PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern defeats Wisconsin

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I had to make this thread for you Dre since you were all high on Wisconsin, they are no longer undefeated.

Dre_7
10-08-2005, 02:58 PM
It was gonna happen sooner or later. A young D, and the worst QB of all time. Calhoun cant do it by himself.

Despite being down 17 with 3 minutes to go, we had a shot to at least tie. If we had a QB we would at least tie the game.

(Possible) Silver lining- maybe just maybe Alvarez takes his head out of his backside and puts in a QB that actually makes good decisions. :lol :pctoss

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:59 PM
It was gonna happen sooner or later. A young D, and the worst QB of all time. Calhoun cant do it by himself.

Despite being down 17 with 3 minutes to go, we had a shot to at least tie. If we had a QB we would at least tie the game.

(Possible) Silver lining- maybe just maybe Alvarez takes his head out of his backside and puts in a QB that actually makes good decisions. :lol :pctoss
Well it was good while it lasted?

Dre_7
10-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Well it was good while it lasted?

We should have won. How are you gonna throw the ball into tripple coverage downfield when you are down by 3 with over one minute left when Calhoun is WIDE open underneath. Just dump it to him!! Hes the best player on the reakin field!! Dump it off and he gets the first and clock stops to set the chains! But no, Stocco has to screw it up AGAIN!!!

We have the worst QB in division 1! I would be willing to put money on that! Horrible decision making!!!!

If we had lost to a better team then I would be fine, but to lose to a team you should have beat. When you have a chance to tie or win in the end and you throw a HORRILY BAD pass to three NW guys!!! Stocco is a piece of ____!!

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Okay, just had to get that out my system!

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 04:20 PM
We should have won. How are you gonna throw the ball into tripple coverage downfield when you are down by 3 with over one minute left when Calhoun is WIDE open underneath. Just dump it to him!! Hes the best player on the reakin field!! Dump it off and he gets the first and clock stops to set the chains! But no, Stocco has to screw it up AGAIN!!!

We have the worst QB in division 1! I would be willing to put money on that! Horrible decision making!!!!

If we had lost to a better team then I would be fine, but to lose to a team you should have beat. When you have a chance to tie or win in the end and you throw a HORRILY BAD pass to three NW guys!!! Stocco is a piece of ____!!

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Okay, just had to get that out my system!
Shit happens.

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Damn, Sutton owned Wisconsin.

29 carries 234 yards 3 touchdowns

2centsworth
10-08-2005, 05:08 PM
It was against Northwestern, almost as bad a losing to Baylor.

Dre_7
10-08-2005, 09:23 PM
It was against Northwestern, almost as bad a losing to Baylor.

Exactly! Thats what makes it worse. :lol Oh well. After this year Barry is gone as Head Coach! :elephant About damn time!

hussker
10-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Dre7: What did Calhoun do today? I am not being facetious, I really do not know...

Dre_7
10-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Dre7: What did Calhoun do today? I am not being facetious, I really do not know...

23 carries, 117 yards 1 TD
11 catches, 128 yards

He is the MAN. Unfortunately, he cant play QB and RB. :lol

His season stats are in my sig. Keep in mind, we have NO passing game, so he has done ALL that facing eight men in the box EVERY SINGLE game! He is a beast! If he had a QB to stretch the field? Wow!

hussker
10-08-2005, 09:55 PM
23 carries, 117 yards 1 TD
11 catches, 128 yards

He is the MAN. Unfortunately, he cant play QB and RB. :lol

His season stats are in my sig. Keep in mind, we have NO passing game, so he has done ALL that facing eight men in the box EVERY SINGLE game! He is a beast! If he had a QB to stretch the field? Wow!

Oh, I know...he is awesome, probably the best ever from UW. I did not see him play today, but the score looked like an old PRE Shot Clock Score from the NCAA. Thanks for the update!