Dedmon starting, the offense got off to another rocky start. Without any chemistry or consistent penetration, the ball simply wasn't flowing like it should, resulting in a bunch of contested shots and bricks. For Dallas, Wes Matthews got his business going early, and the Mavericks got off to a solid start to take an early lead. Fortunately, the bench unit came in at around the 6-minute-mark and, after some sloppy play by both sides, they finally managed to turn the tide and go on a small run to end the 1st quarter.

To start the 2nd quarter, Pop brought the starters back in. Behind some hustle by Dedmon and long-bombs by Green and Lapro, the Spurs capped a 17-4 run to take a 31-19 lead. Then, the wheels began to skid again as Pop brought the bench back in for a second short stint. Lee and Bertans made some shots to try to fend off the Maverick's comeback, but the defense couldn't keep Dallas from drawing to within 3 points by halftime.

In the 2nd half, the Mavericks came out aggressive...and it showed. Pop benched Kawhi and Green quickly after a blown defensive assignment. With Anderson and Simmons on the floor and Aldridge struggling, the Spurs really couldn't find any consistent options on offense, and the Mavs rode the hot hand of Matthews to a 13-point advantage. Fortunately, Pop's lecture proved effective with Leonard, and he and Mills woke up at the end of the 3rd to close the gap to 5.

The 4th quarter would be known as the Patty Thrills show. Mills and Curry v0.5 started the quarter with a YMCA shoot-out, and Mills finished with upper hand. Despite some initial tough going, the scorching shooting by Patty and the determination of Leonard finally broke the Mavs spirits, and a 33-21 quarter allowed the Spurs to comfortably walk to their 11th straight road win.

Duncan - DNP-Lazy
Grade: F
Where is this fucker? I swear he hasn't showed up for a single game this season. Timmy needs to put down the D20s and get back onto the court, because he has as many points in the NBA this season as I do.

Laprovitolla - 7 PTS (3-6 FG, 1-3 3P) - 1 REB - 0 AST - 1TO
Grade - C-

Lapro got his first start of the season, and it was mostly underwhelming. He shot the ball decently in limited attempts, but otherwise he was mostly invisible and the offense bogged down while he was on the court. The ball movement was ineffective, and resulted in a lot of isolation attempts for Aldridge or Leonard. These stats would be fine if he was the third guard off the bench, but as the starting point guard, 0 assists is not going to get it done.

Kawhi - 21 PTS (5-16 FG, 2-5 3P) - 7 REB - 2 AST - 2TO
Grade - B-

Another slow start for Kawhi. Although he got some scoring done in the first quarter, he was once again forcing shots and just seemed out of sync. He also wasn't able to put his clamps down on Matthews for a second straight game. Fortunately, the Aztec kept his head in the game, and hit a three in the 3rd quarter which seemed to get his game going and inspired him to help close out the contest. 21 and 7 would be a great night for most players, but Kawhi has set a high bar for himself and tonight, he just didn't quite hit it.

Aldridge - 5 PTS (2-9 FG) - 8 REB - 3 AST - 2 TOV
Grade: D

Despite 3 assists and some solid work on the boards, Aldridge probably should just burn this tape. LaMarcus couldn't get a jumper to fall through the hoop tonight, and after a while, he seemed to just stop trying on the offensive end. I'd like to see Aldridge assert himself more in the post, but sometimes he just seems to take himself out of games. To his credit, he did show some hustle in the 2nd quarter to help the Spurs mount a small lead, but otherwise, he was mostly invisible. 5 points from our offensive option 1B is pretty inexcusable.

Dedmon - 6 PTS (2-5 FG) - 10 REB - 2 ST - 3 BLK
Grade: B+

Dedmon got the start tonight and quickly put his mark on the game. Although his scoring numbers weren't outstanding, Dewayne was an absolute enforcer on the defensive end. He blocked 3 shots, intimidated several others, and pulled down 10 boards. His alley-oop from Mills in the 4th quarter also helped to spark the team and ignited the scattered Spurs fans in the Dallas crowd. On a side note, having a 7-footer who can also hit his free throws is a huge bonus. Good to see the young blood healthy again, and hoping he can continue to find his place in the system.

