PDA

View Full Version : Best Cinnamon Whiskeys

Fabbs
12-25-2016, 01:23 PM
This list is just to get some examples out.
If you have better ones by all means do add.

http://www.bestproducts.com/eats/drinks/g1756/best-cinnamon-whiskey/

Happy "Day Off" to everyone that has one.

Fabbs
12-25-2016, 01:25 PM
For example I like Jacks Tennessee Fire.
Fireball on the other hand I recommend only for cleaning your car parts.
Nasty chit in that brand.

Some good obscure ones on the original list.

chunticakes
12-26-2016, 06:09 PM
Only pussies and assholes drink cinnamon "whiskey".

Fabbs
12-26-2016, 08:50 PM
https://allihavetosayaboutthat.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/deliverance-banjo-boy-e1296452279364.jpg

Fabbs
12-26-2016, 08:50 PM
Ok
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hRAgit1C1aU/U2sMBMOK6kI/AAAAAAAAKic/DA6OjKzWJyk/s1600/jb2.jpg

Rust Cohle
12-26-2016, 10:55 PM
Ok
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hRAgit1C1aU/U2sMBMOK6kI/AAAAAAAAKic/DA6OjKzWJyk/s1600/jb2.jpg
That's straight bourbon, not cinnamon whiskey. Even hot, big-tittied bitches aren't pussy enough to drink thinnamon whithkey.

Xevious
12-27-2016, 12:14 AM

I approve of this message. Just get yourself some strawberry wine coolers and be done with it already.

TimDunkem
12-27-2016, 12:35 AM
You guys take this stuff way too seriously. Don't like it myself, but who really cares? Lol

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 12:40 AM
I approve of this message. Just get yourself some strawberry wine coolers and be done with it already.

I'll stick with my Barrel Strength Bourbon.

bottom left label:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/Label%20Clips_zpsbjtbhjbr.png

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/20160122_105713_zpsgjmzs5yk.jpg

It is very smooth, and you don't even realize it's twice as potent as some.

DJR210
12-27-2016, 06:55 AM
I'll stick with my Barrel Strength Bourbon.

bottom left label:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/Label%20Clips_zpsbjtbhjbr.png

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/20160122_105713_zpsgjmzs5yk.jpg

It is very smooth, and you don't even realize it's twice as potent as some.

After tracking down and drugging your women, you can treat them to some 100 year aged premium whiskey in your batcave

DJR210
12-27-2016, 06:57 AM
And yeah cinnamon whiskeys sole purpose is to get whores drunk without them knowing its happening

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 07:36 AM
After tracking down and drugging your women, you can treat them to some 100 year aged premium whiskey in your batcave

You have no clue.

I am an expert at giving massages. That's all it takes.

Xevious
12-27-2016, 09:11 AM
And yeah cinnamon whiskeys sole purpose is to get whores drunk without them knowing its happening

You can add Southern Comfort to that list. In fact I think it says "panty lubricant" right on the bottle.

I. Hustle
12-27-2016, 03:08 PM
You can add Southern Comfort to that list. In fact I think it says "panty lubricant" right on the bottle.

SoCo? For real? That is nasty.

I went to Costco liquor one time and the old dude working there handed me a bottle of Moscato that he called PDJ. Panty Dropping Juice. I laughed so hard because of how old he was and of course bought some.

Xevious
12-27-2016, 09:52 PM
Of course it's nasty. But mix it with some sugary fruit juice and your woman will love it.

MI21
12-28-2016, 10:48 AM

I went to Costco liquor one time and the old dude working there handed me a bottle of Moscato that he called PDJ. Panty Dropping Juice. I laughed so hard because of how old he was and of course bought some.

Pro tip for anyone visiting Australia, that shit works like a dream here.

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Ever thought of upping your games so you don't have to resort to plying with alcohol and then semi raping?

Xevious
12-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Says the guy asking about cinnamon whiskeys.

