PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Dominos Joins a 73 win team..

apalisoc_9
12-25-2016, 09:25 PM
Still can't beat Lebron though...

:lol

100%duncan
12-25-2016, 09:34 PM
Will always be lebron’s bitch

spursistan
12-25-2016, 09:41 PM

Lebron has owned Durbeta his entire career..not even funny..

TDMVPDPOY
12-25-2016, 09:57 PM
u notice dominos is attacking the rim more and trying to dunk on everyone cause he has a mismatch and worriors have no bigs...forcing a twink to play big

poeticism707
12-25-2016, 10:12 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

StrengthAndHonor
12-25-2016, 11:39 PM

IKR? I was laughing so hard when he fell on the floor :lol

Spurtacular
12-25-2016, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54KUP7s-6g

Spurtacular
12-25-2016, 11:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54KUP7s-6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgqYiqfD-CM

Budkin
12-26-2016, 12:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYpo3-feP0

12-26-2016, 01:02 AM
What's up with KD falling at the end of games?

Robz4000
12-26-2016, 01:10 AM

Just following after his former teammate Harden: fishing for calls.

Clipper Nation
12-26-2016, 01:12 AM

:lol "Falling"

No need to make excuses for Durbeta - he's flopping.

Robz4000
12-26-2016, 01:21 AM
Jingle Bells
KD fell
Curry missed some threes
Kyrie scored
Praise the lord
Warriors blew another lead

midnightpulp
12-26-2016, 01:24 AM
Jingle Bells
KD fell
Curry missed some threes
Kyrie scored
Praise the lord

Arcadian
12-26-2016, 01:27 AM

I guess that's one disadvantage of being 6'11 - it's harder to be a ball handler and keep your dribble against a smaller defender with good hands.

100%duncan
12-26-2016, 01:42 AM
Jingle Bells
KD fell
Curry missed some threes
Kyrie scored
Praise the lord
:lmao :lmao

benefactor
12-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Jingle Bells
KD fell
Curry missed some threes
Kyrie scored
Praise the lord
You win Christmas, my nigga :lol

UZER
12-26-2016, 08:46 AM
I guess that's one disadvantage of being 6'11 - it's harder to be a ball handler and keep your dribble against a smaller defender with good hands.

Oh I'm sure RJ has great hands. You just have to ask Like Walton.

Bynumite
12-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Jefferson stepped on Durant's foot tbh.

spursistan
12-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Durbeta was 0-5 after RJ dunked on his ass :lol..

He only scored 3 ( of 36 points in the game) in last 9 minutes of the game...Front runner gonna front run even on 73-win team...

Fabbs
12-26-2016, 04:49 PM

He only scored 3 ( of 36 points in the game) in last 9 minutes of the game...Front runner gonna front run even on 73-win team...
I thought Durants most lacking play was with 46 seconds left.
Warriors 108 Cavs 105.
Twink Curry had hit a three and was preening to the crowd holding up 3 fingers. 1:14 left.
The Cavs inbound and have a botched possession, RJ having to throw up a desperation trey as the shot clock runs down. The rebound is tipped, it goes to Iggy who comes out of a scramble with it. Iggy has to get a pass off under pressure, kind of like an NFL QB having to throw without being set. Durant is wide open and is dreaming of about all he ever dreams of, self scoring. Iggys pass is going to be short -but Durant could get it if he would alter his route. If he would slow up which would cost him the breakaway layup/dunk chance. He goes for the ball like a total puss, minimal effort while Irving goes hard for the ball. Irving gets ball, heads the other way for twisting layup, 108-107 instead of Durant corralling the ball and pretty much icing the game.

Fabbs
12-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Jefferson stepped on Durant's foot tbh.
In fairness to Twinkle Toes, Jefferson did indeed step on his foot. May have simultaneously given him a slight shove which combined sent him to the floor.

