PDA

View Full Version : If you refuse to date a trans person, you're a bigot according to this dude

Mitch
12-10-2016, 02:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

:lol

Will Hunting
12-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Wow, that video was retarded.

I still don't understand what "rights" the tranny community insists it should get other than more attention.

pgardn
12-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Wow, that video was retarded.

I still don't understand what "rights" the tranny community insists it should get other than more attention.

Avante
12-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Most people want a family once they decide to settle down. They are more into owning a home, having things, raising a family. You had all that...SEX SEX SEX, she's cute, nice ass, great fuck......before ya moved on to something meaningful. Now it's no longer about just SEX, now it's about building a good life for your kids to grow up in. The best way to accomplish that is the traditional man and woman of the same race. Two guys**** raising kids, why? Two ladies raising kids, why? Is that fair to the kid? Anyone into sick ass trannies, why?

Obviously that freak in the video is clueless about what is real in life.

I can see some not caring about race, I've had Mexican girlfriends, have dated Asians and had sex with blacks. But don't think I could marry someone of a different race. I wanted a long, tall, athletic (all league volleyball player, workout junkie) blue eyed blond with that "daddy owns oil wells" walk, so I got me one.

Never have understood what is wrong with being a racist/bigot. There are tons of stats out there that prove just how different we really are. Why this need to ignore reality? And am I dating someone with a dick, why would I do that?

**** Little girl brings her two dads to back to school night, they are holding hands. What will her classmates be talking about the next day at school? How would that go over in Billings Montana?

clambake
12-10-2016, 03:30 PM
you wanted all that...........and settled for children.

Avante
12-10-2016, 03:42 PM
you wanted all that...........and settled for children.

Dude, see the topic of this thread? Well how about cooling your Avante obsession and start paying attention to the thread, ok ya sad little shit?

So what's your take on the topic of this thread, well?

Grow up Norm, ok?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Glad these liberal progressive fascist faggots lost the election, tbh. Hope they sink back into the abysmal cesspit they come from.

Aztecfan03
12-10-2016, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEPWeqkbtHw

spurraider21
12-10-2016, 07:51 PM
:lol acting like sexual organs dont matter when it comes to sexual attraction

Silver&Black
12-10-2016, 08:21 PM
I refuse to date a chick that has a massive adam's apple. If that makes me a bigot....so be it.

Silver&Black
12-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Go read the comments on youtube...

:lol Dude is getting shat on

William Hung
12-10-2016, 08:57 PM
I refuse to date a chick that has a massive adam's apple. If that makes me a bigot....so be it.

Will Hunting
12-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Yeah the creature in the video keeps implying that it looks like a normal woman when the Adam's apple is a dead giveaway.

apalisoc_9
12-10-2016, 09:48 PM
:lmao

Western Liberal Society.

Silver&Black
12-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah the creature in the video keeps implying that it looks like a normal woman when the Adam's apple is a dead giveaway.

:lol the creature

Go read the comments on the vid if you haven't.

Couple questions that keep popping up in the comment section: "What about gay guys? Are they all bigots because they don't want to date women?" They even are saying that the creature keeps deleting those comments. :lmao

baseline bum
12-10-2016, 11:01 PM

Where do you find this shit? :lmao

Wouldn't date trans, wouldn't date black, wouldn't date fat, prob would date disabled if it was like that wheelchair bitch from Freddy Got Fingered

SpursforSix
12-10-2016, 11:15 PM
The way it was talking, I was expecting the camera to pan down and it was missing a leg or something.

Will Hunting
12-11-2016, 11:30 AM
:lol the creature

Go read the comments on the vid if you haven't.

Couple questions that keep popping up in the comment section: "What about gay guys? Are they all bigots because they don't want to date women?" They even are saying that the creature keeps deleting those comments. :lmao

I like how the creature is blaming the ":cry alt right :cry" and ":cry anti-feminists :cry". The video doesn't even have 1k likes and has 17k+ dislikes :lmao, pretty sure that's not just the alt right.

spurraider21
12-11-2016, 03:09 PM
I like how the creature is blaming the ":cry alt right :cry" and ":cry anti-feminists :cry". The video doesn't even have 1k likes and has 17k+ dislikes :lmao, pretty sure that's not just the alt right.was probably also shared on some retard site (wherever OP found it from) and they sent an army to dislike

theres a reason why this vid has 80k views and the rest of the vids on that page have around 5k

Spurminator
12-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Didn't watch, but I'm guessing y'all got trolled.

