He sucks
They are faggots
Struggle
faggot
They suck
Cum
Fivehead
faggot

I have no doubts at all you flop off after fucking, and...

Clipper Nation...shut up bitch and go to sleep, faggot.

I have never seen anyone as negative as this little bitch Clipper Nation. I bet a smile would crack his face.

Clipper Nation, I got's to know.....what do you like? You ever laughed?

Pay attention

You have to stop this stupid BS about a game, a play, a season, ok little guy? And if ya knew the game you'd know why.

I know ya won't get this.

Mike Marsh was just so so at 200m, then look at 1992, and he won the Olympic gold medal.

Eagle Rock CA

May 14

Gainesville FL

Apr 08

Eagle Rock CA

May 12

Rome

Jul 17

Barcelona

Eugene

Jun 18

Brussels

Aug 26

Atlanta

May 18

Ingolstadt

Jul 20

Sacramento

Jul 22

Dude, stop acting like some rookie, ok?

Chews
12-15-2016, 06:19 AM
Somebody is struggling with Cam's bad season

Avante
12-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Somebody is struggling with Cam's bad season

Anybody who gets too anything over any season has no business talking football. Ya look at the...BODY OF WORK...and ya....GIVE THINGS SOME TIME. Remember 1000 yard rusher Don Woods, of course ya don't. Remember 1000 yard receiver Sammie White, let me guess..nope.

Look at Matt Flynn in 2016, he is having his best season. Where is Todd Gurley in 2016? It took O.J.Simpson 4 seasons to get it going,there was talk of...."bust?"

Rookies, get all freaked out over a play, a game, a season, guys who understand the game know better.

I don't expect to see the best of a QB until they reach 30.

Chews
12-17-2016, 06:53 AM
Anybody who gets too anything over any season has no business talking football.

He's had one season with a passer rating over 90. To put that in perspective, RW has not had one season below 90 passer rating. Not comparing the two but want to put that in perspective. Cam has had one really big year so what you say can apply to that as well.

Furthermore, I am not saying Cam is garbage by any means... my post was a jab at how angry you seem to be with people talking about Cam. Cam is an elite athlete with a very strong arm who has potential to be great... we will see if he gets there.

Avante
12-17-2016, 08:27 AM
He's had one season with a passer rating over 90. To put that in perspective, RW has not had one season below 90 passer rating. Not comparing the two but want to put that in perspective. Cam has had one really big year so what you say can apply to that as well.

Furthermore, I am not saying Cam is garbage by any means... my post was a jab at how angry you seem to be with people talking about Cam. Cam is an elite athlete with a very strong arm who has potential to be great... we will see if he gets there.

I don't even like Newton, I just keep things real.

Clipper Nation calls Eli Manning a real QB while thrashing Newton. Totally ignoring the fact that Newton is only 27, now compare what he has done vs that real QB when he was 27 and younger. Eli having his best season at 33.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannEl00.htm

That real QB had 88 INT's his first six seasons, Newton 73.

That real QB had 124TD's, Newton 132 and that's not counting his rushing TD's.

As you can see Newton out played Eli at the same stage of the career. Why people always fail to take that sort of thing into consideration, yep...rookie. And if we toss in Newtons rushing it's really not that close.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/N/NewtCa00.htm

Look at all the GREAT QB's, none of them were better in their 20's than 30's. So ya ease off on being too critical of these young QB's.

I brag on Russell Wilson's first five seasons, which have been the best we have seen from any QB, BUT....he's obviously not on the same level as Brady, Peyton, Montana, Marino, after just five seasons. That's how ya work this.

Compare Montana's first five seasons to RW, it's all RW, compare Montana's career vs RW;s, it's easily Montana. It's done like that. Ya don't take a kid with just 5-7 years experience and, he's no Montana, ha~~~~~~

Look at Tom Brady pre 30 and post 30.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

Same with Peyton Manning (actually everyone)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00.htm

Clipper Nation
12-17-2016, 09:35 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-17-2016, 09:47 AM
chirp chirp

translation

I get it makes no sense to compare guys with just 5-7 years experience vs those with over 10, but it's more fun to just thrash everyone. Acting stupid and talking shit in hiding, ya understand.

