PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Camcer Newton

Clipper Nation
12-06-2016, 07:57 PM

Avante
12-06-2016, 08:07 PM
How funny was this....

In comes Derek Anderson for only...ONE..play, so what's he do...ONE...INT, hahahahaha~~~~~

That is the worst game ever played by any QB in football history.

But......

Newton is on the downside and it's pretty obvious, I do think he's lost his love for football and has a harder time getting into it all. I do expect to see a steady regression from here on out.

How stupid was benching your starting QB, which would....what happened?????? Yep, only a Mexican coach wouldn't see what was going to happen.

spurraider21
12-06-2016, 08:08 PM
the pass bounced off tolbert's hands

Avante
12-06-2016, 08:13 PM
the pass bounced off tolbert's hands

I saw the game, and everyone knows ya don't throw the ball that hard from that distance. That's why it bounced off his hands, too hard. That was a RB not a WR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZkkVnxx9QU

And, he couldn't see all those Seahawks? A Smart QB throws it away.

spurraider21
12-06-2016, 08:24 PM
crofl. he should have caught it

William Hung
12-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Cam should talk to Pacman about dem 'scrip clubs' :lol

Avante
12-06-2016, 08:37 PM
crofl. he should have caught it

We all could have caught that pass, but the ball was thrown too hard for the distance. And, he didn't see the defense? He should have tossed the ball over Tolberts head.

Clipper Nation
12-06-2016, 09:02 PM
If Cum threw the exact same pass with the exact same result, you would be blaming it all on Tolbert.

Avante
12-06-2016, 09:05 PM
If Cum threw the exact same pass with the exact same result, you would be blaming it all on Tolbert.

I don't care who threw that pass, it was thrown too hard from that distance. Yes YES he still should have caught the ball, but that was a shit pass.

I just think it's funny you talking up this loser Anderson and all we ever see him do is....INT FUMBLE INT INT....hahaha~~~~~

You do know he has....60TD/60INT....right? How about that shit 71 passer rating, that is terrible.

DD
12-07-2016, 08:15 AM
So a guy who hasn't played in a couple months gets an impromptu start in a Primetime game at Seattle (probably a lot of nervous energy), and ends up putting a little too much stank on a touch pass in his first attempt--one that even you agree should've been caught--and you're going to crucify him for that?

Cam is obviously better than DA, but dude has taken a precipitous fall since the SB...he's gone from MVP to emotionally unstable and a liability on the field in less than 1/2 a season.

The Gemini Method
12-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Gettin' dem lap dances. Not some lousy rule about a tie sounds much more plausible and...fun.

chunticakes
12-07-2016, 11:46 AM
The question is, what would Russel Wilson have done Avante?

Avante
12-07-2016, 11:55 AM
So a guy who hasn't played in a couple months gets an impromptu start in a Primetime game at Seattle (probably a lot of nervous energy), and ends up putting a little too much stank on a touch pass in his first attempt--one that even you agree should've been caught--and you're going to crucify him for that?

Cam is obviously better than DA, but dude has taken a precipitous fall since the SB...he's gone from MVP to emotionally unstable and a liability on the field in less than 1/2 a season.

And what did DA do the last time we saw him play? INT, FUMBLE, INT.....then here he is the next time we see him and he's throwing too hard for the distance. Three INT's and a FUMBLE in just two games, and some moron is bragging on the guy. The guy is a bench warmer for a reason. We just saw that reason.

I totally agree about Newton, and expect him to start regressing, I do think we have seen his best already.