PDA

View Full Version : Benji N and Israel going all in on Trump

pgardn
12-27-2016, 12:34 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/26/israel-un-resolution-settlements-obama-trump

This is getting absolutely bizzare.
Israel is playing a very dangerous game.

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 12:45 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/26/israel-un-resolution-settlements-obama-trump

Why is that a dangerous game?

I have to believe they may have solid evidence, considering Obama's stance on Israel and the settlements.

baseline bum
12-27-2016, 01:02 AM

What's bizarre about it? They're led by a right wing nut and we'll be led by a right wing nut in 3.5 weeks.

Mitch
12-27-2016, 01:07 AM
What's bizarre about it? They're led by a right wing nut and we'll be led by a right wing nut in 3.5 weeks.

Beats being led by a criminal, tbh

Thread
12-27-2016, 01:24 AM

She ain't goin' back in therePERIOD

& the fuck that's in there? Now, NOW, now he ain't goin' back in there.

rmt
12-27-2016, 02:17 AM

Last year, however, US officials again accused Israel of spying, this time on the Iran nuclear talks, with one telling the Wall Street Journal: “It is one thing for the US and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal US secrets and play them back to US legislators to undermine US diplomacy.”

So, am I understanding this right? Israel stole Obama/Iran secrets and gave them to Congress - Obama doesn't let Congress know what he's doing with Iran? and he's blaming Israel for doing so?

But because of its opposition to settlement activity and concern for what it could mean for the region, the US “could not in good conscience veto”, he added.

Hasn't Obama been opposed to settlement activity but vetoed in the past? Were they vetoing because of Hillary and now Hillary's lost, there's no reason to veto - so he went ahead, abstained and let it go through?

If so, LOL and smh.

Pelicans78
12-27-2016, 07:47 AM
Last year, however, US officials again accused Israel of spying, this time on the Iran nuclear talks, with one telling the Wall Street Journal: “It is one thing for the US and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal US secrets and play them back to US legislators to undermine US diplomacy.”

So, am I understanding this right? Israel stole Obama/Iran secrets and gave them to Congress - Obama doesn't let Congress know what he's doing with Iran? and he's blaming Israel for doing so?

But because of its opposition to settlement activity and concern for what it could mean for the region, the US “could not in good conscience veto”, he added.

Hasn't Obama been opposed to settlement activity but vetoed in the past? Were they vetoing because of Hillary and now Hillary's lost, there's no reason to veto - so he went ahead, abstained and let it go through?

If so, LOL and smh.

Every U.S. president the last few decades have opposed settlement building. It's official policy. However, Obama was the first to veto any U.N. resolution regarding it.

Th'Pusher
12-27-2016, 08:37 AM
Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery and fraud.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/report-netanyahu-to-be-investigated-for-bribery-fraud/

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 08:53 AM
Obama just showing his true colors and giving a big FUCK YOU to Israel on the way out the door.

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 09:21 AM
Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery and fraud.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/report-netanyahu-to-be-investigated-for-bribery-fraud/

Still speculation.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 09:56 AM
Obama just showing his true colors and giving a big FUCK YOU to Israel on the way out the door.

No actually the Obama administration did not even want the vote to come up. Egypt agreed to delay the vote for a Trump presidency. But the vote got forced by other players.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:00 AM

The fact the vote even made it to the floor of the UN Security Council since Egypt had agreed to wait on it so the out going Obama administration did NOT have to vote on it.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:02 AM

If so, LOL and smh.

Yes.

Israel is looking out for the best interest of the US.
Always. Look up Jonathan Pollard. Why was he even jailed?

smh... but not lol

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 10:05 AM
No actually the Obama administration did not even want the vote to come up. Egypt agreed to delay the vote for a Trump presidency. But the vote got forced by other players.

So?

Then he abstained?

He not only gave Israel a big FUCK YOU he gave his own party a big selfish FUCK YOU TOO as he walked out the door.

There are a large number of extremely wealthy Jewish people that have historically given almost exclusively to the Democratic Party and support of Israel is probably their single biggest issue.

Obama just bitch slapped this block and if Trump plays his cards right this could be a historic shift of donors...

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:08 AM
So?

Then he abstained?

He not only gave Israel a big FUCK YOU he gave his own party a big selfish FUCK YOU too as he walked out the door.

There are a large number of extremely wealthy Jewish people that have historically given almost exclusively to the Democratic Party and support of Israel is probably their single biggest issue.

Obama just bitch slapped this block and if Trump plays his cards right this could be a historic shift of donors...

Obama did NOT want the vote to even come up. They convinced Egypt to put it off. Tell me how this is an f u...

Why?

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 10:14 AM
Obama did NOT want the vote to even come up. They convinced Egypt to put it off. Tell me how this is an f u...

Why?

uhh DUHHHHHH

He ABSTAINED instead of voting NO like ALL the Presidents that preceded him.

Th'Pusher
12-27-2016, 10:16 AM
She ain't goin' back in therePERIOD

& the fuck that's in there? Now, NOW, now he ain't goin' back in there.

Do you have any other shtick, or is this the extent of it? Don't bother with the...bend over, I'll show you shtick.

Th'Pusher
12-27-2016, 10:20 AM
So?

Then he abstained?

He not only gave Israel a big FUCK YOU he gave his own party a big selfish FUCK YOU TOO as he walked out the door.

This is such bullshit wishful thinking.

