PDA

View Full Version : PS4 vr has outsold rift and HTC ombined...

apalisoc_9
12-14-2016, 07:50 PM
Despite only being in the marjet for 2 months...significantly less time than both the rift and HTC.

OCculus rift CEO is stepping down...

I wonder what the numbers are..I highly doubt HTC and Rift sold a combined 500,000k VRs...I mean to be outsold by Playstation..in just two months time combined when Ps4 VR isnt doing that good either..

DJR210
12-14-2016, 11:56 PM
:lol "VR"
:lol Playstation 2 graphics
:lol VR for 400 bucks
:lol every next gen setting turned down or off to run at 60 fps
:lol fraction of the cost of a good enough PC and the Oculus
:lol who would a thought

Also dude "stepping down" seems a little overblown in your context considering he's simply shifting over to run the PC VR division

Reck
12-15-2016, 12:11 AM
:lol "VR"
:lol Playstation 2 graphics
:lol VR for 400 bucks
:lol every next gen setting turned down or off to run at 60 fps
:lol fraction of the cost of a good enough PC and the Oculus
:lol who would a thought

Also dude "stepping down" seems a little overblown in your context considering he's simply shifting over to run the PC VR division

How does all that negate the fact Sony's gimmick is outselling the other supposed top dogs? :lol

Dont get me wrong, I think this is a fad that we're going through that will die out within the next few years but still, you cant dismiss the facts.

DJR210
12-15-2016, 12:14 AM
How does all that negate the fact Sony's gimmick is outselling the other supposed top dogs? :lol

Dont get me wrong, I think this is a fad that we're going through that will die out within the next few years but still, you cant dismiss the facts.

How could it not sell more? Console is mainstream and the product is cheaper

ElNono
12-15-2016, 03:24 AM
I'll try to snag a unit for the office, but the shit I played was amazing... and that was on the PS VR... if the Occulus/HTC are better, holy crap...

It might be a fad, but I recommend people to go out there and try it out...

DJR210
12-15-2016, 12:39 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Toyota Corolla outsells Bugatti Veyron for yet another year!

apalisoc_9
12-15-2016, 01:41 PM
I'll try to snag a unit for the office, but the shit I played was amazing... and that was on the PS VR... if the Occulus/HTC are better, holy crap...

I tried it out at the mall a few months ago before release with my ex girlfriend. I played that robot thing forgot what it was called really...But I would say witbout the playstation Move, the experience is not as fun. When I played it with the PS Move though..it was a.total blast. I can't wait for RE7..I'm gonna buy a Move when that comes out.

Cry Havoc
12-15-2016, 05:40 PM

I played a Minecraft clone on the Vive and even though it was all blocks with no textures I still got dizzy standing on top of a mountain. The immersion with the Vive is absolutely incredible.

baseline bum
12-15-2016, 05:42 PM
I played a Minecraft clone on the Vive and even though it was all blocks with no textures I still got dizzy standing on top of a mountain. The immersion with the Vive is absolutely incredible.

I have never gotten dizzy standing on top of a mountain. Now sleeping on top of one...

12-15-2016, 08:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Toyota Corolla outsells Bugatti Veyron for yet another year!
:lol