Kawhitstorm
12-26-2016, 06:03 PM

Imagine Dominos/Softridge on the same team.:lol (Almost happened in college)

spurs10
12-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I thought Durants most lacking play was with 46 seconds left.
Warriors 108 Cavs 105.
Twink Curry had hit a three and was preening to the crowd holding up 3 fingers. 1:14 left.
The Cavs inbound and have a botched possession, RJ having to throw up a desperation trey as the shot clock runs down. The rebound is tipped, it goes to Iggy who comes out of a scramble with it. Iggy has to get a pass off under pressure, kind of like an NFL QB having to throw without being set. Durant is wide open and is dreaming of about all he ever dreams of, self scoring. Iggys pass is going to be short -but Durant could get it if he would alter his route. If he would slow up which would cost him the breakaway layup/dunk chance. He goes for the ball like a total puss, minimal effort while Irving goes hard for the ball. Irving gets ball, heads the other way for twisting layup, 108-107 instead of Durant corralling the ball and pretty much icing the game. This...loved "Twink Curry....preening to the crowd." Truth, made the loss all the more enjoyable.

resistanze
12-26-2016, 06:56 PM

DMC
12-26-2016, 07:06 PM
Jingle Bells
KD fell
Curry missed some threes
Kyrie scored
Praise the lord

Well done :lol

DMC
12-26-2016, 07:06 PM
Imagine Dominos/Softridge on the same team.:lol (Almost happened in college)

They'd make the finals.

Kawhitstorm
12-26-2016, 07:09 PM
They'd make the finals.

They wouldn't even make the Final 4.:lol

DMC
12-26-2016, 07:14 PM
They wouldn't even make the Final 4.:lol

Bullshit. Kevin Durant and LMA on the same team? Are you saying Kawhi is better than KD?

Kawhitstorm
12-26-2016, 07:47 PM
Bullshit. Kevin Durant and LMA on the same team? Are you saying Kawhi is better than KD?

They are both EPIC front-running chokers.:sleep

DAF86
12-27-2016, 01:23 AM
They'd make the finals.

No, they wouldn't. Actually, it's hard to imagine the Spurs doing better than what they did last season (67 wins) and are doing this season (in pace to a very similar record) by switching Kawhi for any other SF. Even Durant or Lebron.

djohn2oo8
12-27-2016, 07:41 AM
No, they wouldn't. Actually, it's hard to imagine the Spurs doing better than what they did last season (67 wins) and are doing this season (in pace to a very similar record) by switching Kawhi for any other SF. Even Durant or Lebron.

:lmao

djohn2oo8
12-27-2016, 07:42 AM
So now LeBron couldn't carry the Spurs to that many wins ?

12-27-2016, 08:11 AM

DMC
12-27-2016, 10:50 AM
Y'all see the homerish shit I have to contend with here?

DAF86
12-27-2016, 11:56 AM
So now LeBron couldn't carry the Spurs to that many wins ?

When did I say that?

DAF86
12-27-2016, 12:09 PM
Y'all see the homerish shit I have to contend with here?

Trying to act like the sensible person. :lol

Spurs aren't getting past the Warriors just by switching Durant for Kawhi, tbh. And it's very difficult to think they could improve much (if at all) over their franchise record setting wins of last season, tbh. You only need to look at the Warriors which, added Durant and, won't have as good as record as last season.

See how if you think the things with an ounce of gray matter, they make sense?

apalisoc_9
12-27-2016, 01:45 PM
Are people saying Aldridge is better than Westgod since dominos couldbnt carry Westgod to the finals :wow..in many seasons.

DAF86
12-27-2016, 01:46 PM
Are people saying Aldridge is better than Westgod since dominos couldbnt carry Westgod to the finals :wow..in many seasons.

No son, but it's cool 'cause it's not homerism. :lol

HarlemHeat37
12-27-2016, 02:39 PM
I find it funny that people are unaware that Dominos hasn't had a great playoff run since 2011-2012, tbh..his last 2 playoff runs were extremely underwhelming..I've been watching the NBA for almost 20 years and I've never seen a player receive as many free passes as he does, especially considering he's only been to the Finals once:lol

Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, Dwight Howard, Harden, Westbrook, McGrady, Vince Carter, etc..all these men got destroyed by fans and the media for underwhelming stretches during their careers, yet Dominos always gets a pass..the ONE TIME he received any criticism was the "Mr. Unreliable" piece in OKC that had to be removed the following day and forced an apology from the writer:lmao The only player on the same level, in that regard, is Chris Paul(at least he's been great in most of his runs, though)..

Even the media's beloved Steph Curry got bashed for his Finals choke:lol

I mention this because Kawhi's flaw as a player has been his lack of dominance as a lead scorer in the playoffs, so far..

spursistan
12-27-2016, 02:48 PM
I find it strange that people are unaware that Dominos hasn't had a great playoff run since 2011-2012, tbh..his last 2 playoff runs were extremely underwhelming..

I mention this because Kawhi's flaw as a player has been his lack of dominance as a lead scorer in the playoffs, so far..

Looking at what Russ doing with that hilariously shitty supporting cast, especially the past 2 weeks (Oldapido out injured) should start rewriting the narrative about Westbrook holding back that team for years..Durant couldn't pull through having an MVP-caliber player next to him, something Kawhi probably won't have the luxury of for his entire career..

spurs10
12-27-2016, 03:12 PM
I find it funny that people are unaware that Dominos hasn't had a great playoff run since 2011-2012, tbh..his last 2 playoff runs were extremely underwhelming..I've been watching the NBA for almost 20 years and I've never seen a player receive as many free passes as he does, especially considering he's only been to the Finals once:lol

Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, Dwight Howard, Harden, Westbrook, McGrady, Vince Carter, etc..all these men got destroyed by fans and the media for underwhelming stretches during their careers, yet Dominos always gets a pass..the ONE TIME he received any criticism was the "Mr. Unreliable" piece in OKC that had to be removed the following day and forced an apology from the writer:lmao The only player on the same level, in that regard, is Chris Paul(at least he's been great in most of his runs, though)..

I mention this because Kawhi's flaw as a player has been his lack of dominance as a lead scorer in the playoffs, so far.. I couldn't agree more. I've never thought much of Durbeta and felt him joining the GSW was very revealing in how he saw himself. He knows he hasn't performed well in the playoffs and has been given a pass. If he does get the ring he's chasing it won't be thought of as much more than going to the jeweler and having one made. He looked for the easiest path possible to getting a ring- not so admirable.

resistanze
12-27-2016, 03:34 PM

:lol So true tbh. Even after his jump to GSW, media has been caping for him like I've never seen, even though what he did was 10x more 'ergregious' than what LeBron did (b2b MVP and best player in league joining a 1st round fodder team with 1 top 5 player and a top 20 player vs joining the b2b league MVP, b2b WC champs, won title in last 2 years, 3 top 15 players already there, 73 wins...)

I seriously think Dominos would've committed suicide if he got the amount of hate LeBron got in 2010.

ambchang
12-27-2016, 03:52 PM

And yet he won the MVP.

:lol today's NBA

Clipper Nation
12-27-2016, 07:04 PM
And yet he won the MVP.

:lol today's NBA
In yesterday's NBA, the biggest statistical playoff choke artist in NBA history (Karl Malone) won multiple MVPs, and other known chokers/stat-padders like Charles Barkley, DRob and KG all won MVP. A cancerous twelfth-option role player (Kobe) was even gifted an MVP.

:lmao Yesterday's NBA

ambchang
12-28-2016, 08:09 AM
In yesterday's NBA, the biggest statistical playoff choke artist in NBA history (Karl Malone) won multiple MVPs, and other known chokers/stat-padders like Charles Barkley, DRob and KG all won MVP. A cancerous twelfth-option role player (Kobe) was even gifted an MVP.

:lmao Yesterday's NBA

KG and Kobe belongs more to today's NBA than yesterday's NBA.

The original premise was t about choking, it was about being a teflon man and getting away with it. Robinson and Barkley were both unjustifiably grilled for not bringing highly flawed teams to titles against the refBulls, while Malone was too busy impregnating 12 year olds so you got a good one there.

Phillip
12-29-2016, 10:46 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

first its manu > dirk

now its kawhi > lebron

Clipper Nation
12-29-2016, 11:06 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

first its manu > dirk

now its kawhi > lebron

Don't forget about how Roddy Boobwah was a combination of Nash, Rose and Porker. I guess his Porker genes won out.

DAF86
12-29-2016, 11:40 AM

first its manu > dirk

now its kawhi > lebron

ive seen enough of him to know he isn't superstar material

I think he certainly has a place in the NBA, and will consistently be a solid role player, but that's about it. Nothing wrong with that though. I'd say more of a Shane Battier, Tony Allen type of player. Mostly defense, capable of putting up some points when his team needs him to, but not necessarily a scorer.

Dumbass motherfucker. :lol

Phillip
01-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Dumbass motherfucker. :lol

I'd say it's actually quite interesting how spot on that analysis of him actually is. A defense first player, who can score some points, but isn't necessarily a scorer. He's good at hitting wide open shots/layups, and making buckets that are created for him. But creating his own offense, and for others against good defensive teams? Not so much.

