PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: DMC's wife caught on video

RsxPiimp
12-22-2016, 07:06 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/tell-them-to-go-back-where-they-belong-says-woman-in-now-viral-video/2016/12/22/bda49e86-c7eb-11e6-acda-59924caa2450_video.html

come on man, where's the love?:lol

apalisoc_9
12-22-2016, 07:30 PM
What does she want the new imigrants to do?

I mean they could always act like white people and skin, kill, rape and commit Racial Genocide in order to blend in their new environment like here in America...

But the poor lady is way too good for that.

StrengthAndHonor
12-22-2016, 07:31 PM
Good! Love it.

I hate people with no manners.

Trill Clinton
12-22-2016, 07:52 PM
Sad that nobody told the dumb bitch anything. The bystanders are just as deplorable as she is.

JohnnyMax
12-22-2016, 08:29 PM
White people think Trump has giving them the license to be racist.

baseline bum
12-23-2016, 12:09 AM
Nevermind, what a stupid twat

apalisoc_9
12-23-2016, 12:13 AM

Spurtacular
12-23-2016, 12:14 AM
https://media.tenor.co/images/84c1cd4874f2990964a48d0345760d03/raw

da_suns_fan
12-23-2016, 12:35 AM
MIght be a trump voter.

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:40 AM
Meh, my wife is Hispanic.

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:44 AM
And there wasn't anything racist about what she said. It's nationalist, not racist. Some of you dumb motherfuckers don't know the difference.

12-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Not sure what the context is here. Did the Mexican lady cut her in line?

ElNono
12-23-2016, 02:41 AM
And there wasn't anything racist about what she said. It's nationalist, not racist. Some of you dumb motherfuckers don't know the difference.

It's called xenophobia, actually. But you would be correct.

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 04:55 AM
Meh, my wife is Hispanic.so your wife was the one being yelled at in the video?

StrengthAndHonor
12-23-2016, 08:50 AM
so your wife was the one being yelled at in the video?
That's funny. :lol Merry Christmas Spurraider21

benefactor
12-23-2016, 08:57 AM
https://giant.gfycat.com/BasicBoringCero.gif

StrengthAndHonor
12-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Not sure what the context is here. Did the Mexican lady cut her in line?

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article122234404.html

RD2191
12-23-2016, 10:51 AM
:lolxenophobia..I doubt this bitch would tell white European immigrants to go back where they came from. It's racism plain and simple. Let's just call it what it is and move on.

DMC
12-23-2016, 11:03 AM

Those were Mexicans.

DMC
12-23-2016, 11:03 AM
:lolxenophobia..I doubt this bitch would tell white European immigrants to go back where they came from. It's racism plain and simple. Let's just call it what it is and move on.

What race are they?

resistanze
12-23-2016, 12:34 PM
It's called xenophobia, actually. But you would be correct.

Her rant was xenophobic but her assumption the Hispanic woman wasn't American was racist. I highly doubt she had an 'I'm a fence-jumper' t-shirt on, tbh.

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:45 PM
Her rant was xenophobic but her assumption the Hispanic woman wasn't American was racist. I highly doubt she had an 'I'm a fence-jumper' t-shirt on, tbh.

It wasn't racist. She never used the notion that her race was superior to that of the victim, and identifying someone by their race and making a false assumption about their nationality is not racist. Racist is what skinheads are. There are very few real racists around, tbh.

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 12:52 PM
It wasn't racist. She never used the notion that her race was superior to that of the victim, and identifying someone by their race and making a false assumption about their nationality is not racist. Racist is what skinheads are. There are very few real racists around, tbh.
Well if her assumption was that this woman must be on welfare, foodstamps and is a nobody who doesn't belong in this country just because she doesn't look white, there could be racist elements there

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Well if her assumption was that this woman must be in welfare and is nobody to her just because she doesn't look white, there could be racist elements there

That's your assumption. The woman wasn't upset because an Hispanic cut in front of her, but because someone cut in front of her. Maybe she hates immigrants, maybe she hates Mexicans, neither is racist. Assuming a Mexican is on welfare isn't racist. It's bigoted and prejudiced but racist is quite different. It's likely the old woman has no idea what race she's talking to and doesn't know enough about race to be racist.

apalisoc_9
12-23-2016, 12:55 PM

DMC
12-23-2016, 12:59 PM
This is amusing. The same folks who rally for the Mexicans because of Trump threatened to move where? Canada! Why not Mexico? Oh that's right, you don't want to live with Mexicans but you think we should.