Almost forgot....faggot.

Avante
12-17-2016, 09:54 AM
NFL MVP
Heisman winner
JC National Champion
NFC Champion
NCAA Champion

and he's thrash.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

The only trash here is Clipper "faggot" Nation. The only poster I've ever seen who hates 100% of everything. Bitch, bitch, bitch, wimper, wimper, wimper, wahwahwath, faggot, faggot, faggot.....CONSTANTLY~~~~~~~~~~~

Little fuck, ya better do better than..chirping...ok ya little bitch? I've had enought of your negativity, and running everyone, everything down 100% of the time, got it?

Dude look at this...
What a difference a year makes: 2015 MVP Cam Newton has the longest streak of sub-50 completion rates (4) since Tebow’s 6 straight in 2011.

....are you kidding me? So what happens (what a difference a year makes....RIGHT) a year from now and the guy is hot, he's cooking, yep, ya look totally stupid (nothing new). You don't play that stupidity for a 27 year old QB, ya dumb fuck. Compare the 27 year old Tom Brady to the 34 year old Tom Brady.

At 27 TD/INT...28-14, at 34....39-12.

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
12-17-2016, 10:12 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-17-2016, 10:13 AM
Fucking coward, must be breeding.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2016, 10:19 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-17-2016, 10:23 AM
My dad told me...."son, I better not hear of you starting any trouble at school, if I do I'll tan your hide, ok? And, I better not hear of you letting ayone push you around, ya knock him on his ass. If I hear of you being pushed around I'll kick your ass....ok?"

Obviously your dad was a coward, look at you, ha~~~~~~~~

Your dad...just hide and chirp at them son, us cowards are like that.

The others might stand by and watch you run everything/everyone down, I'm not wired that way ya little shit, got it? I always got my nut pushing bullies around, put a glem in my eye.

benefactor
12-17-2016, 01:26 PM
chirp chirp

Chews
12-18-2016, 05:37 AM
I don't even like Newton, I just keep things real.

Clipper Nation calls Eli Manning a real QB while thrashing Newton. Totally ignoring the fact that Newton is only 27, now compare what he has done vs that real QB when he was 27 and younger. Eli having his best season at 33.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannEl00.htm

That real QB had 88 INT's his first six seasons, Newton 73.

That real QB had 124TD's, Newton 132 and that's not counting his rushing TD's.

As you can see Newton out played Eli at the same stage of the career. Why people always fail to take that sort of thing into consideration, yep...rookie. And if we toss in Newtons rushing it's really not that close.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/N/NewtCa00.htm

Look at all the GREAT QB's, none of them were better in their 20's than 30's. So ya ease off on being too critical of these young QB's.

I brag on Russell Wilson's first five seasons, which have been the best we have seen from any QB, BUT....he's obviously not on the same level as Brady, Peyton, Montana, Marino, after just five seasons. That's how ya work this.

Compare Montana's first five seasons to RW, it's all RW, compare Montana's career vs RW;s, it's easily Montana. It's done like that. Ya don't take a kid with just 5-7 years experience and, he's no Montana, ha~~~~~~

Look at Tom Brady pre 30 and post 30.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

Same with Peyton Manning (actually everyone)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00.htm

Alright, I can dig that, I can agree with you that a QB's prime CAN start at around age 30. However with that being said, it doesn't mean every QB will turn into some super version of themself once they hit that number. I think Cam may actually be different in this regard though because unlike Brady, Manning, and any other traditional pocket passer, Cam's athleticism is one of his biggest weapons. His size and speed make him deadly outside of the pocket and was a big factor into him winning MVP. That athleticism may decline the older he gets and the more hits he takes, especially if he keeps getting hit the way he does.