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Says the guys who thinks the function of consuming alcohol makes them manly.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/chimpanzees-found-routinely-drinking-alcohol-in-wild-10309101.html

DJR210
12-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Says the guys asking about cinnamon whiskeys.

:lol

DJR210
12-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Inb4 this dipshit posts some useless pic of ralphie from the Simpsons

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 07:06 PM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2015/06/10/07/Chimps-REX.jpg
Xevious "Hey DJR210, Lets say we log off SpursTalk and get enough booze to get some chicks drunk and score."

DJR210: "Right on brah."

Xevious
12-28-2016, 07:11 PM
:lol Relax, dude. It's all a joke. I'm married anyway.

DJR210
12-28-2016, 07:41 PM
:lol called that shit ^^

DJR210
12-28-2016, 07:44 PM
Alcohol has been a part of any self respecting man's arsenal for thousands of years Fapps.. maybe one day you'll become a man and can upgrade from jacking off to Craigslist pics and voyeur vids you took at the local community swimming pool :lol

SpursforSix
12-28-2016, 07:49 PM
Colder than Carrie Fisher's nipples.

Xevious
12-28-2016, 10:17 PM
Colder than Carrie Fisher's nipples.

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 11:41 PM
Alcohol has been a part of any self respecting man's arsenal for thousands of years
self respecting? :lol

Not needing to resort to alch, but actually having game without alch has been in mans arsenal for thousands of years. Obvious which camp you are in.
Hit the gym? Change whatever in your personality is repelling?

Did you ever get your Vulcan ears back?

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 11:46 PM
Alcohol

DJR210 respondent
http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/How-To-Spock-Ear-2.jpg
Call me.

DJR210
12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
:lol goofy mother fucker

chunticakes
12-29-2016, 01:00 PM
I see this thread is heading in the right direction. Faggot OP should've just titled the thread "which gay drinks do you like".
Fabbs why don't you try an Appletini?

SpursforSix
12-29-2016, 01:51 PM
I see this thread is heading in the right direction. Faggot OP should've just titled the thread "which gay drinks do you like".
Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) why don't you try an Appletini?

I used to like Zima with a lime. Back in the day.

Hipster
12-29-2016, 02:03 PM
I drink cinnamon whiskey ironically.

chunticakes
12-29-2016, 07:11 PM
I used to like Zima with a lime. Back in the day.

Colder than Carrie Fischer's nipples is one of my nominees for 2016 joke of the year. Congratulations on some of your finer work.

SpursforSix
12-29-2016, 07:19 PM
Colder than Carrie Fischer's nipples is one of my nominees for 2016 joke of the year. Congratulations on some of your finer work.

I'm honored and I accept the nomination.

SpursforSix
12-29-2016, 07:21 PM

I will say that my favorite was the cock ring line in the NBA forum. But I'm humble and will accept the board's choice.

SpursforSix
12-29-2016, 07:25 PM

Here's the exchange. I'm proud of it.

Have you ever used a cock ring ?

I have.

Yeah, your mouth.

chunticakes
12-30-2016, 12:58 AM
Here's the exchange. I'm proud of it.

That one is pretty good too. But Carrie's nipples made me spit out my drink.

I. Hustle
12-30-2016, 09:25 AM
That's a tough one for me.

I'm going to run them both through an algorithm to see which would generate more chuckles from the 18-35 age group. Once this has been done, I'll also work them into a stand up routine and use them on open mic night at the local comedy bar. After my routine, I will hand out questionnaires asking for feed back regarding both jokes.
Then once I have completed both of these tasks, I will get back to you to let you know which is better.

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 10:34 AM
That one is pretty good too. But Carrie's nipples made me spit out my drink.

That's a tough one for me.

I'm going to run them both through an algorithm to see which would generate more chuckles from the 18-35 age group. Once this has been done, I'll also work them into a stand up routine and use them on open mic night at the local comedy bar. After my routine, I will hand out questionnaires asking for feed back regarding both jokes.
Then once I have completed both of these tasks, I will get back to you to let you know which is better.

