PDA

View Full Version : Cost of the Wall

tlongII
12-21-2016, 07:00 PM
It appears the cost of building a wall at the border has dropped significantly. 60 million Democrats shit a brick on the morning after the election.

boutons_deux
12-21-2016, 07:10 PM
It appears the cost of building a wall at the border has dropped significantly. 60 million Democrats shit a brick on the morning after the election.

Repugs won't pay for it, and it won't be a wall, it will be a fence. It won't get built. Just another con job.

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Mexico needs to out a wall on its southern border.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2016, 07:52 PM
how deep down are they going to build it? ... they could just continue to tunnel deeper to avoid the walls

spurraider21
12-21-2016, 08:04 PM
Mexico needs to out a wall on its southern border.make Guatemala pay for it

boutons_deux
12-21-2016, 09:57 PM
make Guatemala pay for it

Is Central America fucked up, unstable, gang and drug polluted, lawless?

Thanks,Repugs

hater
12-21-2016, 10:03 PM
Nothing can stop my legion of mojados, faggots. A couple of bricks piled up together aint shit :lmao

Well still be here and there aint a thing u can do crackas :lol

Axl Rose
12-21-2016, 10:08 PM
Nothing can stop my legion of mojados, faggots. A couple of bricks piled up together aint shit :lmao

Well still be here and there aint a thing u can do crackas :lol
You don't even believe that

hater
12-21-2016, 10:11 PM
You don't even believe that

:lmao cant believe you are believing the hype about the wall :lmao

I thought only ignorant rednecks would believe that Bs its like believing in the Easter Bunny :lol

pgardn
12-21-2016, 10:13 PM

There will be no wall nor drainage of said swamp.

Donald does not like the way it sounds.
Newt says so. This is getting very difficult to figure.

pgardn
12-21-2016, 10:15 PM

I thought only ignorant rednecks would believe that Bs its like believing in the Easter Bunny :lol

Hater still working on the premise Donald is trolling.
But then believes Donald will drain the swamp.

Reck
12-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Trump played his crowd well.

1.Build that wall
2.Lock up Hillary

Neither of which he will do. Already saying that putting Hillary in prison wasn't even on his thoughts.

Axl Rose
12-21-2016, 10:19 PM
Why do people think it's so damned hard to build a wall? Do you people also not change your own oil or what. If we are incapable of owning our borders then we aren't a country.

spurraider21
12-21-2016, 10:38 PM

I thought only ignorant rednecks would believe that Bs its like believing in the Easter Bunny :lol:lol... as if that doesn't describe the guy you're responding to

hater
12-21-2016, 11:11 PM
Trump played his crowd well.

1.Build that wall
2.Lock up Hillary

Neither of which he will do. Already saying that putting Hillary in prison wasn't even on his thoughts.

Drain the swamp
Make americ great again
Hope and change

pgardn
12-21-2016, 11:45 PM
Why do people think it's so damned hard to build a wall? Do you people also not change your own oil or what. If we are incapable of owning our borders then we aren't a country.

Its not hard to build a wall.

But to keep people in or out?

Are you serious?

The wall that exists right now is horribly easy to penetrate and some of it is very very expensive. Requires constant maintenance due to alll sorts of flooding etc....

Do you have any idea how many slews run back and forth across the border? Well they flood and guess what?

pgardn
12-21-2016, 11:48 PM
Drain the swamp
Make americ great again
Hope and change

Nope Donald said he did not like that phrase.

When was America great and why is it bad now?

Yeah we still got that left. But I'm not sure what changes to hope for. There seems to be quite a difference of opinion.

Rust Cohle
12-21-2016, 11:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI