PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Cousins is just an incorrigible cancer..

spursistan
12-16-2016, 10:03 PM

Watch the embedded video...And I was thinking Spurs/Pop might take a flier on him :lol..

daslicer
12-16-2016, 10:52 PM
Pretty funny to watch Cousins get trolled by that reporter at 44 seconds.

ambchang
12-16-2016, 11:13 PM
That is why the kings keep under performing. The culture ain't right.

spursistan
12-16-2016, 11:57 PM

No one is touching him with a 10 foot pole..It is obvious NBA insiders know more on the extent of his toxicity..Not worth the trouble..

StrengthAndHonor
12-17-2016, 12:50 AM
I wish no man ill will but I hope this guy gets cancer IRL.

rasuo214
12-17-2016, 02:06 AM
eh if he didn't have issues there would be no way he'd be available at a reasonable deal. I certainly see why he'd be worth the risk, especially since him and Kawhi have a decent relationship and Cousins likes Pop.

Raven
12-17-2016, 06:07 AM
I don't see anything wrong in the video

Chillen
12-17-2016, 09:10 AM
He seems like the kind of guy Pop can turn around. He seems very sensitive to opinions about him and holds a grudge based on that clip, but some of those reporters are pure filfth. The more this keeps up the cheaper he will be to get at the deadline, they might take Aldridge for him after all.

RD2191
12-17-2016, 11:18 AM
He's a loser. Dude needs to gtfo of the NBA if he can't handle the criticism.

Chillen
12-17-2016, 12:08 PM
He's a loser. Dude needs to gtfo of the NBA if he can't handle the criticism.

If he lays a finger on a reporter he could be banned for life from the NBA or for a year or months more than likely. At the start of that clip it got really heated, he needs to handle himself better those reporters are not worth risking a career over tbh. The NBA would come down really hard on him if he got into a brawl with a reporter, a big no no. You have to prove you can get along with people and be civilized in this league to have longevity.

Spurs need to try and get this guy, he would flourish under Pop.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Pop would never allow Cousins on his team. He has severe racial issues with outspoken, strong-willed black American men. Cousins would either be put in the doghouse like Dedmon was, or he'd get cut in Stephen Jackson-esque fashion for refusing to put on a minstrel show for Massa Pop.

Shastafarian
12-17-2016, 01:29 PM
Pop would never allow Cousins on his team. He has severe racial issues with outspoken, strong-willed black American men. Cousins would either be put in the doghouse like Dedmon was, or he'd get cut in Stephen Jackson-esque fashion for refusing to put on a minstrel show for Massa Pop.

Oh is that why Pop invited John Carlos to come speak to the Spurs last year?

Serious question: Do you get fulfillment out of being an internet troll?

djohn2oo8
12-17-2016, 01:40 PM
Now CN is defending Cousins? :lol

daslicer
12-17-2016, 02:18 PM

:lol Wow I didn't know you were Harlem's son.

daslicer
12-17-2016, 02:32 PM
If he lays a finger on a reporter he could be banned for life from the NBA or for a year or months more than likely. At the start of that clip it got really heated, he needs to handle himself better those reporters are not worth risking a career over tbh. The NBA would come down really hard on him if he got into a brawl with a reporter, a big no no. You have to prove you can get along with people and be civilized in this league to have longevity.

Spurs need to try and get this guy, he would flourish under Pop.

This guy is psychotic. He has been a bully his whole entire life going back to high school and has gotten away with it. He has never faced any serious consequences for his antics in the past. This is a guy who has never had any respect for anyone besides himself which makes him not coach-able. Go back to even his Kentucky days he didn't have respect for Calipari who is a coaching legend. There is even stories about how Calipari hated him so much that he was excited when Demarcus decided to go the one and done route. This is the same guy who has threatened to beat up teammates for not playing well as documented with the Nick Stauskas. Demarcus is 26 and it's widely acknowledged that your brain stops changing after the age of 25 so he's going to be same person for the rest of his life which is a nutcase.

I see Demarcus in the Jr Rider mold. Just like Rider he's a talented malcontent that will play his way out of the league. Keep in mind not even a legend like Phil Jackson was able to save Rider's career. I feel Pop would have the same type of failure with Demarcus. Demarcus is not even worth touching. Wherever he ends up getting traded to watch him destroy that team.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2016, 02:50 PM
:lol Wow I didn't know you were Harlem's son.

