Estimated casualty count:

Under 30 fatalities

Th'Pusher
12-05-2016, 01:47 PM
A little too macabre for me tbh.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 02:02 PM
much more likely than terrorist attacks

(although Trash name on properties around the world will be targets if he "nukes the Middle East sand to glass")

is a property boom, aka, BigFinance selling debt

HERE'S WHO IS SET TO CASH IN ON A TRUMP REAL ESTATE SURGE

http://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/heres-who-is-set-to-cash-in-on-a-trump-real-estate-surge/74281?utm_source=dd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12052016&variable=992d608214b505003aa04bf10a595031

Trash and Repugs will do everything to remove restraints on predation by and risk taken by BigFinance.

Systemic risk is already much worse now after the concentration in BigFinance after the Banksters Great Depression (still lingering).

TheSanityAnnex
12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Before or after December 31, 2017?

I'll go with before then.

Bonus:

Estimated casualty count:

Under 30 fatalities

Go for the double bonus:

race?
political affiliation?

DMC
12-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Go for the double bonus:

race?
political affiliation?
Then which libtards here will claim it was an inside job to get approval for military funding and remodeling of said hotel.

RandomGuy
12-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Go for the double bonus:

race?
political affiliation?

I would guess arab, most likely an ISIS lone wolf, followed closely behind by a group attack.

Your call?

How long will it take before his business counterparties experience their first fatalities?

Clipper Nation
12-13-2016, 01:07 PM
OP is a truly sick and disgusting human being, wishing for something like this to happen because he's butthurt over the election.

RandomGuy
12-14-2016, 05:56 PM
I can't tell the difference between wishing something will happen, and thinking something will probably happen based on reasonable analysis

That's ok, petunia. Let the grown ups do your thinking for you.

I don't wish anything in the OP happening, but the implications of a US president with obvious far-flung and hard to defend soft-target business interests is obvious to those of us who can tie our shoes, without mommy's help.

Run along now, and put those scissors down.

mavsfan1000
12-14-2016, 06:07 PM
OP is classless.

RandomGuy
12-14-2016, 06:29 PM
OP is classless.

I am, above all things, a realist.

Just because reality is uncomfortable, doesn't mean it is is somehow false. Sorry I hit your trigger words, buttercup.

RandomGuy
12-14-2016, 06:34 PM
Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.

:cry don't point out to me that people hate us. Everything will be fine, because Fox News told me it wasn't an issue.

Seriously? That is what you crybabies are going with?

I point out a huge security vulnerability, and instead of thinking about the problem itself, you want to complain it makes you uncomfortable? Really?

RandomGuy
12-14-2016, 06:36 PM
OP is a truly sick and disgusting human being,

You can get me for setting up like a betting thread.

But then, the DARPA study I participated in did just that with exactly these kinds of issues. I was pretty fucking good at it.

Empirically, probabilities are all we have to deal with in an uncertain world. For that, I won't make much of any apology.

TeyshaBlue
12-14-2016, 06:38 PM
*Enlightened Progressive Post*

RandomGuy
12-14-2016, 06:38 PM
Go for the double bonus:

race?
political affiliation?

I noticed you dodged the question inherent in the OP too.

You going to ring the doorbell and run away, per par? Or do you have the stones to venture a guess?

RandomGuy
12-14-2016, 06:40 PM
*Enlightened Progressive Post*

Still vacillating on how pissed to be. As noted, not going to make much apology for pointing out something fairly important.

Feel free to hazard a guess. Issue or no?

Attacks on Trumps business interests now are thing that affect all of us.

You want to spend tax dollars protecting apartment buildings in India for a (supposed) billionaire?

TeyshaBlue
12-14-2016, 06:48 PM
Still vacillating on how pissed to be. As noted, not going to make much apology for pointing out something fairly important.

Feel free to hazard a guess. Issue or no?

Attacks on Trumps business interests now are thing that affect all of us.

You want to spend tax dollars protecting apartment buildings in India for a (supposed) billionaire?

I generally dont play dead pools. Count me out with Pusher.
When and or if I see tax dollars protecting real estate in India, I'll venture an opinion rather than create one because Im pissed.

DMC
12-14-2016, 06:55 PM
OP is melting down to elemental state.

TheSanityAnnex
12-14-2016, 07:01 PM
I noticed you dodged the question inherent in the OP too.

You going to ring the doorbell and run away, per par? Or do you have the stones to venture a guess?
a little too macabre for me tbh

spurraider21
12-14-2016, 07:23 PM
find more melania nudes

RandomGuy
12-15-2016, 12:50 PM
"move along, nothing to see here".

Okay then.

Keep your heads in the sand. My only question is to wonder what celebrity your moron president will be meeting with, when the first people start dying.

Thread
12-15-2016, 01:23 PM
find more melania nudes

This