PDA

View Full Version : LMA

FkLA
12-10-2016, 03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOkf068b_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ww-sd2J8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f14jEMDEsvQ

In case y'all have forgotten what he is capable of doing. I mean obviously he isn't playing as well as we'd all like and it has been frustrating. But damn, ST can be fucking retarded. You don't get the urge to trade away a guy that played like he did during the entire second half of last season+playoffs because of a quarter of a season where he isn't playing his best. He isn't Kawhi or Tim, he clearly doesn't work on his body like he should during the off-season, but he's still an all-star talent. The only all-star that this team has ever been able to draw despite all the winning and the revered culture. We aren't getting any of the major talent that you faggots like to romanticize about if we dump LMA. We'll get worse.

This isn't like Enrique, who's physically no longer capable of doing the things he was once able to. LMA will get it going again. He's been an all-star bigman his entire career, he's not magically going to lose all his ability at 31.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Just because a player is capable of having quality games doesn't mean he's a good fit to the organization. Those highlight reels don't change my mindset that he has a lackadaisical attitude. We've obviously been spoiled by TD's work ethic, and this guy has a lot to prove before he gets the respect he thinks he deserves.

spurs10
12-10-2016, 03:22 PM
"He's getting in shape." :pop:

However I agree, we've not played our best, but it's early. Hope they bring it tonight

RD2191
12-10-2016, 03:25 PM
He's trash. Trade that pos.

FkLA
12-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Just because a player is capable of having quality games doesn't mean he's a good fit to the organization. Those highlight reels don't change my mindset that he has a lackadaisical attitude. We've obviously been spoiled by TD's work ethic, and this guy has a lot to prove before he gets the respect he thinks he deserves.

What respect does he think he deserves? From you? I doubt he's clamoring for respect from anyone on this forum.

He looked like he fit in just fine the second half of last season+the playoffs.

spursistan
12-10-2016, 03:43 PM
I may excuse a lack of talent (LMA is vastly overrated from pure basketball POV--he really is the most one-dimensional perennial All Star of this century), but I won't let slide a lack of work ethics and desire to win.

The thing we might be coming to grip with after a year or so of him as a Spur is that all his talk about "winning" is a case of him just saying the right, platitudinous things.

If his tenure ends on an ugly note (likely this summer), let just hope it escalates to a breaking point by this trade deadline..I am so hating the predictability of this season..

spurraider21
12-10-2016, 03:45 PM
:lmao deleting posts from months ago about being wrong about LMA

sananspursfan21
12-10-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm with ya brother :toast

GuaranSheed we see more of that this season. Hate him or not, we need him this season if we want any shot at a ring (even if we're talking a 5% chance)

coachmac87
12-10-2016, 05:45 PM
LMA just doesn't want to be here...kind of a big deal

MaNu4Tres
12-10-2016, 05:51 PM
He still regrets not going to PHX. Hes an entitled lazy diva who just wants to put up his 20 fadeaways a game to get his 24.

FkLA
12-10-2016, 05:51 PM
LMA just doesn't want to be here...kind of a big deal

It's called a slump which in turn leads to a lack of confidence.

He chose to come here just a year ago, after being courted by numerous teams.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2016, 05:55 PM
What respect does he think he deserves? From you? I doubt he's clamoring for respect from anyone on this forum.

He looked like he fit in just fine the second half of last season+the playoffs.

You and I both know he thinks he deserves respect; let us not forget his not wanting to play center provision. In his mind he's a superstar, which is fine - he's beyond talented, but taking games off is not something the Spurs are known for.

Bringing up last year's play is moot considering Duncan would not let this type of lazy play happen.

Just my opinion.

MaNu4Tres
12-10-2016, 05:55 PM
It's called a slump which in turn leads to a lack of confidence.

He chose to come here just a year ago, after being courted by numerous teams.

Nah, he really doesnt want to be here.

apalisoc_9
12-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Bledsoe, Len, Tucker for Aldridge and Anderson...

FkLA
12-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Nah, he really doesnt want to be here.

Link?

I mean not only are y'all shitting on his play but now y'all are claiming to be in his mind as well. That's pretty ridiculous.

MaNu4Tres
12-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Link?

I mean not only are y'all shitting on his play but now y'all are claiming to be in his mind as well. That's pretty ridiculous.

Yeap. Im in his mind, thats it.

apalisoc_9
12-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Link?

Trust me bro, Its pretty known in the NBA that Aldridge is a moody dude. From Boston, Portland SA inside wrtiers. It's not a secret. :lol

FkLA
12-10-2016, 06:04 PM

As opposed to 'he's not playing well, not giving the effort I think he should so I will jump to the conclusion that he wants to be in Phoenix' ?

FkLA
12-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Trust me bro, Its pretty known in the NBA that Aldridge is a moody dude. From Boston, Portland SA inside wrtiers. It's not a secret. :lol

He's a sensitive guy. I'm aware of that. For me, that doesn't translate to him wanting to be in Phoenix though.

MaNu4Tres
12-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Youre an idiot to think that he would ever tell the media or public his true feelings. For his warts, he is still very professional ( outside of working hard in the offseason), he was in Portland too his last 2 yrs there -- never did he voice his true feelings til he signed on the dotted line.

Lol at link.

apalisoc_9
12-10-2016, 06:09 PM
He's a sensitive guy. I'm aware of that. For me, that doesn't translate to him wanting to be in Phoenix though.

It does. Because he's too lazy to work for his touches. Pop said, if "you want you have to work for it"..It cant be porker since he knows he is severly relegated already..the only two guys who started the season out of shape and would demand touches is Gasol and Aldridge.

In other words, even if he doesnt want Suns...This team could reach a boiling point because PATFO is obviously not pleased with his effort.

TD 21
12-10-2016, 06:10 PM

:lol Why would you not include one of Bender or Chriss? If Aldridge is traded, the Spurs will need a starting power forward (or at least, someone thought to have the potential to be) back in the exchange.

apalisoc_9
12-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Aldridge got into the wrong spot because I'm positive Pop is looking at Kawhi and making comparative evaluations.

Hey both max guys..the other works his off, comes every year i Great shape with improved abilities...the other comes in out of shape. It hughlitghts his lack of work ethic

apalisoc_9
12-10-2016, 06:14 PM
:lol Why would you not include one of Bender or Chriss? If Aldridge is traded, the Spurs will need a starting power forward (or at least, someone thought to have the potential to be) back in the exchange.