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1380392435ra/755438.gif

apalisoc_9
12-17-2016, 04:12 PM
I like Demarcus. He's immature and the media knows so they try to squeeze as much as possible from him. He's never really had any problems with teamates too.

spursistan
12-17-2016, 04:35 PM
I like Demarcus. He's immature and the media knows so they try to squeeze as much as possible from him. He's never really had any problems with teamates too.

He's got some anger management issues, like real ones..But I would be tempted to see if the combination of winning, the towering, ultimate respect-worthy personality of Pop, and Spurs closed-doors media policy would have any chance of salvaging him..

Imagine Kawhi/Boogie 1-2 punch (after swapping him with Softridge) for the next half decade from an on-court basketball angle ..Basically Kobe/Shaq 2.0 with similiar hazards..:wow

Chillen
12-17-2016, 04:36 PM
I feel Pop would have the same type of failure with Demarcus. Demarcus is not even worth touching. Wherever he ends up getting traded to watch him destroy that team.

I hear ya but imo he's worth the gamble, if all it takes is LMA to get him, I'm in.

Splits
12-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Jesus fuck ClitNation is a tard

djohn2oo8
12-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Jesus fuck ClitNation is a tard
:lol

LittleCriminal
12-18-2016, 12:15 AM
Gasol and Parker for Cousins..
#pipedreams

100%duncan
12-18-2016, 01:23 AM
I’d trade Gasol and Aldridge for him in an instant. Of course the salaries don’t match but you get the point

Chillen
12-18-2016, 08:48 AM
I’d trade Gasol and Aldridge for him in an instant. Of course the salaries don’t match but you get the point

I get the point but if the Spurs were to acquire Cousins it would probably cost them Aldridge. I doubt the Kings would want Gasol or Parker, but that would be amazing if all we had to do was give up Gasol for Cousins. Odds are they would want a trade that gives them picks, etc and good role players. An Aldridge trade though would keep them in playoff contention.

100%duncan
12-18-2016, 09:04 AM
I get the point but if the Spurs were to acquire Cousins it would probably cost them Aldridge. I doubt the Kings would want Gasol or Parker, but that would be amazing if all we had to do was give up Gasol for Cousins. Odds are they would want a trade that gives them picks, etc and good role players. An Aldridge trade though would keep them in playoff contention.

I’d give up Aldridge in a heartbeat

Spurtacular
12-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Kings PR whitewash is pretty funny to read, tbh.

Spurtacular
12-18-2016, 12:56 PM

Cousins is a cancer; but if one thought the Spurs could be in remission for a year or two, I could see this.

Ditty
12-18-2016, 01:00 PM
I think Cousins would chill the fuck out under Pop. He seems to really like Leonard also.

I would do an Aldridge for Cousins swap in a heart beat.

Chillen
12-18-2016, 02:12 PM
I think if the Spurs want Cousins they can get him for Aldridge, his recent behavior has probably turned teams off. Aldridge for the Kings would be a good return for Cousins, they'd still be in playoff contention next season and Aldridge can be the man again in Sac. I think it's more if the Spurs and Pop want Cousins, because I think the Kings do that trade today if on the table just to ship Cousins out.

12-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Trade Aldridge, pau and picks for cousins

Porky/mills/leprocy
danny/manure
kawhi/Simmons
Bertans/Lee
cousins/deadman

:wow

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2016, 09:23 PM

:tu Most people aren't intelligent enough(or just naive) to notice the nuance in Pop's actions and comments, tbh..good call..

spursistan
12-19-2016, 01:02 AM

Thinking Pop will put up with his cancerous act after 20 years of Timmy :lol

Chillen
12-19-2016, 07:53 AM
What are the odds of this happening? http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zhrnypo

I doubt Sac would want Mirotic and Taj for Cousins, but Bulls would still have a solid team after that trade. Sac would have expiring contracts.

Captivus
12-19-2016, 08:20 PM
PbaONoSO8rM

Robz4000
12-19-2016, 08:27 PM
What are the odds of this happening? http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zhrnypo

I doubt Sac would want Mirotic and Taj for Cousins, but Bulls would still have a solid team after that trade. Sac would have expiring contracts.

