PDA

View Full Version : Even Struggle's own teammates don't want him to be the go-to guy

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 12:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8vMlvJm.png

DPG21920
12-16-2016, 01:02 AM
SEA play calling is atrocious and their arrogance will keep them from doing anything this year. They are really not very good. If Rams don't drop a wide open bomb, then Goff doesn't miss a 4 yard wide open player in the end zone things change.

So many thing broke SEA way because STL is so damn terrible. Fake punt botched. Holding call to give SEA the ball after a 4th down failure. Dropped passes and an INT that looked like it should have been an INT over ruled.

Avante
12-16-2016, 01:07 AM
You're a funny little guy CN.

Avante...the players voted Russell Wilson number 17 best player in the NFL.
CN....players,hahaha~~~~ They know nothing (more or less)

Now here ya are talking about what players say, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what Bill Belichick says about Russell Wilson.

On Russell Wilson:

“He can move when he wants to move, when he needs to move. I think that’s the big thing. I mean he’s not a guy that runs to run. He runs, and makes plays so if you don’t contain him, if you don’t control him, if you let him extend the play, then you’re basically looking for trouble. If you do, then you’ve got to defend all of the other things. He’s certainly capable of making plays in the pocket and out of the pocket, and you’ve got to defend it. And again, I think when he runs, usually it hurts you because you don’t have it defended. Whether that’s a scramble for a first-down or a keep off the running play or whatever it is. If you have it defended, then he’ll not run. He just makes great decisions. He’s a tremendous competitor. I have all of the respect in the world for Russell Wilson both on and off the field. [He’s] a tremendous player, a tremendous person and I’ve had the opportunity to spend some time with him. He’s a very competitive guy, a great football player, and again, when you watch him play he just makes good decision after good decision after good decision after good decision. That’s really what you want a quarterback to do.”

Now that is coming from a guy who knows talent and the game, not some freak who hides behind a computer calling everyone a faggot faggot faggot.

The great Russell Wilson could easily have had 4 TD's tonight, now they have 10 days off for that SB run.

So we can add Belichick to that long list of those in the know who agree with Avante about Russell Wilson. A great young talent who will only get better, a HOFer if he can stay healthy. He is already way ahead of al those HOFers at the same stage of the career.

Oh yeah.....(this from when he went into NE and put on a show)
Brian Billick On Russell Wilson: 'He Was Absolutely Brilliant'

Against the Patriots, Wilson completed 25 of 37 passes for 348 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions. The offense delivered its best performance of the season, scoring on seven of nine drives.
Wilson's finest moment came with 4 minutes, 30 seconds left in the game. From the shotgun, he took the snap and lofted a perfectly placed pass down the middle of the field to wide receiver Doug Baldwin for a 15-yard touchdown. It was the third time in the game Baldwin got in the end zone.

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 01:09 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-16-2016, 01:13 AM
chirp chirp

translation

Russell Wilson put on another show tonight, wow. That pass to Lockett, a thing of beauty. Yep Avante, you nailed it this guy is amazing. He had what three td's and should have had four?

Yep, my saying don't listen to players then posting what players say was pretty dumb. As ya can see I'm not known for my smarts.

Avante
12-16-2016, 02:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAy6L-CxB4

There is no end to it.

But, this freak who thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton can't see it, sheesh~~~~~ Everyone else does.

Bill Belichick
Brian Billick
Troy Aikman
Dan Fouts
Stephen A. Smith
Steve Young....he is better than I was
Skip Bayless
Warren Moon
Trent Dilfer
Ron Jaworski
Colin Cowherd
Pete Carroll
Fellow NFL players voted him 17 best player
Jon Gruden
Avante

No end in sight....

Wilson is a rare breed, and may follow the path of Newton in redefining the quarterback position his own way. The Young comparison, though, feels right on a number of levels. Wilson runs with similar purpose and intelligence. He is cerebral and under control. There is a surgical precision to the way he approaches the game. Neither Young nor Wilson ever appear rushed. And both are relentless winners.
Young had the benefit of developing behind Joe Montana, but some would say many of his prime years were wasted on the bench. Wilson will not need to worry about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine Russell Wilson playing behind that Cowboy line, handing off to Elliott, while throwing to Witten, Dez, Beasley. I bet Jones would trade both Romo and Dak to get Russell Wilson.

leemajors
12-16-2016, 09:11 AM
chirp chirp

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 09:28 AM
chirp chirp

benefactor
12-16-2016, 09:49 AM
chirp chirp

Darth_Pelican
12-16-2016, 10:25 AM
chirp chirp

Ghazi
12-16-2016, 11:53 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-16-2016, 12:27 PM
I knew I should have just played along acting like these rookies do, freaking out in week two, after....A....play or...A...game. I knew actually knowing the game wasn't a good thing here.

I just can't do it.

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 12:37 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-16-2016, 01:08 PM
Ya start treads trying to bait Avante then play that, hahaha~~~~~~~~

Dude, did ya see RW play last night? Is he great or what, and that line sucks.

benefactor
12-16-2016, 01:17 PM
chirp chirp

Darth_Pelican
12-16-2016, 02:20 PM
chirp chirp

leemajors
12-16-2016, 03:25 PM
chirp chirp

spurraider21
12-16-2016, 03:36 PM
yeah wilson threw incomplete from the 1 on first down. they get got stuffed on a run pay on second down, and wilson threw a 1 yard td to baldwin on third down... such a statement

Avante
12-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Does anyone care what else Sherman has said about Wilson being why they are the success they are?

This really is funny how some of you work things.

Wilson beats NE..IN IN...NE, has a fantatic game.....crickets. HA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had a good game last night....crickets. But....vs GB and a shittty game, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
12-16-2016, 04:23 PM
chirp chirp

benefactor
12-16-2016, 04:45 PM
chirp chirp

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-16-2016, 10:46 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
12-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Russell Wilson in ANOTHER playoff game this will make 11 in five seasons and he has never lost the first one. Is that another NFL record?

No end to this....

During Wilson’s first three seasons, Seattle won 42 games (including playoffs), the most in the N.F.L. Wilson’s strong play was a big reason for the team’s success, but so was his minuscule contract, as he cost Seattle’s salary cap, on average, less than $700,000 during those years. In July he signed a four-year contract extension worth $87.6 million, including a $31 million signing bonus. With that extension, the Seahawks were banking on Wilson playing like one of the best quarterbacks in the league; over the last month, perhaps no player has been better.

benefactor
12-17-2016, 01:27 PM
chirp chirp