To make my point again, Cam has the tools to be an elite QB and have more seasons like his 2015 season. Whether he does or does not, depends on so many factors and he may not be as elite as his standout year. It's just how potential works... and his season thus far has been pathetic by any MVP standards. I wish him the best but in my opinion, its too early to call him great and in the company of elite QB's such as Brady, Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger, etc..

Avante
12-18-2016, 11:14 AM
Alright, I can dig that, I can agree with you that a QB's prime CAN start at around age 30. However with that being said, it doesn't mean every QB will turn into some super version of themself once they hit that number. I think Cam may actually be different in this regard though because unlike Brady, Manning, and any other traditional pocket passer, Cam's athleticism is one of his biggest weapons. His size and speed make him deadly outside of the pocket and was a big factor into him winning MVP. That athleticism may decline the older he gets and the more hits he takes, especially if he keeps getting hit the way he does.

To make my point again, Cam has the tools to be an elite QB and have more seasons like his 2015 season. Whether he does or does not, depends on so many factors and he may not be as elite as his standout year. It's just how potential works... and his season thus far has been pathetic by any MVP standards. I wish him the best but in my opinion, its too early to call him great and in the company of elite QB's such as Brady, Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger, etc..

How many QB's showed the potential that Newton has shown in his pre 28 years football career? Best college player (and I do look at that) has won the champoinship at every level,JC, NCAA, NFC. Heisman/MVP....how many can say that?

We have seen so many of these guys not hit stride until 30ish, so why not be patient and see if guys like Newton, Wilson, Cousins, Luck aren't like so many others before bringing down the axe? Obviously all of them have shown they can play and it's real naive to think we have seen their best with just 5-7 seasons of NFL football. What QB peaked out at 28, I don't know of any.

Why this need to be too critical of pre30 QB's, knowing what we do about how this works? Look at all the greats like Montana, Brady, Peyton, Favre etc., look at their best seasons, it sure wasn't thier first 5-7 seasons.

Joe Montana
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm

leemajors
12-18-2016, 12:02 PM
chirp chirp

benefactor
12-18-2016, 01:48 PM
chirp chirp

Chews
12-19-2016, 05:16 AM
How many QB's showed the potential that Newton has shown in his pre 28 years football career? Best college player (and I do look at that) has won the champoinship at every level,JC, NCAA, NFC. Heisman/MVP....how many can say that?

We have seen so many of these guys not hit stride until 30ish, so why not be patient and see if guys like Newton, Wilson, Cousins, Luck aren't like so many others before bringing down the axe? Obviously all of them have shown they can play and it's real naive to think we have seen their best with just 5-7 seasons of NFL football. What QB peaked out at 28, I don't know of any.

Why this need to be too critical of pre30 QB's, knowing what we do about how this works? Look at all the greats like Montana, Brady, Peyton, Favre etc., look at their best seasons, it sure wasn't thier first 5-7 seasons.

Joe Montana
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm

Not that I have any proof, but I would bet that a lot of players that make it to the NFL were studs in their younger days at their high school, college, etc. There have been guys like Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Tim Tebow, Johnny Football, AJ McCarron that have had MAJOR success at the college level which didn't translate to them being greats in the NFL.

Yes, you are right in that we have seen guys hit their stride in their 30s, but the thing with that is if they aren't good to begin with, they aren't going to be playing in their 30s. The reason to be critical of a QB pre-30 is because the QB is arguably the most important position on a team... people want to see success no matter how old the QB is and age nor past accomplishments make them immune to failure. I get your point, you are saying that Newton is still young and has a lot of football (what you think to come is his best football) to play in his career. My point has been that no matter what you think his potential is, based on his one breakout year, he has a lot to prove. It isn't a given that because he won at his junior college, he won in the NCAA, and won MVP last season that he is going to be great. He had an amazing year and deserved the MVP... but has fallen off since then. His trend as of now is down. Could be him, could be the team, could be coaching, could be the scheme... only time will tell, thats my point.