Almost zero. Mirotic's stock has never been lower and Taj Gibson is barely enough to swing a trade for Rudy Gay.

daslicer
12-19-2016, 08:42 PM
I stand by what I say about Demarcus which is he's going to be a talented career malcontent with no success ala JR Rider. With that being said I"m excited to see which new team he ends up with. I think it's going to be great comedy to watch him destroy his new team. Where do you guys think he will end up getting traded to or do the Kings keep him?

Fabbs
12-19-2016, 11:47 PM
Anyone think of disrupters who have nonetheless played on Championship or near Champ teams?

Denise Rodman. Any others?

My understanding is it was not Phildo who kept Rodman in line, but rather when Rodman tried his extreme antics it was Jordan.

Chillen
12-20-2016, 02:07 PM
Almost zero. Mirotic's stock has never been lower and Taj Gibson is barely enough to swing a trade for Rudy Gay.

So I guess the reality is Butler, picks etc for Cousins would have the Kings interested. Not sure if I want to give up Jimmy for him, but we still have Wade, Rondo.

Robz4000
12-20-2016, 04:02 PM
So I guess the reality is Butler, picks etc for Cousins would have the Kings interested. Not sure if I want to give up Jimmy for him, but we still have Wade, Rondo.

Yep. Chicago just doesn't have any interesting young prospects that can be packaged with Gibson to get it done.

rasuo214
12-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Anyone think of disrupters who have nonetheless played on Championship or near Champ teams?

Denise Rodman. Any others?

My understanding is it was not Phildo who kept Rodman in line, but rather when Rodman tried his extreme antics it was Jordan.

Sheed?

Mal
12-21-2016, 04:25 AM
Boogie is da men

https://twitter.com/JmanBoiii/status/811456299057614848

Robz4000
12-21-2016, 04:34 AM
Cousins is a monster, but his attitude may keep him from doing anything with it. Need to get him out of the Kings' poisonous organization ASAP.

Seventyniner
12-21-2016, 09:12 AM
I see Demarcus in the Jr Rider mold. Just like Rider he's a talented malcontent that will play his way out of the league. Keep in mind not even a legend like Phil Jackson was able to save Rider's career. I feel Pop would have the same type of failure with Demarcus. Demarcus is not even worth touching. Wherever he ends up getting traded to watch him destroy that team.

You mean Isaiah Rider? But Cousins has two things on him: Cousins is even more talented and he's a center. He'll have a long career and be paid like a superstar, though I agree that it's hard to see him having any sustained team success.

Phil Jackson is the only coach I can think of who would even have a chance of reining him in.

Fabbs
12-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Sheed?
Yep, another guy holding up a Championship trophy. With Larry Brown.

With all this alleged "Pop is da man" schpeel, seems like he would be able to find a way to bring a Championship with Cousins added. Some of us would rather have (and have had with Timmy Dunks) another Championship vs *so classy* 1st and 2nd round outs.

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2016, 12:46 PM
It goes beyond the typical "cancer" talk IMO..I think he has serious mental issues, tbh..man isn't normal:lol

He's the best big man in the NBA, though..there aren't many bigs in the history of the league that have more talent than the current version of Cousins..

spursistan
12-21-2016, 12:57 PM
What a waste of talent, tbh...Dude would have been Shaq-dominant in this era if not for his mental instability and the shitty franchise situation he came into....

SpursforSix
12-21-2016, 01:21 PM
You mean Isaiah Rider? But Cousins has two things on him: Cousins is even more talented and he's a center. He'll have a long career and be paid like a superstar, though I agree that it's hard to see him having any sustained team success.

Phil Jackson is the only coach I can think of who would even have a chance of reining him in.

JR is Isiah Rider. Anyway, Cousins has already surpassed him career wise. But the point is well taken. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any players with this kind of talent that started off as malcontents that later changed their ways to become dominant players within the framework of a team. I guess Rodman is the closest I can come up with. But as valuable as he was, I'm not sure the Bulls win any less rings without him.

Seventyniner
12-21-2016, 05:59 PM
JR is Isiah Rider. Anyway, Cousins has already surpassed him career wise. But the point is well taken. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any players with this kind of talent that started off as malcontents that later changed their ways to become dominant players within the framework of a team. I guess Rodman is the closest I can come up with. But as valuable as he was, I'm not sure the Bulls win any less rings without him.

