PDA

View Full Version : SoftBank Pledges to invest $50 Billion in US & Create 50k Jobs after Meeting w/Trump

rmt
12-06-2016, 04:41 PM
SoftBank Pledges to invest $50 Billion in US & Create 50k Jobs after Meeting w/Trump

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-says-softbank-pledges-to-invest-50-billion-in-u-s-1481053732

Mitch
12-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Jap also says he wouldn't have made the deal with Killary, tbh

SnakeBoy
12-06-2016, 04:57 PM
"I just came to celebrate his new job. We were talking about it. Then I said I would like to celebrate his presidential job and commit, because he would do a lot of deregulation. I said this is great. The United States would become great again,” Son said.

SnakeBoy
12-06-2016, 04:58 PM
What's the downside though? This has to be bad for the US somehow. Libs get in here.

William Hung
12-06-2016, 05:01 PM
MAGA

mavsfan1000
12-06-2016, 05:04 PM
What's the downside though? This has to be bad for the US somehow. Libs get in here.
The downside is libtards don't like us getting too powerful.

Spurminator
12-06-2016, 05:15 PM
If there is job growth during Trump's administration, he will deserve credit for it. We don't measure job growth by adding up numbers from headlines.

DMC
12-06-2016, 05:22 PM
If there is job growth during Trump's administration, he will deserve credit for it. We don't measure job growth by adding up numbers from headlines.

NOW it's about facts. Somehow you've decided the MSM isn't a reliable source. Now.

Spurminator
12-06-2016, 05:32 PM
NOW it's about facts. Somehow you've decided the MSM isn't a reliable source. Now.

I don't know how you got that from my post, but keep fighting the good fight, soldier.

:cheer

Reck
12-06-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't know how you got that from my post, but keep fighting the good fight, soldier.

:cheer

DMC is a drama queen. He needs at least 1 internet arguement per day.

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 05:53 PM
has nothing to do with Trash :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2016, 05:53 PM
That's pretty funny. He flat out said he wouldn't have invested the 50 Billion in the US if Hillary had been elected.

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 05:54 PM
That's pretty funny. He flat out said we wouldn't have invested the 50 Billion in the US if Hillary had been elected.

inscrutable Japs, way too clever for you rednecks.

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2016, 05:56 PM
inscrutable Japs, way too clever for you rednecks.

Don't you need to go pay the minimum on your 28% credit card? It's already the 6th.

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Don't you need to go pay the minimum on your 28% credit card? It's already the 6th.

Trash said he wouldn't touch Medicare, but it's going down. $50B, because of Trash? believe it! :lol

hater
12-06-2016, 06:08 PM
In exchange Trump will allow his company which owns Sprint to merge with Tmobile. Making it the biggest carrier in the US

Win win for both sides tbqh. Except american ppl of course

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2016, 06:12 PM
In exchange Trump will allow his company which owns Sprint to merge with Tmobile. Making it the biggest carrier in the US

Win win for both sides tbqh. Except american ppl of course

This is supposed to be a joke, right? You have to be careful trolling Boo. Boo will be posting that on leftwingnut.com and all the other wacko sites he visits.

Before you know it msnbc and the Washington Post will be reporting it as fact just lie the soviets hacking the voting machines.

hater
12-06-2016, 06:17 PM
This is supposed to be a joke, right? You have to be careful trolling Boo. Boo will be posting that on leftwingnut.com and all the other wacko sites he visits and next thing you know MSB and the Washington Post will be reporting it.

Well thats how d world works. The key word d japanese said is deregulation. His company was just denied the same merger a few months ago. Just do the math tbh

clambake
12-06-2016, 06:21 PM
hater smells a rat.

hater
12-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Dont get me wrong im happy Shitler lost.

But anyone who thinks the japanese are doing this because of Trumps pretty face is on crack

The merger will be happening within 9 months

Clipper Nation
12-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Trump has done more to improve America in a month as president-elect than Obama has done in 8 years as the sitting president.

Clipper Nation
12-06-2016, 06:41 PM
DMC is a drama queen. He needs at least 1 internet arguement per day.
DMC has been one of the elite posters of the political forum, tbh. He's been bullying you liberal faggots like Blake bullies LaMarsha in the post.

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 09:52 PM
SoftBank CEO Tells Trump He’ll Invest $50 Billion in Startup

Son ... failing to win the Obama administration’s backing for a plan to consolidate the mobile-phone market.

