PDA

View Full Version : CROFL Clipper Nation

UNT Eagles 2016
12-24-2016, 06:14 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Lost to the fucking Drowns :lmao :lmao :lmao

Tzargers officially the permanent laughingstock of the NFL. This stain will never go away. :rollin

Never forget The Stain 12/24/2016

Clipper Nation
12-24-2016, 06:46 PM
At least they'll be LA's stain next year.

Avante
01-08-2017, 11:54 PM
I like to poke at this little freak Clipper Nation, yep, twisted.

Do this for me CN...

Check out where Eli Manning has been ranked by the players in that.... NFL TOP 100.... and then check out where Russell Wilson was ranked, ok?

And, Manning has been in the NFL how long? Yet, he is the same 8-3 in the playoffs as the five year Russell Wilson. And all his stats are inferior.

Really tired of you running your big mouth when it's real obvious you're an idiot.

Here ya go, learn something.

By: Liz Mathews (http://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/author/liz-mathews/) | 21 hours ago Follow @Liz_Mathews (http://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews)

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson set a record Saturday night in Seattle’s 26-6 wild-card victory over the Detroit Lions.
According to the NFL Media Research Group, Wilson now has more wins in his first five seasons, including playoffs, than any other quarterback.
.@DangeRussWilson (https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson) now has the most wins by any starting QB in his first 5 seasons in NFL history, including playoffs pic.twitter.com/DI4NAOqAAi (https://t.co/DI4NAOqAAi)
— NFL Research (@NFLResearch) January 8, 2017 (https://twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/817948623686090752)

Wilson had an impressive game, completing 23-of-30 passes and two touchdown. Wilson doesn’t take all the credit.
“I think you always look at the big picture a little bit,” Wilson said during his postgame press conference. “I think it’s a testament to the work ethic, it’s a testament to Coach Carroll, it’s a testament to our players and the character of guys we have. It’s a testament to our preparation week in and week out and taking everything serious. Everything matters here.”

Add that to ...

NFL record....4000/30/500
NFL record...100 and 101 passer ranking the first two seasons of a career
NFL leading 101.1 passer ranking in 2015
Five seasons with a playoff win. Has never had a season without a playoff win.

These words....In NFL History...all over his career.

Avante
01-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Clipper Nation

I've notice you don't say too much before a game. You never pick games. Just poke fun at when others are wrong.

I went 4-0 last week and plan on doing the same this week.

So instead of slithering around in the bushs ready to pounce the minute somebody is wrong how about we see your picks...BEFORE...a game, talk about unique, there it is.

So who are the 4 winners this week and why? If too lazy to give us the why at least the winner, ok? And if you want to....too early right now, let's see the injury report first....ok cool. But, sometime BEFORE the game what are your picks?

I gurantee we will never see this guys picks.

Blake
01-11-2017, 01:46 PM
I see a bunch of words but all I hear is chirp

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 01:48 PM
I see a bunch of chirps but all I hear is chirp

Avante
01-11-2017, 01:59 PM
I need to stop telling you guys the truth about your teams, hahahaha~~~~

I guess I should have just played along.

Knowing nobody here can hang with me, very cool.

Avante
01-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Clipper Nation unless you give your winners BEFORE BEFORE the games, I don't want to read anything from you AFTER the games, ok? Tired of you playing that BS.

It works like this guy....

Avante..keep an eye on speed demon Tyreek Hill, the guy is a blurr.
CN...I don't see him being much of a factor.

BEFORE THE GAME....ok?

This....

You don't say anything then when he muffs a punt...THEN....hahahah Tyreek Hill. (only to once again look stupid as he outscore the Raider all by himself).

We all need to see your dumb ass make predictions, strong opinions...BEFORE..a game, ok guy?

Watch how it's done....

I expect to see Tyreek Hill have a...WOW!!!!!!!!..moment vs the Steelers. He is the best ..."footballer who just happens to have legit 'world class" speed we have seen in a long time.

If you disagee let's see it........................BEFORE BEFORE....the game.

Chucho
01-11-2017, 02:10 PM
So, I take it the "new" Avante is back to being the "normal" Avante?