Trill Clinton
12-27-2016, 10:20 AM
Get that clown the fuck outta here. Fuck Netanyahu

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 10:23 AM
This is such bullshit wishful thinking.

:lol you think wealthy Jewish donors are going to continue to support the political party that just stabbed Israel in the back?

Th'Pusher
12-27-2016, 10:28 AM
:lol you think wealthy Jewish donors are going to continue to support the political party that just stabbed Israel in the back?

You mean like in 2012 when they didn't vote for him in record numbers? According to you and the rest of conservative media echo chamber, Obama has been anti Israel since day 1, right?

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:31 AM
uhh DUHHHHHH

He did NOT want to vote.

The Obama administration did NOT WANT TO VOTE. Get it? They went through diplomatic channels to get Egypt to pull back on it as we'll hich the Egyptians AGREED TO DO. So that the Donald could vote on it. If he wanted to send a Much bigger f u they would do more than just abstain, they would vote WITH the other 14 members of the security council. And in fact the Obama administration had considered this as a slap for spying.

So your duhhhh is well played for you.

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 10:36 AM
You mean like in 2012 when they didn't vote for him in record numbers? According to you and the rest of conservative media echo chamber, Obama has been anti Israel since day 1, right?

Besides the global apology tour and the speech in Egypt his most egregious anti-Israel shit has been in the last 4 years.

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 10:37 AM
He did NOT want to vote.

The Obama administration did NOT WANT TO VOTE. Get it? They went through diplomatic channels to get Egypt to pull back on it as we'll hich the Egyptians AGREED TO DO. So that the Donald could vote on it. If he wanted to send a Much bigger f u they would do more than just abstain, they would vote WITH the other 14 members of the security council. And in fact the Obama administration had considered this as a slap for spying.

The result was the same whether he abstained or voted yes. Israel got sanctioned. The Duhh is still on you.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:40 AM
uhh DUHHHHHH

And what did the US presidents get in return for the vote?

A cessation of building ANY NEW settlements. So Benji builds new settlements forcing Obama.

Another duhhhh moment.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:43 AM
The result was the same whether he abstained or voted yes. Israel got sanctioned. The Duhh is still on you.

So voting with the other 14 would mean NOTHING to Israel?

You really don't get this entire situation or the history of it.
You get to keep your duhhh.

rmt
12-27-2016, 10:45 AM
Yes.

smh... but not lol

The LOL is for blaming Israel for telling the US Congress about Obama/Iran secrets.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 10:55 AM
The LOL is for blaming Israel for telling the US Congress about Obama/Iran secrets.

Yeah will its deeper than that you see.

Im glad you recognize that we need foreign governments to aide in policy making and help us spread knowledge of our weapon systems. The supposed secrets that got out do nothing to change the outcome. We either deal with the Iranianins or they start up their nuke building. I guess if you think we need to aide Israel in another attack it's all good. The threat of Israeli bombing was NOT stopping the Iranians. And now with the closer realationship between Russia and Iran, bombing deep under ground facilities that are now monitored will be a barrel of laughs for you I guess.

rmt
12-27-2016, 11:27 AM
Yeah will its deeper than that you see.

Im glad you recognize that we need foreign governments to aide in policy making and help us spread knowledge of our weapon systems. The supposed secrets that got out do nothing to change the outcome. We either deal with the Iranianins or they start up their nuke building. I guess if you think we need to aide Israel in another attack it's all good. The threat of Israeli bombing was NOT stopping the Iranians. And now with the closer realationship between Russia and Iran, bombing deep under ground facilities that are now monitored will be a barrel of laughs for you I guess.

I fail to see why posters here don't take what I post at face value. I've already said that I didn't follow politics until I aimlessly wandered down here (Merry Christmas T'pusher :-) late last year. I didn't say anything about the Iran deal - regarding my LOL, don't you see anything wrong with US Congress having to find out about anything through Israel and not from their own president?

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Obama did NOT want the vote to even come up.

Because he's a chickenshit.

They convinced Egypt to put it off.

LOL...

Relying on Eqypt...

LOL...

Tell me how this is an f u...

Why?

You don't understand why?

He crawled into a corner instead of standing up for Israel.

Did you know there are more Jewish people in the United States, than there are in Israel?

That's a huge segment of the population he told to go blow themselves!

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Yes.

smh... but not lol
Because he is a traitor...

Simple enough?

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:44 AM
He did NOT want to vote.

Are you saying his dog ate his homework?

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:45 AM

True.

Isn't the traditional vote, a veto?

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:46 AM
So voting with the other 14 would mean NOTHING to Israel?

You really don't get this entire situation or the history of it.
You get to keep your duhhh.

The biggest mistake Israel ever made was trying to make peace with radicals.

After they were assaulted in '67, and won, they should have kept all that territory.

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2016, 11:50 AM
True.

Isn't the traditional vote, a veto?

Yes. President after President after President until Obama decided to fuck over Israel on his way out the door.

Th'Pusher
12-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Yes. President after President after President until Obama decided to fuck over Israel on his way out the door.

Seems you need a little of that preparation h for yourself, huh?

boutons_deux
12-27-2016, 11:56 AM
One of the 2 motivations behind OBL hitting the WTC was USA's relentless support for Israel in the UN and for not condemning the Israeli genocide of Palestinians.

Obama has sold many $10Bs of arms to Israel, just like USA's MIC always does. Death merchandise is a business.

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Seems you need a little of that preparation h for yourself, huh?
I'm sure you have a huge supply for yourself... Must be speaking from experience...

Wild Cobra
12-27-2016, 11:57 AM
One of the 2 motivations behind OBL hitting the WTC was USA's relentless support for Israel in the UN and for not condemning the Israeli genocide of Palestinians.

Obama has sold many $10Bs of arms to Israel, just like USA's MIC always does. Death merchandise is a business.

Genocide?

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

My God man... You are so fucking stupid!

Spurminator
12-27-2016, 12:02 PM

Obama pledged $38 billion to Israel three months ago.

We should all be so lucky to be fucked over like that.

Chucho
12-27-2016, 12:28 PM
Israel still owns Obama and the US. Dont know why King FakeJew is upset. He made Obama extend the $50 billion a year we give those non-Jew Jews. Israel owns the world and Uncle Tom Obama.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 07:33 PM
Israel still owns Obama and the US. Dont know why King FakeJew is upset. He made Obama extend the $50 billion a year we give those non-Jew Jews. Israel owns the world and Uncle Tom Obama.

And now we get this.
Is it any wonder conservatives are all over the place.

pgardn
12-27-2016, 07:43 PM
Are you saying his dog ate his homework?

I will ill say this again for those who cannot read. Obama administration WANTED THIS VOTE PUT OFF UNTIL after the new president takes office. They had negotiated with Eygpt to do this. This in fact, is what is interesting. The vote was forced to go forward by other countries that normally stay out of this. Something else is going on. And it's not clear.

Supposedly the Obama administration had prepared an abstain, or make it 15-0, before they convinced Egypt to finally let it alone.

And it's amazing how people on this board DO NOT UNDERSTAND the agreement the US and Israel have about planning NEW settlements. Benji gets his vote if Israel completes certain settlements, stops on others and stops planning them. Israel broke with this very early on Obama. In this way I think BN understood the wish washy nature of Obama and tested it. Then he flat out dared Obama with many new settlements. Obama wanted to just hand it off to Trump. But the story is in flux as I type.

WC.

I don't expect you to understand any of the above but I am trying.

Winehole23
12-28-2016, 09:09 AM
agree with Spurminator, actions speak louder than words: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/

Th'Pusher
12-28-2016, 09:28 AM
Netanyahu reportedly told New Zealand backing UN vote would be a declaration of war.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 09:55 AM
A good read from right wing extremist CNN about Obama refusing to veto...:lol

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/opinions/us-role-in-israel-un-vote-was-hypocritical-goldfeder/index.html

pgardn
12-28-2016, 10:18 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/opinions/us-role-in-israel-un-vote-was-hypocritical-goldfeder/index.html

An opinion piece by a scholar in Jewish Law.

Yes, absolutely amazing.

In case you have not noticed this is not a clear right wing left wing issue.

Th'Pusher
12-28-2016, 10:25 AM

Maybe you can let Dr. Goldfeter borrow some of your preparation h? :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 10:25 AM
An opinion piece by a scholar in Jewish Law.

Yes, absolutely amazing.

In case you have not noticed this is not a clear right wing left wing issue.

True. I'm sure the neo-nazi's would agree with your position.

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Maybe you can let Dr. Goldfeter borrow some of your preparation h? :lol

I'm not Jewish and don't have a dog in this hunt so no butt hurt here.

Just made the observation that Obama petulantly threw Israel under the bus on his way out the door.

ElNono
12-28-2016, 10:40 AM
Bibi playing the woe is me card, what else is new?

Cue cartoon bomb presentation...

boutons_deux
12-28-2016, 11:52 AM
US taxpayers, even the Jew-hating KKK/White Supremacists, support ISRAEL MASSIVELY with (free?) military goods.

"About three quarters of the aid is earmarked for purchases of military equipment from U.S. companies and the rest is spent on domestic equipment.[27] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations#ci te_note-27)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations#Mi litary_aid_and_procurement

All Obama is saying, non-petulantly, that US doesn't support Israeli settlements in occupied territory.

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 11:59 AM
US taxpayers, even the Jew-hating KKK/White Supremacists, support ISRAEL MASSIVELY with (free?) military goods.

"About three quarters of the aid is earmarked for purchases of military equipment from U.S. companies and the rest is spent on domestic equipment.[27] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations#ci te_note-27)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations#Mi litary_aid_and_procurement

All Obama is saying is he is a flailing lame duck President saying fuck you to Bibi.

clambake
12-28-2016, 12:05 PM
looks like kerry is airing it out.

Thread
12-28-2016, 12:31 PM
looks like kerry is airing it out.

Just takin' a fit because Hillary didn't get it.

Sometimes you eat the bear & sometimes that bear...just gets up all over ya.

Wild Cobra
12-28-2016, 12:34 PM
I will ill say this again for those who cannot read. Obama administration WANTED THIS VOTE PUT OFF UNTIL after the new president takes office. They had negotiated with Eygpt to do this. This in fact, is what is interesting. The vote was forced to go forward by other countries that normally stay out of this. Something else is going on. And it's not clear.

That is such a incompetent chickenshit president then.

To entrust something important, to the word of a foreign national...

I don't know what is worse?

The reason you give, or the incompetence of letting this happen?

Wild Cobra
12-28-2016, 12:35 PM
agree with Spurminator, actions speak louder than words: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/

And liberals say it's republican presidents selling/giving war toys away...

clambake
12-28-2016, 12:44 PM
what?

still the same wc.

