12-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Been saying it for months. :lol

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2016, 12:50 AM
He needs a Kyrie, tbh:lol

dabom
12-09-2016, 12:51 AM
He needs a Kyrie, tbh:lol

That dude is stone cold. Shit he could use either tbh. Someone who scores under pressure, or a facilitator.

I'm not gonna be a little bitch like some people and blame Kawhi for that. :lol

apalisoc_9
12-09-2016, 12:52 AM
My dude, I think he needs a PG....Sign Isiah!

Spurs_619
12-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Imagine kawhi with westbrook or harden . Its my pipe dream but i feel like they would play off each other perfect. Covering up the other ones weak points. :lobt2:

Splits
12-09-2016, 01:11 AM
OP is a faggot.

Shit idea. Shit thread.

Now, go fuck your mother some more OP

Ice009
12-09-2016, 03:39 AM
Imagine kawhi with westbrook or harden . Its my pipe dream but i feel like they would play off each other perfect. Covering up the other ones weak points. :lobt2:

Kawhi should just demand a trade. This team is very poor.

I wouldn't have a problem trading anyone not named Kawhi, Mills, Dedmon, Lee and Bertans. I'm not happy with anyone else. Kawhi deserves to be on a team that has legit chances of winning a Championship. Wouldn't mind seeing him hook up with Westbrook or Harden.

Green just can't hit a shot to save his life anymore. It appears that without the beautiful game, he's useless on offense. 3 out of 4 players in the starting lineup are worthless on offense and the 4th one is sliding further and further down.

YGWHI
12-09-2016, 03:52 AM
Green just can't hit a shot to save his life anymore. It appears that without the beautiful game, he's useless on offense.
Sadly, he didn't a great job on defense against Wade either.

It would be great to see his 3's falling but I wouldn't care about that when at least he's LDN on defense...I miss his lock-down defense and effort this season.

Kawhitstorm
12-09-2016, 05:12 AM
Sadly, he didn't a great job on defense against Wade either.

It would be great to see his 3's falling but I wouldn't care about that when at least he's LDN on defense...I miss his lock-down defense and effort this season.

Wing defenders need a help defender & Wingstop is being marginalized b/c of Pau/LMA. Swapping Softridge for Millsap & playing Dedmon more minutes would go a long way.

YGWHI
12-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Wing defenders need a help defender & Wingstop is being marginalized b/c of Pau/LMA.
Sure, but at least Kawhi did his job on Butler, I just expected a bit more of Danny on Wade tonight.

And I'm a BIG Danny fan here but he wasn't that good on Beal either or other guards, even when his DRM look good. That's why I never criticized his shooting because I don't care that much, I just want LDN on defense most games.

Swapping Softridge for Millsap & playing Dedmon more minutes would go a long way.
Pop is calling his team out but he can't pretend changes if HE doesn't make changes. Want different...Do different

Dedmon playing more than Gasol should be the first of many moves.

Pau playing 30 minutes and Dedmon just 13...won't win many games for us.

szkorhetz
12-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Kawhi is Pippen. We need a Jordan.

YGWHI
12-09-2016, 05:29 AM
Kawhi is Pippen. We need a Jordan.

Kawhi isn't a playmaker like Pippen but he's a way more verstile scorer than him.

Like it or not, Kawhi is the 'MJ' of this Spurs team.

Brazil
12-09-2016, 06:39 AM
:lol well if we had a Shaq type of player that would be nice too