Green - 11 PTS (4-8 FG, 2-4 3P) - 3 REB - 2 AST
Grade: B-

Danny Green had a sneakily efficient game, even if his stats aren't eye-popping. He hit a couple threes, and mixed in enough to finish in double digits. He also made some nice plays to help close out the 4th quarter, and managed to keep Barnes in check for the most part. Would love to see Green get a few more shots off from deep, but overall, a satisfactory outing for the Tarheel.

Mills - 23 PTS (9-12 FG, 5-6 3P) - 3 REB - 4 AST - 1 ST - 2TO
Grade: A

Let's be honest: the Spurs don't win this game without Patty Mills. The Tasmanian Devil was wreaking havoc all night, whether it was sneaky steals to steady the ship in the 1st, timely threes to stem the tide in the late 2nd, or big shots to put the game out of reach in the 4th. Patty put in the Konami code and seemingly couldn't miss, scoring 15 points on 6 for 7 shooting in the 4th quarter. Patty may be undersized in stature, but he is certainly not overmatched in heart, and it's great to see that shooting stroke back in form.

Lee - 7 PTS (3-6 FG) - 5 REB - 1TO

Just another night for the janitor. Lee's hustle off the bench continues to be an important factor for the 2nd unit, who helped to bring the Spurs back to end both the 2nd and 3rd quarters. David seemed to be pressing against his older team to start, but he eventually settled in to provide an efficient, if not quiet, 7 and 5 off the bench.

Bertans - 7 PTS (2-2 FG, 1-1 3P)

Davis didn't play much, but he was more effective than the stat sheet shows. Not only did he hit his shots, but he also showed good hustle and heady play for a rookie. He got to the line on a nice pump fake, and caused a travel on a run-out on the perimeter. He was very active in his time on the court and is showing great strides in his first season. Bertans continues to make the Hill-Leonard trade look even more lopsided in the Spurs favor - if that is even possible.

Anderson - 4 PTS (2-2 FG) - 4 REB - 2 AST - 1 BLK - 2TO
Grade: C

Another game, another ho-hum effort for Anderson. The stats look okay, but he still just doesn't pass the eye test...therein lies the problem. For every good shot attempt, there is an open jumper passed up. For every solid play, there is an errant pass or a turnover in traffic. For every rebound, there is a missed box-out. Kyle continues to show flashes that would be promising if he were a rookie. The problem is...he is a third-year player now, and really hasn't shown anything that indicates that he is any closer to his ceiling than he was two years ago. I am solidly for giving all of Anderson's minutes to Bertans at this point.

Simmons - 3 PTS (1-5 FG) - 1 REB - 1 AST - 1 BLK - 1TO
Grade: D+

Count this as another night where Simmons just couldn't find the juice. He must be one of the most divisive players in the league. Some nights, he comes out and looks like an uber-athletic sparkplug. Other nights, he can't hit a shot...or even dribble the ball, for that matter. That being said, he still kept his head up and found ways to contribute in other areas. Simm's aggressiveness is both his greatest asset and his greatest weakness, and that will continue to lead to inconsistent outings until he can learn to properly harness it. That being said, he is still a good wild card to throw into games when the bench is struggling, and that makes him a useful asset despite his erratic play.

Pop

Pop continues to play mad scientist early in the season. Despite the Mavs putting up an inspired effort despite being undermanned in their last matchup, Pop iced both of his floor generals and another key offensive option for this game. It didn't help that the Mavs had two key contributors back this time around in Williams and Bogut. He also seems to be toying with this new rotation where he will play the starting unit for ~6 minutes for each quarter, then trot out the bench for the last 6 then rinse and repeat (instead of the standard 6-12-6 spread).

Considering these wacky lineups, it's no surprise that the team struggled to find any offensive rhythm, especially with the starting lineup. Far be it from me to question the tactics of a Hall of Fame coach, but...for someone who constantly preaches "taking opponents seriously", he sure isn't setting the tone by turning winnable games into dogfights. To Pop's credit, his benching of Leonard seemed to light a fire under the Spurs' young star at just the right time, and he rode Patty's hot hand all the way to the W.