Chinook
12-28-2016, 12:49 PM
I wish the US actually gave the finger to Israel. Makes no damned sense for them to be strutting around using our power to threaten other people. Biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century was backing the creation of a Jewish state in the first place.

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 12:51 PM
I wish the US actually gave the finger to Israel. Makes no damned sense for them to be strutting around using our power to threaten other people. Biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century was backing the creation of a Jewish state in the first place.

collective guilt from the holocaust.

clambake
12-28-2016, 12:54 PM
yeah but the jews this time are palestinians.

Chinook
12-28-2016, 12:55 PM

Yes. White Guilt at its finest. They just did it in such an imperialistic kind of way. It's hard to justify displacing a whole bunch of people so that some European folks could go back to their "homeland" that hadn't been under their control in like 1900 years.

Chucho
12-28-2016, 01:03 PM
And now Kerry back tracking on everything...

Wild Cobra
12-28-2016, 01:10 PM
And now Kerry back tracking on everything...

That would be his MO.

He's a master flip-flopper.

DMX7
12-28-2016, 01:14 PM

He gave them a $38 Billion dollar aid package! what more do they want?

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 01:24 PM
He gave them a $38 Billion dollar aid package! what more do they want?

Last I checked it was congress that appropriated money.

Wild Cobra
12-28-2016, 01:27 PM

He signed it.

DMX7
12-28-2016, 01:27 PM

Obama administration negotiated the deal and Obama signed it.

hater
12-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Netanyahu reportedly told New Zealand backing UN vote would be a declaration of war.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war

Yup Bibi is a damn lunatic. The true definition of a white nationalist on the extreme.

He should be in jail imo

hater
12-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Like dear Dr Paul said: fuck Israel, they have 200 nukes, a top airforce in the world, best intelligence agency in history, they can run circles around the desert bedoins that surround them. Let them take care of themselves.

Only an american lunatic would believe They need to trust Bloddy Netanyahu on anything.

NetanHitler shouldnt even be allowed in US soil after all the hate speeches he makes on a daily basis. Fucking mongrel

CosmicCowboy
12-28-2016, 01:47 PM
Obama administration negotiated the deal and Obama signed it.

Texhnically, Obama didn't sign it.

DMC
12-28-2016, 01:54 PM
So?

Then he abstained?

As soon as his wife becomes a senator in California or Illinois, she'll start eyeing the presidency and Barry will then do what Bill did, try to compensate for fuckheadedness with made up world charity organization. I wonder if Obama admin will remove the T's from the keyboards and take all the furniture, like those white trash motherfuckers from Arkansas.

DMX7
12-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Texhnically, Obama didn't sign it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI

Ok, HIS state department did.

The $38 billion memorandum of understanding covers U.S. fiscal years 2019-2028 and succeeds the current $30 billion MOU signed in 2007, which expires at the end of fiscal 2018.

"Prime Minister Netanyahu and I are confident that the new MOU will make a significant contribution to Israel’s security in what remains a dangerous neighborhood," Obama said in a written statement.

The agreement was signed at the State Department by U.S. Undersecretary of State Thomas Shannon and by Jacob Nagel, acting head of Netanyahu’s national security council.

According to a White House "fact sheet," the deal includes:

-annual payments of $3.3 billion in so-called foreign military financing

-$500 million a year for Israeli missile defense funding, the first time this has been formally built into the aid pact.

-A phasing-out of a special arrangement that for decades has allowed Israel to use 26.3 percent of the U.S. aid on its own defense industry instead of on American-made weapons.

-Elimination of a longstanding provision that has allowed Israel to use about 13 percent of the U.S. aid to buy military fuel.

-The funding will allow Israel to update "the lion's share" of its fighter aircraft, including purchasing additional F-35 Joint Strike Fighters. Israel is scheduled to receive 33 F-35 aircraft, the first two of which will be delivered in December.

Thread
12-28-2016, 02:23 PM

Pragmatically a patch of soil we can put our foot in should it all go to hell.

Winehole23
12-28-2016, 04:23 PM
And liberals say it's republican presidents selling/giving war toys away...US policy regarding Israel hasn't changed in the last eight years. Meanwhile, Israel continues to support settlements on land not their own.

clambake
12-28-2016, 04:31 PM
yes. beautification projects.

DMX7
12-28-2016, 04:35 PM
As soon as his wife becomes a senator in California or Illinois, she'll start eyeing the presidency and Barry will then do what Bill did, try to compensate for fuckheadedness with made up world charity organization. I wonder if Obama admin will remove the T's from the keyboards and take all the furniture, like those white trash motherfuckers from Arkansas.

Someone will have to convince Michelle to run because I think she's truly glad to get out. I don't blame her.

Winehole23
12-28-2016, 06:32 PM
Not covering Israel's ass at the UN is a new wrinkle, but Trump can buff it out like that.

Winehole23
12-28-2016, 06:34 PM
Israel can go cry in their 3.8B of guaranteed military AID over the next decade, if they don't like it.

Winehole23
12-28-2016, 06:56 PM
it's historical truth that hatred of Jews is part of the international denunciation of Israel. without any doubt whatsoever. every time.

it is also true that Israel is partly to blame for its bad odor among other nations: they noticed when Israel blockaded Gaza and turned it into an open air prison.

