PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: The Symbolic Meaning Jim Duncan's New Back Tat

Buddy Mignon
12-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Is this something satanic shit or what. Not surprised at all that Jim would be involved in an Occult.

K...
12-12-2016, 09:51 PM
We were debating this in this thread earlier:

http://http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871&goto=newpost (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871&goto=newpost)

Mitch
12-12-2016, 10:57 PM
He must be trying to impress a biker dude to give him a ride or something, no telling what's going through that fairy's head when he gets tramp stamps and wizard tattoos.

ECOV
12-12-2016, 11:11 PM
its called a biomechanical tattoo, get educated for once damn lol

Benoit
12-13-2016, 01:33 AM
He must be trying to impress a biker dude to give him a ride or something, no telling what's going through that fairy's head when he gets tramp stamps and wizard tattoos.

hahahaha dont be surprised if the Big Cuckdamental gets this guys face tattood on his chest

http://theballerlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Amy-Duncan-trainer-Gilbert-Urbano.jpg

Arcadian
12-13-2016, 03:49 AM
The symbolic meaning is: OP is a faggot.

mavsfan1000
12-13-2016, 04:00 AM
:lol

JohnnyMax
12-13-2016, 04:38 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/181/438616712_5c3e80d3ff_o.jpg

Thread
12-13-2016, 06:49 AM
hahahaha dont be surprised if the Big Cuckdamental gets this guys face tattood on his chest

http://theballerlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Amy-Duncan-trainer-Gilbert-Urbano.jpg

& you just know they did it after this snapshot. She's all for it with that smile. He looks like he's so close he can taste it, but, still can't believe he's actually going to triumph. They probably even did it more than once, you know, twice, or, rested and then a 3rd time. He's young enough to re-energize and nut multiple times.

Though she does have big feet. I don't like that in a woman. And I don't like those short socks. I like a full sock.

Can you imagine those titties without that shirt? Hers too.

I bet they were sweatin' like two hogs in the trough. Tim probably had a governor on the A/C. He's so tight with a dollar.

A lot of gruntin' & groanin', then screamin' & yellin' at release. Like in dirty movies.

apalisoc_9
12-13-2016, 07:31 AM
& you just know they did it after this snapshot. She's all for it with that smile. He looks like he's so close he can taste it, but, still can't believe he's actually going to triumph. They probably even did it more than once, you know, twice, or, rested and then a 3rd time. He's young enough to re-energize and nut multiple times.

Though she does have big feet. I don't like that in a woman. And I don't like those short socks. I like a full sock.

I bet they were sweatin' like two hogs in the trough. Tim probably had a governor on the A/C. He's so tight with a dollar.

A lot of gruntin' & groanin', then screamin' & yellin' at release. Like in dirty movies.

:lmao

12-13-2016, 09:02 AM

You still got it!!!

DMC
12-13-2016, 09:34 AM

But he took you to 5 and made you like it, Lebron carried off the court like Owen fucking Hart.

Brazil
12-13-2016, 12:45 PM

:lol

her titties are quite low strangely enough

William Hung
12-13-2016, 01:56 PM

Do you think she has a really big bush?

Thread
12-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Do you think she has a really big bush?

Big? No, like I said a few months back:::it's a two tiered bush, Hung. You have the upper tier, then a drop off to the lower tier. And that is the business tier.

Joseph Kony
12-13-2016, 05:24 PM
"an occult" :lmao

fucking illiterate retard

I. Hustle
12-13-2016, 05:28 PM
an occult?

OP is astupid

unleashbaynes
12-13-2016, 06:38 PM

:lmao

Seriously though, wondering about those nips.

Killakobe81
12-13-2016, 08:14 PM

Welcome back? Where you been hiding?

Kawhitstorm
12-13-2016, 10:54 PM

Neither of his kids have blonde hair, so after-all::wow

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/timmy.jpg

William Hung
12-14-2016, 09:00 PM
Duncan upgraded and Amy downgraded ^ how long before Amy comes begging for $$$?