I'll accept the academy's decision. I will point out that the cock ring line was used against lakerfan. I would also point out that it's not unheard of for someone to have multiple nominations.

I. Hustle
12-30-2016, 11:35 AM
I'll accept the academy's decision. I will point out that the cock ring line was used against lakerfan. I would also point out that it's not unheard of for someone to have multiple nominations.

While not uncommon, you've got an uphill battle before you. With such instant classics as "I'm not a pedo", "I hooked up with this MILF from the grocery store..." and "Bend over, I'll..."

Not to say that you don't have a chance, just that you don't have the market cornered.

Joseph Kony
12-30-2016, 11:40 AM
:lol Faggs is such a lame ass corny poster

12-30-2016, 12:54 PM
i love these glimpses we get of fabbs' sad life tbh

Fabbs
01-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Since i know i may not equal the cred of some SpursTalk Krew Gang Members and/or Laundry Krew Members (Joe Korny, Cunticakes, 140, Rust Cohle, DJR210 any others i have missed) here is some truth about me and Cinnamon Whiskey. I've never had it. Yep, it's true.

The context is a high roller where i play cards (he comes off the high roller tables and plays with us Regular Joes at the smaller tables), is very nice and also drinks like a fish. He has several times turned me on to a free buffet, just by flashing his players card and then splitting. Don't even have to eat together.

We also will tell each other when we "have it", meaning the winning hand for sure so the other does not have to get nicked more chips. He leaves the table every half hour or so to go to the bar, rinse and repeat. We were talking booze and he said he likes Jack Tennessee cinnamon whiskey. Some of you seem to be super familiar with the gay drink scene. This drink never struck me as gay, and he certainly does not fit the flamer profile. His Asian wife comes over regularly, he has kids and grandkids plus he is 75 years old.

I thought i would find some super good Cinnamin Whiskey but you guys have been zero help, other then revealing your vast knowledge of it is a gay drink.

SpursforSix
01-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Since i know i may not equal the cred of some SpursTalk Krew Gang Members and/or Laundry Krew Members (Joe Korny, Cunticakes, 140, Rust Cohle, DJR210 any others i have missed) here is some truth about me and Cinnamon Whiskey. I've never had it. Yep, it's true.

The context is a high roller where i play cards (he comes off the high roller tables and plays with us Regular Joes at the smaller tables), is very nice and also drinks like a fish. He has several times turned me on to a free buffet, just by flashing his players card and then splitting. Don't even have to eat together.

We also will tell each other when we "have it", meaning the winning hand for sure so the other does not have to get nicked more chips. He leaves the table every half hour or so to go to the bar, rinse and repeat. We were talking booze and he said he likes Jack Tennessee cinnamon whiskey. Some of you seem to be super familiar with the gay drink scene. This drink never struck me as gay, and he certainly does not fit the flamer profile. His Asian wife comes over regularly, he has kids and grandkids plus he is 75 years old.

I thought i would find some super good Cinnamin Whiskey but you guys have been zero help, other then revealing your vast knowledge of it is a gay drink.

Do you want to keep being an asshole or do you want a recommendation for a good cinnamon whiskey?

Fabbs
01-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Do you want to keep being an asshole or do you want a recommendation for a good cinnamon whiskey?
I want a good rec. Do you think one may get posted?

monosylab1k
01-03-2017, 10:58 PM
here is some truth about me and Cinnamon Whiskey. I've never had it. Yep, it's true.

For example I like Jacks Tennessee Fire.
Fireball on the other hand I recommend only for cleaning your car parts.
Nasty chit in that brand.

Some good obscure ones on the original list.

monosylab1k
01-03-2017, 11:00 PM
ROFL Faggs gets called out for his homosexual drinking choices, then backtracks with "uhhh uhhhh it's not for me! It's for my friend!" :lmao'

Also, you and your senior citizen poker buddy/gay lover are quite literally cheating. Hopefully someone at the table catches on and beats the shit out of both of you.