Winehole23
12-28-2016, 07:26 PM
US vetoed this vote how many times previously?

spurtech09
12-28-2016, 07:38 PM
Obama,Trump,and Hilary all run on the same team.....Have nothing against them but you can't trust them......(Freemasons).......

Put your trust in Jesus Christ.....

UNT Eagles 2016
12-29-2016, 01:52 AM

Beats left wing globalist elite faggots.....

baseline bum
12-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Beats left wing globalist elite faggots.....

??? Sanders isn't a globalist.

boutons_deux
12-29-2016, 07:12 AM
Obama,Trump,and Hilary all run on the same team.....Have nothing against them but you can't trust them......(Freemasons).......

Put your trust in Jesus Christ.....

:lol

boutons_deux
12-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Israel urges Jews to leave France to protest peace talks
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/israel-urges-jews-to-leave-france-to-protest-peace-talks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

There's about 600K Jews in France, the largest Jewish community in Europe.

Spurminator
12-29-2016, 10:41 AM
Neti's coming off as kind of a lunatic right now.

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Israel urges Jews to leave France to protest peace talks
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/israel-urges-jews-to-leave-france-to-protest-peace-talks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

There's about 600K Jews in France, the largest Jewish community in Europe.

I have an idea.

Let 600,000 Muslim refugees go to France, USA take the Jewish people instead!

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2016, 01:09 PM
I have an idea.

Let 600,000 Muslim refugees go to France, USA take the Jewish people instead!

Just imagine Boos hysterical anti semite rants THEN!

"1%" is Boo code for Jews.

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 01:13 PM
Just imagine Boos hysterical anti semite rants THEN!

"1%" is Boo code for Jews.

LOL...

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 01:17 PM
Did you see how someone altered Roy Orbison's song, Crying?

From a different forum:

This thread calls for a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlHZh5dvbA

http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-partisan-politics-and-political-platforms/274529-course-next-step-progressives-argue-every-single-appointee-post1066707452.html#post1066707452

The original '61 song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrgeeS_qbo

DMX7
12-29-2016, 01:21 PM
Neti's coming off as kind of a lunatic right now.

Kind of? He's also been trying to get us to go to war with Iran for decades.

Trump's new slogan should be "Israel First" if he's playing ball with Bibi.

Sportcamper
12-29-2016, 01:34 PM
LMAO @ Alan Dershowitz calling Obama a back stabber on Fox news... :lol

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Alan-Dershowitz-Obama-Stabbed-Israel-In-The-Back-10822882.php

pgardn
12-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes. White Guilt at its finest. They just did it in such an imperialistic kind of way. It's hard to justify displacing a whole bunch of people so that some European folks could go back to their "homeland" that hadn't been under their control in like 1900 years.

White guilt?

Tell that to the KKK and neo nazis

pgardn
12-29-2016, 01:47 PM
Pragmatically a patch of soil we can put our foot in should it all go to hell.

Yes it's a Trump supporter. ^

LikeI told you CC. Not a clear delineation here in the US. And you would consider Chinook right wing...

Chinook
12-29-2016, 01:49 PM
White guilt?

If anything, that just underscores the white guilt angle.

Spurminator
12-29-2016, 01:50 PM
Did you see how someone altered Roy Orbison's song, Crying?

From a different forum:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-partisan-politics-and-political-platforms/274529-course-next-step-progressives-argue-every-single-appointee-post1066707452.html#post1066707452

The original '61 song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrgeeS_qbo

I'm confused, who is this directed towards in this thread?

There's only one side crying over the UN resolution and it's not the libs...

The "lol I love it when you cry" line of argument has always been lazy and stupid (and boring), let's not add misappropriation to it.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 01:50 PM

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Alan-Dershowitz-Obama-Stabbed-Israel-In-The-Back-10822882.php

This guy is probably the worst pseudo ambassador for Israel. He does more harm than good. He really needs to shut up.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 01:54 PM

The "lol I love it when you cry" line of argument has always been lazy and stupid (and boring), let's not add misappropriation to it.

This is something else to blame Obama for even though a good section of conservatives love it.
WC is very transparent.

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 01:54 PM

Bouton's hysteria...

pgardn
12-29-2016, 01:57 PM
If anything, that just underscores the white guilt angle.

Yeah.

There is no white guilt in a significant number of white conservatives.

Spurminator
12-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Bouton's hysteria...

So it's directed at a socially maladjusted person on the internet that you've never met, and not a foreign leader encouraging Jews to leave countries that support a two-state solution, or the members of Congress who have spent the past week grovelling to that foreign leader?

Cheer leading is a funny thing, isn't it?

pgardn
12-29-2016, 01:59 PM
And for background because this has political roots in Israel which is why they need to stay out of our political business because we could certainly F with them.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/trump-israel-worst-nightmare-netanyahu-214565

Chinook
12-29-2016, 02:02 PM
Yeah.

There is no white guilt in a significant number of white conservatives.

Last time I checked, current conservatives weren't the ones who established the state of Israel.

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 02:05 PM
So it's directed at a socially maladjusted person on the internet that you've never met, and not a foreign leader encouraging Jews to leave countries that support a two-state solution, or the members of Congress who have spent the past week grovelling to that foreign leader?

Cheer leading is a funny thing, isn't it?

I have to admit, your take is comical.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Last time I checked, current conservatives weren't the ones who established the state of Israel.

OK.

We are in the now.
As of Right now.