Robz4000
12-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the write-up, agree with most everything outside Simmons. His stats really didn't tell the story of how impactful he was; his shot definitely wasn't falling and he hesitated a few times, but he was making some great passes that led to good looks that his teammates either missed or passed up (looking at you, Fathead). His defense is also really coming along nicely; might be the third best perimeter defender on the team now (sans Super Manu sightings).

ElNono
12-01-2016, 01:53 AM
thanks Dex, solid :tu

Spur|n|Austin
12-01-2016, 01:55 AM
Good stuff, thanks for the write-up :toast

MaNu4Tres
12-01-2016, 02:02 AM
Nice write up.

Spurs just have terrible terrible luck with Andersons.

From Willie Anderson ruining his career living in strip clubs, to Derek Anderson leaving to Portland, to James Anderson being a bust to now Kyle Anderson.

However, Cadillac Andersin played a huge part in Spurs getting Duncan in 96/97'.

gambit1990
12-01-2016, 02:04 AM
forgot the + after patty's A.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Nice grades, thanks.

I thought that was a really good win, character building. When things were going so bad for almost everyone they still found a way to get the win. The late game execution was sharp yet again.

It wasn't a pretty game but they've won like this many times in the Duncan era too.

Robz4000
12-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Nice write up.

Spurs just have terrible terrible luck with Andersons.

From Willie Anderson ruining his career living in strip clubs, to Derek Anderson leaving to Portland, to James Anderson being a bust to now Kyle Anderson.

However, Cadillac Andersin played a huge part in Spurs getting Duncan in 96/97'.

James Anderson looked really promising until he broke his foot; never recovered after that injury.

gambit1990
12-01-2016, 02:09 AM
James Anderson looked really promising until he broke his foot; never recovered after that injury.
he looked good. would not say "really promising", he had only played a handful of games before he got hurt.

Dex
12-01-2016, 02:12 AM

Patty was riiiight on the verge of an A+...but he really didn't go nuclear until the 4th quarter, and a 2/1 assist-to-turnover ratio wasn't quite enough when the starting PG is missing.

Not to take away from his game...Patty was the MVP of the night. But I save the + for a flawless victory, and Mills just missed the mark tonight.

gambit1990
12-01-2016, 02:23 AM
patty could've passed up the ball more in the 4th, maybe could've gotten a few more assists... he had the awareness to keep shooting though. went 6 of 7 in the 4th iirc.

gambit1990
12-01-2016, 02:25 AM
thanks for the grades though. i like the tracker too.

YGWHI
12-01-2016, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the grades! :tu

Also, nice game summary. :toast

The 4th quarter would be known as the Patty Thrills show. Mills and Curry v0.5 started the quarter with a YMCA shoot-out, and Mills finished with upper hand. Despite some initial tough going, the scorching shooting by Patty and the determination of Leonard finally broke the Mavs spirits, and a 33-21 quarter allowed the Spurs to comfortably walk to their 11th straight road win.
This whole team needs to show more determination to win. At least, Kawhi and Patty took a small step in the right way tonight.

Duncan - DNP-Lazy
Where is this fucker?I swear he hasn't showed up for a single game this season. Timmy needs to put down the D20s and get back onto the court, because he has as many points in the NBA this season as I do.
:depressed

dabom
12-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Perfect grading. Probably better than me. I could not disagree with any. :tu

lilbthebasedgod
12-01-2016, 03:56 AM
Only things I would change were to move Dedmon to a B- and move Kawhi to a C-. Dedmon is dead weight on offense right now and is only good for putbacks. Sure I get what his role is but he's passing not being above it.

Kawhi played F level literally 90+% of the game. His few minutes of dominance don't make up for that at all.

r0drig0lac
12-01-2016, 04:34 AM
great

99 Problems
12-01-2016, 05:03 AM
Good to see Tim get a grade.

SPURt
12-01-2016, 07:29 AM
Awesome grades!

Chinook
12-01-2016, 07:48 AM
As per the contract:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJolxfP2yw

SpursforSix
12-01-2016, 07:53 AM
great

Agree that it's nice to see Timmy get a grade. But it should always be an A.

DrSteffo
12-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks, solid grades.

GSH
12-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Good set of grades, and good write-up. :tu

I'm going to defend Simmons a little. For those who weren't watching him closely - Simmons actually had a fairly decent game.