I didnt work out the salaries. Suns would want to get rid of tucker and Len is the first young guy big I can think off...

FkLA
12-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Youre an idiot to think that he would ever tell the media or public his true feelings. For his warts, he is still very professional ( outside of working hard in the offseason), he was in Portland too his last 2 yrs there -- never did he voice his true feelings til he signed on the dotted line.

Lol at link.

So you're coming to the conclusion that he wants to be in Phoenix how exactly?

The situation in Portland was after like 8 years of having a 2nd round ceiling. Hardly comparable to being a quarter into his second year here. :lol

It does. Because he's too lazy to work for his touches. Pop said, if "you want you have to work for it"..It cant be porker since he knows he is severly relegated already..the only two guys who started the season out of shape and would demand touches is Gasol and Aldridge.

In other words, even if he doesnt want Suns...This team could reach a boiling point because PATFO is obviously not pleased with his effort.

Pop said 'you have to come prepared. it's your job. if you want work, you work for it' or something along those lines. Considering the fact that the team has been churning out 30 point halves lately, I'm not sure how that was meant exclusively for LMA.

spursistan
12-10-2016, 06:39 PM

Give me an update on whether his ass will get shipped or not? :lol

How this is going to play out is so predictable: they will get dispatched in 5 by LAC/GSW or potentially upset by hot team in lower seeds in first round. He will then agitate through his representatives to get moved to some scrub team he would be the face of so he can put the necessary (empty) stats for his next the big contract after opting out in 2018.

TrainOfThought5
12-10-2016, 06:41 PM
TRADE HIM BEFORE HIS VALUE DIMINISHES!! BRING IN COUSINS NOW!

offset formation
12-10-2016, 06:43 PM

BWAHAHAHA...How does that help the Spurs?

Thank your aunt you're not anymore than a piss poor Internet Spurs fan.

daslicer
12-10-2016, 06:45 PM

:lol Awesome trade. After this trade goes down the Spurs go from a team projected to win 57-62 games to a 40-45 win squad.

dabom
12-10-2016, 06:48 PM
So you're coming to the conclusion that he wants to be in Phoenix how exactly?

The situation in Portland was after like 8 years of having a 2nd round ceiling. Hardly comparable to being a quarter into his second year here. :lol

Pop said 'you have to come prepared. it's your job. if you want work, you work for it' or something along those lines. Considering the fact that the team has been churning out 30 point halves lately, I'm not sure how that was meant exclusively for LMA.

I guess Manu4tres is a fucking mind reader now. :lol

MaNu4Tres
12-10-2016, 06:58 PM
I guess Manu4tres is a fucking mind reader now. :lol

Not at all. Never implied so.

There's no value in getting into details. I'm not a guy to troll.

But yes, mind reader.. that's it.

dabom
12-10-2016, 07:05 PM

Again, there is no such thing as a mind reader.

It's not a literal meaning. It's a joke. I hope you understand that, because you fail to do so everytime. :lol

NameLess Scrub
12-10-2016, 07:12 PM
I just don't get How a talented guy with a max contract in a top franchise can just come fat to Camp and play unmotivated.

He goes and makes the Warriors look silly, we go :lma,

Then he pulls that crap we go :bang

look_at_g_shred
12-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Anybody against trading LMA for Devin Booker?

FkLA
12-10-2016, 10:54 PM

Yeah, I'm trying to troll you...that's it.

There are no details to get into. It's just an assumption you have.

SAGirl
12-10-2016, 10:56 PM
Hold onto him.
the team has a winning record.
You take your chances and hope he gets in shape.
Trading him right now is premature.

Season is still early.

bklynspursfan
12-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Hold onto him.

Season is still early.

Yea, absolutely. Trade deadline is Feb 23rd. If he's shown no signs of improvement by late Jan/early Feb, it may force Pop's hand.

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to troll you...that's it.

There are no details to get into. It's just an assumption you have.

Nope.

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Hold onto him.

Season is still early.

No trades ever happen this early.

Trade deadline.

cutewizard
12-11-2016, 12:18 AM
:bobo

cutewizard
12-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Hold onto him.

Season is still early.

--------------------------------------------------

Agree.

:lobt2:

SAGirl
12-11-2016, 12:20 AM
No trades ever happen this early.

Trade deadline.
Roger that.

He has time to get in shape until then. He did the same last season, and eventually got rolling. I am hoping it's more of the same.

Pop has already given warnings though. That statement that he made about guys earning their work...

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Roger that.

He has time to get in shape until then. He did the same last season, and eventually got rolling. I am hoping it's more of the same.

Pop has already given warnings though. That statement that he made about guys earning their work...

Its about the long run.

Taking summers off, and using the first 3-4 months of the season to get in NBA shape is not sustainable for a " leader" of an aspiring championship team.

His decline is coming fast. He'll be Kurt Thomas in 3-4 yrs. Plus, he doesnt want to be here.

12-11-2016, 12:27 AM
People complain about Aldridge but who were the better alternatives when we signed him or after we signed him? Our offense would be even shittier without him :lol

SAGirl
12-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Its about the long run.

Taking summers off, and using the first 3-4 months of the season to get in NBA shape is not sustainable for a " leader" of an aspiring championship team.

His decline is coming fast. He'll be Kurt Thomas in 3-4 yrs. Plus, he doesnt want to be here.
I don't know about that last statement, but I have not liked the fact he doesn't come in shape and that he doesn't compete when the going gets tough. I know ppl will disagree with me maybe, but I even see Pop's deep bench compete in those games Pop rests starters... Pop always gets them to compete hard, even the limited players compete.

The lack of fiber from Lamarcus at times is unsettling... but he's a talented player. I tend to think if there are trades, they are happening in the offseason, myself... but Pop's statement about some players needing to play better and needing to earn their work spoke a lot... that is just what he says publicly. Behind closed doors I would not be surprised if they are taking calls...

I would not be surprised however it goes down. The team also needs some younger assets too.

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 12:40 AM
The he doesn't want to be here thing is not a big deal. If Manu4Tres knows this you better believe the Spurs know this. If it's true, he will be traded.

