PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Mayweather vs McGregor..

AlexJones
12-01-2016, 03:03 AM
Will happen, tbh.. but It'll essentially be a celebrity boxing match, or a WWE calibre event.. There's just too much money on the table for both of them to not make it happen:lol.. Conor doesn't care about the win/loss and Floyd just wants that final payday without having to risk his legacy (against a healthy, re-juiced up Pacquiao)..

AlexJones
12-01-2016, 03:06 AM
If it's a real fight, I don't even see how McGregor lands a clean shot at Floyd:lol.. the handspeed difference will make it look like he's underwater

Thebesteva
12-01-2016, 04:01 AM
Kinda sad how you responded to your own post...then again you are a useless cuck

whitemamba
12-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Kinda sad how you responded to your own post...then again you are a useless cuck

Spurraider is legend at quoting himself tbh :lol

conor is a dope fighter, but he stands no chance against money. I would be surprised if he hit him once, id rather see lomachenko fight Floyd

Thebesteva
12-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Spurraider is legend at quoting himself tbh :lol

conor is a dope fighter, but he stands no chance against money. I would be surprised if he hit him once, id rather see lomachenko fight Floyd Dude its not about standing a chance its just about money. Floyd isnt knocking out or hurting anyone bruh. I've trained MMA and boxing for nearly a decade and let me tell you, MMA is a far more advanced form of fighting and very painful. Boxing sucks for your brain but its a limited form of fighting.

With that said, in a boxing match Floyd wins an EASY UD and MAAAAYBE even knocks Conor down. But Conor can make $100 million...hes smart he knows this is his one shot. I dont think McGregor really cares about beating Floyd. But lemme tell you...in a street fight...Conor would decapitate Floyd within a minute. He would hurt him VERY badly. Lastly, notice how Conor wants NO part of Canelo or GGG. Because those guys would KNOCK HIM THE F OUT. Even on the Conan O Brien interview he says I would love to dance for 12 rounds with Floyd for $100 million.

whitemamba
12-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Dude its not about standing a chance its just about money. Floyd isnt knocking out or hurting anyone bruh. I've trained MMA and boxing for nearly a decade and let me tell you, MMA is a far more advanced form of fighting and very painful. Boxing sucks for your brain but its a limited form of fighting.

With that said, in a boxing match Floyd wins an EASY UD and MAAAAYBE even knocks Conor down. But Conor can make $100 million...hes smart he knows this is his one shot. I dont think McGregor really cares about beating Floyd. But lemme tell you...in a street fight...Conor would decapitate Floyd within a minute. He would hurt him VERY badly. Lastly, notice how Conor wants NO part of Canelo or GGG. Because those guys would KNOCK HIM THE F OUT. Even on the Conan O Brien interview he says I would love to dance for 12 rounds with Floyd for $100 million.

Absolutely :tu it's all about he Benjamins homie.

Avante
12-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Biggest rip off in history if it happens. What McGregor does is totally different than what he'd need as just a boxer. Mayweather would win every round and it would be boring as hell. Not even close or entertaining.

McGregor swings and misses, rat tat tat from Mayweather, and so it would go....yawn.

Obviously in just a fight McGregor would destroy Mayweather.

webshad
12-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Dude its not about standing a chance its just about money. Floyd isnt knocking out or hurting anyone bruh. I've trained MMA and boxing for nearly a decade and let me tell you, MMA is a far more advanced form of fighting and very painful. Boxing sucks for your brain but its a limited form of fighting.

Pacquiao needs to step in and trash talk Conor, good way to make money for Pacman.

Would much rather see Pacquiao/McGregor than Money/McGregor, reason being is I want to see Conor dance like a Zab Judah in the ring.

May/McGregor would be boring, similar to Gatti/May.

Canelo/GGG would ruin Conor, he won't be getting up. However with Pacman, he might try to get up and dance like Zab.

resistanze
12-01-2016, 05:58 PM
He would hurt him VERY badly. Lastly, notice how Conor wants NO part of Canelo or GGG. Because those guys would KNOCK HIM THE F OUT. Even on the Conan O Brien interview he says I would love to dance for 12 rounds with Floyd for $100 million.

Conor wouldn't make 1/10th of the money fighting Canelo or GGG...so it's a moot point.

HarlemHeat37
12-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Hopefully this doesn't happen..Kovalev/Ward was great, would love to see more superfights like that in both boxing and UFC..

I also don't have any interest in another McGregor/Diaz fight, either, so hopefully that doesn't happen..

Thebesteva
12-01-2016, 07:23 PM
Conor wouldn't make 1/10th of the money fighting Canelo or GGG...so it's a moot point. That's precisely the point...Mayweather is perfect. He's the billion dollar man and he isnt going to permanently hurt you. In the last decade no one has PHYSICALLY been destroyed after fighting him. Only mentally... With that said, UFC doesnt pay their fighters jack shit so this is his last chance to make that money.

oh crap
12-01-2016, 07:57 PM
I also don't have any interest in another McGregor/Diaz fight, either, so hopefully that doesn't happen..

Why not? Diaz deserves a rubber match and the payday with his last performance and the upset in the first fight.

BD24
12-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Hopefully this doesn't happen..Kovalev/Ward was great, would love to see more superfights like that in both boxing and UFC..

Sadly McGregor/Diaz 3 for the lightweight strap is probably the next fight. Or maybe Woodley/Conor. Conor has no intentions defending the belt against the likes of Khabib though tbh.

apalisoc_9
12-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Khabib :lol

This nigga is never going to get a shot at Pussy ass mgregor.

BD24
12-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Khabib :lol

This nigga is never going to get a shot at Pussy ass mgregor.
Obviously he isn't. Not sure why the :lol after his name though. Khabib would tear his ass up, Conor knows it as well. Plus there just isnt enough money in the Khabib fight for him.

Thebesteva
12-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Why not? Diaz deserves a rubber match and the payday with his last performance and the upset in the first fight. He deserves it but Khabib or Aldo deserve it much more and there's no talk of a fight with them soon. Tony Ferguson deserve a shot against Conor too. McGregor is taking off 6 months for his pregnant wife tho...she gets too stressed when he fights.

Diaz is to Conor what Marquez was to Pacman...just a bad match up..it will probably always be a close fight with those two.

AlexJones
03-16-2017, 10:32 AM
June 10