PDA

View Full Version : New name for Avante

SpursforSix
12-07-2016, 11:22 PM
I hereby declare he shall be called...yep..."Crickets". Crickets Magoo.

Avante
12-07-2016, 11:59 PM
As ya all know my first sport is track. I used to moderate the world famous SUB10 messageboard. World class sprinters, coachs and fans hung out there, the who is who of the sport. It was a very big deal.

Been knee deep into speed as far back as I can remember and there is nobody anywhere who knows more about it than myself. And yes I can talk the muchanics of it all, the importance of MV and SE.

Then we have this weirdo above, too stupid to realize nobody "here" gives a damn about that silly ass shit, you play this at THE CLUB...not here.

Getting back to speed...

This dummy above told me of all people that he once ran a 20.00 200m as a middle school kid. At first I thought he was joking, then just a troll. Now it's looking like he really believes that. Too stupid to realize a 20.00 would have won him the silver medal at the last Olympics. Too stupid to know the HS record is 20.09.

As ya all can see with this thread, this guy is a mess, I usually just laugh at the freak, but like with Blake, pity is beginning to set in. Sad to see a grown man act like this.

But....

No need to waste the stage.

Speed and the Oakland Raiders

The Olympians

James Jett 10.16 WV
Ron Brown 10.06 ASU
Willie Gault 10.11 Tenn
Sam Graddy 10.09 Tenn

Then there's...

Bo Jackson 10.33 Auburn
Cliff Branch 9.2 Colorado
James Trapp 10.14 Clemson
Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCSt
Bo Roberson 9.4....the first speedy Raider, 1960 Olympic long jumper, won the silver.
Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clemson
Napolean Kaufman...Cali State 100m champ...Washington
Justin Fargas...Cali State 100m Champ...USC
Alexander Wright Auburn
Rod Barksdale Arizona
Dokie Williams UCLA
Rocket Ismail ND

Some countries can't compare to that.

When ya see...9.3...that is for the old 100 yards, 10.03 would be the 100 meters.

This is what a 20.00 looks like, the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 72 Olympics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3F_zRzKI34

Some middle school kid running stride for stride there, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-08-2016, 02:08 AM
Something only Avante can do.

NFL 4x1 relay Final.

lane

1.Cowboys....Herschel Walker....Deion Sanders...Terrance Newman...Bob Hayes
2.Giants....Clarence Childs...Butch Woolfolk...Homer Jones..Henry Carr (Jones/Carr both beat Hayes in the 200 in college)
3.Chiefs...Ken Thomas...Jamaal Charles...Tyreek Hill...Joe Delaney
4.Raiders "A"..Jacoby Ford...Alvis Whitted...Ron Brown..Sam Graddy
5.Raiders "B"...Willie Gault...James Jett...James Trapp...Cliff Branch
6.Titans/Oilers...Herkie Walls...Chris Sanders...Tony Jones..Ken Burrough
7.Packers...Phil Epps...James Lofton...Mike Miller...Travis Williams
8.Bills..O.J.Simpson...J.D. Hill...Clyde Glosson..Marquiez Goodwin

spurraider21
12-08-2016, 02:16 AM
Crickets

Avante
12-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Crickets

It's 11.00 at night ya dumb fuck.

And, why don't you grow up ya little shit?

spurraider21
12-08-2016, 02:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Avante
12-08-2016, 03:01 AM
A cricket in ANOTHER thread about Avante, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Do you ever think before posting little guy?

chunticakes
12-08-2016, 03:30 AM
As ya all know my first sport is track. I used to moderate the world famous SUB10 messageboard. World class sprinters, coachs and fans hung out there, the who is who of the sport. It was a very big deal.

Been knee deep into speed as far back as I can remember and there is nobody anywhere who knows more about it than myself. And yes I can talk the muchanics of it all, the importance of MV and SE.

Then we have this weirdo above, too stupid to realize nobody "here" gives a damn about that silly ass shit, you play this at THE CLUB...not here.

Getting back to speed...

This dummy above told me of all people that he once ran a 20.00 200m as a middle school kid. At first I thought he was joking, then just a troll. Now it's looking like he really believes that. Too stupid to realize a 20.00 would have won him the silver medal at the last Olympics. Too stupid to know the HS record is 20.09.

As ya all can see with this thread, this guy is a mess, I usually just laugh at the freak, but like with Blake, pity is beginning to set in. Sad to see a grown man act like this.

But....

No need to waste the stage.

Speed and the Oakland Raiders

The Olympians

James Jett 10.16 WV
Ron Brown 10.06 ASU
Willie Gault 10.11 Tenn
Sam Graddy 10.09 Tenn

Then there's...

Bo Jackson 10.33 Auburn
Cliff Branch 9.2 Colorado
James Trapp 10.14 Clemson
Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCSt
Bo Roberson 9.4....the first speedy Raider, 1960 Olympic long jumper, won the silver.
Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clemson
Napolean Kaufman...Cali State 100m champ...Washington
Justin Fargas...Cali State 100m Champ...USC
Alexander Wright Auburn
Rod Barksdale Arizona
Dokie Williams UCLA
Rocket Ismail ND

Some countries can't compare to that.

