PDA

View Full Version : You're all wasting your time

Axl Rose
12-17-2016, 05:47 PM
Posting all of your half baked theories, takes, and shitty opinions 24/7 some of you for over a decade on an obscure section of a sports message board that no one reads. It'd be one thing if any of you board liberals were actually making a difference but the few people who ever see your posts already have their minds made up. Face it, 4chan the Donald and the so called "alt right" are winning the culture war big league. My memes and ideas actually reach audiences and ears and have real world impact, look up the theory of meme magic. We pulled off the improbable, and you're still sitting here wallowing in it and accomplishing squat. In the 5+ weeks since Election Day we have continued our onslaught and captured more ground, the question is, can we be stopped?

Thread
12-17-2016, 06:59 PM
Watching him this afternoon in Alabama was incredible. He knew what they'd come for and though he's related the recollections, stories & examinations countless times during the rallies he gave it all to them, systematically, patiently, and with restraint. Left nothing out. We can put visions to his words and it's so utterly American. Yes, he's cautious as 20 January draws near. He's unafraid to tell us the page is blank. I want to believe that page is full, but, it's folly. All the work that must be met will fill the page, but, it's temporal constraints are so worrisome & burdensome. Others would write it for us, preemptively, but, not Trump. We're going to have to write it.

pgardn
12-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Delusions of grandeur much?

Keep going.
This is entertainment.

Winehole23
12-17-2016, 11:59 PM
while we're talking, DJT is creating the new order. the whispering of Cambridge Analytics to his followers will ensure it's carried out socially.

anyone not in the loop is a bystander -- no, a privileged witness -- to a great becoming.

Axl Rose
12-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Obamas brother calling out the merchants on twitter

mavsfan1000
12-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Yep. :lol

RandomGuy
12-21-2016, 05:58 PM
Posting all of your half baked theories, takes, and shitty opinions 24/7 some of you for over a decade on an obscure section of a sports message board that no one reads. It'd be one thing if any of you board liberals were actually making a difference but the few people who ever see your posts already have their minds made up. Face it, 4chan the Donald and the so called "alt right" are winning the culture war big league. My memes and ideas actually reach audiences and ears and have real world impact, look up the theory of meme magic. We pulled off the improbable, and you're still sitting here wallowing in it and accomplishing squat. In the 5+ weeks since Election Day we have continued our onslaught and captured more ground, the question is, can we be stopped?

Interesting theory.

You continue patting yourself on the back like that, so I can laugh when you break your arm.

The alt-right has surfaced and started to genuinely repulse people, when the recognize the nasty thing that scurried from under the rock.

I guess we will see what happens in the next four years. I think it will be funny to see Don the Con throw you to the wolves when you become inconvenient.

RandomGuy
12-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Delusions of grandeur much?

Keep going.
This is entertainment.

+1

Interesting to see someone so deep in an information bubble give in to confirmation bias. Reminds me of Rove in 2012, right up until they lost the election. :lmao

9TwuR0jCavk

It went the other way this time, but given the narrowness of the victory, it would be very easy to overplay a weak hand, which is what I think is going to happen.

TheSanityAnnex
12-21-2016, 06:16 PM
Interesting theory.

You continue patting yourself on the back like that, so I can laugh when you break your arm.

The alt-right has surfaced and started to genuinely repulse people, when the recognize the nasty thing that scurried from under the rock.

I guess we will see what happens in the next four years. I think it will be funny to see Don the Con throw you to the wolves when you become inconvenient.

The only good thing to come out of the alt-right has been Milo Yiannopoulos and Gavin McInnes

PTxSAjXpnqo

MFFJWzgUmTE

Winehole23
12-21-2016, 08:34 PM
Hipster bigots. It takes many kinds to make a world.

TheSanityAnnex
12-21-2016, 08:39 PM
Bigoted towards SJW bigots, I see nothing wrong with that.

Winehole23
12-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Nah. They're striaght up bigots.

TheSanityAnnex
12-21-2016, 08:44 PM
Nah. They're striaght up bigots.
How so and towards whom?

hater
12-21-2016, 08:55 PM
Shillary lost and the Big War was deleyed for a few more years. Everything else is gravy at this point :lol

Clipper Nation
12-21-2016, 09:11 PM
How so and towards whom?
Gloryhole23 is one of those SJW cucks who think anyone to the right of Mao is a bigot.

Winehole23
12-21-2016, 09:28 PM
Everyone's more or less bigoted. Also, more or less dishonest about it. McInnes and Yianopoulos schtick is buttering up bigots and offering them the fig leaf of social criticism so they can be loud and proud.

Winehole23
12-21-2016, 09:30 PM
The critique has merit. The jackals who expouse it and the pack that follows them, not so much.

Winehole23
12-21-2016, 09:35 PM
Oh, except for y'all. You guys are obviously philosophers.

Axl Rose
12-21-2016, 10:07 PM
Gloryhole23 is one of those SJW cucks who think anyone to the right of Mao is a bigot.
Forgive me if I'm ignorant but did mao have any opinions on race? China was and is 100% Chinese and he didn't do anything to change that. Pretty sure he didn't espouse gay pride either

Winehole23
12-23-2016, 01:54 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/XPu4tOldXGjrG/giphy.gif

TeyshaBlue
12-23-2016, 08:31 AM
Ok. That's just creepy.

Winehole23
12-24-2016, 12:21 AM
Mao approves of Axl Rose and the reverse, apparently.

DMC
12-24-2016, 02:57 AM
Interesting theory.

Surfaced? They were there all along. You just ignored it in favor of the SJW angle. Damn were you caught with your pants around your ankles.

Stevie Johnson
12-25-2016, 01:30 PM
I like how OP disguises him here as some "I told you so" faggot. When he isn't selling insurance, which he sucks at, he's on 4chan with all his other cool racist white folk. Fucking faggot I'd fuck you up real quick.

Thread
12-25-2016, 01:31 PM
I like how OP disguises him here as some "I told you so" faggot. When he isn't selling insurance, which he sucks at, he's on 4chan with all his other cool racist white folk. Fucking faggot I'd fuck you up real quick.

Pack a lunch, motherfucker.

Stevie Johnson
12-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Pack a lunch, motherfucker.
Shut the fuck up you old ass faggot. Get the fuck out of my face before I ether you.

Thread
12-25-2016, 02:07 PM
Shut the fuck up you old ass faggot. Get the fuck out of my face before I ether you.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Axl Rose
12-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Aren't you gay?

FuzzyLumpkins
12-25-2016, 02:56 PM
You have several TSA conspiracy threads on the front page yet it is 'liberals' that have the conspiracy theories.

I find the mental gymnastics of claiming that being against bigots is the same bigotry interestingly self serving yet common in the far right thinking.

DMC
12-25-2016, 07:01 PM
^Wordy version of a :rolleyes