If it's not true, he won't be traded. Proof will be in the pudding.

dabom
12-11-2016, 12:45 AM
The he doesn't want to be here thing is not a big deal. If Manu4Tres knows this you better believe the Spurs know this. If it's true, he will be traded.

If it's not true, he won't be traded. Proof will be in the pudding.

I'm gonna be laughing how manu4tres makes some fucking excuse on some bullshit semantics. "We'll I never guaranteed it" is not an excuse. :lol

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 12:50 AM
I'm just saying whether or not LMA is creating problems or not (highly doubtful) if there are leaks from anyone close to him that are getting out to people, you better believe the Spurs already know the truth as well. It's not going to reach people outside of the Spurs while not reaching the Spurs.

It's one thing to want to trade him for the future and being unhappy with his work eithic especially when the Spurs had a lot of success in year 1 with him. But if he's telling his crew, who in turn are telling others, that he regrets being here/wishes he had not come, that's a game changer and he's gone.

dabom
12-11-2016, 12:53 AM
I'm just saying, if your gonna bask in all the glory of a take, you can't use some bullshit excuse when it goes the other way.

Don't you agree MaNu4Tres (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5714)?

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 01:01 AM
I'm just saying, if your gonna bask in all the glory of a take, you can't use some bullshit excuse when it goes the other way.

Don't you agree MaNu4Tres (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5714)?

You can hear things and believe them and it be wrong; but not because it's anyone's fault. Lot's of time second hand information comes with a lot of bias - it doesn't mean it was totally untrue. But there are varying degrees of truth. We know that LMA can easily be traded. Plenty of value, contract is solid compared to most given out last year and if SA wants to move him there will be no shortage of suitors.

dabom
12-11-2016, 01:03 AM
You can hear things and believe them and it be wrong; but not because it's anyone's fault. Lot's of time second hand information comes with a lot of bias - it doesn't mean it was totally untrue. But there are varying degrees of truth. We know that LMA can easily be traded. Plenty of value, contract is solid compared to most given out last year and if SA wants to move him there will be no shortage of suitors.

So then it becomes "lets blame the Unknown Sources". :lol

dabom
12-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Unless you don't have confidence, you yourself believe in these "sources", don't bring them up in a conversation.

NameLess Scrub
12-11-2016, 07:33 AM
It'd be very unfortunate if he didn't want to be in SA. For all the success the Spurs have had, it's still doesn't attract stars. It was a nice story that a FA of his caliber wanted to come.

If it is true I hope it doesn't get some narrative spin that's negative for the Spurs.

weebo
12-11-2016, 09:14 AM
It'd be very unfortunate if he didn't want to be in SA. For all the success the Spurs have had, it's still doesn't attract stars. It was a nice story that a FA of his caliber wanted to come.

If it is true I hope it doesn't get some narrative spin that's negative for the Spurs.

When is winning a negative? If all that's been rumored true, it's says more about LMA than it does about the Spurs as an organization.

Brazil
12-11-2016, 11:53 AM
On a side note, I fully agree with OP

offset formation
12-11-2016, 12:36 PM

Lol at link.

Lol @ dramatic baseless claims.

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 12:48 PM
I'm gonna be laughing how manu4tres makes some fucking excuse on some bullshit semantics. "We'll I never guaranteed it" is not an excuse. :lol

All you do is laugh. It's your shtick. It's all you really bring to this forum. If it's not, :lol, then its:lmao, or this :rollin

If it doesn't happen and you want to laugh, by all means have at it. If Spurs find the right deal that they like, he will be traded in the next 6-7 months (deadline or offseason). At the very worst, Spurs don't have an offer they like and Aldridge just walks in FA in 18. He'll be here another year and half at most. I just know, from what I was told, he was not happy at all last year and regretted not going to PHX around the AS break and that he still felt the same way this past summer. The source that told me this has deep connects in ATX and is a good friend of mine.

Lol Whether if it happens or not, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll continue trying to provide good discussion to this forum regardless.

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 01:19 PM
All you do is laugh. It's your shtick. It's all you really bring to this forum. If it's not, :lol, then its:lmao, or this :rollin

If it doesn't happen and you want to laugh, by all means have at it. If Spurs find the right deal that they like, he will be traded in the next 6-7 months (deadline or offseason). At the very worst, Spurs don't have an offer they like and Aldridge just walks in FA in 18. He'll be here another year and half at most. I just know, from what I was told, he was not happy at all last year and regretted not going to PHX around the AS break and that he still felt the same way this past summer. The source that told me this has deep connects in ATX and is a good friend of mine.

Lol Whether if it happens or not, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll continue trying to provide good discussion to this forum regardless.

He's a dummy - don't worry about it.

I'm assuming SA is actively trying to move LMa then? Because if they are not only unhappy about his work ethic but he is telling people he doesn't want to be here, you would imagine that if that is fully true SA is actively shopping him.

spursistan
12-11-2016, 01:31 PM

I'm assuming SA is actively trying to move LMa then? Because if they are not only unhappy about his work ethic but he is telling people he doesn't want to be here, you would imagine that if that is fully true SA is actively shopping him.

Pop has been taking digs at his own players effort/work ethics (doctors/plumber analogy etc..) more than usual this early in the season....You gotta think most of it is aimed at the one supposed to be 1B star of the team (He's even let out "he's getting shape" comment on him)..Something to monitor..

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 01:41 PM

This was information from a few months ago, at the start of the season.

Spurs are typically more patient than a lot of other teams. And even if they had LA on the table or kept their ears open, things don't really pick up til the trade deadline because a lot of teams have many new variables thrown into the equation and they prefer to see how the 1st half of the season plays out before making any moves, even if they have low expectations. Also, other teams have time as their leverage to low ball offers at the start of the year, that's why teams typically wait it out.

Plus, with how professional LA is towards media/public saying all the right things portraying happiness to be here to start the season and how he's the type of guy to keep things close to his chest, Spurs can be patient. I still think there's a mutual respect to a degree to where they are dealing with the issues just fine for now, but the writing is on the wall IMO. It's only a matter of time, deadline or offseason, or at most, LA is a Spur for just another 18 months til he opts out.

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 01:42 PM
But the thing is he's not keeping it close to his chest. If you know about it, the Spurs damn well know about it. He has trade value and if he is actively being shopped, there would be no shortage of suitors.

I mean I know how trades work and the timelines, but I'm talking about actively shopping. If the thing you are hearing are true there is no salvaging this and they have to be actively shopping him. They aren't going to hold him hostage if he wants out and when coupled with his questionable work ethic per some then there is no way they just play the waiting game.

If he's not traded then we know there is more smoke than fire.

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 02:22 PM
But the thing is he's not keeping it close to his chest. If you know about it, the Spurs damn well know about it. He has trade value and if he is actively being shopped, there would be no shortage of suitors.

I mean I know how trades work and the timelines, but I'm talking about actively shopping. If the thing you are hearing are true there is no salvaging this and they have to be actively shopping him. They aren't going to hold him hostage if he wants out and when coupled with his questionable work ethic per some then there is no way they just play the waiting game.

If he's not traded then we know there is more smoke than fire.

I don't KNOW about it. Just spreading information I was told ( and yes I believe it considering who told me -- he's credible from an honest and ethical perspective but that's for me to judge). I'm not getting this info from LaMarcus himself. LaMarcus keeps his circle tight and has a few buddies from ATX in it, one happened to be represented and is close to my source.

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 02:25 PM
I don't KNOW about it. Just spreading information I was told ( and yes I believe it considering who told me -- he's credible from an honest and ethical perspective but that's for me to judge). I'm not getting this info from LaMarcus himself. LaMarcus keeps his circle tight and has a few buddies from ATX in it, one happened to be represented and is close to my source.

When I say know, I mean that you heard it from someone in his circle. If that is the case, then it's not being held close to his chest. It means people are talking about it and LMA is talking about it.

I'm not saying the guy is lying or you shouldn't believe it, I'm saying it's not being held close to his chest if the info is reaching you. If that is the case, you better believe SA (on top of other supposed disappointments about work ethic) knows about it and that has to be a tipping point.

While he may say the right things to the media, SA isn't dumb. If they are unhappy with LMA work eithic and LMA is putting out there (which by you knowing he is) that he doesn't want to be here there are no other alternatives and holding onto him for almost 2 years before opting out makes no sense.

DPG21920
12-11-2016, 02:34 PM
And I'm not saying you are your friend lied or are wrong. I'm saying that IF that stuff is actually true and not just biased second hand opinion vs actual sentiments from LMA conveyed very literally, then he will be traded.

If he is not traded, we know there was a lot of noise in that second hand information (again doesn't mean you were lying).

But we all know LMA can easily be traded. Easily.

spursistan
12-11-2016, 02:58 PM

Before doing the post-game interview, Andrew Monaco caught Kawhi--after a 30 pts in under 30 minutes performance-- critiquing himself as he was watching highlights of the game..

The gulf in dedication and ambition between the two supposed stars of the teams is what's probably irking Pop deep inside...Aldridge is not in the Boris Diaw category to let that slide for long..After all he and Kawhi are not on the same timeline..

apalisoc_9
12-11-2016, 03:22 PM

Before doing the post-game interview, Andrew Monaco caught Kawhi--after a 30 pts in under 30 minutes performance-- critiquing himself as he was watching highlights of the game..

The gulf in dedication and ambition between the two supposed stars of the teams is what's probably irking Pop deep inside...Aldridge is not in the Boris Diaw category to let that slide for long..After all he and Kawhi are not on the same timeline..

I made this comment before the season started. When Star players are working with other star players with a crazy amount of work ethic, everything not considered "hard working" gets highlighted.

If you consider the fact that Leonard comes in better shape every year with improved skills, you best bet coaches are thinking why in the world our other max guy not putting in at least close to his off-season work.

dabom
12-11-2016, 03:41 PM

Now offseason or 18 months now. :lol

:tu

FkLA
12-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Assuming shit because he wasn't playing well/his supposed lackadaisical effort would've been bad enough. You had to take it a step further though with a 'source' aka a friend of a friend of a friend of LMA's.

Him opting out was always going to be a possibility given the cap increase and his age. It's the smart financial move to try to cash in one last time. He'll likely still get max offers thrown at him and it's entirely possible that the Spurs will be the ones that decide to move on if that's the type of money it'll take to retain him. It might just end up being a business move by both parties if that happens. But I'm sure ST will run with it and claim he never wanted to be here, and MaNu4Tres will be patting himself and his source on the back. :lol

dabom
12-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Assuming shit because he wasn't playing well/his supposed lackadaisical effort would've been bad enough. You had to take it a step further though with a 'source' aka a friend of a friend of a friend of LMA's.

Him opting out was always going to be a possibility given the cap increase and his age. It's the smart financial move to try to cash in one last time. He'll likely still get max offers thrown at him and it's entirely possible that the Spurs will be the ones that decide to move on if that's the type of money it'll take to retain him. It might just end up being a business move by both parties if that happens. But I'm sure ST will run with it and claim he never wanted to be here, and MaNu4Tres will be patting himself and his source on the back. :lol

Players of his caliber always get paid before the last year of their contract. Spurs might not match. That isn't out of this world. But the guy said traded mid season from his "sources" and is now changing his tune. :lol

skulls138
12-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Whats absurd about LMA is that he took Bowens jersey number. The fact that he HAD to have it and now seeing what hes doing just pisses me off. I think he thinks the all-star game is the championship game.

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Players of his caliber always get paid before the last year of their contract. Spurs might not match. That isn't out of this world. But the guy said traded mid season from his "sources" and is now changing his tune. :lol

Quote me where I said he for sure is getting traded midseason from my sources.

I'll wait.

tonight...you
12-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Quote me where I said he for sure is getting traded midseason.

I'll wait. dabom is a master of hyperbole and games with words. Dude strikes you like a McGregor jab every time he responds to your posts and you just go about business. Like you like being hit in the face.
Time to adjust, brother.

K...
12-11-2016, 08:43 PM
i would be moody too if Durant went to the best team in the league.

For all we know pop has told LMA not to give a shit and to take his time getting into shape.

For the spurs to be succseful we need more than just LMA and Kawhi. We saw that last year and it did not work. I'd rather pop put his effort in getting Dedmon into a reliable semi starting player, getting Murray ready for next year, getting Gasol to give a shit.

