PDA

View Full Version : Applesauce complaining about the fans watch.

BD24
12-18-2016, 06:58 PM
In before Applesauce complains about the fans sucking and not being great for Tims jersery retirement because of a few empty seats before and after half time.

Southwest Texas Fan
12-19-2016, 12:22 AM
Fans were fine. I was there tonight and it was awesome.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-19-2016, 12:48 AM
The fans were actually horrible during Tim's ceremony. They wouldn't shut up during most of the speeches.

Spur|n|Austin
12-19-2016, 01:56 AM

UZER
12-19-2016, 02:03 AM
The fans were actually horrible during Tim's ceremony. They wouldn't shut up during most of the speeches.

Fans WERE great, besides the random yelling drunk a-holes. In Tim's most heartfelt moment, the arena was completely silent, and some jerk yells "I LOVE CARROT CAKE!"

Spurs9
12-19-2016, 06:02 PM
Fans WERE great, besides the random yelling drunk a-holes. In Tim's most heartfelt moment, the arena was completely silent, and some jerk yells "I LOVE CARROT CAKE!"

:lmao
Should have yelled i like turtles tbh :lol

TXstbobcat
12-19-2016, 08:51 PM

it was incredible and I feel so lucky to have been there. The t-shirts they gave to the fans were perfect. I'm also glad I got there early enough to have time to get my picture taken with the replica retirement jersey and have my picture taken with the 5 championship trophies.

BD24
12-19-2016, 10:38 PM
Is that what that guy said? lol. I couldnt quite here what he said.

Southwest Texas Fan
12-20-2016, 09:00 PM

Yeah the yelling when Timmy was talking was annoying. It was a great and historical and my daughter and I had the times of our lives. I bought a Tim jersey for her and bought myself a commemorative Tim Duncan coin.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-20-2016, 09:16 PM

what a douche, FE_aNDVee-I