When ya see...9.3...that is for the old 100 yards, 10.03 would be the 100 meters.

This is what a 20.00 looks like, the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 72 Olympics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3F_zRzKI34

Some middle school kid running stride for stride there, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

He can run a sub 20 with a good field and windage. Don't ya know anything? Ya rookie!! Sheesh!!!

leemajors
12-08-2016, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

Darth_Pelican
12-08-2016, 10:47 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/9/90/Jiminiy_Cricket's_Chrismas_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121030024512

Avante
12-08-2016, 11:30 AM
He can run a sub 20 with a good field and windage. Don't ya know anything? Ya rookie!! Sheesh!!!

Nobody can run anything remotely close to 20.00 without sub 10.20 100m speed, that would be impossible. And if some middle school kid was running 10.20, he'd be on the cover of SI, on sports talk shows. He would have every track coach in the country trying to recruit him.

Borzov was a 10.07 cat.

What we have is a guy running his mouth with no clue what a 20.00 really is.

Avante
12-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Speaking of fast white guys.

Christian McCaffrey will enter the 2017 draft. As you have been told if ya watch the college game his grandpa was the great sprinter Dave Sime. He was a world record holer at 100yards, and won the silver in the 100m at the 60 Olympics. And, if not for an injury might have won in Melbourne in 56, he had beaten Bobby Morrow (won it) many times. Sime one of the three fastest white Americans ever (Morrow and Hal Davis)

Anyway....

Jordy Nelson, Jeff Janis are the fastest white players in the NFL right now, Edelman and Beasley more quick than fast. But none of them are RB's. The fastest white RB to ever play pro football was Billy Cannon from LSU, he was a legit 9.5 man. The faster Lance Alworth was a RB at Arkansas but a WR in the old AFL.

McCaffrey really isn't that fast if we are talking track speed, he was just a so so sprinter, a 10.50ish guy at best, while a Jamaal Charles was running 10.18. What McCaffrey can do is get up to speed quickly, he has that burst.

I put him in the slot, I want him out in space, no way I'd be banging the line with him....why? I wouldn't use him as a kick returner, he doesn't need that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FllgsGCCvE

Fastest white pro football RB's

Hugh "The King" McElhenny Niners/Washington
"The Galloping Ghost" Red Grange Bears/Illinois
"Jaguar" Jon Arnett Rams/USC
Dickie Post Chargers/Houston
Billy Cannon Oilers/LSU

monosylab1k
12-08-2016, 03:41 PM
http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/tdy_mpo_bugs_130907.jpg

Avante
12-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Do I really have to over react to EVERYTHING like all of you do? Forget all that stuff I know so I can fit in? Put WAY too much into....a...game? WAY too much into a season? Go back to my rookie days?

leemajors
12-08-2016, 04:10 PM
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_03/meh.ro3612.jpg

benefactor
12-08-2016, 04:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/tdy_mpo_bugs_130907.jpg

http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_03/meh.ro3612.jpg

Avante
12-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Always funny watching people when they encounter anyone who is far superior to themselves. They really don't know how to deal with it, the immature ones resort to acting like little kids as we can see. While all they are doing is making it real clear the impact Avante makes on them.

Funny watching.."be like me/us damnit"....hahahahaha~~~~

I wish I could freak out over something in ....the third...week, I just can't. Seen way too much football for that.

chunticakes
12-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Evening cccccccrickets.

Clipper Nation
12-08-2016, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kEAqBwC.png

Avante
12-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Dude, I really don't blame ya, honest. I totally destroy your dumbass, and ya don't like it.

Tell me again about that Tyreek Hill muff, hahahahaha~~~~

Tell us all again about how Rex is exposing those Raider fakers, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek "INT, INT, FUMBLE, INT" Anderson, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, STOP...commenting on plays early in a game it makes ya look retarded, ok?

SLOW DOWN, GIVE THINGS SOME TIME....ok rookie?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Crickets Magoo :lol

Avante
12-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Crickets Magoo :lol

I always thought you were way above the simpletons here, hmmmmm?

benefactor
12-09-2016, 08:05 AM
chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

Avante
12-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Poor ittle guy, so immature, how sad.

Avante
12-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Let's get back to SPEED in football, one of my fav subjects.

There is nobody who can run with Tyreek Hill in todays NFL, he is on a whole other level. Why they aren't getting him out in space ...??? Pitch outs, dump offs, end arounds...? I'd be getting him the ball far more than he is getting it. All this guy has to do is make one man miss....gone~~~~~~~~~

I first picked up on him as a HS sprinter, he shocked us speed freaks with a 20.14 200m. The HS record....20.13 ...and that was set way back in the mid 80's by Texan Roy Martin. Then he was off to Garden City JC, that's where his football exploits begin to surface nationally.

This kid is amazing, as ya saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daclBG1piGk

UNT Eagles 2016
12-09-2016, 12:39 PM
I always thought you were way above the simpletons here, hmmmmm?
It's still funny though, you've got to admit.

