Clipper Nation
12-15-2016, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-cVoUVXqXQ

RD2191
12-15-2016, 06:54 PM
:lmao

Mitch
12-15-2016, 08:26 PM
Warriors should have gone 4-0, tbh. Curry and others just disappeared at the right times for LBJ & Crew

Fabbs
12-16-2016, 07:39 AM
Ya Benoit and the Laker posters are just robbin this place.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/former-wwe-star-body-slams-would-be-robber-at-gas-station/vi-AAlBSAa?ocid=spartandhp

Thread
12-16-2016, 12:02 PM
For unbelievable nothing Trumps the '13 Finals. Christ, they was selling your shit as I was ferreting out a place on the support beam across the living room. "That spot looks like it'll hold you, Dale." - Girl

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 12:36 PM
For unbelievable nothing Trumps the '13 Finals. Christ, they was selling your shit as I was ferreting out a place on the support beam across the living room. "That spot looks like it'll hold you, Dale." - Girl

3-1 trumps it, Dale. They were selling the Warriors' shit on the Internet. They were already comparing the Dubs to MVPippen's Bulls and the Showtime Lakers. They thought they were big shots. Then LeBron took it out of the case and put it into the Cavs' case. No more big shots.

Thread
12-16-2016, 12:48 PM
3-1 trumps it, Dale. They were selling the Warriors' shit on the Internet. They were already comparing the Dubs to MVPippen's Bulls and the Showtime Lakers. They thought they were big shots. Then LeBron took it out of the case and put it into the Cavs' case. No more big shots.

No, my fine Political Forum pal. And you know it, CN. '13 was unforgivable. You know me as an honest fellow who tells the truth in matters like this, if not all matters. That video of your arena fans stoking thru those non-perishable bins & retrieving their donations after the fact is a blight upon the Alamo city.

- Your PF pal

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 04:28 PM
6 was bad, real bad, for Spurfan. But it pales in comparison to blowing 3-1 after lodging 73.

- "We're light years ahead of the rest of the league."
- Joe Lacob, April 2016

- "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
- LeBron James, June 2016

nickdakoolkat
12-16-2016, 06:37 PM
Id like to see what the cavs would have done if lebron was playing on a injured knee that required surgery to fix.

Joseph Kony
12-16-2016, 06:47 PM
No, my fine Political Forum pal. And you know it, CN. '13 was unforgivable. You know me as an honest fellow who tells the truth in matters like this, if not all matters. That video of your arena fans stoking thru those non-perishable bins & retrieving their donations after the fact is a blight upon the Alamo city.

- Your PF pal

99.9% of humanity would disagree with you. Nothing will top a 3-1 choke with HCA in the finals tbh, except a 3-0 choke. I know you're no stranger to quitters blowing 3-1 leads so I'm guessing that's why you refuse to admit the obvious

Joseph Kony
12-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Id like to see what the cavs would have done if lebron was playing on a injured knee that required surgery to fix.

:lmao :lmao :lmao what about det time Love/Irving missed the finals

:cry b-b-b-but curry's knee :cry

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 06:56 PM
I'd like to see what the Cavs would have done if two of their three best players didn't miss the Finals in 2015.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-16-2016, 07:02 PM
2016 was just a crazy crazy year in the good old US of A.

Arcadian
12-17-2016, 06:25 AM

No, '16 was worse. This is just how you resolve your cognitive dissonance with knowing Kobe was inferior to Duncan (and Lebron). Well...he was.

Thread
12-17-2016, 06:53 AM
No, '16 was worse. This is just how you resolve your cognitive dissonance with knowing Kobe was inferior to Duncan (and Lebron). Well...he was.

No, Arc. '13 is absolutely stunning. They were stringing your ropes, daddy. Your people in San Antonio in that arena were gathered around that 25 inch Magnavox television set. They were selling those people your shit on that TV.

Then? All the laughter died in sorrow.

ha, ha.

Silver&Black
12-17-2016, 09:14 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao what about det time Love/Irving missed the finals

:cry b-b-b-but curry's knee :cry

Kony...

My nigga.

Killakobe81
12-17-2016, 09:54 AM

Jeezy, Cully you was gonna go out like that cat in Shawshank who couldnt adjust to post prison life?

Killakobe81
12-17-2016, 09:57 AM
CN WTF ...this has do with the Lakers?!

djohn2oo8
12-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Well his eyes are slanted and filled with jizz. Just a little hard for him to see straight.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2016, 10:17 AM
:lol Pretending that 99% of the Warriors' "fanbase" isn't just Laker "fans" bandwagoning
:lol Lakers North

In all seriousness, it's a reference to that faggot Benoit's similar thread.

K...
12-17-2016, 11:07 AM
This is an actual serious thread. We know why pop fucked up 6 (hubris). We know why Duncan gassed in 7(the bag). And 14 was not "well we had less injuries and home court so we win this time" but "we decided we actually want to win, see this is winning"

Watching 15 and 16 has been like watching LeBron and a field of special needs kids. For a team " light years ahead" they feel light years behind LeBron and the spurs in the all time ranks. Spurs 2-1 over LeBron (with the two being very dominate). Warriors 1-1* behind. Blowing 3-1 is an asterisk. Dirk beat a better LeBron team too, so Dirk> curry, too.

Sean Cagney
12-17-2016, 03:42 PM
6 was bad, real bad, for Spurfan. But it pales in comparison to blowing 3-1 after lodging 73.

- "We're light years ahead of the rest of the league."
- Joe Lacob, April 2016

- "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
- LeBron James, June 2016

^^^^^^^^

Chucho
12-18-2016, 03:57 PM
I at least respect Dale for at least trying to keep the magic alive. It's over Dale. It really is. Irrelevancy killed the rivalry after Kobe raped your franchise and put a bullet in its head But since Kobe didn't have anyone to pull the trigger for him, he fucked it up and left that team on life support. The good news? Docs say the team might make a relevance recovery before the end of the 20s.