PDA

View Full Version : Pop calling out Softridge: "I don't remember playing tonight"

Kawhitstorm
12-09-2016, 02:27 AM
http://scores.espn.com/video/clip?id=18240565

Fireball
12-09-2016, 02:34 AM
and I always see this 24 seconds spot on NBA TV where LMA talks about how the hardest thing in the NBA is to bring it every night ... he is so right

apalisoc_9
12-09-2016, 02:40 AM
We know its not Leonard either since Pop has already made it clear Leonard Plays the way a max player plays.

So who is getting paid large money and not performing?

Trade incoming....

Kawhitstorm
12-09-2016, 02:44 AM
We know its not Leonard either since Pop has already made it clear Leonard Plays the way a max player plays.

So who is getting paid large money and not performing?

Trade incoming....

:wow

Wasn't Dick traded after Pop made the "played like dogs" comment?:lol

Amuseddaysleeper
12-09-2016, 02:48 AM
I'd be okay with dumping Aldridge and Gasol

apalisoc_9
12-09-2016, 02:57 AM

Id keep aldridge if We can dump Gasol and get value back...but thats not going to happe.

Only Aldridge will net you something positive.

MaNu4Tres
12-09-2016, 03:01 AM

And Parker. Knicks are going to desperate this summer, again. Vivek will give Rose the max, Knicks will whiff on big FAs and take on Parker on a year rental for a 2nd rounder.

apalisoc_9
12-09-2016, 03:02 AM
And Parker. Knicks are going to desperate this summer, again. Vivek will give Rose the max, Knicks will whiff on big FAs and take on Parker on a year rental for a 2nd rounder.

Pop is never going to trade his Son...:lol

HI-FI
12-09-2016, 03:32 AM
Pop is never going to trade his Son...:lol
:lol that's what I always say. people bitch about Bonner being untouchable when it's always been Parker.

we need to plant a red MAGA hat in Parker's locker for Pop to trade him.

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2016, 03:37 AM
:lol that's what I always say. people bitch about Bonner being untouchable when it's always been Parker.

:lol

apalisoc_9
12-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Also, dat dere Parker PNP game with Aldridge and Gasol to get the bigs going...I get that you want the bigs to get going but Parkers virtual non-threat makes it impossible.

They need to pai their bigs with real threats.

Teams are legit praying for.him to go hero mode...Doc Rivers used this plan to perfection in 2015...specially game 7 :lol

Kawhitstorm
12-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Teams are legit praying for.him to go hero mode...Doc Rivers used this plan to perfection in 2015...specially game 7 :lol

He actually went hero-mode in Gm 5 against OKC.:bang

cutewizard
12-09-2016, 06:39 AM
More Chess psych from Coach Pop, I see......

Brazil
12-09-2016, 06:47 AM
:lol typical Pop, shitting with line ups blaming the players

dabom
12-09-2016, 06:55 AM
:lol typical Pop, shitting with line ups blaming the players

GSH
12-09-2016, 09:25 AM

Id keep aldridge if We can dump Gasol and get value back...but thats not going to happe.

Only Aldridge will net you something positive.

I said it in the offseason - this team is going to be too weak at the 1 and the 5 to have a serious chance at winning it all. If you're satisfied with a 50+ win regular season, and a second round exit, then you're going to love this roster. They should have taken one year to rebuild. But nooo... "you can't waste a whole year of Kawhi and Aldridge" by doing that. Except that they are wasting a year of Kawhi and Aldridge anyway, without getting the cap space and pick(s) they would have had the other way.

Spurs9
12-09-2016, 10:09 AM
I don't think LMA lasts the rest of this season tbh, dude looks like he doesn't even want to be out there alot of the time, lax on the boards etc.

SpursforSix
12-09-2016, 10:12 AM

I don't get this shit at all. He's on a $15,000,000 per year contract. That's loyalty enough.

MultiTroll
12-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Any chance Popped was also calling out Gasol?

SpurPadre
12-09-2016, 09:59 PM
Any chance Popped was also calling out Gasol?

Nah, he had a mediocre game but it wasn't for a lack of hustle. LMA clearly took some possessions off. It had ro be him.

paperboy77
12-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Not sure if y'all heard Stephen A Smith's rant about Pop calling out LA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CqDGASYyzE

If they do trade his lazy ass they must make sure we get a decent big but the major piece needs to be some kind of scoring G/F. I'm not sure if the Pelicans value Buddy Hield (and T Jones) but those two for LAzy may work.

What am I saying?????!!! Pop just needs to directly jump his ass like he's done other Spurs stars... out on the court. If that doesn't work, then make the call and bench his ass like he's done others. Also, I absolutely cannot stand that yag-ass double-high-five LA always does. I bet Pop hates that hsit!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CqDGASYyzE)

FkLA
12-10-2016, 11:28 AM
The team scored 30 pts in the first half.

Why would he be singling LMA out?

FuzzyLumpkins
12-10-2016, 12:41 PM
Popovich makes a generalized statement and resident mouthbreathers credit it towards the player that gives them the most personal angst.

paperboy77
12-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Popovich makes a generalized statement and resident mouthbreathers credit it towards the player that gives them the most personal angst.

Maybe or maybe not. No one really knows but it would make sense right?

weebo
12-10-2016, 01:45 PM
To be fair, LMA has been about 50% of what everyone expected. Pop is right...dude needs to man the fuck up and earn his pay check. He was brought in to be a cornstone of the franchise along with KL, instead he's looking like every bit of Dick Jefferson out there.

Leetonidas
12-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Damn the whole metaphor about plumber not having work or a doctor not being a doctor is telling...legit may see a trade this season

DeRozan m8
12-10-2016, 02:15 PM
I said it in the offseason - this team is going to be too weak at the 1 and the 5 to have a serious chance at winning it all. If you're satisfied with a 50+ win regular season, and a second round exit, then you're going to love this roster. They should have taken one year to rebuild. But nooo... "you can't waste a whole year of Kawhi and Aldridge" by doing that. Except that they are wasting a year of Kawhi and Aldridge anyway, without getting the cap space and pick(s) they would have had the other way.

You're naive as fuck

NameLess Scrub
12-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Well it's a good analogy and LaMarcus is in fact playing under expectations.

I like his game and really want him to succeed in this team. I hope he bounces back for the spurs sake.

PD Tony Parker will never be traded.

UZER
12-10-2016, 02:54 PM
You would think if his shot is not falling he would get his ass on the block. Instead he posts 10 ft from the basket, then still proceeds to shoot a fadeaway. He has no heart.

spurs10
12-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Pop was addressing the entire team not named Kawhi. We should see a much better effort tonight. 3 games in 4 nights is not optimal.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2016, 03:26 PM

Dumping? No.

Those guys still have solid market value, you don't dump them you get value back.

bklynspursfan
12-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Pop is responsible for game plan preparations and in game adjustments for sure. Effort and execution is all on these guys..

I'm glad he's calling guys out. They need it, and they desperately need that guy on the court too, like TD was.

spurs10
12-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Pop is responsible for game plan preparations and in game adjustments for sure. Effort and execution is all on these guys..

I'm glad he's calling guys out. They need it, and they desperately need that guy on the court too, like TD was. Indeed!