Wow, I was actually thinking of JR Reid there.

Yeah, Rodman is the best comparison attitude-wise. It took Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan to get Rodman in line, and no coach/player combo in the league right now comes close to that. Pop/Duncan might have, but even then it would have been a big risk.

Arcadian
12-21-2016, 06:43 PM
You can't be a playoff virgin and be compared with Robinson and Hakeem. Sorry, you just can't.

I don't wanna hear about how bad his team is. Dave and Hakeem also had shit rosters in their primes.

After watching Tim Duncan for 20 years, I have no sympathy for egotistical superstars. Timmy proved it's possible to be the best player on earth while not acting like a piece of shit. So if you're gonna be like that, fuck you.

daslicer
12-21-2016, 07:57 PM
You can't be a playoff virgin and be compared with Robinson and Hakeem. Sorry, you just can't.

I don't wanna hear about how bad his team is. Dave and Hakeem also had shit rosters in their primes.

After watching Tim Duncan for 20 years, I have no sympathy for egotistical superstars. Timmy proved it's possible to be the best player on earth while not acting like a piece of shit. So if you're gonna be like that, fuck you.

In my eyes a legit superstar will at least get to the playoffs regardless of the talent around him. Demarcus has been in the league for 7 years but has zero playoff appearances. I don't care how bad his team is if he was truly great Demarcus would have found a way to get into the playoffs at least once. Demarcus to me is more like a black Kevin Love. He puts up gaudy stats but doesn't know how to win games. His defense is also terrible.

Chillen
12-21-2016, 08:44 PM
In my eyes a legit superstar will at least get to the playoffs regardless of the talent around him. Demarcus has been in the league for 7 years but has zero playoff appearances. I don't care how bad his team is if he was truly great Demarcus would have found a way to get into the playoffs at least once. Demarcus to me is more like a black Kevin Love. He puts up gaudy stats but doesn't know how to win games. His defense is also terrible.

That's why Cousins on the Spurs would be so damn interesting, to see what he is really made of.

hater
12-21-2016, 08:47 PM
Who the fuck cares about loser reporters? Pop daily shits on these turds. Ill take cousins over any of our soft shit bigs except for Deadman imo

hater
12-21-2016, 08:50 PM
You bet your ass 1/2 the teams in the league would trade for Decousins

Hes basically at a level of a whatever dat dudes name the guy that cant close his mouth and plays for the worriers hes at that level and then some. For the right price he could be a huge piece to a championship run.

daslicer
12-21-2016, 09:29 PM
That's why Cousins on the Spurs would be so damn interesting, to see what he is really made of.

I already know what he's made of. He's proved that in the last 7 years. He's simply not a winner. I guess it would be interesting to see how he reacts when Pop would tell him to get over himself. I wonder if he would punch out Pop or choke him.

ambchang
12-21-2016, 09:55 PM

Rodman was actually fine when daly was his coach. He fell off the wagon after daly left.

Rodman craves that father son relationship it seems. Daly and Jackson filled that role. As for Jordan, it's pretty well documented Jackson kept rodman in line. Jordan did nothing.

rasuo214
12-22-2016, 02:41 AM
I know it's easy to blame Cousins being a cancer to explain why he hasn't been to the playoffs but outside of a (barely) 8th seed season you could say the same thing about Anthony Davis yet a lot of teams would love to have him. I think it says more about the NBA today that building around a big isn't the best route to success. Sixers are loaded with them and they still suck, Wolves have Towns and still suck etc.

Elite guards/SF > Elite Center/PF

daslicer
12-22-2016, 02:52 AM
I know it's easy to blame Cousins being a cancer to explain why he hasn't been to the playoffs but outside of a (barely) 8th seed season you could say the same thing about Anthony Davis yet a lot of teams would love to have him. I think it says more about the NBA today that building around a big isn't the best route to success. Sixers are loaded with them and they still suck, Wolves have Towns and still suck etc.

