PDA

View Full Version : it's about time...

duncan2k5
12-01-2016, 07:48 AM
...we start to play our rookie dejounte more...he needs to be the 3rd PG after mills...tony was a rookie, and he got the opportunity to be great, and dejounte is more skilled now than tony was as a rookie, the difference is he isnt getting the chance to grow...he has what we need...a guard who can penetrate with ease...thats what got tony the starting job...plus he is decent defensively

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Tony Parker was significantly more talented and better and more ready than Murray. Even his turnover rate as a 18 year old rookie was like 2 per 36, while Murray's is probably like 8 per 36 :lol He's ridiculously bad and he can't dominate even in the d-league. He's a couple of years away.

still.focused
12-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Hes simply not an NBA level player yet
Im rooting for the kid but hes got nothing to contribute as of now
Comparing him to rookie Parker in any fashion is sumn that would only happen on Spurstalk

Fireball
12-01-2016, 08:14 AM
one of the worst takes this season ...

exstatic
12-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Tony Parker was significantly more talented and better and more ready than Murray. Even his turnover rate as a 18 year old rookie was like 2 per 36, while Murray's is probably like 8 per 36 :lol He's ridiculously bad and he can't dominate even in the d-league. He's a couple of years away.

one of the worst takes this season ...

james evans
12-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Murray isn't as good as parker was in 2002. He just seems nervous and turns the ball over a LOT. Plus he can't shoot worth shit

Seventyniner
12-01-2016, 08:54 AM
I can't say that I've watched Dejounte in college or the D-League, but he has looked awful in the NBA so far. The way the Spurs are winning (close and ugly), playing him more has a real chance to hurt the Spurs' record.

xellos88330
12-01-2016, 09:02 AM
I love the idea of Murray, but that is also the problem. He is just an idea right now. I think his slight frame is really hurting him and his style of play. The bumps and shoves are so much more effective in the NBA. You cannot be getting taken out of every play by a simple bump. People say that it doesn't bother Durant, but Murray isn't 6'11" and doesn't have a consistent jumper.

superbigtime
12-01-2016, 10:44 AM
I want to see him get PT too but just looks a little wild when Ive seen his limited minutes. Shouldn't he get a sustained run in the D-League with continued conditioning?

tmtcsc
12-01-2016, 10:47 AM
...we start to play our rookie dejounte more...he needs to be the 3rd PG after mills...tony was a rookie, and he got the opportunity to be great, and dejounte is more skilled now than tony was as a rookie, the difference is he isnt getting the chance to grow...he has what we need...a guard who can penetrate with ease...thats what got tony the starting job...plus he is decent defensively

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2iedJKWK1rgchc8o1_500.gif

K...
12-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Let's also bring back Duncan and give him a wheel chair. Even sitting down he's better then that diva lamarcus and pau "Boris diaw effort" gasol.

We can trade everyone but Kawhi who should play pg and sf at the same time. Patty at sg, Bertrans at pf. Fuck pop won't try this or I'm though with the spurs.