Avante
12-19-2016, 02:42 PM
Not that I have any proof, but I would bet that a lot of players that make it to the NFL were studs in their younger days at their high school, college, etc. There have been guys like Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Tim Tebow, Johnny Football, AJ McCarron that have had MAJOR success at the college level which didn't translate to them being greats in the NFL.

Yes, you are right in that we have seen guys hit their stride in their 30s, but the thing with that is if they aren't good to begin with, they aren't going to be playing in their 30s. The reason to be critical of a QB pre-30 is because the QB is arguably the most important position on a team... people want to see success no matter how old the QB is and age nor past accomplishments make them immune to failure. I get your point, you are saying that Newton is still young and has a lot of football (what you think to come is his best football) to play in his career. My point has been that no matter what you think his potential is, based on his one breakout year, he has a lot to prove. It isn't a given that because he won at his junior college, he won in the NCAA, and won MVP last season that he is going to be great. He had an amazing year and deserved the MVP... but has fallen off since then. His trend as of now is down. Could be him, could be the team, could be coaching, could be the scheme... only time will tell, thats my point.

It's real obvious that Newton will never be on a par with the highest level of QBing, like Brady, Montana, Peyton, Marino, Rodgers. But......how many are? He has shown he can win in the NFL, he is better than half the QB's out there right now in a down year. And, if we look at those greats, where were they at the same stage of their career, something most totally ignore, well I don't.

Give him a healty defense, Benjamin/Stewart and he does just fine. Hell, stick him behind that Dallas line with Elliott and hows he doing?

SpursforSix
12-19-2016, 02:56 PM
It's real obvious that Newton will never be on a par with the highest level of QBing, like Brady, Montana, Peyton, Marino, Rodgers.

Interesting all white list you have there Crickets.

Avante
12-19-2016, 03:06 PM
Interesting all white list you have there Crickets.

Come on little fella...Crickets? Junior high was a long time ago, ok?

I could have put Moon in there but he'd be the only black QB who belongs on that level.

SpursforSix
12-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Come on little fella...Crickets? Junior high was a long time ago, ok?

I could have put Moon in there but he'd be the only black QB who belongs on that level.

So why didn't you? Fucking racist.

Talk to me about Warren Moon.

Avante
12-19-2016, 03:09 PM
What smart football fans do is this.

Smart football fan.....curious to see how Newton comes back in 2017, this has been as rough season.

Not act like some know nothing because a guy had a bad season. Yep...100% ROOKIE~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-19-2016, 03:13 PM
So why didn't you? Fucking racist.

Talk to me about Warren Moon.

I've admitted to being a racist more than once here. YES....the races are different, that is why we have them. A Chinaman at cornerback? Ever see a Mexican RB?

Short Moon bio....stud at Washington, put being black the NFL passed him over. So he ends up in the CFL where he tore that league apart, this gets the attention of the NFL. We all know the rest, or should.

clambake
12-19-2016, 03:23 PM
My dad told me...."son, I better not hear of you starting any trouble at school, if I do I'll tan your hide, ok? And, I better not hear of you letting ayone push you around, ya knock him on his ass. If I hear of you being pushed around I'll kick your ass....ok?"

Obviously your dad was a coward, look at you, ha~~~~~~~~

Your dad...just hide and chirp at them son, us cowards are like that.

The others might stand by and watch you run everything/everyone down, I'm not wired that way ya little shit, got it? I always got my nut pushing bullies around, put a glem in my eye.

but he never said "don't rape children"?

Avante
12-19-2016, 03:33 PM
but he never said "don't rape children"?

Dude, this is the NFL forum, ok? Take that silliness to The Club, we talk football here, ok?

You need help little guy, ok?

SpursforSix
12-19-2016, 03:46 PM
I've admitted to being a racist more than once here. YES....the races are different, that is why we have them. A Chinaman at cornerback? Ever see a Mexican RB?

Short Moon bio....stud at Washington, put being black the NFL passed him over. So he ends up in the CFL where he tore that league apart, this gets the attention of the NFL. We all know the rest, or should.