He played well in the second quarter. The Mavs went on that run right before the half, but that wasn't on him. Fathead turned the ball over twice, Patty once, and Lee fouled a 3P shooter. None of that was on Simmons. Also, Carlisle put Bogut back into the game, and his size just gave Lee hell. His +/- got hammered during that 2 minute stretch, but Simmons easily held up his end of the bargain over that time.

Pop went with Simmons in a critical stretch in the 4th quarter, when the Spurs finally took back the lead. He didn't do the scoring, but during the 5 1/2 minutes he was in the game, the Mavs only scored 4 points. And that was before Patty's 3P barrage. The Spurs got over the deficit hump in the 4th by playing defense, and Simmons was a part of that group. I'm not saying he was a single-handed defensive stopper, but he sure wasn't a liability.

I don't know what's going on with Simmons' 3P shooting. He's only made 1 since that first game. I don't know if Pop instructed him to drive and kick more, or if he's not taking them because he's not making them. But if Pop was really mad because he's passed up some open 3's (as some people claim), I don't think he would be getting so many minutes. Personally, I think he's doing mostly what Pop wants him to do right now - not that anybody ever knows what Pop is thinking. What I do know is that on a Per-36 basis, he's getting to the FT line more often than anyone other than Kawhi and LMA. And he's dishing out assists at about the same rate as Manu, behind only Parker and Mills.

I'm not saying Simmons should be a starter. But if he can add just a little more offensive punch, I think he'd be doing all that could be expected of him at this point. At the very least, I wouldn't have given him a lower grade than Anderson.

superbigtime
12-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Enjoyed your grades and game synopsis.

Chinook
12-01-2016, 10:08 AM
btb, thanks for the grades. I think Patty's grade is about right. He did a lot on offense, but he was pretty bad on defense. Him going back and forth with Curry was bittersweet.

foodie2
12-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Great write up; you write really well. Thanks.

Gagnrath
12-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Thing with patty and defense is that he just isn't good at it. Part of it is being tiny but he plays with effort and heart at that end so you'd still expect him to at least hit the level of competent instead he looks poor unless he plays matador defense and tries for steals at the risk of playing off people a bit to much. I don't get it since he seems a bright guy who puts in effort which is really what you need for slightly above average defense.

Joseph Kony
12-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Pop needs to quit trying to be cute and just start Mills when Parker sits, literally no fucking reason to start incredibly inexperienced rookies who have no chemistry with the SL imo

Arcadian
12-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Patty put in the Konami code

:lol

Horse
12-01-2016, 01:55 PM
SPURS WIN 94-87!

http://i.imgur.com/EvOnL1b.png

Game overview:

Well, that was a roller coaster.

The Spurs came into Dallas fresh off of another lackluster effort at home - this time against the Orlando Magic. In a twist to the standard script, this San Antonio team seems to be seeking refuge on the road to start this young season, and arrived at America Airlines Center hoping to shake off a bad loss and get back onto the winning track.

To the surprise of nobody, Pop sat three players after the B2B, including Parker, Gasol, and Ginobili. With Laprovitolla and Dedmon starting, the offense got off to another rocky start. Without any chemistry or consistent penetration, the ball simply wasn't flowing like it should, resulting in a bunch of contested shots and bricks. For Dallas, Wes Matthews got his business going early, and the Mavericks got off to a solid start to take an early lead. Fortunately, the bench unit came in at around the 6-minute-mark and, after some sloppy play by both sides, they finally managed to turn the tide and go on a small run to end the 1st quarter.

To start the 2nd quarter, Pop brought the starters back in. Behind some hustle by Dedmon and long-bombs by Green and Lapro, the Spurs capped a 17-4 run to take a 31-19 lead. Then, the wheels began to skid again as Pop brought the bench back in for a second short stint. Lee and Bertans made some shots to try to fend off the Maverick's comeback, but the defense couldn't keep Dallas from drawing to within 3 points by halftime.

In the 2nd half, the Mavericks came out aggressive...and it showed. Pop benched Kawhi and Green quickly after a blown defensive assignment. With Anderson and Simmons on the floor and Aldridge struggling, the Spurs really couldn't find any consistent options on offense, and the Mavs rode the hot hand of Matthews to a 13-point advantage. Fortunately, Pop's lecture proved effective with Leonard, and he and Mills woke up at the end of the 3rd to close the gap to 5.