Elite guards/SF > Elite Center/PF

Anthony Davis actually got to the playoffs once in his career plus he's suffered from injuries the last few years. Also Towns is only in his second year so it's too early to judge him. Embid is only a rookie so again it's too early to judge. All these guys have been in the league only for a short period of time while Demarcus has been in the league for 7 years. I always give a player 4-5 years when they enter the league before I start criticizing them for not going to the playoffs. Demarcus has already exceeding that time frame.

rasuo214
12-22-2016, 04:32 AM
Anthony Davis actually got to the playoffs once in his career plus he's suffered from injuries the last few years. Also Towns is only in his second year so it's too early to judge him. Embid is only a rookie so again it's too early to judge. All these guys have been in the league only for a short period of time while Demarcus has been in the league for 7 years. I always give a player 4-5 years when they enter the league before I start criticizing them for not going to the playoffs. Demarcus has already exceeding that time frame.

Davis barely made the playoffs. The Pelicans have been sub .500 4 of his 5 seasons and 3 of those seasons sub .400. Even if you factor in injuries, the Pelicans have only won 44.2% of games Davis has started in. Cousins is at 37.4%.

Compare that to a pre-Steve Kerr Steph Curry @ 56.1%

Or the NO version of CP3 @ 55.5%

You'd have to go back to Timmy/Dirk/Shaq or maybe Orlando Dwight to find successful bigs.

dfens
12-22-2016, 08:02 AM
Davis barely made the playoffs. The Pelicans have been sub .500 4 of his 5 seasons and 3 of those seasons sub .400. Even if you factor in injuries, the Pelicans have only won 44.2% of games Davis has started in. Cousins is at 37.4%.

Compare that to a pre-Steve Kerr Steph Curry @ 56.1%

Or the NO version of CP3 @ 55.5%

You'd have to go back to Timmy/Dirk/Shaq or maybe Orlando Dwight to find successful bigs.

anthony davis should sue the pelicans for destroying his health. Besides him that's a struggling Dleague team, only trash and injured players, they barely play together to create a functional team.

cousins can say the same thing but the problem is he IS the cause. that nigga is just a loser. He could put up 30/15/5 and I still wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

Chillen
12-22-2016, 08:54 AM
If you can get Cousins to be a Spur without giving up Kawhi, Parker, Gasol, Green, Mills, Manu, you do it. I think with Cousins Spurs become an even bigger threat to beat Golden State. I hope RC is on the phones at the deadline trying to get this guy.

SpursforSix
12-22-2016, 10:02 AM
If you can get Cousins to be a Spur without giving up Kawhi, Parker, Gasol, Green, Mills, Manu, you do it. I think with Cousins Spurs become an even bigger threat to beat Golden State. I hope RC is on the phones at the deadline trying to get this guy.

IMO, Spurs can give up any two players besides KL if it meant getting Cousins. I assume one would be LMA.

Chillen
12-22-2016, 10:14 AM
IMO, Spurs can give up any two players besides KL if it meant getting Cousins. I assume one would be LMA.

I know the Spurs will probably remain loyal, but if Sac wants Aldridge for Cousins, get it done RC! at least try. It might be the best value they can get back for him.

SpursforSix
12-22-2016, 11:04 AM
I know the Spurs will probably remain loyal, but if Sac wants Aldridge for Cousins, get it done RC! at least try. It might be the best value they can get back for him.

I don't think they owe anything to LMA. I'm not sure if they'd have to package someone else to get this done. I'm sure that Sac wouldn't want Parker or Manu. I'd hate to give up Green but I think having Cousins would be worth it. It'd be a gamble for sure considering his attitude. But if they want to contend for a ring this season, I think he'd put them in the discussion.

Chillen
12-22-2016, 01:18 PM
I don't think they owe anything to LMA. I'm not sure if they'd have to package someone else to get this done. I'm sure that Sac wouldn't want Parker or Manu. I'd hate to give up Green but I think having Cousins would be worth it. It'd be a gamble for sure considering his attitude. But if they want to contend for a ring this season, I think he'd put them in the discussion.

It boils down to if the Kings even want Aldridge and if the Spurs would be willing to take a gamble on him. Pop doesn't like players with attitude problems, but the Spurs FO needs to look at the future of the franchise and Pop may retire in a few years. A Leonard/Cousins duo has a better shot at winning a ring imo. I think Aldridge is a great return for Cousins assuming the Kings want to keep in the playoff hunt. So hopefully the Spurs FO gives it a shot to acquire Cousins.

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2016, 02:30 PM
He's got some anger management issues, like real ones..But I would be tempted to see if the combination of winning, the towering, ultimate respect-worthy personality of Pop, and Spurs closed-doors media policy would have any chance of salvaging him..

