PDA

View Full Version : Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

We've reached a dangerous point in our politics where people are divided not just by different political ideologies, but also by their belief in reality.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzM1dwxVIAAW2kY.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

Forty percent of Trump fans also believe that Hillary Clinton lost the popular vote,

despite her margin over Trump exceeding 2.7 million votes.

An even greater percentage – 60 percent – think “millions” of people illegally cast their ballots for the former Secretary of State.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

When asked by PPP whether

Trump protesters are being paid by George Soros, 73 percent of the incoming president’s supporters said yes.

Fifty-three percent think that votes in the state of California should not be included in the popular vote tally.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/08/trump-supporters-alternate-reality.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Just hilarious, but not surprising to any serious person who follows ST, which is rotten with deluded, conned Trash-supporting assholes

Just wait 'til the Trash supporters realize they've been lied to, conned into a wonderful bait-n-switch, get fucked 100s of ways, and arrive in 2020 much worse off than now.

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 08:04 AM
lol polls

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 08:13 AM
lol polls

TB :lol in total denial of FACTS. You Trash supporters are stupid, ignorant, deluded, conned fuckoffs

pgardn
12-09-2016, 08:39 AM
TB :lol in total denial of FACTS. You Trash supporters are stupid, ignorant, deluded, conned fuckoffs

Most of them have the same basic gripe you have: Corporate America influence in Washington needs to stop.

You don't see it and either did Hillary.

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 10:10 AM
Corporate America influence in Washington needs to stop. You don't see it

:lol

When BigCorp/VRWC/1% OWNS SCOTUS, Congress, WH, 2/3 of the state govts, how do YOU propose to dislodge them?

iow, America is FUCKED AND UNFUCKABLE.

And did give us any "swinging pendulum" bullshit

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 11:18 AM
There are no facts fuckstick. When they post the "poll", Ill look at the facts since you nor the moonbat blogs can't be bothered to do so. Its PPP, so I expect another example of yet another poorly constructed "poll" designed to present what they want to present.

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Mocking you and your moonbat sources doesn't equal supporting Trump. But I see how your childishly simplistic worldview makes you see any conflicting opinion as such.
lol facile coward.

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 11:22 AM
There are no facts fuckstick. When they post the "poll", Ill look at the facts since you nor the moonbat blogs can't be bothered to do so. Its PPP, so I expect another example of yet another poorly constructed "poll" designed to present what they want to present.

Haven't you heard from your Repug buddies? Facts don't matter, fantansies and lies are fun, and "refreshing",

Only what people believe matters, and the PPP poll asks people what they believe.

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Unlike you I will actually look at the poll data rather than being told what to think. Since I work for a living it will take a little while for me to get to it.

Wild Cobra
12-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Unlike you I will actually look at the poll data rather than being told what to think. Since I work for a living it will take a little while for me to get to it.

Be nice if every time someone linked pull results, if they were required to link the actually poll questions with it.

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 08:23 PM

So please tell us how wrong the graphs are, how off the message is that Trash-supporters-are-fucked-up, if/when you look at the poll data.

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 08:24 PM
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_120916.pdf

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 10:00 PM
So please tell us how wrong the graphs are, how off the message is that Trash-supporters-are-fucked-up, if/when you look at the poll data.

I've got the actual poll, what I don't see is the question order (herding) or a demographic breakout, which virtually every quality poll, such as Pew Research, includes as part of the data breakout of every poll they release. PPP has a history of skewing demographics to produce their desired results (ask Nate Silver). I did email them for a data abstract or,failing that, a demographic breakout. I'm sure they'll get right on it
Short of that, I remain skeptical of a construct, as they are want to build.

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 10:03 PM
If the survey population of 1200+ breaks out 60/40-70/30, then no, it's not representative of much of anything.