So you're so racist that even though you admitted Moon belonged on your list...you left him off??? Expert Level 0.

Avante
12-19-2016, 04:18 PM
So you're so racist that even though you admitted Moon belonged on your list...you left him off??? Expert Level 0.

I assumed it was pretty obvious that wasn't the "COMPLETE" list, where was Johnny U, Otto Graham who must be on any list of the very elite. Where was Drew Brees?

Avante
12-19-2016, 05:11 PM
About a month ago it was....What's wrong with Aaron Rodgers.....hahahaha~~~~

The last two weeks....ok ok the rookie finally cooling down, what about Romo?, hahahahaha~~~~

So how are Rodgers and Dak doing today?

The ebb and flow of a 17 week NFL schedule, we are going to be seeing the Seahawks kick the Pats ass...IN...NE, then look like shit in GB. The Packers looking like shit losing 4 in a row. The Chiefs can kick Raider ass (twice) but can't beat the Titans at home?

The Dolphins are 1-4, ..THEY SUCK!!!!, they are 7-1 last 8.

If ya watch the game ya know this is how it goes and we see it every single season, so to watch you guys freaking out over anything before turkey day is......why????????????????? And no Cam Newton didn't all of a sudden...HE'S TRASH....like our resident moron says, he's just having a bad season, and if ya look at the greats, so did they.

SEE SEE SEE BROCK IS BENCHED, HE SUCKS.....totally ignoring the fact this is a 26 year old QB in a new role for him. How many greats were cut, traded, benched, well?

Slow down rookies and think just a little bit, ok?

Now tonight Newton will do something stupid and one of you rookies will...SEE SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS....hahaha~~~~~ Fuck the fact HOFer Brett Favre once threw 7 INT;s in a game, Tom Brady had 4, Peyton had 6. Hell, even the amazing, incredible Joe Flacco had 5 INT's in a game.

spurraider21
12-19-2016, 05:20 PM
Chirp Chirp

Avante
12-19-2016, 05:34 PM
translation

We all know you're right about that Avante, yes in a 17 week season it is silly to put too much into anyting especially early on. You have proven time and time again the best approach is a wait and see, just like you coming from down 330 to plus 2170, you said.......give it some time. You are da man big guy:toast

Clipper Nation
12-19-2016, 05:52 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-19-2016, 06:06 PM
translation

I confess I do need to slow down like ya talk about Avante, how stupid did I feel running my big mouth over that muff by Hil, only to watch the kid do exactly what you said he would do, yep.....stupid! Just like me bragging on Anderson, obviously he sits on the bench for a reason, we saw that reason, INT FUMBLE INT INT.

I need to pay atention to those who know a lot more about this stuff than I do.

benefactor
12-19-2016, 06:50 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-19-2016, 07:01 PM
Does anyone ever think.....what happens of Newton comes back in 2017 and shines? Ya don't do ya? Think of just how dumb....Scam Newton is Trash.... makes ya look.

Sometimes I really wonder about you little people.

Chews
12-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Why the hell did this become about race? Lmfao.

Anyways, Avante, it's still to be seen if he will be in their company or not, not guaranteed one way or another. Currently this season though based off stats, he actually isn't better than half the other QB's, I think that's what sparked this whole thread. I will say, for what it's worth, I believe he is better than stats show this season.

Chews
12-19-2016, 07:11 PM
Does anyone ever think.....what happens of Newton comes back in 2017 and shines? Ya don't do ya? Think of just how dumb....Scam Newton is Trash.... makes ya look.

Sometimes I really wonder about you little people.

You'd have the people starting threads such as "Scam Newton is trash" look dumb while another big group of people claiming Cam is the next coming of Jesus, lmfao.

Avante
12-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Why the hell did this become about race? Lmfao.

Anyways, Avante, it's still to be seen if he will be in their company or not, not guaranteed one way or another. Currently this season though based off stats, he actually isn't better than half the other QB's, I think that's what sparked this whole thread. I will say, for what it's worth, I believe he is better than stats show this season.