Imagine Kawhi/Boogie 1-2 punch (after swapping him with Softridge) for the next half decade from an on-court basketball angle ..Basically Kobe/Shaq 2.0 with similiar hazards..:wow

The issue w/ Cousins is that he has ALWAYS been a spoiled brat since his AAU days & playing on a winning program in Kentucky under Calipari didn't change him a bit. Rasheed was well like in North Carolina & only became a head case when he was surrounded by a bunch of enablers (Z-Bo basically fell into the same trap).

The only championship proven executive that would take a chance on him is Riley b/c he's about to retire.:lol

Isaiah Thomas is probably doing everything he can to stop Ainge from trading for Boogie.:lol

Chillen
12-22-2016, 05:41 PM
The issue w/ Cousins is that he has ALWAYS been a spoiled brat since his AAU days & playing on a winning program in Kentucky under Calipari didn't change him a bit. Rasheed was well like in North Carolina & only became a head case when he was surrounded by a bunch of enablers (Z-Bo basically fell into the same trap).

The only championship proven executive that would take a chance on him is Riley b/c he's about to retire.:lol

Isaiah Thomas is probably doing everything he can to stop Ainge from trading for Boogie.:lol

If it makes the team better that's all that matters, Cousins makes the Spurs better!

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2016, 08:45 PM
If it makes the team better that's all that matters, Cousins makes the Spurs better!

Pop traded Rodman for Will Perdue b/c he was a locker room cancer.:lol

100%duncan
12-22-2016, 10:52 PM
Who the fuck cares about loser reporters? Pop daily shits on these turds. Ill take cousins over any of our soft shit bigs except for Deadman imo

Truthbombs

Captivus
12-23-2016, 09:38 AM
I cant believe that after all the softness critics against Spurs bigs, some people wont take Cousins..
Ill take him every day of the week...and two times on sunday.

Replace the soft talks, with crazy talks.

MultiTroll
12-23-2016, 11:12 AM
the end.
Do it RC.

MultiTroll
12-23-2016, 11:13 AM
Pop traded Rodman for Will Perdue b/c he was a locker room cancer.:lol
Pop sure showed him. :rolleyes

Chillen
12-23-2016, 12:07 PM

Haha, 3 straight NBA titles with Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Kerr, Harper. Pretty sure Rodman can't thank Pop enough!

Anyway, here are Rodman's Spurs highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63iaYp4QIw

Kawhitstorm
12-23-2016, 12:30 PM

Media: Pop is a genius.......b/c he rode Timmay's coattails.:sleep

12-23-2016, 12:41 PM
P:lol:lolp

rasuo214
12-23-2016, 08:39 PM
LMA for Cousins is a no-brainer for the Spurs. I question whether the Kings would do that. It's not like LMA is some team leader or great locker room guy, guy can't even bother showing up in shape.

Chillen
12-23-2016, 09:40 PM
LMA for Cousins is a no-brainer for the Spurs. I question whether the Kings would do that. It's not like LMA is some team leader or great locker room guy, guy can't even bother showing up in shape.

It depends if they have better offers for Cousins as the trade deadline nears. Aldridge is better than trading Cousins for some role players, picks etc. It basically would keep the Kings in playoff contention next season. LMA would also be the star of that team, we all know Leonard is the star of the Spurs.

Seventyniner
12-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Haha, 3 straight NBA titles with Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Kerr, Harper. Pretty sure Rodman can't thank Pop enough!

Anyway, here are Rodman's Spurs highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63iaYp4QIw

Laughing trying to imagine Pop and Rodman on the same team.

I actually think Cousins wouldn't quite be as bad but it would be pretty interesting.

Ice009
12-23-2016, 10:05 PM
I still want him. I'm sick of soft bigs. I want someone that will play aggressive, that will go down into the low post consistently, and that will dominate his match up.

HarlemHeat37
12-24-2016, 01:25 AM
Sacramento has quietly taken the 8th seed, in spite of their horrible roster:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-24-2016, 01:38 AM
Sacramento has quietly taken the 8th seed, in spite of their horrible roster:lol

Another team having success without Rudy Gay on the floor putting up empty stats.:lol

spursistan
12-24-2016, 01:40 AM
Unless the Blazers swing a trade for a rim protector,I think the Kings will hold on to the 8th seed..