PDA

View Full Version : WalkieTalkieGate

Will Hunting
12-20-2016, 11:28 PM
Where's all the outrage and anger over this

:cry cheaters :cry

Avante
12-21-2016, 12:00 AM
I sold health insurance. When somebody bought a policy, they had to pay 10 bucks more that first year, and they also got a free subscription to the magazine I worked for (who had insurance for their subscribers). Hell no that wasn't a free subscription, that was what that 10 bucks was for.

Who doesn't cheat? Everyone cheats.

You have some yard sales make over 2000 bucks, are you claiming that $$$$$ on your taxes? Ever record a record/CD onto a cassette tape?

Who doesn't cheat?

Who hasn't recorded a movie without written permission?

Rust Cohle
12-21-2016, 01:26 AM

Imagine if Belichick and Brady did this, the outrage would be historic. Calls for lifetime bans and such.

leemajors
12-21-2016, 08:51 AM
I sold health insurance. When somebody bought a policy, they had to pay 10 bucks more that first year, and they also got a free subscription to the magazine I worked for (who had insurance for their subscribers). Hell no that wasn't a free subscription, that was what that 10 bucks was for.

You have some yard sales make over 2000 bucks, are you claiming that $$$$$ on your taxes? Ever record a record/CD onto a cassette tape?

Who doesn't cheat?

chirp chirp

Fabbs
12-21-2016, 10:43 AM

Giants immediately owned up and paid fine. It's called having a pair.

Plus the Giants did it as a result of malfunction of helmet speaker.
Not cheating sneaky little twunts like the Pattycakes.
Completely different.

Fabbs
12-21-2016, 10:49 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eQylNMSHpP8/TylaP6Lq-1I/AAAAAAAAApQ/92L17SLc_qQ/s1600/TOM%2BBRADY%2BBALLERINA.jpg
Pattycake Rules.

manufan10
12-21-2016, 12:19 PM

Completely different.

:lol It is cheating when you do it and it's against the rules.

Chris
12-21-2016, 02:09 PM

Completely different.

As much as I hate the Giants this is true. No destruction of evidence, no appealing, just give me my punishment so we can move on. With the Pats it was deny deny deny, appeal appeal appeal EVIL GOODEN etc...

Mitch
12-21-2016, 02:58 PM

Who doesn't cheat?

Only cheating if you get caught, tbh

Avante
12-21-2016, 03:39 PM
Only cheating if you get caught, tbh

Ha~~~~

People are going to do what they can get away with. Bg business cheats on everything they can, we all cheat.

Mitch
12-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Ha~~~~

People are going to do what they can get away with. Bg business cheats on everything they can, we all cheat.

True, cheating is just how you get ahead with the highest degree of efficiency. You might be rolling the dice, but if the odds look good then almost everybody would take the roll.

Clipper Nation
12-21-2016, 05:10 PM
As much as I hate the Giants this is true. No destruction of evidence, no appealing, just give me my punishment so we can move on. With the Pats it was deny deny deny, appeal appeal appeal EVIL GOODEN etc...
Exactly. The Pats make it much worse on themselves by quadrupling down and making a scene whenever they're caught breaking rules - plus how obnoxious they are all the time, from the owner all the way down to the fans.

Will Hunting
12-24-2016, 04:10 PM
Exactly. The Pats make it much worse on themselves by quadrupling down and making a scene whenever they're caught breaking rules - plus how obnoxious they are all the time, from the owner all the way down to the fans.

When spygate happened they didn't deny anything and handed all the evidence over so the new argument ITT that ":cry we only get butthurt when the Patriots do it because of how they act :cry" is bullshit.

unleashbaynes
12-24-2016, 06:15 PM
Way worse than deflating footballs imo

UNT Eagles 2016
12-24-2016, 06:18 PM
OP is still butthurt over 2007, 2011.