I humbly accept your apology :toast

Phillip
01-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Don't forget about how Roddy Boobwah was a combination of Nash, Rose and Porker. I guess his Porker genes won out.

yep pretty much rofl

djohn2oo8
01-02-2017, 01:11 PM
I'd say it's actually quite interesting how spot on that analysis of him actually is. A defense first player, who can score some points, but isn't necessarily a scorer. He's good at hitting wide open shots/layups, and making buckets that are created for him. But creating his own offense, and for others against good defensive teams? Not so much.

Watch out, before these homers start bleeding out of the rectum.

Phillip
01-02-2017, 01:11 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao kawhi > lebron

Phillip
01-02-2017, 01:14 PM

dont care :sleep

his on-court resume speaks for itself

system player tbqh

DAF86
01-02-2017, 01:41 PM

He's one of the most efficient one-on-one scorers, dumbass motherfucker. :lol

DAF86
01-02-2017, 01:44 PM

Are you really that butthurt about me exposing your ignorance regarding Kawhi that you have to start siding with a poster that has made some of the most retarded basketball related arguments in the history of this board (and that's saying something, tbh)? :lol

I know that you laughing at Kawhi being ranked 4th by me and then having a list of hundreds of professionals ranking Kawhi exactly at 4th is one of the biggest argumental rapes in the history of internet discussions, but c'mon son, let it go. It will hurt less.

djohn2oo8
01-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Are you really that butthurt about me exposing your ignorance regarding Kawhi that you have to start siding with a poster that has made some of the most retarded basketball related arguments in the history of this board (and that's saying something, tbh)? :lol
:lol you said Manu was better than Dirk.

Then you said Kawhi was better than LeBron :lol

DAF86
01-02-2017, 01:55 PM

Never said any of those things. Those are just things that folks, that have felt so butthurt after arguing with me, have had to invent 'cause they have no other tool to get back at me, tbh. :lol

Congrats son, you have officially reached stretch's level of desperation. :lol

Brazil
01-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Never said any of those things. Those are just things that folks, that have felt so butthurt after arguing with me, have had to invent 'cause they have no other tool to get back at me, tbh. :lol

Congrats son, you have officially reached stretch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6183)'s level of desperation. :lol

(I don't even know what that means)
(No one knows what it means, but its provocative)
(No it's not)
(It gets the people going!)

99 Problems
01-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Just watching GSW lately anyone think the same re ranking big 4.

1. Kevin
2. (Really 1b) Draymond
3. Claymond (lookout when he's coming off those screens)
4. curry.

Phillip
01-03-2017, 04:47 PM

Congrats son, you have officially reached stretch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6183)'s level of desperation. :lol

you said it not us :lmao

kawhi > lebron

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
01-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Trying to act like the sensible person. :lol

Spurs aren't getting past the Warriors just by switching Durant for Kawhi, tbh. And it's very difficult to think they could improve much (if at all) over their franchise record setting wins of last season, tbh. You only need to look at the Warriors which, added Durant and, won't have as good as record as last season.

See how if you think the things with an ounce of gray matter, they make sense?

"Durant or Lebron"

DAF86
01-03-2017, 06:23 PM
you said it not us :lmao

kawhi > lebron

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Where, tbh?

DAF86
01-03-2017, 06:30 PM
:lol I mean, I posted this list like 5 days ago:

Update:

1-Lebron
2-Durant
3-Curry
4-Kawhi
5a-Westbrook
5b-Harden
5c-Davis
8-CP3
9-Cousins
10-PG13

Are those Lebron and Durant ranked above Kawhi? :wow

Phillip
01-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Where, tbh?

here tbh

Actually, it's hard to imagine the Spurs doing better than what they did last season (67 wins) and are doing this season (in pace to a very similar record) by switching Kawhi for any other SF. Even Durant or Lebron.

rofl rofl rofl kawhi > lebron rofl :lmao :lmao :lmao

DAF86
01-08-2017, 10:20 PM
here tbh

rofl rofl rofl kawhi > lebron rofl :lmao :lmao :lmao

School must have been tough for you, with you not being able to comprehend what you read and being a huge flaming faggot, tbh.

unleashbaynes
01-09-2017, 12:12 AM

Manu 4 > dirk 1

Shoulda had finals MVP in 05

Still productive at 39 unlike Dirk.

Suck it fag.