Fabbs
01-03-2017, 11:07 PM
:lol I knew this would send Monoslob and the other socks into orbit.
Yep Mono, i lied about myself having the cin whiskey. I never had the stuff. But player at table did and does all the time.

And STFU we did it in front of everyone only when we are the only two in the hand.

monosylab1k
01-03-2017, 11:08 PM
Yep Mono, i lied.

Yeah, we know. That bullshit story about some 75 year old ass buddy is pretty obvious.

SpursforSix
01-03-2017, 11:10 PM
I want a good rec. Do you think one may get posted?

I think people here are uncomfortable accessing their faggy side and recommending a good gay cinnamon whisky.

monosylab1k
01-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Seriously, Faggs, what's worse? Everyone knowing you like cinnamon whiskey? Or everyone knowing you're a dumbass that's being played by some old fuck, who will bluff his way into a 1v1 against you, and then tell you he "has it" to get you to fold? :lmao Either you're gay or you're fucking stupid. Let us know which one you pick.

Edward
01-03-2017, 11:42 PM
:lol I knew this would send Monoslob and the other socks into orbit.
Yep Mono, i lied about myself having the cin whiskey. I never had the stuff. But player at table did and does all the time.

And STFU we did it in front of everyone only when we are the only two in the hand.
Sup bro. I like your idea of having the half naked girl you've never met in your sig.

im sure if she knew that you had her as your signature on a basketball forum, she'd be really flattered and would suck your dick out of sheer gratitude.

Edward
01-03-2017, 11:49 PM
You have no clue.

I am an expert at giving massages. That's all it takes.
:lmao oh boy, the guy who triangulates the address of random women on the internet is also a self proclaimed massage expert.

Am I the only one who realizes how incredibly creepy this is :lol

benefactor
01-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Man motherfuckers around here just get weirder and weirder with age :lol

benefactor
01-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Sup bro. I like your idea of having the half naked girl you've never met in your sig.

im sure if she knew that you had her as your signature on a basketball forum, she'd be really flattered and would suck your dick out of sheer gratitude.
Or maybe she will come to SA and he can recommend a public pool for her, where he can watch her swim from a distance

I. Hustle
01-04-2017, 09:48 AM

His Asian wife probably has a penis.

DJR210
01-04-2017, 09:50 AM
ROFL Faggs gets called out for his homosexual drinking choices, then backtracks with "uhhh uhhhh it's not for me! It's for my friend!" :lmao'

Also, you and your senior citizen poker buddy/gay lover are quite literally cheating. Hopefully someone at the table catches on and beats the shit out of both of you.

:lmao

Ale, beers, wine, whatever, have been around for thousands of years and man has enjoyed them even though the taste may be an acquired one.. :lol @ Fapps trying to act like there is some secret behind flavored liquors, beers, or liqueurs being targeted to women/pussies/faggots because they can't tolerate the taste of the drinks

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261770&page=2&p=8850263#post8850263

:lol This fool puts himself on blast consistently and thinks the "oh it wasn't mine or for me" card will suffice depending on the forum reaction
:lol letting the reactions of random Internet message board posters shape and mold his life
:lol "Best Cinnamon Whiskeys (for my friend)" (who is also male)
:lol Spent 400 bucks on a Kodi device when an Amazon FireTV stick is 39.99 and the install of hundreds of addons literally takes 10 mins
:lol jerking off under a towel at the public pool

Edward
01-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Or maybe she will come to SA and he can recommend a public pool for her, where he can watch her swim from a distance
Maybe Wild Chodebrah can help him triangulate her location and teach him how he "massages" women after tracking them down.

whats the story behind this public pool thing :lol

DJR210
01-04-2017, 09:57 AM
:lmao oh boy, the guy who triangulates the address of random women on the internet is also a self proclaimed massage expert.