For real here, how many of you here give a shit about your job the way you expect LMA to do his. if your rebuttal is "but he is paid $$$$$" post your salary here so i can see if youre legit working class.

K...
12-11-2016, 08:45 PM
dabom is a master of hyperbole and games with words. Dude strikes you like a McGregor jab every time he responds to your posts and you just go about business. Like you like being hit in the face.
Time to adjust, brother.

Mcgregor knocks people out though. Dabom wins by decision every time. more of a flyweight type game.

K...
12-11-2016, 08:46 PM
it would be really weird to have the second seed in the west and trade away the season. That just doesn't happen ever.

daslicer
12-11-2016, 09:21 PM
it would be really weird to have the second seed in the west and trade away the season. That just doesn't happen ever.

The closet thing I can remember to that type of scenario was back in '94 when the Hawks traded Dominique Wilkins for Danny Manning. The Hawks at the time had the best record in the league and just randomly decided to trade Dominique because they felt they had to get younger at the time. The Hawks still ended up with the 1 seed in the East but ended up losing to the Pacers in the second round.

dabom
12-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Quote me where I said he for sure is getting traded midseason from my sources.

I'll wait.

You guaranteed it here. :lol

You said you believe your sources. That's good enough for anyone.

dabom
12-11-2016, 10:02 PM
dabom is a master of hyperbole and games with words. Dude strikes you like a McGregor jab every time he responds to your posts and you just go about business. Like you like being hit in the face.
Time to adjust, brother.

Mcgregor knocks people out though. Dabom wins by decision every time. more of a flyweight type game.

I like it when my bros take the time to recognise the work I put in. Thanks guys. :tu

offset formation
12-11-2016, 10:14 PM

That wasn't Andrew Monoco

Dancelot
12-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Anybody against trading LMA for Devin Booker?
Phoenix

FkLA
12-11-2016, 11:10 PM

so classy :cry

NameLess Scrub
12-12-2016, 12:14 PM
i would be moody too if Durant went to the best team in the league.

For all we know pop has told LMA not to give a shit and to take his time getting into shape.

For the spurs to be succseful we need more than just LMA and Kawhi. We saw that last year and it did not work. I'd rather pop put his effort in getting Dedmon into a reliable semi starting player, getting Murray ready for next year, getting Gasol to give a shit.

For real here, how many of you here give a shit about your job the way you expect LMA to do his. if your rebuttal is "but he is paid $$$$$" post your salary here so i can see if youre legit working class.

We could post a fake salary :lol

There's just no way coming out of shape and unmotivated into a season with a top franchise in his favorite sport is justified. Much less in a place like this. We care enough to come post. We'd love to be paid millions for playing a game :lol

Barfunk
12-12-2016, 04:53 PM
If Lamarcus Aldridge doesn't want to be here and thinks he is too good for San Antone, then fuck him. "Her her her ! I wanna be in big city!"

G-Dawgg
12-12-2016, 06:37 PM
I think I've mentioned this before. If Lamarcus Aldridge gets traded, that means the Spurs have given up on chasing a 6th ring and have officially thrown in the towel to start rebuilding for the future. So, don't expect a trade to happen unless you feel the Spurs are no longer contenders.

The best thing we can hope for right now is that his production picks up.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 07:04 PM
I think I've mentioned this before. If Lamarcus Aldridge gets traded, that means the Spurs have given up on chasing a 6th ring and have officially thrown in the towel to start rebuilding for the future. So, don't expect a trade to happen unless you feel the Spurs are no longer contenders.

The best thing we can hope for right now is that his production picks up.

That's overstated because the value LA brings to games is overrated.

Spurs can shuffle the deck by trading LA for young productive pieces to fill other areas + get an asset and they could still be just as good.

LA doesn't produce offense for others like an upgrade at PG could. Only one option comes out of LA having the ball in his hands, that's what makes his biggest asset ( offense) overrated. His defense and his mid range jumpers can be replicated to a degree by a guy like Amir Johnson. A role player at PF and a young playmaker/creator at PG that's an upgrade over Tony could actually improve the Spurs this year, while laying the ground work for a brighter near future.

offset formation
12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
There was nothing overrated about LA from about the halfway point on last season (once he got adjusted, IOW) straight through the playoffs when he was about the only player playing worth a damn.

Likewise, this year has a completely new character.

I'm about fed up with you folks shitting on LA. He's playing very solid D. Often switching out on guards. His shot has been inconsistent when the places he get's the ball are inconsistent. When he gets free throw line extended shots, he's unstoppable.

Declare your source (not name but how close they are to Spurs) or STHU.

G-Dawgg
12-12-2016, 07:13 PM
That's overstated because the value LA brings to games is overrated.

Spurs can shuffle the deck by trading LA for young productive pieces to fill other areas + get an asset and they could still be just as good.

LA doesn't produce offense for others like an upgrade at PG could. Only one option comes out of LA having the ball in his hands, that's what makes his biggest asset ( offense) overrated. His defense and his mid range jumpers can be replicated to a degree by a guy like Amir Johnson. A role player at PF and a young playmaker/creator at PG that's an upgrade over Tony could actually improve the Spurs this year, while laying the ground work for a brighter near future.

We'll have to disagree then. Because if you move him out, that's a year's worth of system training and chemistry just thrown away. You'd replace him with somebody who's got a year less corporate knowledge and that puts you back even further. As it is, the Spurs are having a few chemistry concerns with all the new faces they already have to incorporate. What makes you think a new face will adapt any quicker than Aldridge? There are no guarantees. That means you're chasing chemistry again for the last of Ginobili's years when actually not seriously contending. By then Patty could also bE lost to free agency... There's alot there and even more to look at. I don't think Aldridge is going anywhere.

tonight...you
12-12-2016, 07:19 PM
We'll have to disagree then. Because if you move him out, that's a year's worth of system training and chemistry just thrown away. You'd replace him with somebody who's got a year less corporate knowledge and that puts you back even further. As it is, the Spurs are having a few chemistry concerns with all the new faces they already have to incorporate. What makes you think a new face will adapt any quicker than Aldridge? There are no guarantees. That means you're chasing chemistry again for the last of Ginobili's years when actually not seriously contending. By then Patty could also bo lost to free agency... There's alot there and even more to look at. I don't think Aldridge is going anywhere.
Good point.