Son is known for making bold projections about the future. In 2010,

he laid out a 300-year plan for his company that involved investing in 5,000 companies by 2040 to give his unborn successors a base to build on. :lol

makes Trump look good, as Carrier and Ford have already shown, which seems to be the currency he appreciates most.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-06/japan-s-softbank-to-invest-50-billion-in-the-u-s-trump-says

So Trash is not only going to screw the FCC so we get multi-lane Internet, end of net neutrality, his DoJ is going to wave through all kinds BigCorp consolidation to eliminate competition.

ducks
12-06-2016, 10:06 PM
trump has done more since the election then the current president has in his life

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 10:08 PM
trump has done more since the election then the current president has in his life

:lol

Axl Rose
12-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Saving jobs and drawing foreign investment, how can Barry even compete

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Saving jobs and drawing foreign investment, how can Barry even compete

:lol Carrier bribed by $7M and still sent 1300 jobs to MX

the Son stuff was in the pipeline. Son is sucking up to the very suckable Trash so he will get his BigCorp consolidation later.

boutons_deux
12-06-2016, 11:55 PM
SoftBank Already Committed To Large-Scale U.S. Investment Before Election

The head of Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which in October set up a $100 billion fund for technology investments, said on Tuesday he would invest $50 billion in U.S. businesses, a move President-elect Donald Trump claimed was a direct result of his election win. :lol

Prior to the election, SoftBank said Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) would be the lead partner in the fund and could invest up to $45 billion over the next five years. SoftBank expects to put in at least $25 billion. Several other large, unnamed investors are in talks on their participation and could bring the total size of the new fund up to $100 billion, SoftBank said.

Softbank said on Nov. 7, the day before the U.S. election, it planned to make future large-scale investments via the $100 billion tech fund, rather than on its own, to avoid growing already-bloated debt.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/soft-bank-already-committed-investment-election/

:lol :lol :lol you Trash fellators CONNED, DUPED, LIED TO yet again. :lol

pgardn
12-07-2016, 12:28 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trumps-tweet-shaming-corporate-america-232274

Boots this sounds very much down your alley?

Winehole23
12-07-2016, 01:59 AM
That's pretty funny. He flat out said he wouldn't have invested the 50 Billion in the US if Hillary had been elected.There;s never been a better time to suck up to the president.

Hell, look at Carrier. If you carry water for President trump, he'll do an ad for you.

Winehole23
12-07-2016, 02:00 AM
and if you piss him off, he'll tell you off just like he did Boeing.

spurraider21
12-07-2016, 03:34 AM
sounds good if true tbh... only issue is when foreigners are making announcements like "we wouldn't have made this deal with democrats" etc... as that is direct foreign influence on american politics. imagine they made that kind of proclamation leading up to the election... "if you elect trump, we will invest 50 billion in the US"

but if trump delivers with jobs, more power to him.

boutons_deux
12-07-2016, 07:06 AM
but if trump delivers with jobs, more power to him.

cutting taxes, cutting regs doesn't create more jobs, doesn't boost the economy.

We have proof of that.

He'll LIE that he's The Best, Doing Great Things, but any good he claims to deliver won't stand up to scrutiny, just like Carrier and Son didn't, and will definitely be offset by all the bad he will sign off on that the Repugs will dump on America.

He won't cancel the new Air Force One. It's all LIES and theatrical conning.

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Every time I pass an asshole driving in the left lane on the freeway at 50 miles an hour and glaring indignantly at those of us passing him, I always look at the driver and wonder...

"Is that Boutons?"

boutons_deux
12-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Every time I pass an asshole driving in the left lane on the freeway at 50 miles an hour and glaring indignantly at those of us passing him, I always look at the driver and wonder...

"Is that Boutons?"

rent free!

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2016, 09:32 AM
rent free!

More like awareness of the retarded cousin.

Winehole23
12-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Tim Duy gets it, coastal elites are still more or less oblivious. Pretending to care about workers and people in "flyover country" a la Trump is more effective politically than pointing to aggregate effects that benefit coastal and urban elites disproportionately.

Don't skip the comments section. Good conversation there. A lot of things affect the mobility of labor, including the high cost of housing and education.

http://economistsview.typepad.com/timduy/2016/12/desperately-searching-for-a-new-stretegy.html

Winehole23
12-07-2016, 10:09 AM
President-elect Donald Trump, whose victory last month was greeted with a surge in pharmaceutical stocks, declared himself an opponent of high drug prices in an interview with Time magazine.

“I’m going to bring down drug prices. I don’t like what’s happened with drug prices,” Trump said, according to a transcript of the interview posted on Time’s website.

DMX7
12-07-2016, 10:40 AM
People are so dumb. This investment was coming either way, but Trump, in his classic self-promotional way, jumped in to take all the credit. As if he just needed a couple of minutes with the guy and "presto" -- a $50B investment -- for almost nothing in return! What a negotiator! :lol

"People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular ... It's an innocent form of exaggeration - and a very effective form of promotion."
- Donald J. Trump