ElNono
12-23-2016, 01:05 PM
racism and xenophobia are used interchangeably a lot, so the confusion is not uncommon. Her statements about 'going back wherever she came from' are xenophobic in nature though.

I actually do suspect she'll be just as mad if somebody spoke back to her in any language other than 'Murican...

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 01:05 PM
This is amusing. The same folks who rally for the Mexicans because of Trump threatened to move where? Canada! Why not Mexico? Oh that's right, you don't want to live with Mexicans but you think we should.
Certainly because they think Mexicans are awful, smelly people. Nothing to do with it being a horribly run country with poor living conditions

Trainwreck2100
12-23-2016, 01:31 PM
the mexican lady on the left tried to cut in line by putting her items in the mexican lady on the right's cart

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 01:35 PM
the mexican lady on the left tried to cut in line by putting her items in the mexican lady on the right's carti dont think thats a very uncommon practice when people go shopping together

Trainwreck2100
12-23-2016, 01:48 PM
i dont think thats a very uncommon practice when people go shopping together

Its still a bitch move, like people going over the item limit in an express lane, or holding parking spaces by standing in them

Trill Clinton
12-23-2016, 01:54 PM
Its still a bitch move, like people going over the item limit in an express lane, or holding parking spaces by standing in them

Call it whatever you like. It's a common practice and the old bitch's response was uncalled for.

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 02:05 PM
Its still a bitch move, like people going over the item limit in an express lane, or holding parking spaces by standing in themwhen you've encountered that have you responded like the woman in the video?

DMC
12-23-2016, 02:18 PM
Certainly because they think Mexicans are awful, smelly people. Nothing to do with it being a horribly run country with poor living conditions

Who runs the country?

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Who runs the country?cartels

DMC
12-23-2016, 02:21 PM

Too many "just me" people in the world. The "pretend I am not here, just going to squeeze in real quick" people. Same with people who derail a thread and say "quick question" or "I don't know the answer but does anyone know..."

In traffic, these people move to the exit lane to get a few cars up, then stop, put their turn indicator on and sit there blocking exiting traffic as they hope someone lets them back in. As long as they get a few milliseconds ahead, fuck everyone behind them.

DMC
12-23-2016, 02:22 PM
cartels

Are they Martian cartels or Mexicans? You're trying to separate between the caretakers and the property. The property is shitty because of the caretakers who want to come to our property because they raped their own to death.

spurraider21
12-23-2016, 03:05 PM
Are they Martian cartels or Mexicans? You're trying to separate between the caretakers and the property. The property is shitty because of the caretakers who want to come to our property because they raped their own to death.the country is run poorly. you are trying to get me to imply that the caretakers are doing a poor job because they are mexican. canada is also preferable because there isn't a language barrier

hater
12-23-2016, 03:15 PM
:lmao having an aneurism at the checkout line of a grocery store :lol

Ya white crackas are hilarious

hater
12-23-2016, 03:23 PM
A similar shit happened to me where white crackas were yelling shit at a wetback in a store. I like to fuck with crackas sonwhat I did is not confront them but I had a coke bottle, so I shook that shit up and opened it up on the :lol

There was a lot of commotion after that and I ended up being kicked out (after paying for my items :lol) but you can bet that shut those dudes up :lol

Try that shit next time fellas. If you see a retard acting stupid in public take it up not one notch but a few hundred :lol

DMC
12-23-2016, 03:54 PM
the country is run poorly. you are trying to get me to imply that the caretakers are doing a poor job because they are mexican. canada is also preferable because there isn't a language barrier

I have no idea what your argument is now.

Mexico is run by Mexicans. You say Mexico is a dump but then blame groups who are Mexican, yet you have no idea who the illegals are who come here only that they are Mexicans.

DMC
12-23-2016, 03:55 PM
A similar shit happened to me where white crackas were yelling shit at a wetback in a store. I like to fuck with crackas sonwhat I did is not confront them but I had a coke bottle, so I shook that shit up and opened it up on the :lol

There was a lot of commotion after that and I ended up being kicked out (after paying for my items :lol) but you can bet that shut those dudes up :lol

Try that shit next time fellas. If you see a retard acting stupid in public take it up not one notch but a few hundred :lol

fake

Mitch
12-23-2016, 04:11 PM
Why aren't you there defending your hermanas, Josesito ( LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) )?

LkrFan
12-24-2016, 02:59 AM
Why aren't you there defending your hermanas, Josesitoň/B] ( [B]LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) )?

:lol - Me metía tarde del trabajo. Ya hemos hablado. Gran error para ser honesto.

dbestpro
12-24-2016, 03:46 PM
Ugly video followed by ugly responses to the video. Ugly must be catching.

mavsfan1000
12-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Just like how black people think Obama gave them the license to be racist.

FkLA
12-24-2016, 04:07 PM
Items were still being scanned and two more were brought by the friend.

A little annoying sure, especially if standing in a long ass line, but it hardly warrants that reaction.

Will Hunting
12-24-2016, 04:12 PM
Too many "just me" people in the world. The "pretend I am not here, just going to squeeze in real quick" people. Same with people who derail a thread and say "quick question" or "I don't know the answer but does anyone know..."

In traffic, these people move to the exit lane to get a few cars up, then stop, put their turn indicator on and sit there blocking exiting traffic as they hope someone lets them back in. As long as they get a few milliseconds ahead, fuck everyone behind them.

This. Today I was in line at the grocery store and some dumb bitch with her 2 bratty kids says "Do you mind if I can sneak in front of you, I'm really trying to get my kids home." I simply reply with "No", and she looks at me like I just committed murder.

Some people simply think they don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

Thread
12-24-2016, 04:16 PM
This. Today I was in line at the grocery store and some dumb bitch with her 2 bratty kids says "Do you mind if I can sneak in front of you, I'm really trying to get my kids home." I simply reply with "No", and she looks at me like I just committed murder.

Some people simply think they don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

Would it have killed you, Hunt?

Stevie Johnson
12-24-2016, 04:17 PM

I love logging in and reading the daily DOK "living in America as a fat white educated millenial" take. Keep em coming babecakes.

Will Hunting
12-24-2016, 04:19 PM
Would it have killed you, Hunt?

No but that's not the point.

Will Hunting
12-24-2016, 04:20 PM
I love logging in and reading the daily DOK "living in America as a fat white educated millenial" take. Keep em coming babecakes.

:lol "daily". I barely post anymore, you still that butthurt about the Warriors?

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 04:47 PM
its nothing....those old white bitches behave that way because there's no real niggas around to check them. Had that been some sistas that old bitch would have been running scared....that's a fucking fact...sistas would have been all up in her old wrinkled up ass....you not gone talk us down cuz if you try your ass better be ready to knuckle up...

I would have told that old bitch to shut the fuck up or do something about it...I would have totally created a scene....

