PDA

View Full Version : Even MSNBC hammers Hillary....

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 08:51 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sPgRouesDLQ

hater
12-22-2016, 09:44 AM
Its genius for Trump team to keep beating on Shillary even now :lol

Nothing can win you more supporters than beating on Shitler :lmao

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Its genius for Trump team to keep beating on Shillary even now :lol

Nothing can win you more supporters than beating on Shitler :lmao

:lol That is MSNBC, proud home of the left wing media...it's not Trump supporters...

DMX7
12-22-2016, 11:43 AM
:lol That is MSNBC, proud home of the left wing media...it's not Trump supporters...

MSNBC, for the most part, is actually pretty straight news. They deal way more with the facts than Fox News for instance.

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 12:13 PM
MSNBC, for the most part, is actually pretty straight news. They deal way more with the facts than Fox News for instance.

:lmao

That's fucking hilarious.

DMX7
12-22-2016, 01:30 PM

It's true, but I know people living in the bubble like yourself can't appreciate that.

tlongII
12-22-2016, 01:45 PM
No, it's not true.

Chris
12-22-2016, 01:53 PM

I agree, got my chortle on for det one!

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 02:13 PM
He doesn't appear to understand that there is Fox News and then Fox opinion commentators like Hannity.

The News division is the best out there.

DMX7
12-22-2016, 02:38 PM
He doesn't appear to understand that there is Fox News and then Fox opinion commentators like Hannity.

Based on what? There are many better news outlets that have more international bureaus with better reach, better reporters and better takes. And Fox News (hard news "division") is hardly distinguishable for the commentary which is what the channel is built around.

Rust Cohle
12-22-2016, 03:44 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 03:47 PM
"best" TV news is still like winning the special olympics.

spurraider21
12-22-2016, 04:01 PM
is your justification for fox news > msnbc news that trump won the election and therefore you are doing a lot of winning?

boutons_deux
12-22-2016, 04:01 PM
Heard a good comment

Fake news? Where is the non fake news?

Clipper Nation
12-22-2016, 04:02 PM

DMX7
12-22-2016, 04:39 PM

BBC is quite good even at covering American news. The outside perspective is refreshing.

boutons_deux
12-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Harry Reid blasts ‘worthless’ DNC in blistering critique of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

outgoing Senator Harry Reid let loose on the DNC and its former head, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

“I believe one of the failures of Democratic Party has been the DNC, the Democratic National Committee has been worthless.

They do nothing to help state parties, which should be the main goal they have.”

He goes on to note their lack to involvement in helping prop up state Democrats in Nevada.

Reid also attacked “that congresswoman from Florida,”

“So I would hope that they would choose a chair of the Democratic Party who is a full-time person.

Not someone like we had with that congresswoman from Florida, who was a full-time congresswoman and a part time chair of the DNC,” Reid said.

“We need a full time DNC chair.”

He goes on go advise that the DNC prioritize building party infrastructure state by state.

“That would change politics a lot in America,”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/harry-reid-blasts-worthless-dnc-in-blistering-critique-of-debbie-wasserman-schultz/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2016, 05:12 PM
BBC is quite good even at covering American news. The outside perspective is refreshing.

That's why I have a subscription to The Economist.

Reck
12-22-2016, 06:13 PM
Morning Joe.. :lmao

This guy was in for Trump from the start. And there's a reason why MSNBC has him in the weed hours of the day. :lol

Clipper Nation
12-22-2016, 07:00 PM

rasuo214
12-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Morning Joe has been shitting on Hillary since the election. Both of them hate her.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-22-2016, 07:52 PM
It's true, but I know people living in the bubble like yourself can't appreciate that.

CC thinks Fox News is actually fair and balanced. It is their propaganda slogan that he is buying but there it is just the same.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-22-2016, 07:55 PM

You don't seem to understand that Fox News is known for having their rhetoric in step with the GOP as well as airing GOP productions unedited. Just because people like Hannity and the like are way way over the top doesn't make the rest of it okay, dimwit.

TeyshaBlue
12-22-2016, 08:02 PM

Big fan of BBC on Sirius. :tu

pgardn
12-22-2016, 09:03 PM
That's why I have a subscription to The Economist.

Love that magazine but that's heavy reading for me.

BBC and The Guardian are both good. The Guardian leans substantially left IMO. The BBC has undergone some changes.

Clipper Nation
12-22-2016, 11:14 PM
CC thinks Fox News is actually fair and balanced. It is their propaganda slogan that he is buying but there it is just the same.

Yeah, they're not even close to fair and balanced. News Corp is a yuge Clinton donor. They make their money as controlled opposition, pretending to be the voice of conservatism while propping up globalist RINOs like Romney, Jeb! and Rubio and attacking actual conservatives.

Wild Cobra
12-22-2016, 11:53 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sPgRouesDLQ

Typical libtard.

Always someone else's fault.

boutons_deux
12-23-2016, 12:25 AM
Typical libtard.

Always someone else's fault.

Hillary won by 3m votes, eat shit, Trash's tiny ego hates it

Wild Cobra
12-23-2016, 01:04 AM
Hillary won by 3m votes, eat shit, Trash's tiny ego hates it

And if you removed California from the mix, Trump won by 1.4 million votes.

I am sick and tired of you morons thinking this was a contest of popular votes. If it was, Trump probably would have still won. They would have actually campaigned in California. Why waste money in California when all the 55 electoral votes would be Hillary anyway?

My God... you are a super idiot for not accepting the facts.

It was not a popularity contest.

Please repeat after me.,

boutons_deux
12-23-2016, 01:27 AM
Monolithic party behind the corrupt pussy grabber

Sen. Mark Kirk: The Republican Party ‘is one and the same with Donald Trump’

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/sen-mark-kirk-the-republican-party-is-one-and-the-same-with-donald-trump/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

boutons_deux
12-23-2016, 01:29 AM
And if you removed California from the mix, Trump won by 1.4 million votes.

I am sick and tired of you morons thinking this was a contest of popular votes. If it was, Trump probably would have still won. They would have actually campaigned in California. Why waste money in California when all the 55 electoral votes would be Hillary anyway?

My God... you are a super idiot for not accepting the facts.

Please repeat after me.,

Take away NH and CA?

ok, I take away email hacking, Comey's two trash jobs, the press obsessed with Trash, and Hillary wins both EC and popular vote.

Why would Trash have campaigned in CA? :lol

Ask XZ, maybe he has some extra Alzheimer's meds.