Am I the only one who realizes how incredibly creepy this is :lol

Was so creeped out I couldn't fathom a response.. :lol WC is the old weirdo that all the women in the family can't stand to be around at get togethers because he likes to rub their backs during routine greeting hugs and shit

DJR210
01-04-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm 100% sure that WC owns a dungeon but calls it a wine cellar

01-04-2017, 10:09 AM
:lmao this thread

01-04-2017, 10:10 AM
And yeah whats the story behind this public pool thing

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 10:36 AM
I think people here are uncomfortable accessing their faggy side and recommending a good gay cinnamon whisky.
I dunno they're not posting about their dates with 160 proof and their farm animals combo either.
"Texas Macho?"

DJR210
01-04-2017, 11:15 AM
benefactor can take us on a stroll thru memory lane

DJR210
01-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Hey OP, you ever try Schmitts Gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 12:25 PM
I dunno they're not posting about their dates with 160 proof and their farm animals combo either.
"Texas Macho?"

here...you would probably like this

http://www.dekuyperusa.com/content/images/flavors/hot-damn%21-cinnamon-schnapps-liqueur.png

benefactor
01-04-2017, 12:35 PM
whats the story behind this public pool thing :lol

It kinda flew under the radar...but creepy as fuck nonetheless.

110 degree heat index.

Where are y'all swimming? (Anyone in a heat wave in any part of the U.S. of A.
Or Mexico. Or the world.)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183261

DJR210
01-04-2017, 12:48 PM
"Exact latitude and longitude of where you will be swimming and what you will be wearing please"

Reck
01-04-2017, 12:49 PM
So this is where the cinnamon whiskey thing comes from. :lol fabbs

DJR210
01-04-2017, 12:59 PM
So this is where the cinnamon whiskey thing comes from. :lol fabbs

I. Hustle
01-04-2017, 01:48 PM
This place has a huge variety of cin whiskeys
http://4falmz3c8p8o41p89g13ikew.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Dick-Liquor.jpg

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 02:20 PM

http://www.dekuyperusa.com/content/images/flavors/hot-damn%21-cinnamon-schnapps-liqueur.png
I'd be interested in the cin. Website did not list ingrediants.

But if it has a bunch of sweety sweety crap added, that would be more to the liking of chicks and/or members of The Laundry Krew.

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Hey OP, you ever try Schmitts Gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng
No I have not.

You?:
Psychological projection.
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 02:38 PM
It kinda flew under the radar...but creepy as fuck nonetheless.

Psychological projection.
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 02:38 PM

I'd be interested in the cin. Website did not list ingrediants.

But if it has a bunch of sweety sweety crap added, that would be more to the liking of chicks and/or members of The Laundry Krew.

Oh...I didn't think you'd want to drink it. I just figured you'd shove the bottle up your gay cinnamon whiskey ass.

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 02:40 PM
:lol so much projection on this thread.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CqVq0xpUooU/UZWBMXq6oiI/AAAAAAAAADc/XptEbmIZaZ4/s1600/vulcan_ears.jpg

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Oh...I didn't think you'd want to drink it. I just figured you'd shove the bottle up your gay cinnamon whiskey ass.

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 02:41 PM
"Exact latitude and longitude of where you will be swimming and what you will be wearing please"

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 02:43 PM

Bend over, I'll fucking show you habitually rude.

I. Hustle
01-04-2017, 02:44 PM

Also, psychology is a field in which college students major in that will result in getting them paid the same amount of money as an art degree.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/9469273f7ca9262197d80c34988793b8037988c2/c=0-269-3231-4577&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2016/06/22/CentralFloridaFuture/B9322679345Z.1_20160622162518_000_GL1EP9REV.1-0.jpg

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Also, psychology is a field in which college students major in that will result in getting them paid the same amount of money as an art degree.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/9469273f7ca9262197d80c34988793b8037988c2/c=0-269-3231-4577&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2016/06/22/CentralFloridaFuture/B9322679345Z.1_20160622162518_000_GL1EP9REV.1-0.jpg

LOL at how he's holding the vacuum handle at the top. So gentle.