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 04:49 PM

your a pussy that's what you did in your mind.....but in reality you said sure maam....I know about people like you...fucking coward in real life dawg...shut the fuck up and get off this fucking site....wish I could curb stomp your lying ass....faggot

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 04:50 PM
Just like how black people think Obama gave them the license to be racist.

shut the fuck up and worry about that faggot ass sorry ass team that wont make the playoffs

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 04:52 PM

your a gotdam liar......man I can't stand you faggots

mavsfan1000
12-24-2016, 04:53 PM
shut the fuck up and worry about that faggot ass sorry ass team that wont make the playoffs
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 04:54 PM

If someone skips your dumbass in line take it up with the idiot working the register....and if not reclaim your spot in line....it's that simple....old lady talking shit didn't do shit for her....lol

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Sad that nobody told the dumb bitch anything. The bystanders are just as deplorable as she is.

she was looking for support from the crowd as she went on her diatribe it's the only way they know how to build up their fake ass confidence....I know for a fact she wouldn't have approached no hood rat sistas like that....they would have beat her old mangly ass....

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 05:00 PM

actually it was both.....I thanks the lawd people don't approach me like that....a nigga would be on prime time news for sure....

Trainwreck2100
12-24-2016, 05:03 PM
If someone skips your dumbass in line take it up with the idiot working the register....and if not reclaim your spot in line....it's that simple....old lady talking shit didn't do shit for her....lol

the guy at the register can't do shit, it's retail.

Trainwreck2100
12-24-2016, 05:06 PM

a few months back i was at the front of this long ass line, and this lady comes up to me asking if she can jump in front cause she has to go. I told her to ask everyone else in line and see if it's okay with them. She just waited for me to get helped then the guy behind me let her in.

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 05:07 PM
bullshit dawg....he can refuse to help her until she falls in line.....where you're fucking brain at? ohh wait you're a Spurs fan nvrmind

Trainwreck2100
12-24-2016, 05:16 PM
bullshit dawg....he can refuse to help her until she falls in line.....where you're fucking brain at? ohh wait you're a Spurs fan nvrmind

he does that he's most likely fired

DMC
12-24-2016, 05:38 PM
actually it was both.....I thanks the lawd people don't approach me like that....a nigga would be on prime time news for sure....

Well it was JC Penny, not Walmart.

Will Hunting
12-24-2016, 05:54 PM
your a pussy that's what you did in your mind.....but in reality you said sure maam....I know about people like you...fucking coward in real life dawg...shut the fuck up and get off this fucking site....wish I could curb stomp your lying ass....faggot

:lol thinking that saying "No" to someone trying to cut you in line requires some high amount of courage
:lol projecting yourself onto other people
:lol angry response

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Well it was JC Penny, not Walmart.

nigga please....JC Pennies ain't shit....at least Walmart sells food...and have finer hoes and the bitches twerk:

jd_Jyh6GtcE

you can't get this at no fucking JC Pennies...I stay in Walmart....:lol

CTEhzr2FqGA

weebo
12-24-2016, 06:54 PM
That wrinkled old prune was next in line, what the fuck is she bitching about? :lol She couldn't wait another 2-3 minutes so that worthless cashier could ring up the extra items?

Trill Clinton
12-24-2016, 10:27 PM
its nothing....those old white bitches behave that way because there's no real niggas around to check them. Had that been some sistas that old bitch would have been running scared....that's a fucking fact...sistas would have been all up in her old wrinkled up ass....you not gone talk us down cuz if you try your ass better be ready to knuckle up...

I would have told that old bitch to shut the fuck up or do something about it...I would have totally created a scene....
Merry Christmas fam

mfanatic
12-25-2016, 12:39 AM
JC Penny is still open?

DMC
12-25-2016, 01:24 AM
nigga please....JC Pennies ain't shit....at least Walmart sells food...and have finer hoes and the bitches twerk:

jd_Jyh6GtcE

you can't get this at no fucking JC Pennies...I stay in Walmart....:lol

CTEhzr2FqGA

It ain't JC Pennies, just like it ain't Walmarts.

Stevie Johnson
12-25-2016, 12:39 PM
:lol "daily". I barely post anymore, you still that butthurt about the Warriors?
:lol I like how you act like you don't post more often under those other faggy alts. Fucker you're such a little cvnt. I hope your diabetes gives rise to complications and you suffer debilitating tings