PDA

View Full Version : __Walter PassACreta Sucks!!__

mouse
10-09-2005, 01:35 PM
This ass hole gets away with so much Shit he roots for the cowboys when they look good, he roots for the J E T S when they look good, He is a Knicks fan when the Spurs stink, he is a Spurs fan when the Knicks Stink,

he said last week Brett Farve was old and needs to retire, and I am looking at the game the Packers have 4 TDs and I have to say to myself how the fuck did this guy get a job doing Sports?

who's dick did he suck? I rather have Ducks or MikeyP or Kori doing sports radio. hell I bet T Park would be a 100% improvement than to have to hear that no sports knowing moron Walter PassAcreta................ :pctoss

Sportcamper
10-09-2005, 01:56 PM
http://www.bobsbewitchingdaughter.com/thmb_GigYoung-EarlyPic.jpg
1.If your vocabulary consists of every other word being a curse word, it makes a bad impression on either sex, especially in the business world...

2.People judge you by your vocabulary and how you express yourself... You can be an intelligent person on the inside, but if you have a bad vocabulary, people may think you're a real dumb bell...

3.You should always be trying to improve your vocabulary by reading and studying so you can express yourself eloquently. And this pays dividends by impressing the single ladies..

mouse
10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Thank you , and my I suggest a towle or some makeup powder for that greasy face of yours? The shine form your forhead is making me have to ajust my 1995 parkard Bell 12 inch monitor,

Look you can run all the grammer smack you want, the bottom-line is....If I can get past Tim Merrimann aka call screener/producer? I will call in monday to tell Walta how much of a Duche bag he really is, you might want to tune in it could be Epic.

KEDA
10-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Mouse was banned from the TICKRAH a long time ago, good luck on getting in!

King
10-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Tim isn't the call screener nor producer for STSA.

Al Sharpton
10-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Tim isn't the call screener nor producer for STSA.

have you called into the Parker Chance moring show?

King
10-09-2005, 02:45 PM
You said you were going to get on and talk to Walter -- a show which Tim has really nothing to do with.

Charlie and Chance was never mentioned until now.

Taco
10-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Mouse was banned from the TICKRAH a long time ago, good luck on getting in!

Did he say something bad about Tim Duncrah?

mouse
10-09-2005, 02:52 PM
You said you were going to get on and talk to Walter -- a show which Tim has really nothing to do with.

Charlie and Chance was never mentioned until now.

Pssssssssst! I hate to break the news to you but I will.

All that equipment and mixers/buttons are Tim's, along with a play list of songs to play, and a list of who not to let on the air, Those ass kissing interns worship Tim, and they will not do anything that would make him upset in any way,

I can just call in as Sonny, I just can't call in as mouse.
The bottom-Line is the radio needs JBL and Mouse. we made STSA what it is today.

King
10-09-2005, 02:55 PM

All that equipment and mixers/buttons are Tim's, along with a play list of songs to play, and a list of who not to let on the air, Those ass kissing interns worship Tim, and they will not do anything that would make him upset in any way,

The bottom-Line is the radio needs JBL and Mouse. we made STSA what it is today.

Psst. I know just a little bit more about what goes on around there, and how things are run than you do.

j-6
10-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Are you talking about JBL the wrestler? My gf has been babysitting him at the State Fair/OU game/Mavs Fan Jam all weekend.

King
10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
He's talking about a guy who used to call into shows - Johnny Bottom Line. Passed away a bit ago, I believe.

Suns Fan
10-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Psst. I know just a little bit more about what goes on around there, and how things are run than you do.

Then tell us all why Kori is not on the radio?

mouse
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
You say this...

Then you say this?

He's talking about a guy who used to call into shows - Johnny Bottom Line. Passed away a bit ago, I believe.

Either you know what went down or you don't brah .

get off the fence, and pick a side already. I dare you to ask Tim Merrimann in person why Mighty Mouse was banned,

King
10-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, we don't get the obituary notices - I'm just going on what I've heard about him - and it was still years ago, anyway.

Weird thing, though - don't hear his name so much. Nor yours. And for people who 'made STSA what it is today' you sure aren't a topic of much conversation around here.

I'm not on a fence. I'm firmly on my side that you don't know a damn thing about what you're talking about. I just don't know the circumstances surrounding the death of a guy who used to call into radio shows a few years ago.

It's not covered in meetings.

MannyIsGod
10-09-2005, 03:48 PM
:lol

CharlieMac
10-09-2005, 05:13 PM

You were so close to getting on with Booms a while back.

samikeyp
10-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Johnny Bottom Line died? Ehh...more oxygen for the rest of us.

scott
10-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Both Walter and Vex thought that Ricky Williams was making his return this week when they were talking about the NFL on Wednesday or Thursday... it's a good thing the SPORTS SHOW guys are so knowledgable about SPORTS.

At least they aren't Charlie Parker though.

Steve Perry
10-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Walter takes the week off after inserting foot in mouth :lmao