Chinook
12-29-2016, 02:09 PM
OK.

We are in the now.
As of Right now.

So? Once you grab a wolf by the ears, you have him.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 02:28 PM
So? Once you grab a wolf by the ears, you have him.

So there is no collective white guilt in this country.
And conservatives who stick hard to Israel realize how useful Israel has been to the US as well.

Chinook
12-29-2016, 02:30 PM
So there is no collective white guilt in this country.
And conservatives who stick hard to Israel realize how useful Israel has been to the US as well.

Yes, now that the wolf is in their hands, it doesn't matter why they grabbed it. That doesn't mean that they didn't grab it because of white guilt, though.

Honestly, I'm just at a loss of what you're trying to argue. I said the creation of Israel was one of the biggest blunders of the last century. Another poster said it was guilt from the holocaust. I said it was white guilt at its finest. Who gives a flying fuck if it's white guilt that is maintaining it now? The now is irrelevant to my comment, which started our discussion.

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2016, 02:31 PM
I suggest we give California to Israel and get them out of that middle east shithole.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 02:38 PM
White guilt?

Again.

Whats so hard to understand about the present?
And then you got conservatives, McCain, etc...who very clearly see that Israel can be useful in the ME as well.
So yeah, what are we arguing about?

Thread
12-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Yes it's a Trump supporter. ^

Absolutely.

Thread
12-29-2016, 02:40 PM

Like shaved pussy.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 02:41 PM
I suggest we give California to Israel and get them out of that middle east shithole.

The Donald wants you to give Israel a state that is not mean to him personally. This will not work.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-29-2016, 03:28 PM
??? Sanders isn't a globalist.

Clintons/Obama

ElNono
12-29-2016, 03:31 PM

It's Israel, we gonna give them Cali and pay for it too. Sad!

baseline bum
12-29-2016, 07:19 PM
It's Israel, we gonna give them Cali and pay for it too. Sad!

I'd take the Jews in SA, can't find a decent deli here.

Winehole23
12-29-2016, 07:38 PM
 What is unique in the language of Resolution 2334 is the utter desperation it reflects concerning the prospects of a two-state solution to the conflict. That solution itself had not even made it into a Security Council resolution until the George W. Bush era. Now, at the end of his successor’s tenure, this resolution states plainly that such a solution is on the verge of death due to Israeli settlements.Yousef Munayyer in "The Nation" :

The upcoming funeral of the two-state solution may account for the passion behind Secretary of State John Kerry’s remarks in a speech today, in which he criticized the settlements and said Washington cannot allow a two-state solution 'to be destroyed before our eyes...https://www.thenation.com/article/the-reason-for-israels-hysterical-response-to-the-un-security-council-resolution/

Thread
12-29-2016, 08:43 PM

Same with PHX.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 09:20 PM

True...

But Mexican Food.
Heaven.

baseline bum
12-29-2016, 09:32 PM
Same with PHX.

Anytime you can drag your ass to LA man you gotta hit up Canter's for their pastrami, their matzo ball soup, their kishka, it's all good shit. Except their bakery is terrible, steer clear.

baseline bum
12-29-2016, 09:35 PM
But Mexican Food.
Heaven.

Indeed. We own on BBQ too, though the truly great places are in Luling, Lockhart, and Austin. Two Brothers on West Avenue has some killer brisket though. The rest of their meat is average but the brisket is softer and moister than Katy Girl tbh.

pgardn
12-29-2016, 09:44 PM
Indeed. We own on BBQ too, though the truly great places are in Luling, Lockhart, and Austin. Two Brothers on West Avenue has some killer brisket though. The rest of their meat is average but the brisket is softer and moister than Katy Girl tbh.

West side dives and hand made tortillas.

For practically nothing. Seriously. The land is so cheap, the tenant rates so cheap, the food is excellent and cheap.
SA is a paradise in this way. Of course we do have Avante fat women and chillins.

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Anytime you can drag your ass to LA man you gotta hit up Canter's for their pastrami, their matzo ball soup, their kishka, it's all good shit. Except their bakery is terrible, steer clear.

True. Canters is the bomb. Reuben was amazing.

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 11:14 PM

Good idea.

After all, liberals are so certain they know how to solve problems!

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 11:15 PM
Like shaved pussy.

Huh?

Why are you 'dising shaved pussy?

Wild Cobra
12-29-2016, 11:18 PM
The Donald wants you to give Israel a state that is not mean to him personally. This will not work.

I think Israel should just give them an ultimatum.

Tell them that from each point that a rocket or missile is fired, they will come in "in-force," from the area that decalred war, and seize the property completely.

I see the settlements as Israel protecting itself. As long as the Palestinian Authority allows attacks from what they wish to be a state, then treat is as a state of war.

Let Israel decimate the area if necessary.

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2016, 08:01 AM
The boundary of Israel is pretty much where it was established by the league of nations in 1922. Whether that was fair is a another argument. It is what it is. When Israel declared independence in 1948 they were immediately attacked by all their neighbors and lost territory in the cease fire. Then in 1967 they were attacked again and this time they kicked serious ass and regained all the territory they lost in 1948.

This is the territory that is now disputed. The Israeli's certainly have a good case that they have every right to build settlements in this area.

The US certainly doesn't have clean hands in these types of border disputes. We picked a fight with Mexico in 1844 which ended with the Treaty of Hidalgo and we basically stole Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Parts of Colorado and California from Mexico.