I. Hustle
01-04-2017, 02:49 PM
LOL at how he's holding the vacuum handle at the top. So gentle.

He's trying to project a penis.

benefactor
01-04-2017, 02:59 PM
I'll openly admit I'm a Star Trek fan, Faggs. There are much worse things I could be...as evidenced by this thread and its content.:lol

DJR210
01-04-2017, 03:35 PM
I'll openly admit I'm a Star Trek fan, Faggs. There are much worse things I could be...as evidenced by this thread and its content.:lol

I don't think he's even trying to talk shit about you being a Star Trek fan, this goofball always posts either some form of Spock pic, or a Ralphie from the Simpsons pic.. Goofball doing goofball things

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Goes quite a bit deeper then "I'm a Star Trek Fan".
And I agree as evidenced by this thread and it's content.
lol

I know...the wife took my Vulcan ears away from me when we got married. I'm still recovering tbh.

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 03:50 PM
I don't think he's even trying to talk shit about you being a Star Trek fan, this goofball always posts either some form of Spock pic, or a Ralphie from the Simpsons pic.. Goofball doing goofball things
:lol not sure if you really clueless or doing yet another headgamey deflection attempt.

Either way. :rolleyes

benefactor
01-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Goes quite a bit deeper then "I'm a Star Trek Fan".
And I agree as evidenced by this thread and it's content.
lol
The thread is about one of the movies. I'm a fan of them...my ex-wife was not. Hell, its not like I'm a cinnamon whiskey drinking peeping tom or some shit like that.

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Here is an article that has:

Psychiatrists

Mean annual pay: $182,700
Number of people who hold this job in the US:*25,080
Projected growth (2012 - 2022): 18%

Probably more then your job title
"SpursTalk Interweb Laundry Krew Troll"

but you could make more.

benefactor
01-04-2017, 03:57 PM
:lol reaching for some kind of insult with one quote from one thread when you've been running around this site acting like a fucking weirdo for a decade

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 04:01 PM
The thread is about one of the movies. I'm a fan of them...my ex-wife was not. Hell, its not like I'm a cinnamon whiskey drinking peeping tom or some shit like that.
Sure cucky.
Cool stories.

benefactor
01-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Sure cucky.
Cool stories.

:lol reaching for some kind of insult with one quote from one thread when you've been running around this site acting like a fucking weirdo for a decade

DJR210
01-04-2017, 04:55 PM
What the fuck is "laundry krew" :lol what a stupid corny fuck

Durant82
01-04-2017, 05:37 PM
What the fuck is "laundry krew" :lol what a stupid corny fuck
Fabbs thinks that the entire forum are just sock puppets of a few guys hell bent on shitting all over him for no good reason. He's so delusional that it never occurs to him that there's just a massive amount of people on this forum who think he's a fucking tool. In his mind, clearly he's the coolest man on earth and there's just a few trolls with hundreds of alt accounts wanting to take shots at him :lmao

DJR210
01-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Fabbs thinks that the entire forum are just sock puppets of a few guys hell bent on shitting all over him for no good reason. He's so delusional that it never occurs to him that there's just a massive amount of people on this forum who think he's a fucking tool. In his mind, clearly he's the coolest man on earth and there's just a few trolls with hundreds of alt accounts wanting to take shots at him :lmao

:lmao this whole time I thought he was trying to take shots at where he thought we worked or some shit

DJR210
01-04-2017, 05:42 PM

:rollin

chunticakes
01-04-2017, 08:23 PM

Psychiatrists

but you could make more.

Still a cinnamon whiskey drinking, voyeuristic faggot, tbh..

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 11:49 PM
The Mean Girls aka The Laundry Krew are really taking this hard.
Did you have to reach back for an old alt or is this a new one?
Either way, seek help. :lol

Fabbs
01-04-2017, 11:52 PM
my ex-wife
FWIW if in real life you really do have an ex wife I'm not making fun of what was.
Sounds like it ended badly, or rather for the most part was not good.
That's not funny nor anything to be made fun of.