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 10:20 PM
If the survey population of 1200+ breaks out 60/40-70/30, then no, it's not representative of much of anything.

of course not :lol

TeyshaBlue
12-09-2016, 10:21 PM
I know you have zero undetstanding of polling/survey methodology. Since I do, I'll wait for the rest of the data and make up my own mind. You should try that sometime.

pgardn
12-09-2016, 11:08 PM
:lol

When BigCorp/VRWC/1% OWNS SCOTUS, Congress, WH, 2/3 of the state govts

Exactly what a Trump supporter would say.
It slaps you right in the face and you can't see it.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 12:15 AM
Exactly what a Trump supporter would say.
It slaps you right in the face and you can't see it.

you're down there with the Trash fellators on your horrible takes. In fact, you're pretty fucked up, illiterate, if you think I'm a Trash supporter.

DMC
12-10-2016, 01:04 AM
They live in the "now" reality, not the "what could have been if we didn't fuck Bernie" reality.

Wild Cobra
12-10-2016, 01:07 AM
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_120916.pdf

That's an interesting poll. It does surprise me. I can make some educated assumptions as to why the results are as they are, but it doesn't matter.

Living in a different reality? Not really. Believe as your masters tell you. I know I cannot change your mind.

rmt
12-10-2016, 03:03 AM
After this election, how can anyone put much store in any poll out there? They were all SO wrong.

Wild Cobra
12-10-2016, 03:32 AM
After this election, how can anyone put much store in any poll out there? They were all SO wrong.

I agree. Sometimes I think people purposely skew the polls. I know I do when asked.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Believe as your masters tell you

... which is exactly what you Trash fellators do. Believe Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, and above all MASTER LIAR/bait-switcher Trash.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 09:24 AM

so what do you believe?

stock market up or down under Obama?

unemployment up or down under Obama?

Millions of fraudulent votes for Hillary, true or false?

Trash won the popular vote, true or false?

DMX7
12-10-2016, 09:35 AM
"All I know is what's on the internet." - Donald J. Trump

rmt
12-10-2016, 10:05 AM
so what do you believe?

stock market up or down under Obama?

unemployment up or down under Obama?

Millions of fraudulent votes for Hillary, true or false?

Trash won the popular vote, true or false?

Well, definitely not polls/media after this debacle. On election night, the media was predicting overwhelming Hillary (remember those 90+% in her favor) and the early exit polls were unfavorable to Trump and backed up media's prediction.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Well, definitely not polls/media after this debacle.

:lol I guessed you wouldn't tell what you believe. :lol

Axl Rose
12-10-2016, 04:03 PM
I'd rather live in another reality than the one the left was creating until November 8 ended it all honestly

angrydude
12-11-2016, 01:13 AM
The Left since forever: Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?

BTW, Hillary Clinton will never be President.

baseline bum
12-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Well, definitely not polls/media after this debacle. On election night, the media was predicting overwhelming Hillary (remember those 90+% in her favor) and the early exit polls were unfavorable to Trump and backed up media's prediction.

That's because the media (other than Nate Silver) didn't seem to understand shit about probability. Nate Silver kept arguing over and over again that Clinton's lead was extremely fragile and that most of the media modeled the states as independent random variables. The polls were off like two points, which is pretty standard for a presidential election. The polls were fine, the conclusions the media drew from them were where the error was. Silver kept arguing a couple of point polling error would shift the election to Trump, which is why he gave him a 1 in 3 chance of winning at the start of election day (he had Romney 1 in 10 in 2012).

boutons_deux
12-11-2016, 10:28 AM
I'd rather live in another reality than the one the left was creating until November 8 ended it all honestly

what reality was the left creating?

and the reality of the Trash 4 years will be a nightmare for the 95%, air, land, water, and very probably other countries.

It's irrefutably clear, now that his cabinet chosen, that Trash's 4 years will accelerate the decline of America.

Give Trash/Repugs two more VRWC activist rightwing activists on SCOTUS, and we'll be fucked for decades.

The Repugs are going to kill 100Ks of Americans with their policies.