Silver&Black
12-06-2016, 04:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U

William Hung
12-06-2016, 05:00 PM
One of the only shows that's worth watching on BSPN

Silver&Black
12-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Me and Bomani were the two happiest fuckers on Earth when Matty Ice threw that pick-2.

spurraider21
12-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Me and Bomani were the two happiest fuckers on Earth when Matty Ice threw that pick-2.
:pctoss

benefactor
12-06-2016, 06:21 PM
From the comments:

I’ve seen a lot of devastating/infuriating/humiliating losses over the years, but besides yesterday’s kerfuffle, the ones that stand out to me the most are:

-that time they were tied with the Saints late in the fourth quarter, drove into field goal range to set up what would’ve been the go-ahead score, then got pushed out of field goal range after an OFFENSIVE LINEMAN committed unnecessary roughness. They ended up losing by a field goal.

-that time they were trailing 17-13 to fucking Blaine Gabbert’s 49ers, drove downfield and had 4th and goal from the 1-yard line with about 3:00 left in the game, and settled for a field goal to make it 17-16. They never got the ball back.

-that time they were up 21-0 at halftime against the Lions in London and ended up losing on a last-second field goal after the Lions committed a delay of game penalty that gave them a second chance after Matt Prater had missed the kick.

-that time Matt Ryan led an impressive late fourth quarter touchdown drive against a tough Jets defense to take the lead, only for the Falcons defense to promptly let fucking Geno Smith lead a game-winning field goal drive against them like it was nothing. Oh, and Julio Jones went down with a season-ending injury in that game.

-that time the Falcons sold out every home game in 2003 before the season even started because they were that hype about Vick (this was right after he’d helped stun the Packers in Green Bay in the playoffs), only for Vick to promptly go down with a season-ending injury in preseason after an unnecessary scramble.

- That time Jamal Anderson, coming off an 1,800 yard season and a massive new $35 million contract, tore his acl at 26 years old without being touched.

- That time they traded for Michael Vick only for the Chargers to draft 2 future Hall of Famers, one of whom has a Super Bowl ring with their most hated rival.

- That time they traded a future 1st Rd pick to the Ravens for TE Reggie Kelly and the Ravens using that pick to draft Jamal Lewis.

- That time they drafted fullback Jeff Paulk in the 3rd Rd only to cut him in training camp.

- That time they signed Ray Edwards to $11 million guaranteed contract only to cut him in November the same year.

- That time Rankin Smith didn’t even offer Deion Sanders a contract.

- That time they traded Brett Favre to the Packers.

- That time HOFer Claude Humphrey quit on the team 3 games into the season because the team lowballed him on his contract.

- That time they kept Eugene Robinson after his Super Bowl arrest.

- This moment:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--jersUV0t--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/z0u8by1sjqc868yxil8c.gif

The sad thing is I could make a list of failures Houston has had that is similar but for today I will bask in the glorious misery of Falcons fan.:lol

Clipper Nation
12-06-2016, 06:35 PM
That's it? That reads like the typical season for the Chargers.

Avante
12-06-2016, 08:02 PM
The Falcons have their best QB/WR combo ever right now in Ryan and Jones. No GREAT RB's, no Warrick Dunn, Gerald Riggs weren't GREAT.

Not many star players over the years.

JoeTait75
12-06-2016, 10:21 PM
The Falcons have their best QB/WR combo ever right now in Ryan and Jones. No GREAT RB's, no Warrick Dunn, Gerald Riggs weren't GREAT.

William Andrews was an absolute beast- until, being a Falcon, he wrecked his knee in training camp. :lol

Avante
12-06-2016, 10:32 PM
William Andrews was an absolute beast- until, being a Falcon, he wrecked his knee in training camp. :lol

I was more or less talking about the top 50 All Time Rushers.

Yes Andrews was a stud, bummer his career was so short.

But...

Browns...Jim Brown
Lions...Barry Sanders
Rams...Eric Dickerson
Bears...Walter Payton
Bills...O.J.Simpson
Falcons...William Andrews

See how it goes?

Thebesteva
12-07-2016, 05:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

Pelicans78
12-07-2016, 06:30 AM

Not many star players over the years.

Their biggest problem isn't finding a great RB which is overrated anyway. Their defense and Matt Ryan's tendency to make key mistakes is what's keeping them back. And Jamal Anderson and Michael Turner were much better backs for the Falcons than Dunn.

Avante
12-07-2016, 08:57 AM
Their biggest problem isn't finding a great RB which is overrated anyway. Their defense and Matt Ryan's tendency to make key mistakes is what's keeping them back. And Jamal Anderson and Michael Turner were much better backs for the Falcons than Dunn.

Who said their biggest problem was RB's?

Warrick Dunn gained more yards rushing/receiving than either Turner or Anderson as a Falcon. So to say...much better....nay~~~

Dunn 7617 combined yards
Anderson 6981
Turner 6538

Gerald Riggs had 8015 combined yards.

Dunn put more stress on a defense because of his receiving ability, obviously with his speed (sprinter at FSU) they wanted him out in space.

DD
12-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Fucking Falcons could've helped the cause. We're on a mission from God to make sure the AFC Playoffs are freed of having to watch Cincy, Houston, and KC just waste a playoff seed again

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-07-2016, 10:23 PM
UNT did it again :lol

benefactor
02-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Couldn't help but think of this thread last night.:lol

Mark Celibate
02-06-2017, 08:15 AM
:lol...damn

http://deadsp.in/YkgQ332

:lmao

I like the one were he said they stopped the game when somebody got over 1000 yards rushing for a season to give him the ball but then he ended up with 995 when the game was over.

Wonder who that was?