What if the UN decided now that the US didn't have a right to those states and all new construction was to stop until a two country agreement was negotiated for both countries to occupy those states?

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2016, 08:50 AM
His plan might have had wide public support if he’d asked for a freeze only beyond Israel’s security barrier.

The crisis in U.S.–Israeli relations that the Obama administration caused this month, in its waning days, has its roots in a huge and foolish error that President Obama made on coming to office in 2009. Way back in late 2000, in the Clinton administration, former senator George Mitchell was asked to do a report on then-recent Israeli–Palestinian violence — on how to stop it, and how to move forward toward peace. The Mitchell Report, known formally as the Sharm El-Sheikh Fact-Finding Committee Report, was not completed by the time Clinton left office, but Colin Powell (entering office as secretary of state) asked Mitchell to finish and deliver it. The report was delivered on April 30, 2001, and in it Mitchell wrote, “The GOI [Government of Israel] should freeze all settlement activity, including the ‘natural growth’ of existing settlements.” That was a very far-reaching goal. For one thing, it covered, as Mitchell interpreted the word “settlement,” construction in the West Bank, Gaza (where there were still Israeli settlements), and Jerusalem. What’s more, preventing “natural growth” meant that no one could join a settlement, and that every birth had to matched by a death or by someone being forced to move out. Take an example, in fact the example Prime Minister Ariel Sharon put to me in 2003: A young man serves his years in the Army and marries. His wife is pregnant, and they want to live near his or her parents. The parents live in a settlement. Do you think it’s right, he asked, for the Government of Israel to say to him, “No way, forget it, we have a freeze that includes natural growth”? Do you think we should be advising young families not to have children?

That ridiculous policy was rejected by George W. Bush, who in essence buried the Mitchell Report. But Bush did not want unlimited expansion of settlements to make an eventual peace agreement impossible — to change the map of the West Bank further — so he and Sharon negotiated a deal in late 2003. In an exchange of letters with Sharon in 2004, Bush made it clear that he understood that Israel would keep the major settlement blocks. He stated that in light of new realities on the ground, including already existing major Israeli population centers, it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of final status negotiations will be a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949, and all previous efforts to negotiate a two-state solution have reached the same conclusion. It is realistic to expect that any final status agreement will only be achieved on the basis of mutually agreed changes that reflect these realities. In exchange for this and other points in Bush’s letter (such as his comment that the Palestinian refugee problem would have to be resolved in a Palestinian state “rather than in Israel,” thereby killing the so-called “right of return”), Sharon made various pledges and stated that “we are fully aware of the responsibilities facing the State of Israel. These include limitations on the growth of settlements.” What limitations? There were four, and Sharon stated these clearly in a major policy speech in December 2003: “Israel will meet all its obligations with regard to construction in the settlements. There will be no construction beyond the existing construction line, no expropriation of land for construction, no special economic incentives and no construction of new settlements.” The “peace map” or Google Earth map of the West Bank would not change, because settlements would build up and in—not out, taking more land. But equally obviously, population growth in settlements would continue. The agreement was widely understood.

On August 21, 2004, the New York Times reported that the Bush administration, moving to lend political support to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon at a time of political turmoil, has modified its policy and signaled approval of growth in at least some Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, American and Israeli officials say. In the latest modification of American policy, the administration now supports construction of new apartments in areas already built up in some settlements, as long as the expansion does not extend outward to undeveloped parts of the West Bank, according to the officials. Sharon, and after him Ehud Olmert, kept their side of the bargain. There were no additional financial incentives like cheap mortgages; Benjamin Netanyahu, the finance minister until August 2005, saw to that. On a few occasions when Israel was building homes that might be said to expand a settlement, Sharon’s national-security adviser would call me either to explain why this was necessary in a particular case or to beg forgiveness for a small deviation that might pay large political dividends for Sharon — and for the overall effort to limit settlement expansion.

So the deal worked — until Barack Obama threw it away. On his second day in office (January 22, 2009) he went to the State Department to announce his appointment of George Mitchell as his special Middle East peace envoy, and the old idea of an absolute freeze was back. As Hillary Clinton described Obama’s position in May 2009, “he wants to see a stop to settlements — not some settlements, not outposts, not ‘natural growth’ exceptions.” In June 2009, Obama said this to NPR: I think that we do have to retain a constant belief in the possibilities of negotiations that will lead to peace. And that’s going to require, from my view, a two-state solution that is going to require that each side — the Israelis and Palestinians — meet their obligations. I’ve said very clearly to the Israelis both privately and publicly that a freeze on settlements, including natural growth, is part of those obligations. So the Obama administration was now demanding that such a freeze was a precondition for negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians: no freeze, no negotiations. This had never been the American view, but it also had never even been Yasser Arafat’s view! He had negotiated with several Israel prime ministers while settlement construction was underway — and indeed while the expansion was very rapid. Palestinians opposed settlement construction, to be sure, but they had never before made it the central issue between them and Israel, or an issue that would prevent prevent peace negotiations. RELATED: Obama’s Betrayal of Israel Is a Black Day for American Diplomacy But what could Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian leader who followed Arafat, do in the face of this new American stance? He could not of course be “less Palestinian” than Obama, so he stayed away from the table and accepted the American-imposed precondition. Abbas explained it all in 2011 to Newsweek, at a moment when Obama had decided that talks were needed fast, so that suddenly no preconditions should be permitted: “It was Obama who suggested a full settlement freeze. I said OK, I accept. We both went up the tree. After that, he came down with a ladder and he removed the ladder and said to me, jump. Three times he did it.”