Dex
12-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Anybody who thinks the Spurs are going to trade LMA before the end of this season (if at all) is frankly ignorant about the way the Spurs function, tbh.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 07:22 PM
We'll have to disagree then. Because if you move him out, that's a year's worth of system training and chemistry just thrown away. You'd replace him with somebody who's got a year less corporate knowledge and that puts you back even further. As it is, the Spurs are having a few chemistry concerns with all the new faces they already have to incorporate. What makes you think a new face will adapt any quicker than Aldridge? There are no guarantees. That means you're chasing chemistry again for the last of Ginobili's years when actually not seriously contending. By then Patty could also bE lost to free agency... There's alot there and even more to look at. I don't think Aldridge is going anywhere.

Yup.

We sure do disagree.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Anybody who thinks the Spurs are going to trade LMA before the end of this season (if at all) is frankly ignorant about the way the Spurs function, tbh.

LA will be a Spur for 18 more months tops.

You can book that. If he's not traded in the next 4-14 months, he'll opt out and go elsewhere at the end of next season.

Spurs aren't going to trade him to just trade him, both sides are professional and will treat it like any other business relationship. At the end of the day, the Spurs would have to get a good deal that they like in order for a trade to happen. There's a chance teams low ball the Spurs and Spurs just hold on to him because it makes no sense to essentially just dump Aldridge ( you have to get equal value back).

Anyone willing to give me 8 to 1 that LA will be traded at the deadline?

3 to 1 that he'll be traded this offseason?

1 to 1 that he'll opt out at the end of next season, if there is no trade?

dabom
12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
I'll do 3 to 1 at deadline. I'm only making 33 bucks if I bet 100.

tonight...you
12-12-2016, 07:35 PM
#Strong

dabom
12-12-2016, 07:39 PM
#Strong

My brotha. :toast

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 07:43 PM

4 to 1 and you have a deal.

Teams are smarter now, so its tough for trades to happen. Even if Spurs preferred to trade him, that doesn't mean they'll receive an offer they like.

dabom
12-12-2016, 07:57 PM
4 to 1 and you have a deal.

Teams are smarter now, so its tough for trades to happen. Even if Spurs preferred to trade him, that doesn't mean they'll receive an offer they like.

Done.:hat

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Done.:hat

How much? And who will handle the money?

I can handle it if need be

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:00 PM
How much?

I always bet 100. I can do 200, but would rather not.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:07 PM
I always bet 100. I can do 200, but would rather not.

100 is fine then.

Your 100 to win 25.

My 100 to win 400.

Would you like to put the $425 in a paypal account (I'm responsible for $25, you are responsible for $400, at the end of the trade deadline, whoever wins gets to keep $425? We can get a 3rd party to hold the $425 from here. Has to be someone we both can trust.

Any other takers?

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:11 PM
100 is fine then.

Your 100 to win 25.

My 100 to win 400.

Would you like to put the $425 in a paypal account (I'm responsible for $25, you are responsible for $400, at the end of the trade deadline, whoever wins gets to keep $425? We can get a 3rd party to hold the $425 from here. Has to be someone we both can trust.

Any other takers?

My 100 is fine. Nah we can just pay after the bet. 400 to win 100 is not smart money for me.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:14 PM
My 100 is fine. Nah we can just pay after the bet. 400 to win 100 is not smart money for me.

I meant $425 being the payouts paid in full before the deadline to make sure the winner gets their money. Not 400 to win 100. It's 100 to win 25 and 100 to win 400 ( 425 paid out).

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:16 PM
I meant $425 being the payouts paid in full before the deadline to make sure the winner gets their money. Not 400 to win 100. It's 100 to win 25 and 100 to win 400 ( 425 paid out).

If you put 100 to my 400. The difference is 100 dollars that I could possibly win.

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:16 PM
I don't mind paying 1 week before the deadline.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:19 PM
If you put 100 to my 400. The difference is 100 dollars that I could possibly win.

The bet is 4 to 1.

+400 = my bet. My 100 wins ($400 from you)

- 400 = your bet. Your 100 wins ($25 from me)

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:21 PM
The bet is 4 to 1.

Do you think I'm that dumb? :lol

So 2 options,

1. I win 25 bucks.

2. If I lose, I pay you 400.

Are you a fucking dumbass? :lmao

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Do you think I'm that dumb? :lol

So If I win, 2 options,

1. I win 25 bucks.

2. If I lose, I pay you 400.

Are you a fucking dumbass? :lmao

That's what 4 to 1 is. You're betting -400 that LA won't be traded at the deadline, which is very fair considering how hard it is for a trade to happen.

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:24 PM
That's what 4 to 1 is. You're betting -400 that LA won't be traded at the deadline, which is very fair considering how hard it is for a trade to happen.

No, we're betting 4 to 1. I put in 100 and you put in 25.

Are you suggesting I put 400 bucks on the line for 25? That makes no fucking sense. :lol

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:27 PM
No, we're betting 4 to 1. I put in 100 and you put in 25.

Are you suggesting I put 400 bucks on the line for 25? That makes no fucking sense. :lol

Okay okay, have it your way. Your 400 to my 100. Paid a week before the deadline.

If you win, you get 100 from me.

If I win, I get 400 from you.

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Okay okay, have it your way. Your 400 to my 100. Paid a week before the deadline.

Again, I said I can put in 200 or 100. I guess 200 since you want it that way. I'm good one week before deadline.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Again, I said I can put in 200 or 100. I guess 200 since you want it that way. I'm good one week before deadline.

My 200 to your 800?

I'm good with that too.

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:36 PM
My 200 to your 800?

I'm good with that too.

You keep changing words. I'm actually getting sick of debating, but I'm gonna say it again since you seem to be a faggot. :lol

I'm putting in 200. You are putting in 50. It's not so hard. If you fail to agree next post, I'm just gonna call you a little bitch. :lmao

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 08:39 PM
You keep changing words. I'm actually getting sick of debating, but I'm gonna say it again since you seem to be a faggot. :lol

I'm putting in 200. You are putting in 50. It's not so hard. If you fail to agree next post, I'm just gonna call you a little bitch. :lmao

Deal. I'll ignore the garbage you typically post. Your 200 to my 50.