Avante
01-11-2017, 02:14 PM
So, I take it the "new" Avante is back to being the "normal" Avante?

I bore myself. Far more fun being....

6-2 and 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-11-2017, 02:52 PM
I hope the Chieves win the AFC at this point. Because fuck the Patsies and Squealers.

Avante
01-11-2017, 02:56 PM
I hope the Chieves win the AFC at this point. Because fuck the Patsies and Squealers.

I totally agree with you. I'd love to see the Chiefs play in their third SB. Love to see Tyreek Hill show what legit "world class" speed looks like for all the masses to see.

The Chiefs have had some of the most interesting players of any franchise.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-11-2017, 02:57 PM
I totally agree with you. I'd love to see the Chiefs play in their third SB. Love to see Tyreek Hill show what legit "world class" speed looks like for all the masses to see.

The Chiefs have had some of the most interesting players of any franchise.
I feel bad for T. Hill after Jeff Heath murders him on ST in the SB.

Avante
01-11-2017, 11:09 PM
I feel bad for T. Hill after Jeff Heath murders him on ST in the SB.

I don't see the Chiefs getting past the Steelers actually.

Being an X sprinter/footballer I've always had this thing about speed. So many times we hear "he has world class speed" for a guy like Mike Wallace, Ted Ginn, Devin Hester, even Robert Griffin III, when in reality...no they don't. To finally see someone who does have real "world class" speed on a football field, cool.

Trindon Holliday, Jacoby Ford and now Tyreek Hill, since 2000 had that World Class speed. Jeff Demps never made it.

Avante
01-12-2017, 01:12 AM
So where are your BEFORE the game picks CN?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-12-2017, 06:02 PM

I got 'em:::

Seahawks over Falcons
Packers over Cowboys

Pats over Texans
Chiefs over Steelers

Clipper Nation
01-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I have chirp prevailing over chirp in a close one.

Avante
01-13-2017, 12:06 AM
I got 'em:::

Seahawks over Falcons
Packers over Cowboys

Pats over Texans
Chiefs over Steelers

That's how it's suppose to be done.

Avante
01-13-2017, 12:08 AM
I have chirp prevailing over chirp in a close one.

This BS ya play totally sucks.

Dude, unless you make your picks BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE the games, don't run your big mouth after the games, got it?

Avante
01-13-2017, 12:37 AM
This is how it's done CN, you give your reasons for why you played a side, ok?

The Falcons have two very important things on their side, home field and revenge. But, the Seahawks are the team that went into New England and took down the mighty Pats and Tom Brady, if they can pull that off they can beat the Falcons and will. That Falcon D gave up more points than any of the 12 playoff teams.

Speaking of revenge, the Packers want their revenge on the Cowboys. The difference between a great QB vs a rookie QB can;'t be ignored. And the Packers have been playing big games the last 4 weeks unike the Cowboys who have done nothing. That;s a biggie. Packers move on.

Both Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers have SB experience, that can't be said about Ryan and the rookie.

The Patriots OBVIOUSLY beat the Texans. Nothing to even talk about there.

Andy Reid is 19-3 coming oiff a bye, now add that strong KC home field advantage, and the Tyreek Hill factor. But, we are seeing the best QB/WR/RB combo we have seen since Aikman/Smith/Irvin, and once again we have a SB winning QB vs a never been in the biggie QB. Steelers the play.

Now if I suck I suck, currently at 4-0. See how ya do it CN, that;s called having balls, knowing everyone is dying to....YOU WERE WRONG YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!! So how about ya grow a couple ya little shit and pick the games instead of just flying in AFTER the games to run your big mouth, ok?

And, be smart dummy, ok? Don't be acting like some damn rookie when it's 20-7 in the second quarter, you really don't know any better do ya? And no it's not....HE SUCKS...because some QB threw n INT, ok, yes, they all do, honest.

Avante
01-16-2017, 06:46 AM
7-1 so far.

Notice how the "obviously" better QB has won every playoff game except Falcons over Seahawks? Ryan is having the better 2016 however.