PDA

View Full Version : I have nowhere to plug my vehicle..Any winter guys?

apalisoc_9
12-18-2016, 09:45 PM
My Grandmas house has a garage but its full of stuff. I cant park it outside of the garage either because she's got way too many outdoor stuff there.

The only option is to park the vehicle outside with no plugs. Are there any alternatives? It was -30c last night and when I started my vehcile you can tell it was struggling to start.

Really tough on the engines with a thick oil..

I drive a 2011 so I need to plug my vehicle otherwise I might have a problem starting it when it gets to -40c.

Those struggling starts in the winter..How bad are those for the battery and engine?

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Move away, bro:lol

SpursforSix
12-18-2016, 11:34 PM
I thought you were going to kill your grandma and bury her unde the ice. Seems like you could just move her shit out of the garage at that point.

Xevious
12-19-2016, 12:25 AM
I concur. Move out of your Grandma's basement.

apalisoc_9
12-19-2016, 10:36 AM
I Wish I could actually afford to move :lol

I got way too many connections herr with Jobs and shit. I'd struggle elsewhere....But if I had all the money in the world, Id move somewhere warm all year.

DJR210
12-19-2016, 11:10 AM
OP is a faggot and pussy

CavsSuperFan
12-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Some people have no concept of what cold weather can do to automobiles. Los Angeles was so cold this weekend that my windshield froze up. I had to run the defroster for nearly five minutes before I could safely drive.

Brazil
12-19-2016, 03:38 PM

I got way too many connections herr with Jobs and shit. I'd struggle elsewhere....But if I had all the money in the world, Id move somewhere warm all year.

:lol that's exactly what I did

apalisoc_9
12-19-2016, 04:09 PM
:lol that's exactly what I did

Hook me up, nigga. I got experience in Middle Managment..Managed a marketing office of about 45-55 sales guys.

Maybe Brazil is my true home, who knows..

DisAsTerBot
12-19-2016, 07:17 PM

You live with your grandma. You're struggling now. Tbh

SnakeBoy
12-19-2016, 10:19 PM

:lol

If yer granny is a hoarder and you live with her...you might be struggling.

BD24
12-19-2016, 10:42 PM
:lmao

Aztecfan03
12-20-2016, 12:04 AM
Marry your Aunt and move in with her.

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:14 AM
OP is a faggot and pussy

You got some serious problems ya little shit.

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:17 AM
My Grandmas house has a garage but its full of stuff. I cant park it outside of the garage either because she's got way too many outdoor stuff there.

The only option is to park the vehicle outside with no plugs. Are there any alternatives? It was -30c last night and when I started my vehcile you can tell it was struggling to start.

Really tough on the engines with a thick oil..

I drive a 2011 so I need to plug my vehicle otherwise I might have a problem starting it when it gets to -40c.

Those struggling starts in the winter..How bad are those for the battery and engine?

If you are still living with granny I'd think where to park would be way down there on your list of things ya need to concern yourself with.

Why are you there?

DJR210
12-20-2016, 12:21 AM
You got some serious problems ya little shit.

Yeah, ok you pedophile fuck :lol

apalisoc_9
12-20-2016, 12:23 AM
I moved in with my grandmother, temporarily after the Breakup tbh. Ex-Girlfriend kept the apartment.

I'm thinking of adding a few extra thousand dollars on my bank account before I start renting again...That, or dating someone again and moving in with them.

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:24 AM
Yeah, ok you pedophile fuck :lol

Dude, nobody buys that silliness, everyone here knows my stance on that sick shit so why do you keep totally ignoring reality. You are fucked up guy.

DJR210
12-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Dude, nobody buys that silliness, everyone here knows my stance on that sick shit so why do you keep totally ignoring reality. You are fucked up guy.

They're all waiting on you to "shoot (yourself) in the head"

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:27 AM
I moved in with my grandmother, temporarily after the Breakup tbh. Ex-Girlfriend kept the apartment.

I'm thinking of adding a few extra thousand dollars on my bank account before I start renting again...That, or dating someone again and moving in with them.

RENTING??????????????????????????????????????

Dude, ya buy a home with a garage.

Avante
12-20-2016, 12:30 AM
They're all waiting on you to "shoot (yourself) in the head"

Dude, you really are retarded ya know that? I'd love to see you call me a pedo to my face ya little shit. And try calling people a pedo anywhere but here and you'd be banned. I have never ever even hinted at being a sick ass pedo, so why you play that shows everybody just how fucked up you really are.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2016, 12:45 AM
Why would I buy a house? :lol

I refuse to be in debt. I won't buy a house until I can afford to buy one cash. I'm a frugal guy. Great saver. I can buy a house 2-3 years from now with cold hard cash.

I'm not going to give these silly banks a dollar of interest money.

Avante
12-20-2016, 01:02 AM

I refuse to be in debt. I won't buy a house until I can afford to buy one cash. I'm a frugal guy. Great saver. I can buy a house 2-3 years from now with cold hard cash.

A grown man doesn't live off girls and old women ok guy? Fuck being in debt, the important thing is being self sufficent and not dependant on anyone, that starts by being a homeowner. Yep, just like mom and dad were.

A renter living with granny, come on guy.

I. Hustle
12-21-2016, 03:41 PM
How about you clean all that shit up for your grandma you mooching ass moochy moocher

SpursforSix
12-21-2016, 03:45 PM
How about you clean all that shit up for your grandma you mooching ass moochy moocher

word...Moochy McMoochface

SpursforSix
12-21-2016, 03:49 PM

LOL. So you make enough that in 3 years you can pay cash for a house? If that's the case, you just need to put down a big down payment and then if you must, pay off the house in 2 more years. And really, you should just finance at these low rates and then look to invest the rest of your money. Especially considering a rising interest rate.

DD
12-21-2016, 07:04 PM

Headshot.

spurraider21
12-22-2016, 02:21 AM
I'm a frugal guy. Great saver.didnt you start a thread about traveling to another country to get a hair transplant?

Avante
12-22-2016, 03:07 AM
apalisco_9...can I buy ya a drink?
Short fatty...sure.

So they end up at grannies.

Hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man needs his castle, ya don't leech*** off old women and girls. You buy a home, and hope like hell the neighborhood is nothing but other homeowners, renters totally suck.

*** there is a scenario where she needs somebody to take care of her, and you feel obligated to be the one, that is different.

Avante
12-22-2016, 12:12 PM
You buy that home at 30, you can have it paid off by 60. So there ya are retired with no payments/rent to pay. Think about that. A renter will pay rent his entire life, how stupid is that? A 75 year old paying rent, whoa~~~~

A renter paying 800 a month will be out 9600 a year for rent, that 61 year old who paid off his home...0. In 10 years...............

Across the street from a market we shop at was a nice home, the yards were kept up, everything clean and nice. The old lady who owned the home died. So her kids rented it out, need I go on? Renters...sheesh~~~~

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:00 PM

Yay you'll be 40 and have your own house! Women all over the world will flock to you because you no longer live with your granny.