I. Hustle
12-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Didn't watch it. I just figured it was a Blake argument.

Blake
12-12-2016, 12:03 PM

Of course you did. It's what you do

I. Hustle
12-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Of course you did. It's what you do

What? Figuring? I wasn't trying to argue with you, brother. Just that I could see you taking the same stance.

Avante
12-12-2016, 02:55 PM
I've lived in San Francisco and San Diego, been all over LA. That is a whole other world than central Cali, totally different. In those big cities ya can blend in with your freakyness, nobody even notices or cares, it's not like that in these farm towns of 40,000. There a freak would get noticed and it wouldn't be good. A couple of gay men thinking they can pull that off in Tulare, ha~~~~~ It just wouldn't work, unless they don;t care about be stared at and ridiculed.

I used to change buses in North Hollywood, I had an hour lay over so I walked the streets. Dikes, hookers, pimps, drug addicts, drug dealers, trannies, freaks of all kind roaming the streets. I'd be offered pussy, jewelry, every drug there is, get my dick sucked, all inside and hour. That is not Farmersville.

Funny walking by a store window with dildos all standing tall staring at ya, hahaha!!!! Won't see that in Goshen.

Mitch
12-12-2016, 03:04 PM
I've lived in San Francisco and San Diego, been all over LA. That is a whole other world than central Cali, totally different. In those big cities ya can blend in with your freakyness, nobody even notices or cares, it's not like that in these farm towns of 40,000. There a freak would get noticed and it wouldn't be good. A couple of gay men thinking they can pull that off in Tulare, ha~~~~~ It just wouldn't work, unless they don;t care about be stared at and ridiculed.

I used to change buses in North Hollywood, I had an hour lay over so I walked the streets. Dikes, hookers, pimps, drug addicts, drug dealers, trannies, freaks of all kind roaming the streets. I'd be offered pussy, jewelry, every drug there is, get my dick sucked, all inside and hour. That is not Farmersville.

Funny walking by a store window with dildos al standing tall staring at ya, hahaha!!!! Won't see that in Goshen.

Yep, whole different world where homosexuality is the norm. It's a real shocker if you've never really seen what the LGBT community looks like. I saw a homeless man just walking around with a sign saying "Free Vaginal Massages" when I was driving through the LA/Hollywood area.

Joseph Kony
12-12-2016, 03:23 PM
they have every right to identify as they want tbh

i also have the right to find them disgusting and vomit inducing

Avante
12-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Yep, whole different world where homosexuality is the norm. It's a real shocker if you've never really seen what the LGBT community looks like. I saw a homeless man just walking around with a sign saying "Free Vaginal Massages" when I was driving through the LA/Hollywood area.

Then ya know what I mean. Some weirdo will go running by.....GOD IS HERE GOD IS HERE~~~~ Old man sitting against a wall with a long stream of piss running down the sidewalk to the cutter and he just smiles with one tooth in his head. Ya can't tell if that was a male or a female who went running by. Weird looking cats coming up to you....pussy?...then pointing to some trashy looking bitch standing in a doorway. And nobody seems to see anything wrong with any of that, it's just the norm.

It's as if you're on another planet.

Blake
12-12-2016, 04:00 PM
What? Figuring? I wasn't trying to argue with you, brother. Just that I could see you taking the same stance.

Right, you're generalizing. It's what you do

I. Hustle
12-12-2016, 04:40 PM

Funny walking by a store window with dildos all standing tall staring at ya, hahaha!!!! Won't see that in Goshen.

Is that why you would take those daily hourly walks? Because you wouldn't be able to see that stuff otherwise?

I. Hustle
12-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Right, you're generalizing. It's what you do

What are you talking about? All I am saying is that you stand up for trannies no matter what. All I meant was that you get offended when guys say they won't bang trannies. No offense, bro.

spurraider21
12-12-2016, 04:42 PM
they have every right to identify as they want tbh

i also have the right to find them disgusting and vomit inducingbasically this, but there is still a different between sex and gender identity. you can feel like a woman all you want, and go on in life claiming to be a woman. but you still have a penis. so when person in the video says ur bigoted for not liking chicks with dicks, she can go fuck herself (with her own penis). theres a reason why its called sexual attraction and not gender attraction.

straight guys dig pussy, not female gender identity. if you're going to put yourself into a REALLY small box of being a "transgender lesbian" like video in OP, then that comes with the ramification of being in a really small box

Blake
12-12-2016, 05:01 PM
What are you talking about? All I am saying is that you stand up for trannies no matter what. All I meant was that you get offended when guys say they won't bang trannies. No offense, bro.