Duncan - DNP-Lazy
Where is this fucker? I swear he hasn't showed up for a single game this season. Timmy needs to put down the D20s and get back onto the court, because he has as many points in the NBA this season as I do.

Laprovitolla - 7 PTS (3-6 FG, 1-3 3P) - 1 REB - 0 AST - 1TO
Grade - C-

Lapro got his first start of the season, and it was mostly underwhelming. He shot the ball decently in limited attempts, but otherwise he was mostly invisible and the offense bogged down while he was on the court. The ball movement was ineffective, and resulted in a lot of isolation attempts for Aldridge or Leonard. These stats would be fine if he was the third guard off the bench, but as the starting point guard, 0 assists is not going to get it done.

Kawhi - 21 PTS (5-16 FG, 2-5 3P) - 7 REB - 2 AST - 2TO
Grade - B-

Another slow start for Kawhi. Although he got some scoring done in the first quarter, he was once again forcing shots and just seemed out of sync. He also wasn't able to put his clamps down on Matthews for a second straight game. Fortunately, the Aztec kept his head in the game, and hit a three in the 3rd quarter which seemed to get his game going and inspired him to help close out the contest. 21 and 7 would be a great night for most players, but Kawhi has set a high bar for himself and tonight, he just didn't quite hit it.

Aldridge - 5 PTS (2-9 FG) - 8 REB - 3 AST - 2 TOV
Grade: D

Despite 3 assists and some solid work on the boards, Aldridge probably should just burn this tape. LaMarcus couldn't get a jumper to fall through the hoop tonight, and after a while, he seemed to just stop trying on the offensive end. I'd like to see Aldridge assert himself more in the post, but sometimes he just seems to take himself out of games. To his credit, he did show some hustle in the 2nd quarter to help the Spurs mount a small lead, but otherwise, he was mostly invisible. 5 points from our offensive option 1B is pretty inexcusable.

Dedmon - 6 PTS (2-5 FG) - 10 REB - 2 ST - 3 BLK

Dedmon got the start tonight and quickly put his mark on the game. Although his scoring numbers weren't outstanding, Dewayne was an absolute enforcer on the defensive end. He blocked 3 shots, intimidated several others, and pulled down 10 boards. His alley-oop from Mills in the 4th quarter also helped to spark the team and ignited the scattered Spurs fans in the Dallas crowd. On a side note, having a 7-footer who can also hit his free throws is a huge bonus. Good to see the young blood healthy again, and hoping he can continue to find his place in the system.

Green - 11 PTS (4-8 FG, 2-4 3P) - 3 REB - 2 AST

Danny Green had a sneakily efficient game, even if his stats aren't eye-popping. He hit a couple threes, and mixed in enough to finish in double digits. He also made some nice plays to help close out the 4th quarter, and managed to keep Barnes in check for the most part. Would love to see Green get a few more shots off from deep, but overall, a satisfactory outing for the Tarheel.

Mills - 23 PTS (9-12 FG, 5-6 3P) - 3 REB - 4 AST - 1 ST - 2TO
Grade: A

Let's be honest: the Spurs don't win this game without Patty Mills. The Tasmanian Devil was wreaking havoc all night, whether it was sneaky steals to steady the ship in the 1st, timely threes to stem the tide in the late 2nd, or big shots to put the game out of reach in the 4th. Patty put in the Konami code and seemingly couldn't miss, scoring 15 points on 6 for 7 shooting in the 4th quarter. Patty may be undersized in stature, but he is certainly not overmatched in heart, and it's great to see that shooting stroke back in form.

Lee - 7 PTS (3-6 FG) - 5 REB - 1TO

Just another night for the janitor. Lee's hustle off the bench continues to be an important factor for the 2nd unit, who helped to bring the Spurs back to end both the 2nd and 3rd quarters. David seemed to be pressing against his older team to start, but he eventually settled in to provide an efficient, if not quiet, 7 and 5 off the bench.

