PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Wasn't D'Bust supposed to have an "astronomical" court vision?

Kawhitstorm
12-14-2016, 09:09 PM
Dude hasn't even had a double digit assist game in his career.:lmao

338 assists & 243 turnovers, that's not even a 2:1 ratio.:rollin

Raven
12-14-2016, 11:05 PM
one of the worst passers at the position in years... worst part is, he is very cocky about it too..

MI21
12-15-2016, 12:11 AM
I don't watch NCAA basketball but I have a friend who is a Philadelphia fan that was all up and excited about drafting D'Angelo Russell because he was a pure PG, great passer etc.

I have seen nothing but setshot 3's :lol

Clipper Nation
12-15-2016, 12:44 AM
Damn, Snitch Jr. is almost as selfish as Snitch Sr. :lol

DMC
12-15-2016, 01:28 AM
Hell yeah he does. He can see the court from one end to the next from the bench, that's for sure.

Ball Buster
12-15-2016, 03:19 AM
do not give a shit. He's 20, and he'll be shitting on cp3 soon .. worst case scenario he's the next Chauncey Billups

MultiTroll
12-15-2016, 10:52 AM
Dude hasn't even had a double digit assist game in his career.:lmao

338 assists & 243 turnovers, that's not even a 2:1 ratio.:rollin
Kid played with full blown cancer his entire 1st year. Lets not use "career" stats against him.
In 16 games this year already up from 3.3 to 4.6.
But yeah he needs to stop the turns and never did have astronomical court vision. Just more propoganda from Laker Marketing dept for Laker Phags to swallow.

Kirby Bryant and one of the Kardashian skunks. He was forced to be involved with one, he willingly chose the latter.
Still, get involved with either of those two chicks and your basketball game is going to take a beating.
Brutal 1st year. Lets see if he can recover.

Raven
12-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Kid played with full blown cancer his entire 1st year. Lets not use "career" stats against him.
In 16 games this year already up from 3.3 to 4.6.
But yeah he needs to stop the turns and never did have astronomical court vision. Just more propoganda from Laker Marketing dept for Laker Phags to swallow.

Kirby Bryant and one of the Kardashian skunks. He was forced to be involved with one, he willingly chose the latter.
Still, get involved with either of those two chicks and your basketball game is going to take a beating.
Brutal 1st year. Lets see if he can recover.

tbf his career path reminds me of trey burke. Getting a lot of burn early on as the team invested a lot in him and had 0 depth at the position, but once it was obvious he had subpar potential aside of being a loser player, they just gave up on him. Dbust has the perfect situation to pad his stats, once the lakers will understand that he will not suddenly develop athleticism and learn to finish at the rim and that he has 0 potential on D (and other issues), they will just move on from him.

lefty
12-15-2016, 11:54 AM
Just following Kobe's footsteps

lefty
12-15-2016, 11:54 AM
:lol Sedale Threatt was much better tbh
:lol todays NBA

Fabbs
12-15-2016, 11:56 AM
tbf his career path reminds me of trey burke. Getting a lot of burn early on as the team invested a lot in him and had 0 depth at the position, but once it was obvious he had subpar potential aside of being a loser player, they just gave up on him. Dbust has the perfect situation to pad his stats, once the lakers will understand that he will not suddenly develop athleticism and learn to finish at the rim and that he has 0 potential on D (and other issues), they will just move on from him.
Ya and i agree with above poster about he often shows this cockiness. Which is ridiculous from a punk ass like him. But, Laker Management chose to keep Swaggy Puss. A huge mistake imo. Talk about punk ass selfish attitudes. Doesn't get much worse then his and he is one of the few "veterans" on the team? Please.

Really surprised Luke fell for that.

Joseph Kony
12-15-2016, 01:43 PM
do not give a shit. He's 20, and he'll be shitting on cp3 soon .. worst case scenario he's the next Chauncey Billups
rofl:lmao:lmao:lmao

12-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Mid's Andre Miller comparison might have been too generous tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
12-15-2016, 02:41 PM
do not give a shit. He's 20, and he'll be shitting on cp3 soon ..
Big whoop. Any point guard with a pulse shits on that choke artist - even the likes of 70-year-old Jason Terry and 80-year-old Pablo Prigioni in the playoffs.

Benoit
12-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Stupid thread

His career numbers dont matter since he was playing for that piece of shit Byron Scott

Anybody that knows basketball can see that hes the next great PG and will be battling Steph in 2 years when the Lakers are the only team that will be able to challenge us

Kawhitstorm
12-15-2016, 11:32 PM
Anybody that knows basketball can see that hes the next great PG and will be battling Steph in 2 years when the Lakers are the only team that will be able to challenge us

Wardell has never been know for his court vision. Iggy looks like Magic compared to the fraud.:lol

Thebesteva
12-16-2016, 12:15 AM
Damn, Snitch Jr. is almost as selfish as Snitch Sr. :lol :lol You just dont give up...I give you props