Ya don't go season to season with these guys is what people don't get (until age becomes a real factor). Obviously Newton can play, he's proven that already. All we sre seeing is a guy having a bad year, it really is just that simple.

Hell, look at this great career....
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FavrBr00.htm

....the guy was all over the place.

Now if 2017 shows up and by week 8ish we are still seeing the same level of play, ok ok, we have a legit situation. But to get too critical this soon....nay~~~~

And there aren't 16 QB's in the NFL I'd take over Newton.

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:38 AM
You'd have the people starting threads such as "Scam Newton is trash" look dumb while another big group of people claiming Cam is the next coming of Jesus, lmfao.

First thing people need to do is bone up on football. If ya understand the game then ya know better than to put too much into a game, a season. We have been seeing that from day one. You give things some time, something too many here don't appear to understand.

It's his third season in the NFL, the most he has gained in any season was a little over 700 yards, people are starting to...."bust?" Then in his 4th season...BOOM~~~~~~~~~~~ Talking O.J.Simpson.

I was read how when he does get his shot Aaron Rodgers will suck, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Getting back to Simpson, in his rookie season a RB from little New Mexico Highlands named Carl Garrett won the Rookie of the Year award, I bet nobody here has ever heard of Carl Garrett.

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:50 PM
Newton had a good game last night.

Who would we take before him.

NW...Wilson
NE...?
NS...Ryan, Brees
NN...Rodgers, Stafford
AW...Rivers, Carr
AE...Brady
AS...Luck
AN...Big Ben

The best days for the amazing Derek Anderson was his 4 seasons at Cleveland.

He left there with these stats.

comp% 52.9
TD/INT 46-45
QB rating...69.7

Obviously 2016 has been Newton's worst season, his stats...

comp% 53.8
TD/INT 17-9
QB rating...80.8

Hmmmmm?

Darth_Pelican
12-20-2016, 02:58 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/12FJj1aTodX0u4/200_s.gif

Avante
12-20-2016, 03:24 PM

translation

Maybe next year for my Saints, remind me to check with you Avante before the season, ok? You nailed 2016.

spurraider21
12-20-2016, 03:47 PM
translation:

Avante
12-20-2016, 06:07 PM
translation:

translation

You can rell I'm a Raider fan huh? Yep, not too bright. Hell Avante, you know more about my Raiders than I do, and you're a Niner fan.

Darth_Pelican
12-20-2016, 08:58 PM

Clipper Nation
12-25-2016, 08:55 AM

Clipper Nation
12-26-2016, 06:46 PM

Clipper Nation
12-29-2016, 08:36 PM

unleashbaynes
12-30-2016, 10:16 AM
translation:

:lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2016, 04:21 AM
Worst QB in a division with pretty damn elite QB play, not too terribly much to be ashamed of.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2016, 11:21 AM
Worst QB in a division with pretty damn elite QB play, not too terribly much to be ashamed of.

:lol

The only person that you can put above Newton is Drew Brees. Matt Ryan has had a long enough career, and even at his best (which he is way past his best) he could not lead his Falcons in the playoffs. And make no mistake - he will choke again in the playoffs, because he is soft, fumbles and takes terrible sacks. If he wins MVP I will give him his due, but until then he is not even consideration. And Winston really? Have you seen the inconsistencies in his decision making. He hasn't done shit in this league.

Even with Carolina playing like ass (and Cam to an extent), the Falcons/Bucs barely won the division. With all the injuries to this team it is just a matter of time before we take back the division next year. Newton doesn't need to complete 65% of his passes to take over games. When he does it it is just a plus.

Clipper Nation
12-31-2016, 11:43 AM
:lol The Panthers would trade Cum for Matt Ryan or Jameis Winston straight up, without hesitation, if that was ever on the table.

Scam is a great athlete and a horrible quarterback. The minute his athleticism declines, he'll be out of the league.