Bertans - 7 PTS (2-2 FG, 1-1 3P)

Davis didn't play much, but he was more effective than the stat sheet shows. Not only did he hit his shots, but he also showed good hustle and heady play for a rookie. He got to the line on a nice pump fake, and caused a travel on a run-out on the perimeter. He was very active in his time on the court and is showing great strides in his first season. Bertans continues to make the Hill-Leonard trade look even more lopsided in the Spurs favor - if that is even possible.

Anderson - 4 PTS (2-2 FG) - 4 REB - 2 AST - 1 BLK - 2TO
Grade: C

Another game, another ho-hum effort for Anderson. The stats look okay, but he still just doesn't pass the eye test...therein lies the problem. For every good shot attempt, there is an open jumper passed up. For every solid play, there is an errant pass or a turnover in traffic. For every rebound, there is a missed box-out. Kyle continues to show flashes that would be promising if he were a rookie. The problem is...he is a third-year player now, and really hasn't shown anything that indicates that he is any closer to his ceiling than he was two years ago. I am solidly for giving all of Anderson's minutes to Bertans at this point.

Simmons - 3 PTS (1-5 FG) - 1 REB - 1 AST - 1 BLK - 1TO

Count this as another night where Simmons just couldn't find the juice. He must be one of the most divisive players in the league. Some nights, he comes out and looks like an uber-athletic sparkplug. Other nights, he can't hit a shot...or even dribble the ball, for that matter. That being said, he still kept his head up and found ways to contribute in other areas. Simm's aggressiveness is both his greatest asset and his greatest weakness, and that will continue to lead to inconsistent outings until he can learn to properly harness it. That being said, he is still a good wild card to throw into games when the bench is struggling, and that makes him a useful asset despite his erratic play.

Pop

Pop continues to play mad scientist early in the season. Despite the Mavs putting up an inspired effort despite being undermanned in their last matchup, Pop iced both of his floor generals and another key offensive option for this game. It didn't help that the Mavs had two key contributors back this time around in Williams and Bogut. He also seems to be toying with this new rotation where he will play the starting unit for ~6 minutes for each quarter, then trot out the bench for the last 6 then rinse and repeat (instead of the standard 6-12-6 spread).

Considering these wacky lineups, it's no surprise that the team struggled to find any offensive rhythm, especially with the starting lineup. Far be it from me to question the tactics of a Hall of Fame coach, but...for someone who constantly preaches "taking opponents seriously", he sure isn't setting the tone by turning winnable games into dogfights. To Pop's credit, his benching of Leonard seemed to light a fire under the Spurs' young star at just the right time, and he rode Patty's hot hand all the way to the W.
Give Kawhi a B Matthews garbage ass was chucking

rjv
12-01-2016, 03:46 PM
I can't understand why Pop can't figure out that if you start a first year player from argentina as your PG that you're team will not get the vibe that this game is meant to be taken seriously. The tone starts with the coach.

TheDoctor
12-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Solid grades Dex :tu

SAGirl
12-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the grades.
I really think this should have been an F for LMA... His game was unbecoming that of the second best player in the team and he really didn't lead when he needed to. In fact a good part of the reason for the Mavs run was when Spurs tried to run the offense through LMA and got nothing hitting a dry spell.

bklynspursfan
12-01-2016, 04:38 PM
I can't understand why Pop can't figure out that if you start a first year player from argentina as your PG that you're team will not get the vibe that this game is meant to be taken seriously. The tone starts with the coach.

He's always liked to keep the 2nd unit intact. Like he would start Joseph when TP was out a few years back, despite Patty being ahead of him in the rotation.

And against a team like the Mavs, why not see what the young guy can do with the most experienced group around him?

TrainOfThought5
12-01-2016, 05:09 PM

Kawhitstorm
12-01-2016, 05:26 PM
btb, thanks for the grades. I think Patty's grade is about right. He did a lot on offense, but he was pretty bad on defense. Him going back and forth with Curry was bittersweet.

That's the reason he can't play heavy minutes in the postseason even if he's rolling.

spurs10
12-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the grades! Good job! :toast

Canyonero
12-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Game OP A+

HarlemHeat37
12-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Watching the Mavs-Hornets game, Wes Matthews has missed 4 consecutive wide open 3s, 0-7 from 3 overall:lol

He was making contested fadeaway 3s, last night..smh..

UZER
12-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Simmons played well last night. He made alot of hockey assist type plays and didn't get reckless.