No, I've never been offended when guys say they won't bang trannies.

I've also never been offended by you making stuff up about me, your generalizing of my opinions or your legitimate stupidity.

No offense brah

I. Hustle
12-12-2016, 05:30 PM
No, I've never been offended when guys say they won't bang trannies.

I've also never been offended by you making stuff up about me, your generalizing of my opinions or your legitimate stupidity.

No offense brah

None taken.

I just assumed since you were all up in arms because people were saying that dudes that pretend to be chicks really aren't chicks.

Remember? You got all mad? You remember, bro.

No offense.

SpursforSix
12-12-2016, 05:41 PM

If I wasn't married, I'd bang a pre-op tranny that was still really hot female.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-12-2016, 06:41 PM
If I wasn't married, I'd bang a pre-op tranny that was still really hot female.

That makes you a faggot

lefty20
12-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Come on m8, this is SpursTalk. Just having an opinion(on any subject) here is enough to qualify one as a faggot, tbh.

SpursforSix
12-12-2016, 07:31 PM
That makes you a faggot

This faggot made buttsex on your mom.

MultiTroll
12-12-2016, 07:50 PM
The hell is up with HBO?
Running advertisements non stop for their pro tranny shows.

Robz4000
12-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Come on m8, this is SpursTalk. Just having an opinion(on any subject) here is enough to qualify one as a faggot, tbh.

faggot

TheSanityAnnex
12-12-2016, 10:16 PM

Dudes just butthurt he doesn't "pass" and can't fool anybody.

lefty20
12-12-2016, 10:32 PM
faggot

:bobo

Blake
12-13-2016, 01:21 AM
None taken.

I just assumed since you were all up in arms because people were saying that dudes that pretend to be chicks really aren't chicks.

No offense.

No, you remember wrong.

Just stay in your wheelhouse of fart jokes, brah.

Avante
12-13-2016, 01:27 AM
No, you remember wrong.

This is all ya do here ya little shit, THE HASSLE.

Ya come here to bug people Blake, this is why I mess with ya, you're a prick, ok?

Start a thread ya little jerk and watch everyone poke at your faggot ass, ok?

Blake
12-13-2016, 09:31 AM

Ya come here to bug people Blake, this is why I mess with ya, you're a prick, ok?

Lol trying to reverse the whip.

I mess with you because it's a cheap lol watching an old fart get angry.

I wasn't even talking to you and I got you to call me a shit, a prick, a jerk and a faggot all in one post.... right before you headed for bed.

Give us a script between you and Judy with it starting off with her asking you why you're so angry at the Internet at 1 o clock in the morning

I. Hustle
12-13-2016, 09:36 AM
No, you remember wrong.

I wasn't even talking to you and I got you to call me a shit, a prick, a jerk and a faggot all in one post.... right before you headed for bed.

Give us a script between you and Judy with it starting off with her asking you why you're so angry at the Internet at 1 o clock in the morning

What we have here is a Mexican standoff.

Blake
12-13-2016, 10:31 AM
What we have here is a Mexican standoff.

No, you perceive wrong.

Fart jokes, brah.

I. Hustle
12-13-2016, 11:10 AM
No, you perceive wrong.

Fart jokes, brah.

Trannies, bruh

William Hung
12-13-2016, 01:52 PM
None taken.

No offense.

DJR210
12-13-2016, 02:02 PM

Avante - "That fucking faggot Blake again, Judy.. SHEEESH. I'm just messing w/ these little guys on the Internet dear, go back to bed."

Judy - "Ok dear, do you still want to take Ol' Blue to your ass tonight?"

Avante - "Let me log off"

Avante
12-13-2016, 04:00 PM

Dude, why do you think I asked you to post a thread? It was because for a guy who gets shit on by everyone, ya need to cool trying to play critic, ok ya little bitch?