Maybe people wouldn't call you that if you stopped posting irrelevant stuff and going WAY off tangents, like going deep into detail about track runners in the middle of a discussion about football?

Avante
12-09-2016, 01:13 PM
It's still funny though, you've got to admit.

Maybe people wouldn't call you that if you stopped posting irrelevant stuff and going WAY off tangents, like going deep into detail about track runners in the middle of a discussion about football?

I don't want to be like everybody else, we have enought of them. I want to go places others can't go. Talk about the speed of Tyreek Hill, as he does exactly what I said he'd do. Who here knew about him?

The track speed/footballer is interesting to me, last night a good example of why.

I don't care about this cricket silliness, I get the immaturity here.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-10-2016, 04:07 PM
I don't want to be like everybody else, we have enought of them. I want to go places others can't go. Talk about the speed of Tyreek Hill, as he does exactly what I said he'd do. Who here knew about him?

The track speed/footballer is interesting to me, last night a good example of why.

I don't care about this cricket silliness, I get the immaturity here.
The name "Cricket" refers to posting things way off tangent, like the track speed stuff, way unrelated to the topic(s) at hand. As in, you can hear a *cricket cricket* chirping down the street because the off-tangent posting has made the conversation so quiet and dull.

Avante
12-10-2016, 05:48 PM
The name "Cricket" refers to posting things way off tangent, like the track speed stuff, way unrelated to the topic(s) at hand. As in, you can hear a *cricket cricket* chirping down the street because the off-tangent posting has made the conversation so quiet and dull.

Tyreek Hill is quiet and dull? Why not widden those horizons a bit and learn just who this guy really is? I'm the guy who knows, this is a bad thing?

You have any idea how many times we have heard...."he has world class speed" for guys like Ted Ginn, Mike Wallace, Devin Hester (earlier) and others when in reality.....no they don't. The only NFLers with "legit" world class speed in the last decade...

Trindon Holliday
Jeff Demps
Jacoby Ford
Tyreek Hill

See ya learned something now ya know to ignore "world class speed" from anyone else.

Why not have somebody here who knows this stuff?

If ya ever wanna know about a guy like Don Perkins just ask, I saw him play many times. Whats the problem having an historian and a speed geek around? Remember Cowboy great Calvin Hill, well he was a 25 foot long jumper while at Yale. That's called....depth.

Clipper Nation
12-10-2016, 06:05 PM
For such a know-it-all, you're remarkably dense. For instance, taking the announcers literally when they say players have "world-class speed" when it's blatantly obvious to everyone else that they're making an analogy.

leemajors
12-10-2016, 06:23 PM
chirp chirp

pgardn
12-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Crickets Magoo

Avante
12-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Grown men acting like little kids, sheesh~~~~~~~

benefactor
12-11-2016, 10:37 AM
chirp chirp

leemajors
12-11-2016, 11:57 AM
chirp chirp

chunticakes
12-11-2016, 02:52 PM
chirp chirp

Clipper Nation
12-11-2016, 03:40 PM
chirp chirp

jeebus
12-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Avante

chunticakes
12-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Avante

You mean Cricket.

jeebus
12-11-2016, 09:13 PM
You mean Cricket.Until I find out who the new management on the site is, I can't donate money to permanently change faggot's name to cricket. Until then, I can only summon cricket's name with his slave name.

chunticakes
12-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Until I find out who the new management on the site is, I can't donate money to permanently change faggot's name to cricket. Until then, I can only summon cricket's name with his slave name.

I'm down to pitch in and permachange his name to Cricket.

Avante
12-12-2016, 12:08 AM
This is why I treat the little people like I do, so immature, so simple.

That and this...

The Cowboys and Seahawks are fakes, they SUCK.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~ Totally ignoring the fact those two teams ...ARE ALREADY IN THE PLAYOFFS..playing two teams that MUST win.

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~

The Seahawks don't know how to act being THREE game up in the division, and all this WINNING WINNING WINNING is all new to these Cowboys.

Clipper Nation
12-12-2016, 12:14 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-12-2016, 12:59 AM
translation

I'm too stupid to understand want/need in the NFL, I don't get playoff bound teams having a bit of a let down while MUST win teams play their hearts out. That's way too complex for me.

Avante
12-12-2016, 03:22 AM
Before yesterday.

Andrew Luck career

Comp % 59.1 Wilson 64.1
TD/INT...123/63.Wilson 118/39
QB rating...87.1, Wilson 100.3

benefactor
12-12-2016, 07:24 AM
chirp chirp

Clipper Nation
12-12-2016, 08:33 AM
chirp chirp

leemajors
12-12-2016, 11:59 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Big fish, small pond as we can see.

Avante
12-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Jeff Fisher just got fired.

jeebus
12-12-2016, 02:55 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Sorry your Panthers/Newton suck, so why take it out on Avante?

leemajors
12-13-2016, 11:47 AM
chirp chirp

Clipper Nation
12-13-2016, 11:47 AM
chirp chirp

Darth_Pelican
12-13-2016, 11:56 AM
chirp chirp