PDA

View Full Version : Be An Informed Racist

Rust Cohle
12-21-2016, 11:52 PM
this guys is amusing....therefore cue triggered conservatives...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb8F9MG7d3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHH1ieJZdbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-vwT6--LQ

DMC
12-22-2016, 12:57 AM
:cry muh lost hope :cry :cry muh popular vote :cry

spurraider21
12-22-2016, 01:43 AM
how did he dispel the myth that black people are more violent? because the media reports crime more than education/leadership stories? ok...

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Black people wear ugly fucking sweaters.

vy65
12-22-2016, 10:51 AM
And the walls are painted white. And the chalk is white. And even the copy machine paper is white. This, my friend, is a white devil's conspiracy.

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:59 AM
Those three videos are stupid as fuck.

1. Media isn't killing black people in Chicago, 30 or more per weekend. The reason media reports black on black crime is because it's so prevalent. I'd bet home boy doesn't live in a poor black neighborhood. What the media doesn't report is black on white crime or white people being wrongly killed by cops.
2. Slavery abolished in 2013, that was as pointless as saying horse thievery is still punishable by death in Texas as a reason people in Texas are paranoid. No one in Mississippi is a slave. They are free to leave but there they are.
3. 13% of the population in the US, 80% of the prison population. Grandmothers at candlelight vigils because grandson was killed in a drive by shooting, was running with a gang, was high on PCP and brandishing a weapon... and where is mom and dad?

This type of thing is just convenient denial of the obvious facts that are pointed out by people like Cosby and Barkley. Stop killing each other, clean up your fucking yard, learn how to talk, don't be at the club at 3am while your 5 year old is babysitting your 2 week old.

mavsfan1000
12-23-2016, 01:07 AM
i voted Trump. And proud of it.

Rust Cohle
12-23-2016, 02:06 AM
Those three videos are stupid as fuck.

1. Media isn't killing black people in Chicago, 30 or more per weekend. The reason media reports black on black crime is because it's so prevalent. I'd bet home boy doesn't live in a poor black neighborhood. What the media doesn't report is black on white crime or white people being wrongly killed by cops.
2. Slavery abolished in 2013, that was as pointless as saying horse thievery is still punishable by death in Texas as a reason people in Texas are paranoid. No one in Mississippi is a slave. They are free to leave but there they are.
3. 13% of the population in the US, 80% of the prison population. Grandmothers at candlelight vigils because grandson was killed in a drive by shooting, was running with a gang, was high on PCP and brandishing a weapon... and where is mom and dad?

This type of thing is just convenient denial of the obvious facts that are pointed out by people like Cosby and Barkley. Stop killing each other, clean up your fucking yard, learn how to talk, don't be at the club at 3am while your 5 year old is babysitting your 2 week old.
triggered :lmao

Rust Cohle
12-23-2016, 02:07 AM
uninteresting non-sequitur

Wild Cobra
12-23-2016, 03:09 AM
I voted for Trump too, but I take no pride in voting for the lesser of two evils.

I just hope Trump does good things, or is a do-nothing president, though I am skeptical of it.

Chinook
12-23-2016, 12:40 PM
Dude's a shitty public speaker.

Anyway, he's right that BLM has that implied "too" at the end that people conveniently ignore. The reason why it's not good enough to say "all lives matter" is because it's obvious that that hasn't been the case throughout the history of the nation.

But I disagree with him on things too, especially the idea behind most of these videos. People don't want to be told how to think by people who are automatically assuming the worst about them. Libs just can't seem to get that having a national discussion does not mean dropping a whole bunch of "facts" on the other side and demand that they become informed enough to agree with you.

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:53 PM
triggered :lmao

Copycat :lol

Trainwreck2100
12-23-2016, 12:57 PM
people thought cops killed white people more?