Prove me wrong little man, post a thread and watch what happens. And YOU wanna play critic, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
12-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Dude, why do you think I asked you to post a thread? It was because for a guy who gets shit on by everyone, ya need to cool trying to play critic, ok ya little bitch?

Prove me wrong little man, post a thread and watch what happens. And YOU wanna play critic, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Lol....you telling someone else they get shit on! LOL

Chirp

Avante
12-13-2016, 04:50 PM
Lol....you telling someone else they get shit on! LOL

Chirp

The first thing you always do when you arrive here is find Avante, hahahaha~~~

But, I can't blame ya he is by far the most interesting thing going on here.

SpursforSix
12-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Avante - "That fucking faggot Blake again, Judy.. SHEEESH. I'm just messing w/ these little guys on the Internet dear, go back to bed."

Judy - "Ok dear, do you still want to take Ol' Blue to your ass tonight?"

Avante - "Let me log off"

oh...I like these...

Avante : (tossing and turning in bed) grrrrrrrr
Judy : what's wrong?
Avante : those internet guys are being mean to me. I can't get an erection. Even when I think of Sesame Street. Grrrrrr...
Judy : who is it this time? Is it that handsome stud that ran the 20?
Avante: no, it's Blake.
Judy : Blake??? I think my black buck fucked his wife
Avante : YOU SHOOT SICK PEDOS IN THE HEAD!!! BLIND LEMON JEFFERSON. NICK CHUBB IS BLACK AND FAST. Oh...Grrrrr....

Blake
12-13-2016, 05:36 PM

No.

Lol at your pathetic deflection attempt

unleashbaynes
12-13-2016, 06:33 PM
These trannys are fucking stupid tbh. The Atlanta episode with the "racial identification" guy who is a black guy who identifies as white summed it up perfectly.

Avante
12-13-2016, 06:40 PM
No.

Lol at your pathetic deflection attempt

Dude, what is this...I MUST BUG EVERYONE...thing about, hahahaha~~~~~~

No wonder she dumped your ass, you're a prick.

DMC
12-13-2016, 08:03 PM

Holy shit that dude could rape you with his Adam's apple.

That faggot thinks he looks like this

https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/a65/thumb/deborah-ann-woll-women-redheads-true-blood.jpg

A faggot in a dress is still a faggot.

But the title is true. Dating preferences are a form of discrimination. All choices use discrimination, so the word itself has a negative connotation because its tied with "racial" most often.

DMC
12-13-2016, 08:07 PM
The way it was talking, I was expecting the camera to pan down and it was missing a leg or something.

Probably has all three intact.

koriwhat
12-13-2016, 11:41 PM
lmao! what a dumbass video. with that said, the "she" is just trying to say, "If you don't like me because I have a dick between my legs then you're a bigot because I look fab and have a great personality. It's not all about what is between our legs that counts." I'd have to say it is. At the end of the day, no straight man wants to be with a dude(whether or not they associate themselves as a female) or some straight woman wants to be with a chick(ditto). That dude is far far off.

These people(not necessarily trans) are the same that have ushered in this bs PC age we live in today. You have to like everything in 2016, don't be a bigot!

UNT Eagles 2016
12-15-2016, 12:40 AM
basically this, but there is still a different between sex and gender identity. you can feel like a woman all you want, and go on in life claiming to be a woman. but you still have a penis. so when person in the video says ur bigoted for not liking chicks with dicks, she can go fuck herself (with her own penis). theres a reason why its called sexual attraction and not gender attraction.

straight guys dig pussy, not female gender identity. if you're going to put yourself into a REALLY small box of being a "transgender lesbian" like video in OP, then that comes with the ramification of being in a really small box
Also, straight guys dig natural born, authentic pussy. Not some faggot dude who got a $250k sex change (and got $245k out of that paid by Nancy Pelosi's taxpayers).

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:54 AM

:lmao

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 09:53 AM
Derp up all night looking up tranny threads :lol

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 04:47 PM
Who isn't a bigot?

DJR210
07-26-2019, 05:46 PM
All this digging up of people's threads from last decade is a bit odd, IMO. This is approaching slvblk mystix / SA210 tier tbh

Blake
07-26-2019, 07:10 PM
All this digging up of people's threads from last decade is a bit odd, IMO. This is approaching slvblk mystix / SA210 tier tbh

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274427

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 10:22 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274427

Why do you want him to go to your shame thread? :lol