FkLA
12-12-2016, 08:40 PM
The bet is 4 to 1.

:lol That's not how a 4 to 1 bet works, buddy.

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:41 PM
:lol That's not how a 4 to 1 bet works, buddy.

Atleast he tried. :lol

dabom
12-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Deal. I'll ignore the garbage you typically post. Your 200 to my 50.

Done.

FkLA
12-12-2016, 09:00 PM
I'll put up $400 if you want to lose an additional $100 (not $25 lol), Manu4Tres.

dabom
12-12-2016, 09:04 PM
He was willing to go 800. He should agree with you easily.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 09:40 PM
I'll put up $400 if you want to lose an additional $100 (not $25 lol), Manu4Tres.

Deal.

Ice009
12-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Why are you guys betting so much? It sounds like Manu4Tres has the better deal. He's the guy saying LA wants out and if he's not correct, as in bullshitting, you guys are going to lose out.

MaNu4Tres
12-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Why are you guys betting so much? It sounds like Manu4Tres has the better deal. He's the guy saying LA wants out and if he's not correct, as in bullshitting, you guys are going to lose out.

You do realize that Spurs aren't just going to trade LA to trade him. Trades are hard to come by. If anything, they are getting a better deal because Spurs are very disciplined with trades and teams are becoming smarter/more disciplined as well.

YGWHI
12-13-2016, 12:34 AM

Agree. Also, how they will lure another big-name FA in the next seasons when they couldn't keep LMA on the team...
The Spurs want that the big dogs to sacrifice their stats, their ALL-STAR appearances and then...they would trade those players? This would set bad precedent.

That's why this is not on LMA but Pop. A coach already said the player is getting 'in shape'...And he's the one with the rest? I know, he'll be there tomorrow but should have been working in the two days not just one.

Old Pau was in the practice with Tim but not LMA...? Weird.

james evans
12-13-2016, 02:17 AM
Aldridge has been "getting in shape" the past couple seasons. I once sat out from an injury for 6 fuckign months and returned to action and got back "in shape" within 2 weeks. And I was in my mid 30s. What's Aldridge's excuse while having access to the best trainers money can buy?

SAGirl
12-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Agree. Also, how they will lure another big-name FA in the next seasons when they couldn't keep LMA on the team...
The Spurs want that the big dogs to sacrifice their stats, their ALL-STAR appearances and then...they would trade those players? This would set bad precedent.

That's why this is not on LMA but Pop. A coach already said the player is getting 'in shape'...And he's the one with the rest? I know, he'll be there tomorrow but should have been working in the two days not just one.

Old Pau was in the practice with Tim but not LMA...? Weird.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Lamarcus not practicing... after a blowout game against the Nets in which he played maybe 22 minutes of really easy basketball and has had 3 days of "rest."

Pau seen in practice with Tim.

This is Lamarcus calling in sick basically.

The plot thickens.

:stirpot: Have we ever heard of healthy 31 year old stars getting rested for practices???
Unless Pop really wanted to test out Davis Bertans... I mean I can't believe he's getting excused from practices like this.

Dex
12-13-2016, 05:17 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Lamarcus not practicing... after a blowout game against the Nets in which he played maybe 22 minutes of really easy basketball and has had 3 days of "rest."

Pau seen in practice with Tim.

This is Lamarcus calling in sick basically.

The plot thickens.

:stirpot: Have we ever heard of healthy 31 year old stars getting rested for practices???
Unless Pop really wanted to test out Davis Bertans... I mean I can't believe he's getting excused from practices like this.

I doubt he is 100% healthy if he is "resting" after two days off. We all know Pop likes to stretch out minutes, but he doesn't give guys days off just for the heck of it, especially ones he has recently called out for not being in shape. To me, this reeks of LMA dealing with a nagging injury that isn't enough to keep him out of games.

Spur|n|Austin
12-13-2016, 05:48 PM
Why the hell is LMA resting? They played 3 days ago....

TD 21
12-13-2016, 06:02 PM
Aldridge has been "getting in shape" the past couple seasons. I once sat out from an injury for 6 fuckign months and returned to action and got back "in shape" within 2 weeks. And I was in my mid 30s. What's Aldridge's excuse while having access to the best trainers money can buy?

It's all relative. Aldridge is in good shape by average person standards, he's just not in good shape by NBA standards.

This probably partially explains his relatively slow start, but I'm beginning to think whatever knee problem he has (could be tendinitis) is the bigger issue. He looked in similar shape to start last season, yet his rebounding was significantly better and he appeared slightly more athletic, though that could just be age.

skulls138
12-13-2016, 08:48 PM
His rebounding was NEVER good...with the Spurs at least.

tholdren
12-13-2016, 09:32 PM

Did none of you watch LMA play before becoming a Spur. He's always been a fat boy who shoots a fadeaway.

Leetonidas
12-13-2016, 10:37 PM
Word is twolves are desperate for front court depth

apalisoc_9
12-14-2016, 08:43 AM
No ine in the wolves wil make the sours better this year but if they want to give Towns..we'd be happy. :lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-14-2016, 08:56 AM
His rebounding was NEVER good...with the Spurs at least.

Not true. Last season he had a TRB% of 15.9, which is 2nd best in his career. This season he's been well below par but it can partially be explained with him being switched on guards much more often than before and playing farther away from the basket on offense compared to last season.

MaNu4Tres
12-14-2016, 08:59 AM
Not true. Last season he had a TRB% of 15.9, which is 2nd best in his career. This season he's been well below par but it can partially be explained with him being switched on guards much more often than before.

It can also be explained by playing with Dedmon, Lee and Gasol ( all good rebounders) compared to 20 mpg of Duncan, West and Diaw ( both below avg rebounders). Last yr, LaMarcus got to whore most of the uncontested rebound opportunities.

LaMarcus' contested rebound % this year has been atrocious fwiw..

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-14-2016, 09:04 AM
It can also be explained by playing with Dedmon, Lee and Gasol ( all good rebounders) compared to 20 mpg of Duncan, West and Diaw ( both below avg rebounders). Last yr, LaMarcus got to whore most of the uncontested rebound opportunities.

This is all true and yet, last year's team was like second best rebounding team in the NBA by TRB% and this year's is below average. Hopefully they pick this up because they have good rebounders at every position, bar PG.

MaNu4Tres
12-14-2016, 09:21 AM
This is all true and yet, last year's team was like second best rebounding team in the NBA by TRB% and this year's is below average. Hopefully they pick this up because they have good rebounders at every position, bar PG.

And last years TRB% had to do with a lot more uncontested rebound opportunities off misses since they had an elite/all time regular season defense last year from an analytics perspective.

NameLess Scrub
12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Did none of you watch LMA play before becoming a Spur. He's always been a fat boy who shoots a fadeaway.

I remember an Aldridge more in shape in POR, that looked better at shooting his fadeaways.

When he started with the Spurs I wondered if it was the uniform.

100%duncan
12-14-2016, 10:33 PM
Look, people are pissed that this guy has absolutely been MIA the first quarter of the season. He along with his buddy in the paint Pau, have been the main culprits to slow starts and shit defense. Now we know he can turn it around like last season, but why does he have to turn it around? Why can’t he be consistent like the best player on the team? He’s the highest paid player but is playing like a fucking 6th man, good on one night, off on the other.

james evans
12-14-2016, 10:40 PM
Look, people are pissed that this guy has absolutely been MIA the first quarter of the season. He along with his buddy in the paint Pau, have been the main culprits to slow starts and shit defense. Now we know he can turn it around like last season, but why does he have to turn it around? Why can’t he be consistent like the best player on the team? He’s the highest paid player but is playing like a fucking 6th man, good on one night, off on the other.
don't u mean good 1 night and off the next 2 or 3?

100%duncan
12-14-2016, 10:43 PM
don't u mean good 1 night and off the next 2 or 3?
Yes

skulls138
12-15-2016, 01:29 AM
Not true. Last season he had a TRB% of 15.9, which is 2nd best in his career. This season he's been well below par but it can partially be explained with him being switched on guards much more often than before and playing farther away from the basket on offense compared to last season.But he was 59th in the league percentage wise and 64th in the league per game last season. Theres only 30 teams. Thats bad.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-15-2016, 04:11 AM
But he was 59th in the league percentage wise and 64th in the league per game last season. Theres only 30 teams. Thats bad.

Eh, you have to take into account the number of deep bench players or players not playing enough games/minutes, etc. He's no Andre Drummond but grades about equal to Anthony Davis, this is kinda OK.

FkLA
12-28-2016, 09:40 PM
:lma :worthy:

FkLA
12-28-2016, 11:43 PM
30 ppg, 8.5 rpg on 80% shooting since Christmas :wow

Mikeanaro
12-28-2016, 11:46 PM
:cry Balldridge

spurraider21
12-28-2016, 11:48 PM
Only a matter of time until Harlem starts deleting old posts again

dabom
12-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Only a matter of time until Harlem starts deleting old posts again

Do you ever post takes, or just bump shit? :lol

SAGirl
12-29-2016, 01:40 AM
Good that he has stepped up. I think when Pop said the team had some guys that were not playing well and that they had to participate in their own recovery, he was talking primarily about Lamarcus... good that he's turned his aggressiveness on.

FkLA
01-05-2017, 10:58 PM
:wakeup

FkLA
01-05-2017, 11:00 PM
lol MaNu4Tres (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5714)

:cry but he wants to be in phoenix :cry
:cry i heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend of LMA's :cry

BillMc
01-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Frank Bertans with the nice board.

FkLA
01-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Frank Bertans with the nice board.

?

BillMc
01-05-2017, 11:18 PM
?

It's a nice name.

BillMc
01-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Just posted in the wrong thread. My bad

cd021
01-06-2017, 12:18 AM
23.5 points in his last six games.:lma

MaNu4Tres
01-06-2017, 12:24 AM
He's been much more aggressive with his touches. Instead of fading away 75% of the time, he's attacking the basket with moves and its creating higher % shots for himself, free throws or open 3's against dumb teams doubling one pass away on the strong side. Basket is looking wider and wider for as his confidence grows. He's shooting 70% the past 6 games.

Keep it up LA.

Spur|n|Austin
01-06-2017, 12:31 AM
Dude's straight $$ right now.

bic50
01-06-2017, 12:34 AM
All star

lofds
01-06-2017, 01:57 AM
This is what we hoped we'd see last year. He's getting the ball, being aggressive, and gets it done. Love his play lately.

spursmvp
01-06-2017, 03:02 AM
https://youtu.be/EqywXyAr9qc?t=3m17s

Can anyone make a gif of that play?

Splits
01-06-2017, 03:13 AM
In case y'all have forgotten what he is capable of doing. I mean obviously he's playing as well as we'd all like and it hasn't been frustrating. But damn, ST can be fucking retarded. You don't get the urge to trade away a guy that played like he did during the last part of the season because of a quarter of a season where he isn't playing his best. He isn't Kawhi or Tim, he clearly doesn't work on his body like he should during the off-season, but he's still an all-star talent. The only all-star that this team has ever been able to draw despite all the winning and the revered culture. We aren't getting any of the major talent that you faggots like to romanticize about if we dump TP. We'll get worse.

This isn't like LMA, who's mentally no longer capable of doing the things he was once able to. TP has it going. He's been an all-star guard, Finals MVP his entire career, he's not magically going to lose all his ability at 34

Agreed.

TP9 has been incredible the past few games

gospursgojas
01-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Actually playing big and using what some call here fat to his advantage

UZER
01-06-2017, 08:23 AM
I know someone made a joke about him magically being thinner because he's playing better, but he really does look thinner running down the court than earlier in the year.

NameLess Scrub
01-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Fatdridge progressing into Aldridge. I hope he keeps it up :lma

unleashbaynes
01-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Dude is using his inside game to open up his shooting like a big is supposed to. Lots of confidence in the jumper atm.

bigfan
01-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Somebody must have told him to shape the fuck up, looks like it worked.

FkLA
12-09-2017, 10:29 PM
:lma :worthy:

Also just lol at that retard Manu4Tres not knowing simple math. I'll put up $25 and you put up $400, that's how a 4 to 1 bet works. :cry

Gagnrath
12-09-2017, 11:16 PM
4 to 1 in $25 would be $100 not $400. Knowledge of simple math isn't exactly a strong thing here it seems.

FkLA
03-23-2018, 10:26 PM
:worthy: