Ghazi
12-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Is this team stacked?

Rust Cohle
12-21-2016, 01:27 PM
Shut up.

Ghazi
12-21-2016, 01:30 PM
tbh the knock on them early in the year was that they would just be a middle of the pack defense due to Pachulia... but the they've climbed into the top 3 to compliment their #2 ranked offense.

Cleveland, for reference, is 16th in defense atm.

Raven
12-21-2016, 01:47 PM
tbh the knock on them early in the year was that they would just be a middle of the pack defense due to Pachulia... but the they've climbed into the top 3 to compliment their #2 ranked offense.

the knock is still the same and it will stay the same. can a team afford to play down low on every possession?

Joseph Kony
12-21-2016, 01:52 PM
Spurs were an elite defensive team all-time last season and got buttraped, so who cares tbh. a lot of warriors defense imo stems from them demoralizing teams on the other end of the court, they shit all over their opponents on offense and get them all frazzled and start forcing errors, get them to try and beat them at their own game, and force players to try and go hero mode, etc, imo

spursistan
12-21-2016, 02:01 PM
Spurs were an elite defensive team all-time last season and got buttraped, so who cares tbh. a lot of warriors defense imo stems from them demoralizing teams on the other end of the court, they shit all over their opponents on offense and get them all frazzled and start forcing errors, get them to try and beat them at their own game, and force players to try and go hero mode, etc, imo

Pretty much this..

Not to mention, they have faced a bunch of injury-riddled/DNP-capitulation/Rest teams..their only 2 impressive wins are Clips/Toronto..And The Cavs will likely be without Love/Jr.Smith in the Christmas Day game :lol...

Ghazi
12-21-2016, 02:05 PM
25-4 with a +13 margin of victory... cmon bro this team stacked.

Ghazi
12-21-2016, 02:18 PM
For some reason I feel like Cleveland will repeat, though... just a weird feeling.

Warriors are stacked but the best player on the court is always Lebron.

Clipper Nation
12-21-2016, 02:29 PM

It's December. Good luck in the playoffs with Pachulia on the court :lol

mavsfan1000
12-21-2016, 03:11 PM
For some reason I feel like Cleveland will repeat, though... just a weird feeling.

Warriors are stacked but the best player on the court is always Lebron.
Cleveland is going down this time. Lebron can't always be the hero. Age should be catching up with him soon.

Quadzilla99
12-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Durant is a very underrated defender and a big upgrade over barnes

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2016, 03:42 PM
I still can't belive people on this forum and all over the Internet were trying to argue that adding Dominos wasn't worth losing Harrison Barnes and others:lmao

Obviously it was mostly overreaction to the Warriors slow start and stemmed from fear from Spurs, Cavs, Rockets fans(along with other hopeful fanbases), but still:lol

SpursIndonesia
12-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Durant as help/weak side defender is outstanding IMHO, he just wasn't needed in that role as a Thunder back then, since Iblocka was doing that shit.

ElNono
12-21-2016, 09:02 PM
They'll likely go as far as Raymond kicks to the head and genitals take them, defensively, imo, tbqh

DAF86
12-21-2016, 10:53 PM
25-4 with a +13 margin of victory... cmon bro this team stacked.

as stacked as they have been the past couple of years, they look nearly unbeatable during the regular season, but then look human during the playoffs. I hope the trend continues, tbh.

100%duncan
12-22-2016, 12:41 AM
as stacked as they have been the past couple of years, they look nearly unbeatable during the regular season, but then look human during the playoffs. I hope the trend continues, tbh.

dfens
12-22-2016, 07:53 AM

no worries son, the warriers will get cucked BIG TIME on the glass. Any big team that can defend at a decent level will fuck them in the ass with a vengeance. The fucking grizzlies gave them problems :lol A healthy clippers, cavs or even spurs teams (if they don't choke as always) will dispatch them and all these niggas slurping them will be in shock :sleep. The funniest part will be how shocked and dysfunctional this team will look when their total lack of leadership will be exposed when locked into a series (not 1 game) against a competent opponent instead of statpadding against a poverty conference.

As a footnote, I find it amazing tbh that mericans are so hysterical (sports, elections, work), you sons can't see the most obvious of things tbh.

#2 in defensive efficiency with 80% of the games against phoenix/wolves/pelicans/lakers/queens/ in the worst west in 20 years. :lol

LkrFan
12-22-2016, 08:01 AM
It's December. Good luck in the playoffs with Pachulia on the court :lol

Clippers vs Dubs in a best of 7. Who you got son? :downspin:

MultiTroll
12-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Is this team stacked?
I don't think Gaymond nor the other Wubs have scheduled a boob enhancement procedure but it's early in the season.

Ghazi
12-22-2016, 11:54 AM

of course they dont look as strong against
superior competition they still have 31 playoff wins in 2 years

DAF86
12-22-2016, 12:14 PM
of course they dont look as strong against
superior competition they still have 31 playoff wins in 2 years

Yeah, that's why I said they looked "human", not bad or anything. And no, it isn't always so normal for championship teams to look so mortal in the playoffs. Many champions in history have had pretty dominant playoffs runs, even more dominant than their regular seasons.

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Durant as help/weak side defender is outstanding IMHO, he just wasn't needed in that role as a Thunder back then, since Iblocka was doing that shit.

He basically played that role against the "Death Line-up" in the WCF & basically owned the Duds.:lol

spursistan
12-22-2016, 02:59 PM
He basically played that role against the "Death Line-up" in the WCF & basically owned the Duds.:lol
And as a result it took his legs in the process, which led to him building a house of bricks on the other end...I hope people realize how much taxing playing two-way at an such an elite level..it is going to be same for him with GSW against a lot of opponents in the POs..

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2016, 03:29 PM
And as a result it took his legs in the process, which led to him building a house of bricks on the other end...I hope people realize how much taxing playing two-way at an such an elite level..it is going to be same for him with GSW against a lot of opponents in the POs..

LeBron refused to play the 4 until the 4th quarter b/c of the same reason.:lol