Obama’s obsession with settlement activity (a malady shared by John Kerry, it is now very clear) led him to pose a total freeze as a precondition to talks — which helps explain why during his eight years there have been no serious face-to-face negotiations. His misunderstanding of Israeli politics led him to strengthen the pro-settlement forces, because he demanded a total freeze even in Jerusalem — something no Israeli government has ever agreed to or ever will. Had Obama asked for a freeze only in settlements beyond the Israeli security barrier, in outlying areas and surrounded by Palestinians, he might have had wide public support in Israel. Many Israelis view those areas as part of a future Palestine or perhaps part of Jordan someday, but not a future part of Israel. But when Obama said there must be a total freeze even in the major blocks that Israel will obviously keep in any peace agreement, and in Jerusalem, and added “no natural growth,” he lost the vast majority of Israelis. And rightly so. President Trump would be well advised to go back to the Bush–Sharon letters of 2004. They provided a sensible compromise on settlement growth. The sooner the errors of the Obama years are left behind, the better.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443422/obama-israeli-settlements-security-barrier-palestinians-jerusalem-no-public-support

hater
12-30-2016, 09:54 AM
The thread title is on point.

Its interesting that Trump already has China and Israel by the balls and hand in hand with Putin even before day one of his presidency.

Actually not interesting but damn scary. Trump is basically staring at the south florida night sky and is seeing a blimp with the neon letters shining: "the world is yours"

Scary shit

Wild Cobra
12-30-2016, 02:10 PM
The thread title is on point.

Its interesting that Trump already has China and Israel by the balls and hand in hand with Putin even before day one of his presidency.

Actually not interesting but damn scary. Trump is basically staring at the south florida night sky and is seeing a blimp with the neon letters shining: "the world is yours"

Scary shit
LOL....

Children have scary dreams too.

Winehole23
12-31-2016, 04:22 PM
wasn't that a scene from Scarface?

Winehole23
01-02-2017, 11:30 PM
I wish the US actually gave the finger to Israel. Makes no damned sense for them to be strutting around using our power to threaten other people. Biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century was backing the creation of a Jewish state in the first place.Take a deep breath, and say that again.

Is that what you really meant?

If so, how?

Winehole23
01-02-2017, 11:33 PM
the US has made a lot of foreign policy mistakes. at least a couple of them are ongoing.

Winehole23
01-02-2017, 11:33 PM
biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century is a tall hurdle.

can you clear it, Chinook?

boutons_deux
01-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Biggest mistake in US history was the invasion of Iraq for BigOil.

The USA's $Ts and military lives and bodies wasted weren't, will not be the biggest costs, which are being paid by the Middle East and Europe.

Chinook
01-02-2017, 11:48 PM
biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century is a tall hurdle.

can you clear it, Chinook?

Why the hell did you essentially ask the same thing in three straight posts? Yes, essentially having setting up a colony in an unstable region is the worst mistake the world made in that time. There was no excuse for it. Happened at just the right time where the US started to feel socially conscious about oppressing people to overcorrect but not conscious enough to have any qualms about essentially setting up a colony in the middle of an occupied territory.

ElNono
01-03-2017, 01:32 AM
^ that's his posting style tbh

Winehole23
01-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Why the hell did you essentially ask the same thing in three straight posts? Yes, essentially having setting up a colony in an unstable region is the worst mistake the world made in that time. There was no excuse for it. Happened at just the right time where the US started to feel socially conscious about oppressing people to overcorrect but not conscious enough to have any qualms about essentially setting up a colony in the middle of an occupied territory.It's the biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century because you say so.

Chinook
01-03-2017, 10:03 AM
It's the biggest foreign policy mistake of the 20th century because you say so.

I say it is because I say so, I'll give you that.

boutons_deux
01-04-2017, 10:53 AM
“Adir” in the Sky: The F-35 Arrives in Israel
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/inss121216l.jpg

http://canadafreepress.com/article/adir-in-the-sky-the-f-35-arrives-in-israel

Isn't there something about false gods and idolatry in the Jew's Old Testament? :lol

Spurminator
02-02-2017, 08:01 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/world/middleeast/iran-missile-test-trump.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — President Trump, who has made support for Israel a cornerstone of his foreign policy, shifted gears on Thursday and for the first time warned the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to hold off new settlement construction.

“While we don’t believe the existence of settlements is an impediment to peace, the construction of new settlements or the expansion of existing settlements beyond their current borders may not be helpful in achieving that goal,” the White House said in a statement.

The White House noted that the president “has not taken an official position on settlement activity,” but said Mr. Trump would discuss the issue with Mr. Netanyahu when they meet Feb. 15, in effect telling him to wait until then. Emboldened by Mr. Trump’s support, Israel had announced more than 5,000 new homes in the West Bank since his Jan. 20 inauguration.

The statement resembled those issued routinely by previous administrations of both parties for decades, but Mr. Trump has positioned himself as an unabashed ally of Israel and until now had never questioned Mr. Netanyahu’s approach. Mr. Trump picked as his ambassador to Israel a financial supporter of West Bank settlement, and he harshly criticized former President Barack Obama in December for not blocking a United Nations resolution condemning settlements.

spurraider21
02-02-2017, 08:13 PM
good