Edward
01-05-2017, 05:58 AM
FWIW if in real life you really do have an ex wife I'm not making fun of what was.
Has the girl in your sig sucked your dick yet? It should only be a matter of time, putting a half naked woman in your sig on a basketball forum is a guaranteed panty dropper.

DMC
01-05-2017, 09:59 AM
https://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/merchandising/productimages/large/5042837681.jpg

If you're not drinking this or heavier you're a pussy.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 10:32 AM

Psychiatrists

but you could make more.

Laundry Krew?

pppffftttt ok 182,000. That's the mean. So that means that there are a few that make $500k and a ton that make $25k

Plus only 25,080 doing that? I bet each graduating class from UTSA alone has that many graduating with that degree every year.

benefactor
01-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Eh...it's no big deal. Marriage is one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time, especially if you are young. You are void of life experience and basically running on emotions. Then one day you wake up and realize you and your spouse have changed and both of you are heading in different directions.

It's cool if marriage is something someone wants to do, but if you are asking me I'd tell you to wait until you are at least 30. Between 20 and 30 you are going to become a completely different person. Getting married and adding several kids to that equation during that time is just asking trouble.

I'm usually talking to the wind when I tell kids this though, because kids think they fucking know everything. Hell, I did too.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 11:46 AM
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/af1e73_7b9449bfcef746bea35d572af68f4f89~mv2_d_5600 _2872_s_4_2.png_srz_409_228_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_p ng_srz

Reppin hard!

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Or does cleaning not count? Does it HAVE to be laundry? I don't know all the rules yet.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Or does cleaning not count? Does it HAVE to be laundry? I don't know all the rules yet.

nm...I maded a mistake. For some reason, I thought he said "lawndry krew". That sounds cooler.

DJR210
01-05-2017, 01:48 PM
So since this thread is full of Laundry Krew trolls, who is the original account?

DJR210
01-05-2017, 01:49 PM
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/af1e73_7b9449bfcef746bea35d572af68f4f89~mv2_d_5600 _2872_s_4_2.png_srz_409_228_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_p ng_srz

Reppin hard!

DJR210
01-05-2017, 01:50 PM

mmmmmmmm that's the wintergreen one :tu

DMC
01-05-2017, 09:52 PM
mmmmmmmm that's the wintergreen one :tu

That with a shot of Aqua Velva is the shit.

DJR210
01-05-2017, 10:36 PM
That with a shot of Aqua Velva is the shit.

Or some hand sanitizer if you're feeling adventurous.

DJR210
01-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Laundry Krew account #265 checking in BTW

01-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Laundry Krew account #265 checking in BTW

DJR210
01-05-2017, 10:46 PM

Throw up your set potnuh

http://marlon-wayans.s3.amazonaws.com/mw_videos/game-gang-signs4.jpg

http://es.stophoustongangs.org/files/IGITP00000/681.jpg

chunticakes
01-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Checkin in mah niggas. Let's do a head count...

DJR210
01-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Checkin in mah niggas. Let's do a head count...

Yeah, but me and you are the same guy though.. along w/ at least 200 other users

chunticakes
01-06-2017, 02:21 AM
Yeah, but me and you are the same guy though.. along w/ at least 200 other users

You're right. We're all just alts used against Faggs. We need to seek help.

I. Hustle
01-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Throw your L's in the sky
Let them bitches know

Fabbs
01-06-2017, 11:56 AM

Reppin hard!
:lol nicely done.

Fabbs
01-06-2017, 11:57 AM

Careful, this post must not have been sanctioned by the Krew.

DJR210
01-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Throw yo sets in air if you don't give a fuck

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/LK_zpstkhndtmb.jpg

DJR210
04-10-2017, 02:26 PM
:lol forum punching bag

InRareForm
04-10-2017, 02:35 PM
None

benefactor
04-10-2017, 05:34 PM