PDA

View Full Version : SpursesTawk Hardkowre Gangsta robs 7-11

Fabbs
12-16-2016, 07:36 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/former-wwe-star-body-slams-would-be-robber-at-gas-station/vi-AAlBSAa?ocid=spartandhp

Joseph Kony
12-16-2016, 03:31 PM
OP is a faggot

Fabbs
12-17-2016, 11:17 AM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/d/d5/Ralph_wiggum-with-gun.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130520182617
I'm a SpursTalk gangster.

Avante
12-18-2016, 02:24 AM
OP is a faggot

This is why we have Avante. That is what this place is all about so why care about anything other than talking shit?

A bunch of cowards and dumb asses talking shit while safely hidden away, THAT....is ST. And the biggest cowards are the ones who never start threads, they just leech.

I'd love to be standing right in front of this little freak Joseph Korny, watch this little bitch play a whole other game when he can't hide like a fucking coward.

I'm dead serious when I say I have never encountered as many cowards as I have here. Texas????

Hell, the best fighters at the Alamo were Davey Crockett from Tennesee and Jim Bowie from Louisiana.

DJR210
12-18-2016, 08:43 AM
:lol forum hero

Joseph Kony
12-18-2016, 11:06 AM
This is why we have Avante. That is what this place is all about so why care about anything other than talking shit?

A bunch of cowards and dumb asses talking shit while safely hidden away, THAT....is ST. And the biggest cowards are the ones who never start threads, they just leech.

I'd love to be standing right in front of this little freak Joseph Korny, watch this little bitch play a whole other game when he can't hide like a fucking coward.

I'm dead serious when I say I have never encountered as many cowards as I have here. Texas????

Hell, the best fighters at the Alamo were Davey Crockett from Tennesee and Jim Bowie from Louisiana.
shut the fuck up child rapist

Avante
12-18-2016, 11:28 AM
shut the fuck up child rapist

Talking shit while safely hidden away, hahaha~~~~~~ Dude, you are a fucking coward, and I'd love to see you talk that way standing in front of me or anyone. Dude, do you ever do anything besides leech off everyone.

Make me shut up asshole, see how stupid that was?

12-18-2016, 09:44 PM
chirp chirp

Fabbs
12-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Talking shit while safely hidden away, hahaha~~~~~~ Dude, you are a fucking coward, and I'd love to see you talk that way standing in front of me or anyone. Dude, do you ever do anything besides leech off everyone.

Make me shut up asshole, see how stupid that was?
Avante

Hey Avante maybe he and his types should be sent some Jergens as a Christmas gesture?