Clipper Nation
12-31-2016, 11:47 AM
Newton doesn't need to complete 65% of his passes to take over games. When he does it it is just a plus.
:lmao 65%? Cum can't even crack 50%. His accuracy throwing the ball is similar to Avante's accuracy on picking NFL games.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2016, 03:50 PM
:lol

The only person that you can put above Newton is Drew Brees. Matt Ryan has had a long enough career, and even at his best (which he is way past his best) he could not lead his Falcons in the playoffs. And make no mistake - he will choke again in the playoffs, because he is soft, fumbles and takes terrible sacks. If he wins MVP I will give him his due, but until then he is not even consideration. And Winston really? Have you seen the inconsistencies in his decision making. He hasn't done shit in this league.

Even with Carolina playing like ass (and Cam to an extent), the Falcons/Bucs barely won the division. With all the injuries to this team it is just a matter of time before we take back the division next year. Newton doesn't need to complete 65% of his passes to take over games. When he does it it is just a plus.

Winston is a toughie but he doesn't have a receiving corps outside Mike Evans. The Panthers have an outstanding receiving corps and couldn't get it done this year. Brees always makes average receivers look good and Matt Ryan has a hell of a receiving corps.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2016, 03:51 PM
:lmao 65%? Cum can't even crack 50%. His accuracy throwing the ball is similar to Avante's accuracy on picking NFL games.

Avante is ~60% on the season, last time I checked

Will Hunting
12-31-2016, 04:12 PM
Is that ATS or straight up? Hitting 60% of every straight up pick is about as unimpressive as it gets.

Clipper Nation
12-31-2016, 04:55 PM
Even if that's true, it's still far short of the 70% he used to claim he always hits every year.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Let's go Cowboys, Redskins, and LIONS!!!!!

resistanze
01-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Let's go Cowboys, Redskins, and LIONS!!!!!

They all lost, good job.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-02-2017, 06:04 PM
They all lost, good job.

Go Giants next week, seriously.

Clipper Nation
08-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Least accurate QBs in 2016

1. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
C%+: Minus-6.1 percent

Newton's alarmingly low 52.9 completion percentage last season is in need of context -- he and Jameis Winston were the only full-time starters to average at least 10 air yards per attempt. According to ESPN Stats & Info, however, Newton had the highest rate of off-target throws (22.9 percent) while pressured and still had the third-highest rate (18.5 percent) when he was not under pressure. Newton's minus-6.1 percent C%+ in 2016 is the third-lowest season for any quarterback with at least 400 pass attempts since 2006, behind Blake Bortles' minus-6.8 percent in 2014 and Brett Favre's minus-6.2 percent in 2006.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/20399161/most-least-accurate-luckiest-aggressive-conservative-quarterbacks-nfl-2016-2017

benefactor
08-22-2017, 02:45 PM
I'm worried about Watson becoming a less pouty version of Newton tbh. He has pretty glaring accuracy issues.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-22-2017, 11:03 PM
Wanna have an sig bet he hits 60+ percent this year?

Avante
08-23-2017, 01:37 AM
One thing for sure, Cam Newton is far better than Tom Savage and Derek Anderson.

Avante
10-08-2017, 08:24 PM
What are Newtons stats the last two weeks?

QB's with at least 4 wins

Alex Smith
Carson Wentz
Aaron Rodgers
Cam Newton

Pelicans78
10-08-2017, 08:30 PM
He's played two poor defenses, but I'll give him credit for being the 3rd best QB in that division.

Avante
10-08-2017, 08:37 PM
He's played two poor defenses, but I'll give him credit for being the 3rd best QB in that division.

So what QB's do you have above Drew Brees/Matt Ryan?

Pelicans78
10-08-2017, 08:41 PM
So what QB's do you have above Drew Brees/Matt Ryan?

Not Scam but I had a feeling they would win. Lions were overrated especially by you listing them as one of your contenders when they're probably not making the playoffs.

Avante
10-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Not Scam but I had a feeling they would win. Lions were overrated especially by you listing them as one of your contenders when they're probably not making the playoffs.

