PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin knocking out Pedo State

Fabbs
12-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Buy these guys a beer. I want to buy the whole party a couple kegs. Anybody know how to get this to the Wisconsin team party?

Thankfully Wisconsin nutted up and sent them packing.
Well it's 28-7 as i type this.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Hope Avante State loses by 80, tbh.

Fabbs
12-03-2016, 10:40 PM
:pctoss the f is going on?

TheCultOfPersonality
12-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Wisconsin choking tbh.

Splits
12-03-2016, 11:39 PM
lol

Fabbs
12-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Trys to run his fat fullback outside.
Get off the field in shame you cheese eating.....

Will Hunting
12-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Hope Avante State loses by 80, tbh.
:lol ESPN trying to turn Ped State into some heroic underdog story even though it's still the same scumbag university it was 10 years ago.

:cry just look how much they've overcome that time when they let an assistant coach run a a charity racket at their facilities so he could molest kids :cry

Silver&Black
12-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Damn. Nice jinx OP. You've got skills.

Clipper Nation
12-04-2016, 11:04 PM
:lol ESPN trying to turn Ped State into some heroic underdog story even though it's still the same scumbag university it was 10 years ago.

:cry just look how much they've overcome that time when they let an assistant coach run a a charity racket at their facilities so he could molest kids :cry
:lmao They literally ran a tribute to JoePa at one of their games this year and all the toothless hillbillies in the crowd gave it a standing O.

Avante
12-05-2016, 08:30 PM
When will people learn to never ever start talking up a win prior to the 4th quarter of any football game?

Trojans are down 21 heading into the 4th Q.

They receive a kickoff....TD.

4 plays later..INT TD.

8 plays later, recover a fumble, two plays later...TD.

That took a few minutes and now it's tied. It really is just that easy.

MultiTroll
12-06-2016, 11:48 AM
When will people learn to never ever start talking up a win prior to the 4th quarter of any football game?

It really is just that easy.
No, it really is not just that easy.
Games between two top 10 teams with one leading by 21 a few minutes before halftime.
What do your almanacs say as to how often the top 10 team leading holds that lead?
99% of the time.

It's why I said "Well it's 28-7 as I type this", meaning ya it's possible but it sure looked good for Wisc putting the Pedos out to pasture.
You're not revealing anything to us that 1% of the time the team leading in similar sitch chokes.

Avante
12-06-2016, 10:09 PM
No, it really is not just that easy.
Games between two top 10 teams with one leading by 21 a few minutes before halftime.
What do your almanacs say as to how often the top 10 team leading holds that lead?
99% of the time.

It's why I said "Well it's 28-7 as I type this", meaning ya it's possible but it sure looked good for Wisc putting the Pedos out to pasture.
You're not revealing anything to us that 1% of the time the team leading in similar sitch chokes.

It won't work, ok? Ya jumped the gun, and ya know it....ok? Next time wait longer before posting about the outcome, ok? Slow down, what's the rush?

It's a MNF in Denver in the snow, the Broncos kick off, the....forget...fumble, scoop and score.

So the Broncos kickoff again, guess what, fumble...scoop and score. 14 points in a matter of seconds.

MultiTroll
12-11-2016, 12:38 PM
It won't work, ok? Ya jumped the gun, and ya know it....ok? Next time wait longer before posting about the outcome, ok? Slow down, what's the rush?

It's a MNF in Denver in the snow, the Broncos kick off, the....forget...fumble, scoop and score.

So the Broncos kickoff again, guess what, fumble...scoop and score. 14 points in a matter of seconds.
The thread was entitled Wisconsin knocking out Pedo State. Which they were.
The title was not "knocked out."

But ya, I sure thought Wisc would finish the job.
I guess did go on to type "sent them packing". Nevermind.