Whoa~~~~

Answer the question, ok? How many QB do you have above Brees/Ryan....well? To slam Newton because he can't compare to those two......really?

Dude, what did I say about the Lions?

SuperCam
10-08-2017, 08:51 PM
matty piss hasn't done shit in this league without Julio holding his hand, tbh :lol

Avante
10-08-2017, 09:05 PM
matty piss hasn't done shit in this league without Julio holding his hand, tbh :lol

You really play that silly shit? Where would Marino be without Duper and Clayton, Where would Bradshaw be without Swann and Stallworth? Where would Jim Kelly be without Andre Reed? Where would Unitas be without Hall of Famers, Lenny Moore, Ray Berry, John Mackey? Where would Jerry Rice be without Montana and Young? Where would Aikman be without.....................

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-08-2017, 09:07 PM

Detroit's defense is actually extremely solid this year. Winning on the road is tough, but back to back against two great teams deserve credit.

Avante
10-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Detroit's defense is actually extremely solid this year. Winning on the road is tough, but back to back against two great teams deserve credit.

Very hard to win back to back road games in the NFL, and both the Pats/Lions have winning records. Newton deserves major props.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2017, 11:41 AM

Avante
10-12-2017, 02:38 PM

Newton could start for....

Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Browns
Bengals
Broncos
Cards
Bears
Panthers
Jags
Niners
Hell.....Giants

You disagree?

Is he there with Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Wilson, Rivers, Luck, Smith, nope~~~~

Good QB and only an idiot like you wouldn't see that.

Tell us all again about Tom Savage, hahahaha~~~~ Oh hell no Watson can't play, hahahaha~~~

Clipper Nation
10-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Newton could start for....

Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Browns
Bengals
Broncos
Cards
Bears
Panthers
Jags
Niners
Hell.....Giants

You disagree?

He was starting for the Eagles tonight.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2017, 11:04 PM

Trash.

Chucho
10-13-2017, 03:46 PM
Newton outplayed by the superior white QB. Reaffirming the status quo.

unleashbaynes
10-14-2017, 09:26 AM

Trash.

Once again, CN cherry picking stats to fit his narrative. Per par.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2017, 02:59 PM
QB Cam Newton, 45.1 overall grade

Newton had little help from the rest of the offense for most of the game as the Panthers struggled to run the ball, allowed Newton to be pressured on 44 percent of his dropbacks, and also dropped six of his passes. While two of the interceptions weren't his fault, he had one that was a terrible decision that was picked by the safety, only to be nullified by a penalty on the cornerback that had no affect on the quality or decision of the throw. Newton really struggled on the final two drives though, completing just 6-of-14 passes, including an interception, a dropped interception, and an under-thrown ball to Christian McCaffrey on fourth down.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-philadelphia-eagles-28-carolina-panthers-23

Trash.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2017, 03:03 PM

Avante
10-18-2017, 04:25 AM
He was starting for the Eagles tonight.

Dude, you really do play game to game, week to week don't ya? Haven't learned anything have ya? Now what happens when Newton has another great game then he sucks, then a great game then........come on guy, cool this ROOKIE bullshit, ok?

Stupid....JC Champ, NCAA Champ, Heisman winner, SB QB, NFL MVP......but he can't play, hahahahaha~~~~~~ My God you're an idiot.

Avante
10-18-2017, 04:36 AM

Dude, a pass, you are actually talking about......a pass? Dude, THEY ALL have those shitty throws, ok ROOKIE?

Wow~~~~~

Clipper Nation
10-22-2017, 03:07 PM

Raven
10-22-2017, 03:49 PM
yikes

Pelicans78
10-22-2017, 03:50 PM
I was wrong. He's the 4th best QB in the division. Well Matty Ice is garbage too.

Trainwreck2100
10-22-2017, 06:12 PM
he has the amazing ability to ignore one side of the field instead of going through progressions

Avante
12-22-2017, 03:50 AM
How is Newton doing?